Escapades of Eva Ch. 42

Story Info
Just you wait my pet.
2.3k words
4.55
16.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva felt Sir get up off of her and as he had told her she did not move. He came to her side and grabbed her hair. He turned her head toward him again and grunted in that deep sexy voice of his, "You are such a hot bitch pet," and he kissed her hard.

"Thank you Sir," she mewled. He had left the dildo in her cunt and she wiggled around on it a bit. Sir grabbed the dildo and shoved it into her a couple of more times. When she began to whimper and squirm he laughed out loud.

"You're a hot insatiable bitch at that." Then he shoved the dildo into her hard and left it.

As he put his clothes back on he said, "Pet I want you to stay still and don't move. I will be back in a while and I want to find you right there when I come back. I am going to lock the door. Just relax and I will be back soon."

"Yes Sir,' she whispered, smiling at the gorgeous tall gray haired man who dominated her soul.

Before he left she settled down on her tummy in a comfortable position and he tied down her wrists and ankles. Then he smacked her on the butt and grabbed his robe. He spread it over her and left.

As she relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of so many orgasms Eva thought of how much she loved her special Sir. And as usual when Sir put her in bondage she felt herself drift into a soft sub space. 'Mmmmm!' she thought to herself. 'Who would have ever thought that being tied up by this man could relax me so very much?'

Then as she mused about how lucky she was that she and Sir had found each other, she drifted off into a peaceful sleep, having totally forgotten the cares of the day.

She was not sure how much time had passed when Sir Dan returned. She awoke feeling his strong hand caressing her bottom. She looked up at him and whispered, "Hello my sexy Sir."

"Hello my pet," he said as he began to untie her wrists.

"Awwww!" she moaned, "That felt so good Sir."

"Don't worry pet. I told you I am not through with you yet. But for now I want you to put the robe on and go to the rest room. Then come right back in here." As he finished untying her ankles he asked, "How does your ankle feel pet?"

Eva began to giggle, "Oh, I forgot all about it Sir. Thank you." Sir Dan chuckled and pulled the dildo out of her cunt after shoving it into her a few times.

"Now go my pet. Hurry."

Eva slipped on his robe and tiptoed to the door of his office. She did not feel as brave about being seen unclothed without him with her, so she peeked out the door very carefully. There was no one around.

She felt a bit of guilt about enjoying herself while everyone else was working so hard in the store. But then as she slipped into the restroom she could not resist putting her hand between her legs and giving her cunt a squeeze.

After she relieved herself in the restroom she quickly washed up and peeked out the door again before slipping quickly back into Sir's office. She closed the door quietly and as she re-entered the dungeon Sir told her to lock the door again.

She knew that they were the only two people who knew about the dungeon he had built in back of his office and it would not be easy to explain if anyone should come into his office and discover it. She was also glad to know that Sir had made the dungeon soundproof. She felt so safe in there with him. And she knew she could relax and moan loudly if she wanted to without fear of being overheard.

Sir Dan was sitting on the futon that he kept on the floor and he told her to sit with him. She took off the robe since she knew that he liked to keep her nude when they were alone together. She felt a bit of a chill when she dropped the warm robe at her feet. But she forgot about it when she saw the look on his face.

She sat down and noticed that Sir had brought food for the two of them. She was famished and she licked her lips when he put the bags in front of them.

"I believe that was a vanilla shake wasn't it my pet?"

"Ooooo! Yes Sir," she grinned. And then as she reached for the drink Sir patted her hand away from it.

"No dear, I want to feed my pet today. You have had a day from hell and I want to take care of you." And he put the straw of the shake to her lips.

She felt tears of love and joy welling up in her eyes as she smiled and took a sip of the shake, "Thank You Sir," she said, "You take such good care of me. I love you Sir." Then she held her breath. It was the first time she had said that she loved him out loud. She wasn't sure how he would react.

But to her surprise and delight, he looked at her and as he gave her another drink he said softly, "I love you too my pet. I love you a lot. After all you are MINE!" Then she felt the tears flow hot and fast down her cheeks. And, as she sipped on the straw and looked with love into his eyes, she saw that tears were welling up in his eyes as well. She could not believe her eyes and ears. She knew he cared for her, but to know that he loved her too made more tears flow.

"Thank you Sir. I am so glad you are my One."

Both of them wiped their eyes and Sir Dan reached over and picked up the lunch bag. He pulled out two small pizza boxes and as he opened one and put it to Eva's lips he said, "You like yours all the way don't you pet?"

"Yes Sir, I like everything all the way with you," she giggled and stuck out her tongue as she took a bite of what she was sure was the most delicious pizza she ever tasted.

Neither one of them spoke again. They ate in silence as Sir Dan fed his pet and she could not take her eyes off of his face. Neither one of them could stop grinning at one another.

Finally when they had finished Sir Dan asked, "Are you feeling better my pet?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you. It will only take a moment for me to get dressed and get back on the floor," she replied.

"No my pet." Eva looked at him in surprise. "I want you to stay here. In fact I have a job for you here." She looked at him questioningly.

