Escapades of Eva Ch. 35

Story Info
The Basement.
1.1k words
4.2
19.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva knelt there naked, in the dark, on the dirty basement floor. The metal cuffs on her wrists held her with the heavy chains attached to the brick wall. She had been kneeling on the cold basement floor for over an hour. She didn't know why or what she had done to be disciplined. Sir Dan had come home from working late at the store as usual and without a word immediately dragged her by her wrist into the basement. He had shackled her to these five-foot chains and left, turning out the light as he went.

It was her day off and she had cleaned the house well that day and had dinner ready when he arrived. What could she have done? All he had said was " Take that dress off and come with me. I have something special in mind for you tonight." He had such a serious look on his face that she was alarmed. He had simply grabbed her as soon as she stripped and dragged her into the basement. He had shackled her and left.

Now she awaited his return playing the day over and over in her mind trying to remember how she may have angered him. She had never seen him really angry before. He was always in such control, even when he was displeased. Actually, she thought he had not really seemed angry. He was just sort of cold and stiff, and not his usual smiling self. She wanted very much to relax and give in to the usual warm fuzzy feelings that she loved when her Sir put her in bondage. But, because of his strange behavior, anxiety began to take over the longer she waited.

Just then the door burst open and he entered shining a painfully bright light into her eyes. When he put the flashlight down on the floor she saw that his cock was standing out hard from his open zipper. Without a word he walked over to her and pushed her face to the floor. Stepping behind her he knelt, grabbed her hips and rammed his stiff lubricated cock into her dry cunt. She immediately got wet from his rough handling.

He pounded her with a fury, scratching her ass as he dug his fingernails into her skin. He fucked her hard and fast over and over. All she could hear were his grunts and labored breathing as his balls slapped against her pussy. He rammed his cock into her like a jackhammer. He fucked steadily and with a vengeance.

She was losing her grip as her palms began to burn against the cement floor with the effort to keep her position. "Howl like the bitch you are," he demanded. She was stunned by his command but she knew to obey immediately. When she began to yelp and howl he shoved his hard rod into her as fast and deep as he could. Then just as suddenly as he started to fuck her, he stopped.

Stepping back in front of her he grabbed a fist full of hair. He jammed his cock into her face pulling her onto him by her ears. He rammed his cock down her throat as far and as fast as he could. Keeping a tight grip on her hair he backed her up against the brick wall. He shoved his shaft into her mouth hard, thrilling her and making her need to cum urgent. She began to moan loudly as she sucked on the wonderful cock that she loved.

She could feel and smell his jeans against her nose as he ground his hips into her face. As she felt his full weight mashing her head back against the wall he spurted his cum deep into her throat causing her to swallow, and swallow fast. She fought to steady herself and keep breathing as the last of his cum flowed over her tongue. He leaned his hands against the wall momentarily to steady himself as he pulled his softening cock out of her mouth.

When he had regained his composure he reached down and put his hands under her arms. Lifting her into a standing position as the chains that bound her clattered noisily, he leaned his full weight against her naked body. She could feel the cold stone scrape her backside and his fingers roughly groping in her pussy. She was incredibly hot and wet in spite of her earlier concerns. And the sudden sex had only made her wetter.

His fingers found her clit and he began to rub her hard and fast. He grabbed her hair with his free hand and pulled her head back. He kissed her long and deep. "Cum bitch!' he growled, and as his hot tongue invaded her mouth once again his rubbing found its mark and she twitched and moaned as she came all over his hand. He kissed her again, and again, rough and hard.

And then he reached in his pocket for a key and unlocked her wrist cuffs, while he kept her body pinned between him and the wall. When she was free he kissed her again. As she reached up to embrace him he grabbed her hands and pinned them against the wall next to her head.

"I am going out for a beer my sweet slut. Listen to my instructions carefully. While I am gone I want you to go wash your wet cunt off and do not get dressed. Lay out my crop and the blue suede flogger. You may do what you wish while I am gone, but when you hear the car pull back into the driveway you are to kneel in the middle of the living room floor in the prime slave position and wait for me without moving. Do you understand my fuck bitch?"

"Yes Sir," she gasped.

Releasing her from under his weight he stood up straight and zipped up his pants. She was trembling and rubbing her wrists, but she desperately wanted his weight against her body again.

He turned and walked to the door. She couldn't help reaching a hand between her legs and briefly holding herself where he had been touching her. But, fearing that he would catch her disobeying and touching his cunt she quickly pulled her hand away.

Just then he stopped and turned back toward her and grinned. With a wink he said, "By the way, I want you to cum three times while I am gone my little whore. And, remember this fuck baby, it's not the last one of its kind." With that he turned and left.