Escapades of Eva Ch. 47

Story Info
Gently in each other's arms.
2.4k words
4.66
16.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth is that thing?" Sir Dan's naked submissive asked as she bounced across the room. Sir Dan followed, watching her in amusement. She was so lovely with her face animated in wonder as she took in the new sights he was showing her.

When they reached the far corner of the room Eva saw a large complicated looking bundle of leather straps about two inches in width hanging from some heavy hooks in the ceiling. But, she could not decide how it was supposed to be used.

She looked it over carefully. Then she saw a slightly different one hung over a doorframe, and several others mounted on a wall nearby. There was even one suspended from something that looked like a child's swing set.

Curious, she went and stood under the straps hanging from the ceiling and pulled them to and fro trying to see what they were used for.

She turned to look at Sir Dan who was leaning on one elbow near the wall watching her intently with a big grin on his face. He was chuckling quietly to himself as he marveled at his sub's reaction.

Not wanting to seem stupid she looked back at the bundle of straps again. She walked around it and stood under it. She pulled on it to see how strong they were. Some of them were looped like the exercise rings in a gym. Others were hung in ways she just could not understand.

What really puzzled her was that various groupings of straps were hung differently but all from one giant hook, yet they were all still grouped together. There didn't seem to be anything to separate the mass of thick black straps. She was at a loss to explain the strange looking contraption.

Finally she turned to her Sir again with a question in her eyes. "Don't you know what that is my pet?"

Pulling on several of the straps again she said, "No Sir. I confess I have no idea what this is for. But it looks kind of evil with all these thick black leather straps. Are they for spanking?"

Sir Dan laughed merrily, slapping his thigh and doubling over as he did. He chuckled so hard that tears were spilling from the corners of his eyes. He walked over to Eva and gave her a big hug. "Pet," he laughed, "They could be used for spanking, which is not a bad idea, but this is a sex swing."

"A what Sir?" she asked incredulously, looking again at the straps and back again at Sir.

"Here let me show you," he grinned, still laughing as he wiped his eyes. He went over to the wall and reached for the knob of a pulley. Eva saw then that it was attached to the straps. He turned the knob and the straps lowered a few feet. "Now come over here pet."

Sir helped Eva slip her arms through one of the center straps that wrapped around behind her shoulders. The strap was suspended from the ceiling by an upside down u-shaped bracket. It was much like the rope swing she used when she was a child, except that it held her behind her shoulders and she held onto the side straps just like one would hold onto a swing.

Then from each side of her hung individual heavy straps that Sir had her slide her legs into. The top of each strap was suspended from the central attachment at the top of the swing. The bottom of each strap had a loop that held each of her legs around her thighs.

Getting her leg into the second strap was a bit tricky and she felt off balance with the swinging motion of the first leg. Sir grabbed the second strap and held it still while he helped her get her other leg into it. Then she was completely suspended by the straps around the middle of her thighs and the one that held her behind her shoulders. Sir showed her how putting the leg straps in different positions on her thighs would force her legs wider apart.

Then she asked Sir Dan why there was a second pair of thigh straps that hung a little lower than the one that held her. With that wicked look on her sexy Dominants face she was not sure if she should have asked that question.

But, with that one cocked eyebrow of his all he would say is, "I will demonstrate that soon my pet." Then he walked away leaving Eva hanging from the ceiling in the sex swing.

While he was rummaging around in a cabinet she pulled back on the straps in her hands and at the same time she bent her legs back and out front again, starting a swinging motion. She had always loved swinging when she was a girl and with her legs spread so wide she could think of numerous possibilities with such a swing.

In a moment Sir walked over to her and stepped in front of her and between her legs, as she swung low. He stopped her swinging motion and pulled her to him. He wrapped his hands around her hips and grabbed her bottom. Then he stepped in close enough that his groin with its lovely stiffening cock was pressed tightly between her pussy lips.

"Ooohhh!! Sir," Eva gasped. She loved being spread so wide, so open and so vulnerable to the feeling of his hard body shoved up against her softness. Her cunt was suddenly raging with lust, "Oh Sir may I please cum? Please Sir?" she begged excitedly.

With a look of amazement at the heat in his submissive's eyes, he reached down and ran his hand along her hot cunt and discovered it was as wet as it could be. He also discovered that the stiffening rod between his legs was suddenly rock hard.

"Oh please, please Sir," she begged.

"Not just yet my horny little pet," he whispered. As she began to whimper in disappointment Dan grabbed his hard cock. And, as his little slut leaned her back onto the straps that held her she pulled on them with her hands, attempting to swing her cunt into contact with her Sir's cock.

Suddenly she felt the back of her Dom's hand smack her cunt hard. "I said not yet," he growled. "Do I have to repeat an order bitch?"

"No Sir," she sobbed. She was on fire with yearning for her Dominant's touch and she began to tremble deep in her cunt. In frustration she tried some deep breathing exercises in an effort to slow her mounting desire.

"Good, because I am in control here and don't you forget it." Sir Dan then grabbed her face with one hand and squeezed her cheeks hard making her gasp again. "Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Sir, I understand," she whined. "I am just so hot for your hard dick Sir. Please let me cum for you," she begged again.

"You are such a slut," he chuckled.

"Yes Sir. I am your slut Sir. Please fuck your slut. Please?" she whispered lowering her eyes for a moment. And then, wiggling her wide-open cunt hungrily, she looked up at him timidly from under her eyelashes. "Please Sir, I am begging you. Please fuck your greedy lil slut Sir, please. Please? Please Sir?"

