Escapades of Eva Ch. 55

Story Info
I am Yours, Sir.
1.9k words
4.55
17.9k
2

Part 55 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva had just obeyed the order of the two huge men to cum hard and she barely had time to catch her breath before they began the assault on her body anew. They fucked her hard and deep for a moment and she felt the cock in her mouth and the one in her cunt begin to stiffen.

Then just as she thought they were both going to cum they stopped and pulled their cocks out of her. She could not suppress a moan of disappointment at the empty feeling in her body as they withdrew their hard thick meat from her.

"Don't worry sweet bitch," one of them said, "We are not finished with you yet."

"Come on Dan," she heard the other man call out.

Just then Eva looked up at the television screen above her to see what her Sir was doing and she was surprised to see that he and the little actress were both gone. But no sooner had she looked up than she felt her legs and cunt spread wide by one of the men and she felt a soft warm little tongue start licking her clit. She tried to raise her head to see what was happening when Sir Dan appeared at her side.

"Do you like that pet?" he grinned.

"Oh Sir," was all she could say as she gasped at the warm tongue making slow sensuous little baby licks on her clit. She began to mewl fervently as she rolled her head from side to side with the lust that was building to a fever pitch in her hot twat. She "Have you enjoyed this weekend Pet?" Sir Dan asked.

All Eva could manage to do then was nod in agreement as she whimpered and tried to grind her cunt against the tongue that was making her crazy, wanting more. But just then her mind registered that she had not answered her Sir. She looked up at him quickly in fear and confusion and tried to speak in spite of the tight grasp the soft tongue had on her horny clit. But all she could do was open her mouth and moan.

Sir Dan laughed out loud and whispered in her ear, "That's okay Pet. Enjoy what this sexy little slut is doing to MY CLIT." And then he laughed again as Eva felt her eyes go out of focus with the intense paralyzing pleasure between her legs.

The cunnilingus that she experienced was not like any other she had ever known. It was soft and steady and lapped at her clit instead of the fast pressure she had experience whenever Sir had licked and sucked on her clit. She loved what her Sir did, but this was so different, and so exciting, and so seductively soft. She could not help melting into the warmth of the lapping tongue on her pussy as it began to make long licks from the bottom of her cunt lips to the top, ending on her clit each time. The velvet tongue would circle and flick her clit and then slide down to the crack in her ass and start back up to her clit once again.

Again she tried to raise her head but all she could see from her position was a tiny brunette head bobbing up and down between her legs. She saw both of the men standing on either side of her watching her cunt being licked as they held onto their still hard cocks. They seemed to have a glazed look in the little blue eyes that peeked out from the holes in their black masks. One of them was even licking his lips as he massaged his pulsing shaft with his fist.

Then it occurred to her in the hazy sub space that was growing deeper and deeper that the pretty little actress was the one who was licking her cunt so well. Eva sighed loudly as she gave herself over to the tender ministrations of the soft warm tongue that was working its magic on her as she felt her cunt juices begin to gather once more.

Sir Dan was standing behind her and holding the sides of her face with his hands as he turned her face up to his. Softly, and with deeply burning passion passion in his eyes and voice he said, "My precious pet, do not speak. Just listen and obey. I want you to know without a doubt that I OWN you."

The sound and meaning of his words and voice dripping with pure sexual fervor, as well as the soft little tongue circling and licking her clit, overwhelmed her. She knew when she felt the tingle that went from her mind, and the privately humiliating tone of Sir's words, straight to her clit that she would not be able to ask permission to cum even if she had been allowed to speak. So finally, unable to resist, her Sir's voice triggered a flood of cum that had the pretty little sub between Eva's legs sputtering and coughing as she tried to lap it all up.

Then creating another rush in her mind Sir said, "You are MY slut." And again the cum overflowed from her hot pussy. Still the little actress continued to lick her clit.

Once again Sir spoke with his mind fucking words, "Know my little slut puppy, that you submit this body to ME for MY pleasure and NO ONE ELSE'S." And, as he grabbed her hair hard he added, "You are MINE."

Eva's cunt shuddered in another rolling orgasm created by the sound of Sir Dan's voice and his words of Dominance. She began to gasp as she tried to catch her breath. But Sir was not finished yet.

Just then she felt the softest slender little fingers enter her wet cunt as the pretty sub slid two fingers into her and begin to finger fuck Eva, while she licked her cunt a lot faster and a little harder.

