Escapades of Eva Ch. 37

Story Info
Now, Bitch, now!
848 words
4.53
18.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva heard Sir Dan enter through the kitchen. She heard his keys as he threw them on the table. Under her arms she caught sight of his shoes. He paused and she watched as he pulled his shoes and socks off, throwing them on the floor near the sofa. She then saw his slacks and under shorts drop, followed by his shirt on top of the shoes. He didn't say a word, and then she saw his feet begin to circle around her, as he inspected her.

He stopped at her head and stuck his foot under her face. She knew what he wanted and began to place little kisses and licks all over his foot and ankle. She rubbed her long thick soft auburn hair all over his foot. In a few moments he pulled his foot back and stuck the other one under her face. She kissed and licked the other foot.

She loved doing foot worship with her Sir. It made her feel so much love and adoration for this man who controlled her so well. She also loved how it made her so hot and wet to submit to him this way. This was her Sir, Her Master, her everything. She loved him. She was proud to be His. This was the handsome gray haired man she had come to adore so much.

In the middle of showering his foot with her love he grabbed her hair and pulled her into a sitting position. She saw his hard delicious cock an inch from her lips. Feeling the wetness growing she opened her soft moist lips and closed her eyes with a sigh as he slid his rock hard cock into her waiting mouth. She thought he was in an especially horny mood tonight as she slid her hot mouth up and down on his rod. She loved having her Sir's cock in her mouth.

She started to put her hand on it and changed her mind when she felt him tense up. So, she continued to slide her mouth up and down on him. He took a step closer to her with his hand still tangled in her hair. He started to pump her mouth. She cold feel his thick dick stretching her cheeks. She could feel him pumping deeper and deeper into her mouth and eventually into her throat.

She concentrated on breathing through her nose as he shoved his cock further into her, making her gag a little. She loved to feel him that far in her mouth and she began to suck as he pumped her with his hot meat. He pumped harder and faster. She sucked harder and faster. Sir began to set a rhythm and pulled her back and forth on his cock with her hair.

He fucked her mouth so hard she began to topple over. He held her tighter by her hair and she wrapped her arms around his legs and steadied herself as she sucked and sucked on the rock hard cock she loved. Then she began to feel it.

She began to squeal and moan as she felt the coming of her orgasm. She wanted to ask permission to cum but she also did not want to stop Sir's pleasure. She squealed louder and while Sir fucked her mouth harder he snapped, "Cum my sexy hot bitch. Cum NOW!"

Eva could not believe she was coming so much. She felt a flood of hot cum run down her leg. Sir had not even touched her, and yet she came hot and hard. No sooner had she finished the orgasm while she continued to suck her Dom than she began to moan and whimper louder.

"Cum again whore!" he said passionately, " and keep Cumming. He pumped her mouth harder and she came again. As she kept sucking she gasped out loud when he snatched his cock from her mouth and quickly jumped around behind her where he slammed his cock into her wet cunt.

He fucked her harder and deeper as he pounded her sweet vulnerable cunt for all her was worth. He slammed into her over and over again. "Sir?" she gasped.

"Yes pet," he panted "Cum NOW!" Eva jammed herself back onto his cock as her spasms began to shake her once more. She came hard.

Sir pulled his cock from her cunt and reached over to the coffee table. He grabbed the crop and began to gently spank between her legs. He spanked her inner thighs making her moan louder. "Reach behind you with both hands pet and stretch your pussy open, and hold it," he ordered. Eva did so, and he spanked her clit gently, but firmly and fast. Before Eva could even get it out of her mouth she heard him cry, "NOW bitch NOW!" She couldn't believe it but she was cumming hot and hard once again.

She felt as if she would collapse from all the orgasms but then she heard her sexy Sir say, "Hold that position whore." She froze wondering what else he had in mind.