Escapades of Eva Ch. 60

Story Info
What is a poor slave to do?
2.8k words
4.41
16k
00

Part 60 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing hysterically to himself, Sir Dan took a handkerchief from his pocket and bent over to wipe off the cum that had dribbled down Eva's inner thigh after he had made her cum so unexpectedly. Eva lowered her head in the private humiliation that she loved at his hands.

But, just then she heard some of the other Doms and slaves laughing quietly behind her. She turned to see several of them gathered around and the Doms were giving their slaves last minute instructions. But she realized that they had stopped to view the spectacle of her orgasm.

She groaned in shame quietly as she saw the knowing smiles they were giving her and Sir Dan as they chuckled at the salacious slut she had become. All she could do when she felt the not-so-private humiliation was to turn back to her Sir and hide her face in the soft sexy hair of his chest.

Sir Dan held her close for a moment and expressed amusement at her anew as he held her at arms length from him. He gave her such a sexy once over look of appreciation that she instantly forgot the embarrassment. Instead she felt herself reveling in his appraisal of her. Then she found herself wondering why she could get so embarrassed at herself when she knew that she had become exactly what he wanted her to be, his own hot little pet slut.

Finally she relaxed and straightened up. Holding her tummy in, her head high, and shoulders back she pushed out her breasts and wiggled them at him as she grinned and stuck her tongue out at him. With that he chuckled gleefully as he said, "What an insatiable, hungry, horny, little slave slut you are Pet."

And then she felt tears of love welling up in her eyes as she heard him say, "Pet, I am so proud of you. And, you look so beautiful that I am tempted to just take you right back home and keep you for myself tonight."

Just then she saw Sir Randy approach with his four slaves who quickly knelt behind him. "Dan," he said, "I know you know my alpha "Dragonslave." He held out his hand to a voluptuous sexy dark haired slave who stood up in one very graceful movement and came close for him to put his arm around her.

She was wearing a sheer black silk dress that just barely covered her body and her nude pussy when she stood still. It was open about six inches on each side, exposing her sides, and had a plunging neckline that ended just above at her navel, and was held closed with a black braided satin cord around her waist. In fact, it was so brief that Eva wondered if there was a whole yard of fabric in the whole outfit.

She was wearing a beautiful black leather collar about two inches high that was held closed with a lock in back. It was engraved in red with the simple word "Dragonslave". Her beautiful almost black hair hung in curls down her back and was tucked behind her ears. She was barefoot like the other slaves with them and she was gazing lovingly at Sir Randy.

Sir Dan bowed elegantly and took the hand she extended to him, kissing it softly, and said, "Of course I know Dragonslave, and this is my strayangel," he said indicating Eva. "I haven't seen you in such a long time, how are you my dear?"

"I am well thank you Sir Dan, and I am so happy to meet you strayangel," she said with a pretty smile

Eva did not know what she had expected from one of the many slaves of the sexy Sir Randy. But she had half expected this slave to be jealous, or at least wary of her since Sir Randy had displayed such obvious sexual interest in her when they had met. But, to her pleasure, she saw that this was a lovely happy woman who was obviously in love with Sir Randy, and had absolutely no problem her self esteem. It was also obvious that she was very secure and happy in her place with him.

Eva smiled, warming to the lovely charming slave immediately. "Thank you Dragonslave, it is nice to meet you as well."

"Dragonslave is not only my alpha slave, strayangel, but she is my wife and the Mistress of our House, which is known as Dragon's Keep. She is also what is known as a switch, which means that she is a slave sometimes and a Dominant at other times. In fact, she has slaves of her own. And, she trains our other slaves with me."

Eva couldn't help wondering how many slaves were in his House. He was still looking at her in that sexy way but she saw that he looked at Dragonslave and his other slaves the same way. Then she remembered that Sir Dan had said he was a lover of sexy women. Then, deciding that the way he was looking at her was actually a compliment, Eva smiled at him, feeling a little more at ease with the situation.

"And, Dan and strayangel I would like you to meet some of my other slaves," he said as he motioned for the other three women with him to come closer. They rose from their kneeling position and quietly gathered around him and Dragonslave.

