Escapades of Eva Ch. 66

Story Info
I will check on MY PUSSY soon.
1.3k words
4.6
17.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 66 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan's laughter slowed to a chuckle as he said, "Do you feel better Pet?"

"Yes Sir," Eva whispered with her eyes lowered and her bottom lip still poking out in a petulant frown.

He grabbed her head and bit her bottom lip making her squeal in pain. Then he pulled her face to him and kissed her hard and deep. He pressed his tongue between her lips and she felt his fingers at her crotch at the same time. Quickly abandoning her peevishness she responded to the heat in her Dominant's kiss and submitted to the touch the she so loved.

Overwhelmed at how easily he could arouse her, she held her breath as she felt him feeling under her bottom. She wasn't sure but she prayed that the paper towel he had placed under her was still dry.

As he ended the long kiss with a lustful voice, he said, "Good girl Pet." And then he kissed her again as he played gently with her clit. She sighed in relief that her paper towel had obviously been dry. Then she was immediately turned on and moaning under the artful caresses of his strong tongue. All thoughts of anger and discomfort disappeared as she sighed and responded to the growing heat in her groin.

"Oh Sir," she cooed.

And then she felt a couple of his long thick strong fingers forcing their way into her slick cunt. Sir Dan lost no time in pounding her pussy with short deep powerful strokes. She could feel herself getting wetter and as her cunt began to squeeze her Sir's pistoning pounding digits she felt him insert a third finger, filling her hole deliciously. He banged and banged her soft pussy over and over making her crazy with lust.

When she gasped out loud Sir Dan moved his mouth to the soft crook of her neck and bit down hard enough to make her cry out. She bucked her cunt back against his pounding with all the strength she could muster in her bound position. He bit her again, harder. And as she cried out once again she felt her juices gather swiftly then at the unexpected jolt of power and shock at being bitten. She did so love it when he did that. She thought she could die from pleasure if he would only bite her over and over.

He pounded and pounded and fucked her hole harder and harder. "Cum my sweet slut," he growled in her ear. And without even a second thought her pussy spewed forth a hot stream of cum drenching the fingers that kept pounding her over and over, harder and harder, deeper and deeper, hammering her tight twat with his huge forceful hand.

Suddenly he inserted a forth finger pounding and pounding and pounding. He slammed her cunt fast and hard and deep not even letting her adjust to the delicious stretching of her tender pussy. That was the closest her Sir had come to fisting her and she was pleased to find that she loved it and wanted to feel his whole fist inside of her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Yes! Yes! Harder Sir please harder, deeper. Fuck me as hard as you can please Sir!" Eva squealed, bucking back hard against the fingers that were filling her and slamming in and out, deeper and harder, over and over, pounding and pounding her soft vulnerable little cunt. He slammed and slammed harder and harder taking her breath away.

"Aiiieeeee!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh Sir please fuck me, fuck me. Yesssssssssssss!!!! ... Aieeeeee!!!"

She wanted to cum but no sooner did she feel her cunt muscles tighten than he bit her shoulder hard while he fucked her faster and deeper making her cry out again and she shuddered violently as her wonderful Sir smashed into her pussy again demanding that she, "CUM NOW!" She let a river of cum flood his hand once more.

"AGAIN!" he demanded and yet again she soaked his hand with hot liquid.

Suddenly, he put his thumb on her clit and using the rest of the fingers he had shoved into her he squeezed hard. He pressed down tightly on her clit while keeping a tight vice like grip inside her pussy. As he squeezed harder he snarled, "CUM Bitch."

"Aaiiieeeee!!!," she wailed in lustful frenzy.

And to her surprise Eva's pussy rewarded her Sir with an orgasm that rolled on and on and on, over and over and over. She couldn't believe how hard she was cumming. She released so much hot cum that she knew there must be a big puddle underneath her.

"Oh thank you Sir," she whimpered in gratitude as she caught her breath while he slid his wet hand out of her cunt.

"You are quiet welcome my insatiable Pet," he said as he held his cum soaked fingers to her lips. "Now clean my hand girl," he demanded and Eva gratefully sucked and licked every drop of her own cum from his fingers.

As her heartbeat slowed to normal after the wonderful orgasms her Sir had given her she felt him reach behind her and release the collar and leash he had placed around her neck.

"Oh thank you Sir," she said in relief.

"Did you enjoy Tiffiny's performance Pet?"

"Oh yes Sir," Eva said excitedly. "She was so beautiful and so sexy Sir. And she moved like a perfect slave. I couldn't believe that someone would pay that much for a slave, but she was worth it Sir. And ..." Sir Dan chuckled as he placed his fingers over her mouth hushing his submissive's rapid chatter.

"I hope you know that you are worth a hundred times what was bid on her Pet. No, a thousand times," he chuckled, "No, not even that. You are invaluable to me Pet. But, I feel certain that you will be amazed at what is bid on you tonight."

"Really Sir?" she asked with tears of love in her eyes.

"Absolutely."

As he released all her other bonds he added, "Now Pet, since you were such a good girl and kept your paper towel dry I think I will let you try masturbating again if you wish. But remember you are not to cum. I want you slave hot, but not quite satisfied when your turn comes. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand Sir, but watching all this and feeling the energy tonight makes me think that I will have no trouble staying turned on. And Sir, I have been so hot tonight that I am afraid to masturbate again. I am not sure that I have that much self control left," she confessed, pleading with her eyes for him to understand.

After thinking about her words for a moment Sir Dan said, "Okay Pet. I won't torture you any longer by insisting that you masturbate. I want you wet, but," and he looked at her very seriously as he added, "You are NOT to cum is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do whatever you have to do to remain wet, but no cumming. Understand?" As he spoke Sir Dan handed her a roll of paper towels. "I will want the paper towels to be dry again," he added with that famous raised eyebrow.

"Yes Sir, I promise."

"Well the next sale is about to begin. Do you need anything Pet?"

"Just you and maybe a cold drink Sir," Eva said as she batted her eyelashes flirting with her wonderful Dominant.

"You are such a little slut puppy my Pet," he laughed adding with a nod to the back of the room, "The little refrigerator back there is full of drinks. Help yourself to whatever you want. I have to get back out front," and as he slid through the open door he blew her a kiss and with a wicked grin he said, "I will be back to check on MY PUSSY soon."

"Yes Sir," she said, and smiling to herself with the love she always felt when in His presence she hastened to get a can of soda. Hurrying back she pulled up a slave cushion and placed several of the paper towels on it as she sat down. She got into a comfortable position and watched excitedly as the sensuous music announced the next sale.

... to be continued.