Escapades of Eva Ch. 39

Story Info
Hush, hush My Pet.
1.8k words
4.26
15.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan took out a cigarette and Eva reached across the table and lit it with his lighter. Then as she reached to prepare the glass of iced tea that the waitress had placed before her Dominant, she couldn't help looking up at him shyly from under her eyelashes.

She always found it so special when he permitted her to serve him. She was happier than she had ever been, and as she looked at his kind and handsome face she thanked her lucky stars that he was her Dominant.

Sir leaned back and with a sigh of contentment blew smoke toward the ceiling. Then he cut his eyes over to his submissive with a smile. He had been watching her with intense interest.

As she finished with his tea she handed it to him with one hand while she supported the bottom of the glass with the other hand. She had noticed at the dungeon that many of the submissives served their Doms' this way. Just before handing it to him she pressed the glass snugly against her belly, and then she shyly kissed the rim of the glass. And then she gave him the glass blushing a little as she saw the passion in his eyes for her.

"Thank you Pet, you do that well," he said enjoying a sip of his tea. "It has been a long difficult day," he told her as he reached to smooth her hair back behind her shoulders. "And, I want you to know how proud I am of you and the way you handled yourself today."

"Thank you Sir," she whispered. "It has indeed been a long day. "But you made the day all better. In fact you made it the most wonderful day I have ever had." She smiled sweetly at him as he rubbed the side of her face tenderly with the back of his fingers.

The waitress from Sir's favorite late night bar and grill arrived serving each of them a steaming plate of delicious smelling food. Picking up his glass he gestured for a toast with Eva. She picked up her glass and smiled at the little clinking sound of the toast.

They took a drink and Sir Dan looked lovingly into her beautiful hazel eyes, "You are more than welcome pet. But, now the day is done and the store is closed. Let's sit back and unwind while we enjoy this fine steak dinner."

"Yes Sir, and thank you again Sir," she beamed as she set about preparing his baked potato. While he began to tackle the huge sizzling steak in front of him she buttered his roll and placed the small silver rack with an assortment of steak sauces in front of him. She loved to serve him.

She gave him a beautiful smile. She blinked back a few tears as felt the fullness in her heart overflow for the man who dominated her entire being. She thought about how incredible the day had been, and how wonderfully he had cared for her.

There had been a special lingerie sale at the store. Before they even opened the day had gotten off to a rough start. First of all Eva had trouble getting her car started and had to ask a neighbor to jump-start her battery. It was going to be an extremely busy day and she was afraid she would be late for work. But, fortunately her neighbor got the car started right away.

Then Eva and two other employees had come in early to finish putting out several large pallets of merchandise. The store was about to open and she had rolled the dolly with carefully stacked and flattened boxes toward the back of the store to dispose of them.

Just then one of the men in shipping collided with her coming through the swinging door. He had knocked all of her boxes onto the floor causing Eva to slip and fall.

Sir Dan, seeing the incident, had quickly joined them and asked if she was hurt. She said she had cut her ankle a little but that she was all right. Sir helped her pick up the boxes and, after noticing a bit of a limp he told her to go to the break room to tend to her injury. He stressed that she should let him know if her ankle started to bother her again.

She went to the break room like Sir had said and she found the first aid kit. She washed off the blood from the small cut and applied some antiseptic and a bandage. She had noticed a little pain after that, but it was not enough to be more than a mild distraction. Then as she moved around more it began to feel better, so she did not say anything further to Sir.

Later that morning Sir Dan had observed three women customers who had been in a particularly bitchy mood and had treated Eva very rudely. He could see that she was tense but he had been too busy with his own work to talk to her. However, he was very pleased to see her remain calm as she diffused each nasty situation with her usual kindness and decorum.

A while later he heard a commotion from the register where Eva was working. He turned just in time to see one elderly lady cursing at Eva. She threw a flannel gown she was holding into Eva's face. Just as Sir arrived on the scene the store detective stepped from behind the woman and grabbed her by the arm. Startled by the detective, the woman tried to pull her arm from his grip and demanded to be allowed to leave.