"That's it you cute little cock slave," he said to the other sub, "Fuck and lick MY Cunt and make her cum hard for me."

Then he pulled Eva's hair hard making her gasp again. "And you my stray angel, you are MY bitch. CUM NOW!" Sir growled directly into her ear, making her pussy spasm as her hot cum spewed over the other girl's face. The pretty actress rubbed her mouth back and forth burrowing into Eva's wet cunt and her soft tongue licked harder and faster.

"You are MY fuck whore," he snarled loudly as the delicate girl fucked her cunt and sucked Eva's clit tightly between her lips. Eva came again instantly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she gasped. At that point Eva felt Sir move and the sweet little slut stepped away from Eva.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned in disappointment. But she didn't have to be dissatisfied for long because she felt the entrancing little tongue quickly replaced by a thick hard mammoth cock that entered her tender cunt with a sharp, inflexible, breath taking penetration . Then the man fucking her grabbed her hips and turned her a little to the side as he began a steady intense stabbing motion that made Eva squeal with passion.

The petite performer returned then and began to suck on one of Eva's ample breasts. At the same time she kneaded and gently crushed the other breast between her tiny fingers. Her tiny soft hands felt stimulating and soothing at the same time. The pounding in her pussy and the pulling on her nipples felt was incredible. It drove Eva wild and she began to moan loudly.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She was just settling into the pleasant sensation of being sucked and fucked deliciously when the other man wriggling in behind her astonished her. She felt him use his hands to spread her ass cheeks while he rapidly and unmercifully plunged into her tender fuckhole with a well-greased swollen prick. She sucked in her breath from the brief pain, still not speaking as Sir had ordered. And as the man drove his piercing cock all the way into Eva's ass she looked up into her Sir's eyes in surprise.

Sir Dan grinned that evil little grin of his that always melted Eva's heart and he bent low over her face almost touching her nose to nose and said very loudly, "Now bitch you are beginning to learn what it means to be used by the Master that OWNS YOU. And, you are being used, and used well, in all the ways that I have intended this weekend. You have been fucked in every hole and sucked in every way that I directed."

Then as he moved his pulsing cock closer to her face he turned her head toward him and demanded, " Now open those sexy red lips whore. I want to fuck your face." And then as Sir guided his hot meat between her lips, Eva smiled up at her Master and she took his powerful cock hungrily into her mouth. Then he began to slide his throbbing cock silently and fervently in and out of her mouth.

She sucked contentedly on her Sir and moaned around his cock as the pulsing shaft in her pussy forcefully battered her raw cunt hole hard and fast over and over. The fleshy pole that was cruelly driving in and out of her tight tender ass pounded her with intense short penetrating stabs. Then with the addition of the greedy sucking of her titties, and her Sir's cock shoving in and out of her mouth, and deep into her throat, Eva began to tremble deep inside her cunt.

Her ass was being well reamed and her cunt was filled with more man meat than she had ever experienced as the men pulled her back and forth between them like a rag doll and banged into her ass and cunt over and over, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. She could hear the flesh of their bodies slapping loudly against her skin as they seemed to fight between her legs to see who could split her apart first. She felt them zealously pounding her as hey tore at her body in a rocking motion, knifing deeper and deeper into her cunt and ass with each fierce crushing stroke.

She sucked harder on her Sir's cock as she twisted and moaned with pleasure under the sucking and delightful pulling and squeezing of her titties. And then she felt her entire body begin to convulse as the hardest orgasm she had ever known took control of her entire body and shook her hard and long.

She felt it rocking her in every fiber of her being when the three cocks ramming her body started to jerk in unison, and they all cried out with their orgasms' together. Then as she felt her Sir's cum fill her mouth and the hot cream fill her cunt and her ass she began to squeal in unison with the girl sucking her titties and before the shooting cocks were finished she and the pretty little actress both came hard and fast again and again.

Then as the overload of sensations coupled with her deepening sub space began to overwhelm her she felt her she started to close her eyes. But then her beloved Sir grabbed her face in his hands again as he roared, "WHOSE SLUT ARE YOU MY PET?"

Then as those cherished words shot straight into her heart, and as her earth shaking orgasm rolled to a close, she gave herself into his strong gentle hands and whispered, "I am Yours Sir." Then she closed her eyes slept.

... to be continued.