Escapades of Eva Ch. 62

Story Info
She tried to focus on the scene.
1.8k words
4.41
14.1k
1
0

Part 62 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva reluctantly pulled her hand away from her cunt and resumed her kneeling position on the slave pillow. She sniffed back some tears of frustration and tried to concentrate on what she was looking at. But, she could not help looking at the handsome sexy powerful Masters and wanting to be fucked hard by all of them.

She felt like a sex-crazed slave suddenly out of her mind with an irresistible need to be overpowered and used hard, fast, long, and absolutely helplessly. She wanted to be dominated like she had never been dominated. She felt like her brain and her whole head had suddenly become numb with the overpowering, crushing need to be used until her cunt was completely used up and worn out. She felt like she was experiencing a type of addiction and she did not want it to ever stop. Was this what Sir called sub frenzy?

Her loud lustful moan of longing brought her out of the sexual trance that she had fallen into. She was suddenly filled with guilt for the things she was daydreaming. Furthermore she was overwhelmed with self-reproach that she had allowed herself to have such fantasies about someone other than her Sir. What was going on in her head she wondered?

She drew in a deep breath and as she slowly let it out she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on her Sir. She wished he were there with her. At that point, as if in answer to a silent prayer the lights in the dungeon dimmed and the ones on stage became brighter. Some slow sensual music began to play and she focused on the view in front of her.

She peered into the darkened audience. She could see dimly lit shapes and could make out the Doms' near the front. She noticed that the very sexy group of Masters was still standing together and they were right in front of the stage. She also noticed that Sir Dan was with them. And, as she looked more closely into the dim light she saw that her Sir was dressed differently.

To her amazement she could see that he had put on a pair of leather chaps over his jeans. He had worn leather pants and the belt with the triskel before but she had never seen the chaps. He had also put on an unfamiliar black leather vest and was silently shaking hands with the men in the group of sexy Masters'. And, the men were smiling and slapping her Sir on his back in a congratulatory manner.

Was Sir a real certified Master she wondered? And, was that why he had put on Leather clothing that she had not seen before? But then, she knew that he would never brag about it. There was so much she still did not know about him. She made a mental note to ask him about it later.

He seemed to know each of these men and she felt her chest filling with pride thinking that he may be wearing leathers that he had earned from these Masters. The only leather he did not seem to have was a hat. No wonder she always felt so hot with him. He was a man of power just like those men.

She suspected now that she knew why she always felt that raw sexual energy with her Sir. At times it was overwhelming to her. Perhaps that was why she could get so hot so quickly with him. And, it seemed that she had the same reaction to that same type of energy with these sexy Masters.

That irresistible energy was so strong that it overwhelmed her, even from this distance. She could not help becoming the insatiable slut she was. And, as her eyes feasted on the beauty of these masterful men she suddenly felt the overpowering pull they unknowingly had on her. She felt her finger slide between her legs, almost as if it had a will of its own, as she closed her eyes and rubbed her already stiff little clit.

But rubbing her clit was not enough. She quickly worked herself into a gasping writhing sexual frenzy as she rammed her fingers into her cunt hard and fast. She rubbed her clit hard with her free hand and jammed her other fingers in and out over and over. She couldn't believe how hot she was. And she fell swiftly under the spell of her own lust as she fucked her cunt in and out harder and harder, over and over.

She felt the familiar tensing of her soft hot cunt and as she prepared to give in to the huge orgasm that was pending she was suddenly snapped ruthlessly out of her reverie with a harsh slap to the back of her head.

Stopping all movement, she turned her head to the side only to come face to face with her Sir, and he was not smiling. She gasped in surprise and looked at her beloved Sir as she choked down a gulp of fear.

"I thought I told you that you are not to cum slut," he growled.

"I am sorry Sir," she sobbed, "I did not cum Sir." She quickly knelt before her Sir with her head bowed.

"But you were about to weren't you?" Sir Dan said as he reached between her legs and ran his hand along her slit checking for wetness.