He told her to lie down on the futon. She did as he said and he went to his toy bag and brought out not one, but three pairs of his police handcuffs. While Eva watched him she wondered what he was up to.

"My Pet," he said, "I am sorry you had such a bad morning. I am also sorry that I could not help you with the busy crowd."

And, as she opened her mouth to speak he stopped her by saying, "Hush now pet. There are enough employees here today to handle everything. So I want to keep you in bondage for myself. And I want you to be on absolute silence. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered lowering her eyes demurely.

He grinned and raised that sexy eyebrow of his and dangled a pair of cuffs in front of her. He pulled her hands above her head and, after threading the cuffs through a huge iron ring mounted at the bottom of the wall above the futon, he snapped them on her wrists.

Then he fastened a pair of cuffs to each of two similar rings mounted at the bottom and sides of the futon. He stretched her legs wide apart and cuffed each ankle, causing her to be bound spread eagled on top of the futon.

Then he took the robe, and as Eva softly submitted to the sub space of bondage that she loved, her Sir spread it on top of her. The warmth of the velour robe felt good against her cool naked skin, and she wiggled herself down into the softness of the futon. He knelt down then and kissed her tenderly. And then he left the room, locking it behind him.

Eva smiled to herself for awhile as she remembered his words over and over again in her mind, "I love you too my pet. I love you a lot. After all you are MINE!" With sweet tears in her eyes she succumbed further into sub space and once again fell asleep.

She awoke with Sir Dan pushing his cock into her naked cunt. Startled, she gasped. "Shhhh!" he cautioned. Then he stopped her next gasp by kissing her hard as he stabbed her cunt with his hard cock again. He kissed her and fucked her hard and long. He shoved his cock in and out of her defenseless cunt and fucked her as he wished over and over.

He shoved his cock into her faster and harder. He fucked her harder than he ever had. She felt so vulnerable under his fierce onslaught as he shoved his cock into her again and again. She looked at his face between kisses and she could see that his eyes were glazed and he was fucking her like a mad man.

"Cum NOW!" he ordered and as her hot juices spilled from her trembling cunt he filled her with his own hot thick spunk. Then when he had caught his breath lying on top of his lovely submissive, he got up quickly. He covered her with the robe again, and without a word he left.

Eva was still breathing hard and she felt the tenderness in her wrists and ankles where she had pulled them on the handcuffs in her need to cum. Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep once again.

Several more times that afternoon Sir awakened her the same way. Each time he silently entered the room, and while she slept he would assault her defenseless cunt with her legs spread wide and her hands fastened over her head. Each time he shoved his hot meat into her cunt without any advanced warning. Eva loved to be awakened that way. She felt so hot and primal when he woke her up with his hard erection.

And, even though she remained silent while he jammed her soft cunt with his hard meat, he allowed her to moan softly between hard kisses pressed against her lips. Then he fucked her harder over and over.

Then, holding his stiff rod deep and tight inside her, he kissed her long and hard. Then suddenly he bit her shoulders and breasts while he jammed her cunt with his hard cock. As she silently cried out with passionate gasps and moans he fucked her even harder.

She could not believe his strength and how many times he fucked her over and over that day. Each time she was sure that he could not possibly get hard again, and each time he would take her breath away as he silently and powerfully pinned her tender vulnerable body with his rock hard cock. He fucked her over and over making her cum until she lost count.

Then once more he fucked into her sleeping body and ruthlessly stroked her cunt over and over with his hard cock. Then he shoved it into her hard once again, and held it there in her soft pussy.

And then, holding his stiff rod deep and tight in her cunt, he reached over and took out a cigarette. Grinning at her, he lit it and took a long drag of the smoke, and as he exhaled he jammed her cunt one more time and said, "Cum again slut." And to her surprise she came hard and long.

Holding the cigarette in one hand and propping himself on his elbows face to face with Eva. He shoved his cock into her trembling body once again, and then he pummeled her hard and fast, pausing only to take an occasional drag on his cigarette.

She gasped loudly and could hardly catch her breath as his cock got harder and he fucked her with a fury. In and out, out and in he pounded until she finally began to whimper with her need. He shoved and pounded her cunt then until she finally felt his cock start to twitch.

"Cum NOW bitch!" he ordered and as her juices began to flow so did his. He grabbed her hair with one hand and fucked into her even harder.

At last, as he came hard and long he again demanded, "Again my whore. You are MINE. I own you my little cum slut. Cum NOW!"

Her orgasm shook her hard and long and she could feel his hot slick cum filling her pussy once again. As she felt the mingled cum forming a puddle on the futon under her ass he collapsed on top of her. She loved feeling his full weight on her heaving body.

"Whew," she panted.

He kissed her once again in between her gasps for air. Sir Dan chuckled then and said, "Well now my love slave how did you like your day?"

She felt a knot in her throat as she beamed at her Sir and whispered, "Thank you ... my Master."

Then with a huge grin he said, "Just you wait my pet."