Escapades of Eva Ch. 40

Story Info
An Interesting Afternoon.
1.3k words
4.22
16.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan spoke soothingly to his submissive as he helped her to a chair and had her sit. He stooped down and held her in his arms while she cried and cried. When she calmed a little he stood up to grab the box of tissues and handed it to her. She blew her nose and sniffled while he unwrapped her ankle.

It had stopped bleeding any further and he grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned off the blood and bandaged her ankle again. Then he went into the closet in his office and brought out his robe. He held onto her as he led her across the hall to the ladies room.

He entered the room with her and noticing that she was limping a little. He asked her if she wanted to go to the doctor. She said the cut wasn't that deep and didn't really hurt that much. She said she was sure it would be fine in a little while. He made her promise to tell him if it got worse and then he had her sit on the commode while he helped her take off her soiled clothing.

Eva had stopped crying and was only sniffling a little as she realized how kind and gentle her wonderful Sir was with her. She smiled through her tears as he wiped her off with wet paper towels. "Thank you Sir," she sniffed. "I am so sorry about lunch Sir."

"Never mind that pet. You did well. Those kids were getting on my nerves as well. I don't understand why people let their children behave like that in public. I am just glad you are okay," he said as he took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly.


Then in that laid back way of his he wiped the last tears from her face and chuckled, "Boy you sure have had a day of it pet and it is only lunch time. But I am about to make sure your day gets better." He gave her that wicked look of his and a big wink.


Holding his robe in his hands Sir leaned back and gave a sly look of approval at his submissive sitting nude on the commode in the ladies room. "Maybe I should let you cross the hall into my office just like that pet," he grinned.

She could feel her face turn white with fear as she quickly looked up at her Sir. Then she relaxed when she saw him smile, and she knew he would not embarrass her that way at work. Then as she started to slide her arms into the robe that he was holding open for her, she had a wicked idea of her own. She turned back around to face him and grinning back at him from under her eyelashes, she said, "Maybe you should Sir."

Then to her chagrin Sir Dan quickly slid the robe back off and folded it over his arm, gesturing to her to precede him nude out of the rest room. She blanched when she realized he was serious. With a wide evil grin he said, "After you my pet."

Startled, and knowing that her joke had backfired she looked up at him with wide eyes. She hoped to see that he was teasing her and then she let out a little gasp of shock when she realized that he really was serious. She knew his office was just across the hall, and she had not heard anyone enter, but she was suddenly afraid.

"Uhhh...Sir?" she whimpered.

"No, no pet. I insist. I would love to watch you cross the hall and enter my office just as you are," he laughed.

"Oh no, please Sir," she moaned, "I was only joking."

"March," he ordered as he pointed to the door.

Eva's heart sank as she felt a cold rush of fear seize her. Sir Dan raised an eyebrow and pointed to the door again. She knew that look and she realized he was serious. She also knew better than to object any further.

She stood up as straight as she could then and gathering her courage she limped to the door of the rest room. She looked back once and saw Sir point to the door again. Then she turned back around, telling herself that she trusted Sir, and as she began to step through the door she felt a huge wave of the private humiliation sweep through her body.

She realized then how much she loved showing her body off to her Sir and how much more she loved it that he enjoyed showing her off to others. She also realized that she adored the tingling feeling of humiliation at his hands. She wanted more.

Feeling a sudden surge of pride she lifted her head and walked right through the door and she didn't even hurry as she calmly walked across the hall into Sir's office. She didn't even look around to see if anyone was watching. She heard Sir chuckle as she entered his office and turned to face him with pride.

"Good girl," he said as he grabbed her and kissed her hard and long. Melting into his arms she could feel his cock getting hard through his clothes. "Are you feeling better pet?" he mumbled as he kissed her again.

"Oh yes Sir," she replied as she put her arms around his neck and gave in passionately to another kiss. She cold not believe how hot she was for her Sir after all the trouble she had been through that morning.

Just then Sir Dan reached behind him and shut and locked the door. He grabbed Eva and backed her up quickly to his desk, opening his belt and zipper as he did. He continued to kiss her over and over as he pressed himself and his hard cock up against her naked pussy. Then he reached behind her and pushed the items on his desk to one side.

He kissed Eva hard then, taking her breath away as he leaned her onto her back on the desk with his body. He quickly spread her legs and entered her with his rock hard cock. He shoved it quickly into her cunt and she cried out her desire as she wrapped her arms around him and welcomed him into her body.

Sir Dan began to fuck her steadily. He shoved his hard cock in and out of his sweet submissive, grabbing her hair and holding her tight. He kissed her over and over fucking her sweet cunt each time he did. Then he grabbed her ass as he started to fuck harder.

Eva lifted her legs into the air and spread them as wide as she could while Sir held onto her ass tightly. He pummeled her cunt then. He crammed her cunt full of his rock hard cock. He slammed into her over and over, and harder and harder. Eva was softly crying out with every deep hard thrust of Sir's cock.

She loved it so when he fucked her like this, and as she felt incredible love welling up in her breast, and as her orgasm grew in intensity in her cunt she cried out softly, "May I please cum Sir? Please, please, please?"

"Yes my precious bitch, CUM NOW!" And Sir fucked harder and harder as he felt Eva's cunt begin to tremble and shake. Her legs stiffened as he shoved his cock into her over and over. And he was rewarded then with the hot slick juices from her slave cunt washing over his hard cock. Her cunt spasms were hard and fast, and just as she finished he pulled his still hard cock out of her. The desk was wet as he quickly pulled her onto her feet.

"Quickly, into the dungeon pet. I am going to make your afternoon much better than your morning," he chuckled.

It should be an interesting afternoon she smiled to herself.