They each had on identical black dresses but theirs were made of a soft black satin material. Each dress had small cap sleeves and was gathered and tied with the same black satin braided cord empire style under their breasts. They were very lovely and their dresses were also short enough to see their pussies but they were not as open and as skimpy as the one that Dragonslave was wearing. In fact, Eva noticed how sexy and strong and in charge she seemed in comparison with them.

"This is Dragonspet," Sir Randy said, indicating the other beautiful brunette with him. Eva noticed that each slave had the same kind of black leather collar and leash and each one had their name engraved on it in red letters.

Dragonspet was a little shorter than Dragonslave but she was also very voluptuous and had long beautiful curls cascading down her back as she gave a little curtsy to Sir Dan and Eva saying, "I am so happy to meet you. Master has told us so much about you."

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well little one," Sir Dan said.

"I am happy to meet you," said Eva

Then as the lovely Dragonspet stepped back Sir Randy took the hand of the gorgeous redheaded girl with him and brought her forward. "And, this is our Dragonspark," he added.

An absolutely breathtaking young woman with long thick fiery read hair that fell almost to her hips smiled softly. This girl was obviously younger than the others, but looking up at Sir Randy with much love in her eyes the slender wisp of a girl moved forward slowly. Eva noticed that she seemed to limp a little. The girl extended her hand standing straight and tall and proud as she smiled at her Master and then back at Sir Dan and Eva.

"I am glad to meet you both," she said with the same little curtsy, and a melodious lilting voice. Eva liked her right away.

"Its nice to meet you Dragonspark." Sir Dan said as he shook her tiny hand and gave it a little kiss. "Is the spark part of your name for the red hair or perhaps a fiery sexy little soul?" he joked.

The girl giggled a little and looked shyly at her Master. Sir Randy laughed then and told Sir Dan, "How about a little of both Dan? Believe me she is not as shy and reserved as she seems once you get her going." Both men laughed as Dragonspark lowered her eyes modestly.

"I am pleased to meet you as well," Eva added smiling at the lovely girl.

Then as Dragonspark moved back Sir Randy took the hand of a sexy full figured exquisite blonde who looked at him from under her eyelids with a sensual grin that Eva could almost feel. Smiling, Sir Randy presented this blonde with profuse masses of golden curls flowing like a waterfall around her soft shapely shoulders. She stepped extra close to Sir Randy as she gave him a look that would have melted a polar icecap.

Sir Randy grinned and with a chuckle he announced, "And this is our sexy little Dragonslut."

With that the exquisite blond turned her gaze on them and gave Sir Dan and Eva a sultry flirty look batting her long eyelashes. She had a low deep sexy woman's voice, with what sounded like a thick southern accent as she said breathlessly, "How very nice to meet you both." It was the kind of voice that could turn a man of steel to butter, and made Eva giggle softly with pleasure at meeting what seemed to be a fellow slut.

"So very nice to meet you Dragonslut," Sir Dan said as he gave the delightful blonde the once over. He made a little growling noise that made Eva laugh delightedly.

She was still laughing quietly at her Sir's reaction to the sexy slave as she gave Sir Randy's charming slave a wink and said, "I am so glad to meet you Dragonslut, and I just love your name."

"Why thank you strayangel," Dragonslut added with a throaty drawl, "I love it too, especially since my Master gave it to me." And with a mischievous grin she said, "And, I am still trying to live up to my name every chance I get."

Everyone laughed then. And as Sir Randy excused himself and led his slaves toward the backstage area Eva turned to Sir Dan excitedly, and said, "Oh Sir, I like all of them so much. They are so nice and they are very different from other subs and slaves that I have met. They are so genuine. Do you think we will every get to spend some time with them again?" She still felt some discomfort at Sir Randy's obvious scrutiny of her sexually, and she still was not sure how she felt about it, but the reception from his slaves was encouraging.

"I am sure we will Pet. And, I am glad you like them. They are all well trained by Randy and Dragonslave. But no one can hold a candle to my stray angel," he said as he gave her a little kiss on the nose.

