Escapades of Eva Ch. 82

Story Info
The slaves of Dragon's Keep hide.
2.4k words
4.48
15.6k
00

Part 82 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva heard the sound of music signifying that the auction was about to start again. