Escapades of Eva Ch. 57

Story Info
She came, and came, and came.
3.8k words
4.56
18.8k
1
0

Part 57 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan was holding Eva up and he kept her pinned against the door while they caught their breath. Finally, as their breathing slowed he said, "Hurry now Pet and clean up, and lets get on with the show."

And, before releasing her he kissed her long and deep, holding her face in both of his hands. "You know you are an evil little slut don't you Pet?" he chuckled as he released her and bent to pull up his blue jeans from around his feet.

"Heh! Yes I know Sir," she giggled, jumping away as he swatted her ass. "I will be right back Sir. And by the way I really appreciate you letting me change my shoes. These work much better," she grinned as she looked back at him, " And you wont have to carry me all over the dungeon in these." And as her Sir laughed she quickly freshened up and grabbed her whip.

She turned and finally struck the pose she had tried for him earlier. She threw back her head, shaking her hair a little. She was standing with her legs spread apart, and had one hand on her hip. In the other hand she held the whip. She swung it a little and tried to look sexy and fierce the way their Domme friend Mistress Fran often did.

Sir threw back his head and howled hysterically. Eva was surprised at his reaction. She thought she looked rather dominant and intimidating, and could not understand his amusement. She pursed her lips in agitation and gave him a questioning look, which made him double over laughing even more. He slapped his leg and laughed so hard there were tears in his eyes, which only made her even more startled.

Then he stood in front of her with his legs spread and his arms crossed over the black tee shirt and his black leather vest. The soft ample gray hair of his chest peeked out over the top of the tee shirt. And, she could see the gleaming golden triskel of the buckle on the leather belt that held up his blue jeans.

And then she felt the moisture gather instantly in her pussy as she looked at the tall sexy man who owned her soul. He was looking her up and down just like she was a piece of candy that he desired. And once again he raised that sexy eyebrow on his handsome face and licked his lips as he examined her.

She suddenly felt the familiar rush of private humiliation that she loved when he looked at her that way. It was if everything in her was stripped and bared and vulnerable just for his personal pleasure.

It embarrassed her nicely, and thrilled her to be under his gaze that way. There was nothing that made her feel more submissively his, or so quickly. She felt her face redden as she blushed and demurely lowered her eyes to her Dominant.

"Oh Pet," he laughed as he took the whip from her. "Let me have this thing. It's just not you. There is nothing at all dominant about you, and you are much more believable and beautiful as the soft sexy slave you are."

"Thank you Sir," she whispered as he slid an arm around her waist and kissed her sweetly. She looked up at him then and everything in her being wanted him to possess her once more.

Laughing again, as if he read her thoughts, he said, "NO Pet. No more for now. We need to go. It's getting late." Then he gave her a smack on her bottom and chuckled as she pouted while he herded her toward the door.

Sir Dan opened the car door for Eva and reached into the back seat. He brought out a towel that was there and folded it. He placed it on her seat and a little surprised, and as she sat down she looked at him questioningly wondering what he was up to.

He stooped down then and looked her in the eye. "I have an assignment for you Pet," he said.

"Yes Sir?"

"First scoot your bottom forward as much as you can." Eva obeyed and he continued, "Now spread your legs wide." She did as he said but he reached in and spread her legs even further apart. When he had her in the position he wanted he reached down and buckled her seat belt for her.

"Now don't move," he ordered as he gave her a quick kiss.

Then he closed her door and circled around the car and got into the drivers seat. Before he closed the door he reached down and pulled a package out from under the front seat. He pulled a tube of lubricant and a long fat pink latex dildo with a handle on it. He lubed the dildo and reached between Eva's legs. He slid it easily into her pussy. She gasped as she looked at him.

And then she felt her heart swell with love as that big sadistic grin that she loved grew on his lips. And then as he turned the handle of the dildo it began to vibrate and he chuckled as Eva's eyes glazed over and a moan escaped her lips. He fucked her cunt slow and steady making her hips gyrate passionately as she bucked against the strokes of the dildo. Then suddenly he stopped with the dildo pressed tightly in her cunt.

"Hold it Pet," he demanded. And as she put her hand on the handle of the dildo she tried to move against it once again, but Sir grabbed her hand shoving it hard into her and growled, "I didn't give you permission to move did I slut?"