"Hmmm, and you are an insatiably hot slut," he added, reaching down to squeeze her pussy lips together hard. Eva squealed pitiably, looking deeply into the eyes of her Master.

"Ohhhh, please Sir," she begged again.

Sir Dan held her still with one hand and said sternly, "Don't move bitch." And, while Eva was moaning in frustration he slid the straps on her thighs a little further toward her knees forcing her legs further apart.

She squealed with the sudden pain of her legs being stretched even further apart. She was aware that in this position she would not be able to move at all. She was completely at his mercy. She shuddered in her desire for him.

Just then Sir held his hard cock in one hand and began to rub the stiff head up and down along her slit. Eva gasped and began to whimper. He slid his cock up and down along her slick cunt and finally centered his head on her clit. She began to cry.

"Oh Please Sir," she sobbed, as big tears rolled down her cheeks, "Please let me cum. Please!"

Sir Dan pulled away from her. "Not yet whore," he barked. "Hold it." And, then he moved back close to her and started rubbing her clit with his hard cock again. She loved feeling his cock on her clit. She knew it always made her cum quickly.

She didn't want to disobey her Sir, but she could no longer control herself. She began to moan again and tried once more to move her cunt against his cock. Then he stopped once more, slapping her tender pussy again.

This time he backed totally away from her and crossing his arms across his chest he gave her a stern look. "Hold it pet," he coaxed. "I know you can do it. I want you to practice some self-control. Now hold it."

"Yes Sir," she sobbed. "I am trying Sir, but you make me so hot. I am so afraid that if I try to hold it too hard and too long that I will have to stop my feelings and turn myself off completely Sir."

"I am sorry if I am too weak Sir, but the longer I am with you the hotter I get. And, the quicker I get hot to start with these days. I get hot for you now without you even touching me, and sometimes it is real torture Sir."

Without a word Sir Dan walked around in back of Eva. Leaning into her ear he grabbed her tits, and twisting the nipples, he whispered, "Cum bitch."

Suddenly, Eva's head whipped back and she cried out as she came long and hard. She came so hard she could hear her hot cum splashing on the linoleum beneath her. And, before her spasms stopped, as if her pussy had a mind of its own, she came a second time, and a third. Her climax left her weak and she slumped back in the straps and closed her eyes.

As her breathing slowed and her chest heaved she began to weep loudly, "I am so sorry Sir. I couldn't stop myself, or ask permission again, once my first orgasm started." Sobbing, she opened her eyes fearing to find her Dom angry or disappointed in her.

Instead she found Sir's face in front of her, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her long and deep as he shoved his cock hard into her cunt. And still kissing her he began to pump her quickly with long, deep, powerful strokes.

She gasped for air between his kisses and the hard fucking he was giving her. He rammed her hard and fast. And as he did, with her weight supported by the swing, he pulled her back and forth onto his cock easily and quickly. He fucked harder than he had ever fucked her before.

It seemed in this very vulnerable position; with her at his mercy, and with the aid of the swing, he was able to fuck her harder than she had ever been fucked. He humped and pumped harder and harder. She cried out several times with the increased speed and intensity of his thrusts.

"Oh, oh," she squealed, "Oh Sir I love this." Then to her utter frustration he stopped and pulled his cock out of her hungry cunt.

Gasping for air she watched her handsome silver haired Dominant quickly step into the other pair of leg straps, but in a position facing her. He slid them up on his thighs and she saw that her cunt was in just the right position for his cock to enter her.

Then he grabbed her ass and shoved his hot meat into her cunt. He gave a push with his feet and then they began to swing together.

With each swing forward his cock shoved hard and deep into her soft pussy, each time making her sigh and moan with pleasure. Sir had his hands on the straps just above hers and he began to pull harder.

They swung back and forth and each time Sir's cock would pierce her harder and harder as he picked up the pace. She was trembling again and found it difficult to hold the straps.

Sir fucked her and fucked her and he didn't even seem out of breath. Her trembling began to turn into a terrible heat and she could feel her cunt beginning to drip. "Oh Sir," she begged, "Please Sir may I cum? Please Sir?"

Without answering her Sir Dan began to swing her harder and harder, splitting her tender pussy with his stiff rod. He pounded her and pounded her.

"Sirrrrrr ...!" she groaned as he pounded her sweet cunt making extra hard thrusts as they swung from one side to the other. Eva began to cry again with all the emotion she felt for this wonderful man, and she held onto the swing with all her strength.

As they swung back and forth Sir reached around the straps he was holding and grabbed Eva's ass again. He held her tight against his lap. He pummeled her cunt over and over and faster and faster with his hard pistoning cock.

"Hold on whore,' he snapped and he pressed her bottom down as he renewed the force of his thrusts and he slammed his cock into her over and over. "CUM NOW SLUT!" he yelled.

With incredible relief Eva's cunt shook hard in her spasms and she cried out, "I am cumming for you Sir. I am cumming...aaaiiieeee!!!" And she bathed Sir Dan's cock with hot cum as he grunted and filled her pussy with his own warm slick cream.

His cock jerked and he fucked harder, and once again he came in her saturated pussy. And still, a third time her Dom's dick jerked, and he blew his wad into her again as Eva's cunt washed his cock and balls once more.

With his last thrust Sir jammed his cock into her hard and deep and held her still while he spurted the last of his spunk deep into her tender yielding pussy. She greedily clamped her cunt down on his cock and squeezed the last drop from him while the swing slowed.

Then, panting and sighing, and letting the swing support their weight, they collapsed onto one another as they rocked gently in each other's arms.

... to be continued.