Escapades of Eva Ch. 75

Story Info
Eva fell to the floor sobbing.
1.4k words
4.55
14.1k
1

Part 75 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene with Carina and Chelsea had ignited Eva’s pussy once again and she reached down to squeeze her cunt once more. She felt the beginning of hot tears in the corners of her eyes, wishing her Sir were by her side. And, as she dropped her head she wondered if she could take any more of the building sexual tension in her pussy even though Sir Dan had given her several orgasms already this evening.

As she heard Master Blaze calling Annette and Veronica to the front of the stage, she squeezed her eyes shut tightly in an effort to shut out the lusty images. She inhaled and exhaled and tried to use deep breathing to dissuade her cunt from provoking an orgasm without Sir’s permission.

But, just then she felt herself picked up from behind. And before she could respond she was thrown roughly to her hands and knees in front of the two way mirror. Frightened, she struggled to keep from falling forward as she tried to look around, only to have herself cuffed on the back of her head.

And then before she could turn again to see her attacker a strong hand grabbed her by the hair and held her facing forward. At the same time she felt an arm go around her waist and pull her into doggie position as a stiff prick poked at her pussy from behind.

Suddenly she was panic stricken since her Sir had not told her to allow her use to anyone else yet. She began to squeal in protest as she tried to move again. But just as she felt the hard cock penetrate her soft cunt, balls slapping against her pussy, she heard a loud lust filled raspy voice saying, “Dam it girl be still! I need to cool this raging cock off inside my pretty Pet’s tight little slit.”

Then as he began to pump her pussy Eva realized that it was her own Sir who had come to use her, as if in an answer to her silent prayer. She relaxed into his touch with a big sigh, while he slid his solid cock in and out of her aching pussy slow and easy at first. She relaxed even more as she positioned her legs a little wider so she could receive her Dominant into her body in any of the delicious ways he wanted to use her.

She felt his hard man meat stroking the inside of her hungry pussy a little harder. His fucking began to sooth the deep down itch that the intense sexual stimulation of the evening had caused. And as she braced herself with her hands she began to rock gently back against him, taking him deeper and deeper into her insatiable cunt. She always loved being fucked doggy style because she could move back and forth against him until her twat was stuffed full.

But, what always happened to her in doggie position as well, was that it made her ravenous pussy crave being fucked by his cock even harder and harder and deeper and deeper. Sometimes she thought she would fall over the edge of consciousness from the intensity of her need for him to fuck her until she wanted to scream for more of that sweet pain.

Surprisingly then, in the way he always seemed to understand her needs at just the right time, he began to fuck harder and harder into her yielding cunt. He slammed in and out, deeper and deeper, banging her pussy for all he was worth. He pulled her hips back onto his cock as he kept up a steady beat pounding and pounding and pounding her, over and over.

She loved feeling his big soft testicles slamming against her clit as he fucked and fucked, grinding and hammering his stiffness into her tight velvety hole. She felt his fingers digging into her tender flesh as he pulled her to him. He beat and battered her aching cunt deeper and deeper and harder and harder. And then he began to spank her voluptuous ass.

He spanked her bottom hard and fast the same way he was drilling her silky slit harder and harder, deeper and deeper, again and again. As he penetrated her helpless, submissive crack, he rammed and pounded and stuffed her tight pussy full of his dominant manhood, over and over again. He smashed into her pounding, slamming, boring and piercing her softness deeper and deeper.

“Oh lord Sir,” she gasped, “I love how you use me. Fuck me Sir. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!”

Spreading her knees even further in her ravenous frenzy for her Sir’s cock to satiate her erotic appetite, she began to rock back onto him hard and fast. As she shoved her pussy onto her Sir she was trembling and breathing hard. But, all of a sudden he slapped the back of her head hard, and with the weight of his body he slammed her abruptly to her tummy, making her cease all movement.

“I told you to be still slut. Do I have to repeat an order?”

“No Sir,” she whimpered.

He held her there with his stiff cock impaling her pussy as he covered her entire body with his. But then, because of the sexual tension in her body, and as if her pussy had a mind of its own, it automatically began a rhythmic squeezing then relaxing around his rigid phallus. As she continued to squeeze and relax against his manhood she could feel her own orgasm building and her pussy began to tense.

Unexpectedly, Sir Dan pulled his precious cock out of her cunt and slapped her hard on the back of her head again. He stood up and as she turned to look at him with a disappointed whimper she saw that he was stuffing his softening prick back into his pants.

“Sir?” she protested.

“Since you don’t seem to be able to obey,” he said with that infamous raised eyebrow and an unyielding glare, “Then perhaps you should think for a while about who is the Dominant, and who is the slave.”

Eva began to sob.

“And this Dominant did not give you permission to do anything except be still.” Raising his eyebrow again he inquired, “Is that correct?”

“Yes Sir,” she cried as she sat up wiping away her tears.

Eva began to weep as she felt not only her frustration at not having sexual release, but more so for having disobeyed her Sir … Again. “I am sorry Sir, she cried. I didn’t mean to disobey. I guess I was caught up in the passion. Please forgive me.”

“Pet,” he said looking down at her still with that determined expression, “Just as a Dom must learn to control everything he does, so must a slave learn to control herself in whatever way her Master requires. That is why you are not permitted to cum sometimes when you need to, or until I tell you to. It’s a matter of discipline. It is a matter of learning to respond to my control just as you learn to control yourself in many ways, sex being only one of those way. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir,” she replied, then in an attempt to placate him she rose to a pleasure slave position as she had seen the slaves on stage do all evening. “Sir, I do understand and I promise I will try harder. And, if you will give me another chance, and fuck me some more I will show you.”

“Up on your knees slut,” he said. And Eva quickly rose up on her knees.

Sir Dan walked up close to her then. He was so close that his crotch was only inches from her face. And putting his hand on his still semi hard cock he tilted his head, and raising that mischievous eyebrow again he said, “Is this what you want bitch?”

Eva smiled her prettiest smile and batted her eyelashes at him as she said, “Yes please Sir. Please wont you fuck me again?”

Chuckling, he squeezed his cock, moving even closer to her face, taunting her, “Nice try Pet,” he teased, “but no Cupie Doll.”

Still smiling sweetly, she raised her hand to stroke the hard penis bulging behind his leather. But, as soon as she touched him she knew she shouldn’t have. For he quickly slapped her hand away and gave the saddest look she had ever seen on his face.

“Eva,” he said quietly as her mouth dropped open. She immediately realized that she had hurt him bad enough that he was not even using his pet name for her, “I am so very disappointed in you.”

And, as her beloved Sir turned and walked silently out the door. Eva fell to floor sobbing as if her heart would break.

… to be continued