"No Sir," she whimpered.

"I told you to hold it. Now I want you to hold it without moving the slightest bit until I say otherwise. Is that clear my beautiful little bitch?"

"Yes Sir," she whined.

As usual Sir had turned her on completely and now he was going to torture her sweetly by not allowing her the means to complete the orgasm that he had initiated. She sobbed a little as she lowered her head in frustration.

And with a pout on her lips that got a chuckle from her Sir she decided to get her discomfort off her mind by focusing on not moving. But, she couldn't help another whimper as she realized that she would not be able to focus that way for long. Her pussy was juicing as if it had a mind of its own.

Sir Dan turned onto the highway. It was an early summer evening and it was still light outside. Eva began to feel that familiar private humiliation as she looked up and saw that the traffic was rather heavy. She realized that many of the cars and trucks driving past were dangerously close to the car she and Sir were in. She was concerned that she would be seen sitting there like she was with her legs spread wide and holding the dildo shoved all the way into her bare exposed pussy.

She looked quickly at Sir and he cocked that eyebrow of his and she knew it meant that she was to stay motionless like he had told her until he said otherwise. She closed her eyes again and tried to think of something else. Then again she heard that low chuckle that told her that Sir Dan was enjoying her discomfort immensely. But try as she might Eva could not get her mind off of the delicious dildo that she held between her legs. She moaned softly again in frustration.

A few minutes later she heard, "Now Pet, I want you to fuck MY CUNT and don't forget to ask permission to cum, is that clear?"

"Oh Yes Sir," Eva whispered without even opening her eyes. She felt Sir slow down a little and she began immediately to slide the rigid pink fake cock in and out of her cunt. She wished it was her Sir's cock but she was not about to complain. So, she enjoyed sliding it in and out feeling it rubbing her hungry cunt. She slid it at an angle so she could also feel it pressing against her clit as she fucked herself.

"Faster Pet," she heard from her Sir.

She immediately shoved the cock in and out faster and faster. She began to breath hard, and suddenly she squealed, "Sirrrr?" as her orgasm built to a crescendo.

"Cum Pet," she heard from beside her and the combination of his voice and his words drove her pussy into cunt gripping spasms that jolted her making hot cum spew forth from between her legs and run down the crack of her ass.

And then, just as she slowed enough to catch her breath she heard, "Don't stop bitch." And she began to shove the cum slick dildo into her sensitive pussy once again and with renewed vigor. The continued motion of the cock in her cunt was stirring another orgasm already and she moaned.

"Don't stop Pet," she heard him laugh quietly. He sure was enjoying this she thought to herself. But that was the sexy sadistic Master that she belonged to, and she loved every minute of it.

"Mmmmmm! Oh Sir!" she cooed.

She slid the dildo in and out of her hungry lusting cunt faster and faster. Then with her free hand she slipped a finger into the top crevice of her pussy lips and began to rub her clit. She quickly set a rhythm of fucking and rubbing and as another orgasm started to build she found herself pounding her cunt hard and fast as her wet finger flicked her little clit. She suddenly whimpered, "Oh Sirrrrrr!"

And at the same time that she heard, "Cum slut", she jabbed her cunt harder and harder and harder. Then suddenly she felt her cunt shudder and quake inside, jolting every cell in her pussy as she came hard and fast once again. "Aaiiiiiiii!!!" she squealed.

"Don't stop," she heard. And once again, before she could catch her breath, she resumed the pounding between her legs and she began to tease her clit into attention once again. She couldn't believe that her Sir had made her cum twice in a row without even touching her. Normally she couldn't cum more than once when she masturbated herself.

Just then she felt the car slow and a breeze hit her in the face as she heard the little whooshing sound as Sir opened windows. The breeze was nice and inviting and felt good on her damp brow. She opened her eyes. She looked at her Sir who was grinning, and suddenly she was mortified.

Sir looked from her to a big burly fellow in a pickup truck driving next to their car. He had a huge grin and she could see he was missing some teeth as he gave Sir Dan a knowing nod. The man had his arm hanging out of the open window and she saw him nudge the other man who was driving. They both looked like they had come from working hard and were dirty and sweaty and both of them were grinning and raising their eyebrows at lewd sight of her.