"To be honest, I am not sure Sir. I would like to think that I would have stopped in time, but you stopped me before I got that far. Please forgive me Sir," she pleaded.

"You were so lost into what you were doing that you didn't even hear me come into the room Pet. How many times have you masturbated since I told you to?" She could see and hear the disappointment in his voice and eyes and hot tears of shame stung her eyes and with a muffled sob she lowered her head.

"Just once before this Sir. And, I stopped before I came," Eva whispered.

"Well I can see you need to be taught a lesson my pet," he said as he went to the wall at the side of the room. The wall had many types of BDSM implements mounted on it. He chose a few things from the rack and returned in the dim light to Eva where he said, "Sit on the cushion on your bottom with this paper towel under you and put your legs out in front of you."

Feeling her face heat up with shame she could not look at Sir Dan as she moved out of the kneeling position to obey. The hot tears were flowing rapidly from the guilt she was feeling at having almost disappointed her Sir. With her head still bowed she pleaded, "I am so sorry Sir. Please forgive me. I really did not cum."

"I know Pet, I could tell when I felt you. But, I can see that perhaps you need a little reminder and some practice on self-discipline.

Then Sir Dan pulled one of the overstuffed easy chairs up behind her and sat down. And then she felt him grab her wrists, pulling them roughly behind her back. He quickly tied them together with a piece of soft rope. She felt herself starting to drift into a soft sub space as she always did when he put her in bondage, but she could not help letting out a little whimper as he said, "Since you cannot seem to do as I told you to you will not be permitted to masturbate at all you bad girl."

Eva began to sob in frustration as she pulled he legs together and lowered her head again.

"Oh no you don't," snapped Sir Dan. "You're not getting off that easy my pet." Then he walked in front of her with his hands on his hips and glared at her.

She noticed that he had something in his hands. But she was too far-gone in her guilt and the beginning of the sub space that had already subdued her to care. Hot tears were streaming down her face. "I am sorry Sir. I promise I wont disappoint you again," she moaned as she felt the wetness beginning again as Sir Dan dominated her in the way she always loved. "Please forgive me Sir."

Without another word Sir Dan kicked Eva's feet apart with his foot. And then he squatted down in front of her and pulled out what looked like a metal pole about three feet long with a shackle on either end. Eva did not know what the strange implement was and she looked at her Sir fearfully.

Then Sir Dan placed one of the shackles on each of Eva's ankles. Next he attached each ankle shackle to a large metal hook mounted in the wall in front of her locking it with a key that he placed in his pocket. He followed that by attaching a collar and leash to her neck, which he then tied to the chair behind her, preventing her from moving her head. He had left her facing the stage area. With the pole preventing her from closing her legs and her wrists and neck tied behind her back she was totally helpless and at the mercy of her Sir.

Squatting down once again at her side Sir Dan said, "Now Pet, with this spreader bar neither of us have to worry about you masturbating do we?"

"No Sir," she whimpered. Eva's emotions were in severe conflict between the pain of her guilty feelings and the enjoyment she usually had when placed powerlessly in her Sir's bondage. She tried to lower her head but all she could move were her eyes. Unable to hold back the sobs she looked pleadingly at her Sir and sobbed, "Are you angry with me Sir?"

"No I am not angry Pet," he whispered in her ear as he kissed her forehead. Hot tears of shame spilled quickly from her eyes as he added, "But I am disappointed that you did not obey me as I had instructed. I have something special in mind for you later and there is a reason that I don't want you to cum before I tell you to. But, now you cannot touch yourself, and I will be back now and then to make sure you do NOT CUM before I give you permission. Just watch the show and make sure I find a dry paper towel under your bottom when I return. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," she sniffled as she heard him open the door, "I am sorry Sir."

"Don't worry about that now Pet. Just watch the show and make sure you do not cum." And then she heard the door quietly close behind her.

Eva tried to stop crying and she wished she could blow her nose. But since she was helpless all she could do was sniffle repeatedly as once again she tried to focus on the scene in front of her.

...to be continued