When Sir Dan asked what had happened Eva told him and the detective that she had observed the woman putting several gowns in her purse, and she had pressed the silent alarm near the cash register. Again the woman started screaming and cursing at Eva, denying her involvement.

Then, the detective quietly reached into the woman's large purse and pulled out several crumpled lace gowns and some packs of cosmetics and perfume that the woman was attempting to steal. All the items still had price tags on them and when questioned the woman could not produce a sales receipt.

As the detective led the woman away, still captured in his strong grip, he informed Eva that she would need to come to the security department to make a report of the shoplifting.

Sir Dan could see tears of frustration and stress welling up in Eva's eyes as she said, "I am sorry Sir. I know as busy as we are this is no time for me to have to leave the department."

Her Sir leaned close to her ear, giving her hand a quick little secret squeeze as he did. He whispered, "It's ok pet. I have been watching you and I am very proud of how well you have been handling these stressful occurrences today. You go to the security office. I will run the register for you. And, when you are finished I want you to take a little walk to the food court and relax a little."

Then he pulled some folded dollar bills out of his pocket and pressed them into Eva's hand. "When you are done," he added, "I want you to get us both something good for lunch. Then bring it to my office and we will both have lunch together."

"Yes Sir," she agreed, smiling sweetly at her beloved Dom. "A break would be nice thank you Sir."

Eva handed the register key to Sir Dan and went to the security office. After answering some questions for the officer and writing out an incident report she quickly escaped into the food court.

She walked around a bit and stopped for a few moments to watch a street performer entertaining some children with a marionette. The entertainer was very clever and made Eva laugh out loud a couple of times. And then, remembering that she was very hungry she wandered around the food court to see what looked good to her.

She wasn't a big pizza fan but she remembered that Sir Dan especially liked the thick crust pizza at one of his favorite booths. She bought two pieces for each of them. And then she went to the ice cream booth and ordered two thick vanilla shakes.

She told herself that a little treat would make things more pleasant for the afternoon. Feeling much better Eva returned to her department and headed toward Sir to see if he was ready for lunch.

Just as she was approaching him with her arms full of drinks and lunch bags two children who were racing around the department collided head on with her. They knocked her down causing her to drop the pizza and the shakes flew up into the air and onto the floor spilling the contents of both on her and the children. In her surprise the collision caused her to slip on the wet floor and she fell with the children landing on top of her.

Sir Dan ran around the register to help the children who were crying to their feet. Then while their mother took charge of them, screaming at the top of her lungs he reached down to help Eva up. To his surprise she was not even looking at him. She was just sitting on the floor with milk shake and pizza all over her and her shoulders were shaking with her silent sobs. He knelt down and cradled her head in his arms.

"I am so sorry Sir," she cried.

"Shhhh pet," he said as he wiped her tears. "It's ok."

"I am so sorry," the mother of the children said. "Are you all right Miss?" At that point Eva had her hands over her face and was crying into them softly.

"Yes. Yes, I am all right. Just a little shaken," she managed to say to the woman as she sobbed even harder, leaning her head on Sir's shoulder.

The woman apologized again and hurried the children who were still crying out of the ladies department, cursing and screaming at them in the midst of their crying.

Shaking his head, Sir Dan looked around at a nearby clerk and handed her the register key telling her to take charge of the department and call maintenance to clean up the mess. And then he helped Eva to her feet.

Her ankle was hurting worse. As she took a step she cried out loud as the pain set in. She could feel the warm blood from the earlier cut spreading around her ankle. Sir saw it and bending down he took a handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around Eva's ankle to stop the blood.

He helped Eva into his office and the frustration of the day finally hit her. Eva was crying hard. Her shoulders were shaking as she sobbed, "I am so sorry Sir".

"Relax my Pet," Sir said as he watched the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Hush, hush pet," he comforted her, "It will be okay. You have had a rough morning, but we are going to make it better now."

"Thank you Sir," she sobbed, and then, in spite of herself, she began to cry uncontrollably.