Eva giggled as Sir Dan squeezed her tight and gave her a wink. "But now Pet, its time for some fun and to help a good cause," he said. "Tonight's auction proceeds will go to help lifestyle friends who have fallen on hard times. So, go on out there and knock em dead. I want you to have fun and show them the sexy little minx that I know and love. And remember, I will be right here to watch over you. But I may also bid on a slave myself. Do you have any questions Pet?"

"No Sir," Eva beamed. "I will do my best."

"You have seen all the pictures and film that I have of Bettie Page haven't you Pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, I don't want to influence your performance but I do have a bit of advice for you. First of all just relax and be yourself. You look the very image of Bettie Page tonight, but your own personality and sense of humor will be what will determine the bids during the auction. Do you understand Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"And, one other thing Pet," he said as she looked into his loving eyes, "Just remember one thing."

"What is that Sir?" she asked.

Sir Dan brushed her cheek and cocking that sexy eyebrow of his he added, "Leaving a little to the imagination will make them more hungry to bid so they can enjoy seeing the prize they have won once they have bought you."

"Yes Sir," Eva grinned as scandalous thoughts began to form in her mind. She gave Sir Dan a mischievous look. He chuckled at her and kissed her long and deep. Then he slapped her on her bottom and gave her a little push toward the auction stage. She was excited and giggling as she gave him one last look and ran to join the other slaves in the room behind the stage.

When she got to the backstage area she saw that only a beaded curtain separated it from the stage area, so everyone in back and in front of the stage would be able to see everything. As she gathered around Sir Dave with the other slaves up for bid she couldn't help blushing as he put his arm around her and pulled her close.

His action seemed innocent enough but she also saw him looking her over and peering into her ample cleavage. He was beginning to make her feel uncomfortable holding her like that. She looked across the room and saw her Sir watching. He did not seem to be bothered so she tried to relax a little.

"Ladies," Sir Dave said as he released Eva and looked around at the slaves, "Tonight is a fund raiser. And, all the money will be going to benefit needy people in the lifestyle. In fact, we have two families already this year who have been devastated by fire. They lost everything they had and need a lot of help to get back on their feet.

Some of you may have noticed some Doms here that you have not seen before. Many of them are certified Masters and have come from around the country to help at our little benefit. Most of them are well off and will be looking for several things in their 'perfect slave'."

The slaves in attendance looked around at one another. This was definitely going to be out of the ordinary and they were curious and excited.

"Now ladies, just in the time that we have been here this evening the Doms in attendance have been making silent bids on the slaves to be auctioned. And, I might say they are bidding well. So, we need you ladies to show them a good time. The one who buys you for the evening will use you tonight. And it will be with the approval of your own Dom or Master, but you will be used in the way that the buyer designates. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir Dave," they all said in unison.

"Also, your Doms and Masters know your hard limits and they will discuss what they will and will not permit in your use by whoever buys you. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

The slaves looked around at one another and then they all responded, "No Sir Dave."

"Good," he exclaimed. "What they will be looking for, and judging you on will not be just beauty, although that is a factor, but the things they will be most interested in," he continued, "Will be obedience, attitude, and submissiveness. Of course, they will want a girl who is pleasing and cooperative in all ways. But, it will be up to you ladies to find a way to compete for, and capture, their bid any way you can." He looked around at them again and asked, " Are there any questions?"

One cute little blonde slave raised her hand, "Yes Virginia?" Sir Dave asked.

"Should we remain clothed Sir Dave?"

"That is up to each of you. There are no rules on how you will be permitted to display yourself for sale," he added with a grin and a quick wink. Then as the ladies all giggled softly, he said, "Now ladies, go and get yourself ready and when the lights are lowered in the dungeon come right back here and line up in the order of your slave number."

"Yes Sir Dave," they all answered, and they headed out to the bathrooms around the dungeon.

Eva turned and looked back at Sir Dan as she left. He was huddled with Sir Dave and Sir Randy and they were earnestly discussing something. Suddenly they all turned and looked at her. "Oh my," she thought to herself as the old familiar twinge started in her pussy once again. "I can tell they are ganging up on me and they have something sinister in those sexy Dominant minds," she mused. "I am outnumbered," she thought, feeling the moisture grow as if her pussy had a mind of its own. "What is a poor slave to do?"

... to be continued.