"Oh," she gasped, as she saw that she was being watched. Then as she heard her Sir laugh out loud she swallowed hard at the very public humiliation. By instinct she started to move her hand.

"Don't you dare," Sir barked at her loudly, "I did not give you permission to stop did I?"

"No Sir," she whimpered as she lowered her eyes and began to pump her cunt again. The humiliation of being seen by strangers was unnerving to say the least. She felt like she couldn't breath from the shock so she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side once again.

And then she thought she would just die and melt right down into the car seat in total embarrassment as one of the men yelled out to Sir, "Nice work buddy."

Eva cringed out as her natural instincts made her legs begin to close. Then she felt Sir Dan grab her knee hard and he jerked her knee up on the seat next to his leg and he held it there. She cried out at the sudden harsh movement and in an instant her whole pussy was on display to the two men in the car next to them. Sir had jerked her leg up so hard that she almost lost the dildo, but she managed to grab it and hold it in place. She could feel her face grow hot and she knew it was red with shame.

The traffic had slowed and it seemed that both men were almost hanging out of the truck to see what she was doing. They were doing their best to stay in view of her cunt. And Sir Dan was helping them by slowing enough for them to stay right along side of his car. She heard him chuckle obscenely again.

"I told you not to stop didn't I whore?" he barked. "Well don't do that again," he added as he smacked the inside of her thigh.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered as she started to poke her pussy with the dildo once again.

"And don't let me have to repeat a command bitch, or I will have to punish you next time."

"Yes Sir," she said and she fucked her cunt faster.

Then she felt the car slow even more. Looking up she saw that they were in heavy traffic and were traveling very slowly with stop and go movements. The men next to them were having a good time as they complimented her Sir, yelling out, "Yeah sweet cheeks, take it all." And one of them added, "Way to go buddy. Give it to her good."

Eva thought she would faint from the shame. She had always enjoyed a little humiliation with her Dom but it was always in a safe controlled setting. She felt a little out of control in this situation and unwanted tears began to spill from her eyes. She turned her head to keep Sir from seeing her cry, but when she looked out the window next to her she felt a brand new wave of shame begin.

In the car next to her were a man and woman. The man had his arm hanging out of the window and was grinning. She saw that the woman had squeezed up next to him and had her head close to his face trying to see what Eva was doing. The woman gave her a knowing smile and suddenly Eva relaxed. She was no long in anguish. She knew the woman was not judging her and was enjoying the spectacle. Suddenly she felt herself relax and the evil little slut that her Sir had trained began to take over.

Eva took one look at her Sir and saw that he was pleased and smiling like a cat that had caught the canary. Then suddenly as if he had given her permission to be as wonton as she wanted she leaned back in her seat and began to address fucking her cunt with renewed vigor.

She put her free foot up on the dashboard and pulled her leg further open with her free hand so the couple next to her could see better. And while Sir still held her other knee she was spread as open as she could be and then she shoved and pounded her cunt over and over.

In a moment she looked at the couple next to her and she saw the man opening the zipper to his fly, and the woman gave her a grateful smile and lowered her lips to the rock hard cock that was protruding from the man's crotch. She saw the woman swallow his cock all the way until her nose was rubbing the hair on his balls. She saw her set up her own rhythm as she sucked her man, and Eva felt her own crotch begin to burn with a maddening itch that was always the sign of her own pending climax.

Eva spread her legs even wider. And suddenly she felt Sir Dan put the knee he was holding in his lap. And then he slipped his hand between hers and the handle of the dildo. She quickly relinquished control of the dildo to him. And as he set up his own motion of fucking her cunt she reached into the black leather bustier that held her titties and pulled them out over the top of the tight garment. And she began to knead and massage them. She pinched her stiffening nipples and played with them for a moment

She saw the man in the car next to Sir Dan as he watched her steadily. Eva pursed her lips and blew a sexy kiss at him as she ran her tongue around her dark red lips. She gave her titties a squeeze and shook them at the man, while she humped her cunt hard against Sirs fucking. She never felt so exposed or so naughty and she loved it all. And the overload of sensation was driving her crazy.

"Oh Sir Pleasseee may I cum Sir? Please?"

"NOW Pet!" he yelled over the noise of the traffic.

And as Eva bucked against the dildo pounding her hot cunt she grabbed her clit and came over and over and over. She kept her eyes on the man watching her, looking directly in his eyes, as her spasms rolled through her cunt again and again, and as her orgasm slowed Sir Dan kept up the hard thrusting in and out of her cunt making her hot again and she came hard and heavy once more.

The man watching her reached to release his cock from the confinement of his dirty trousers. Then she saw the man next to him, who was driving, looking from the road to his own lap as he pulled his own stiff cock from his grimy pants.

Both men grabbed their cocks and began to jerk them as their eyes went from her playing with the hard nipple of her huge titties, to the cunt that Sir was pounding with the pretty pink dildo. They were licking their lips as they jerked their meat faster and faster.

Eva felt her eyes go a little out of focus as she moved her hips as hard as she could against Sirs pounding. He fucked her cunt hard and fast. Harder and faster pounding her and pounding her deeper and deeper. He was giving her pain but she loved it. Delicious pain over and over. She moaned and whimpered.

She looked at the couple in the car next to her again. She saw the woman was busy sucking on her man's stiff rod. She took him all the way into her mouth over and over. She could tell that the man was having difficulty driving and she was glad they were not going any faster, for she feared that he would wreck his car.

Then as she leaned back a little to give the man a better look at her tits and her cunt bucking against Sir as he throttled her cunt deep and hard, she saw the woman come up for air for just a second. The man's cock was thick and hard and at least eight inches long from what Eva could tell. Eva felt a twinge in her own cunt as she imagined how good it would feel to have that hard cock buried deep in her cunt and pounding her the way Sir was doing with the dildo.

Eva couldn't stand it any more and she whimpered, "Sir???"

"Not yet Pet," Sir growled.

"Oh pleasseeee Sir!" she begged.

"No, not yet."

Eva whined loudly as Sir Dan kept up the delicious punishment of her cunt with the nonstop hammering hard and deep and fast with the fake cock. Eva looked across at the men in the truck next to Sir again and saw that they were both jamming their fists up and down on their cocks, almost in time with one another. She felt her cunt begin to tighten and stiffen in the familiar cramping that would bring a flood of cum.

Once again she begged, "Oh Sir please may I cum? Please, I don't know if I can hold it."

"You had better hold it whore until I give you permission to let it out," he growled in that no nonsense way that told her she had better obey and obey well. She tried to distract herself and she looked at the couple next to her again.

Then she saw the woman suck all that hard meat easily into her mouth as she continued to suck up and down on his cock over and over. She would take it almost all the way out and just suck on the head for a minute then she would swallow the whole thing again, sucking it into her hungry mouth. Eva could hear the woman moan as her head bobbed up and down on the man's cock over and over.

Sir seemed to be fucking Eva's cunt harder than ever and she continued to play with one titty as she took her free hand and slipped it onto her clit once again. She looked to the side once again and as the woman was sliding her head all the way up and all the way down suddenly the man caught her head as she went down. He had twisted his hand in her hair and was holding her face all the way down on his hard cock. And as he jerked a little Eva could hear a deep moan coming from his throat.

She looked to the other side and saw that the two men were still flogging their cocks, and as she saw their balls contract and heard them moan, and then she realized that they were going to cum at the same time.

The sensory overload took her over then. She felt herself stiffen. "Aiiiiii! Sir help me I can't take it any more. Please let me cum, please Sir."

"CUM Bitch!" Sir yelled loudly, where everyone could hear. And then Eva let out a little scream of release and at the same time she heard all three of the men let out a cry as they released their cum at the same time as Eva's cunt took her over and rewarded her long wait with a long deep rolling orgasm.

Sir still pounded her hard, wiggling the dildo around in her cunt and made her squirt hard once again, and she felt the hot cum run down the crack of her ass onto the towel beneath her.

"Ohhhhh Sirrrrr!" she screamed suddenly. And just as she thought she had no cum left he continued to pound her all over again, and her entire body shuddered once more as she came, and came, and came, and came ... ... to be continued.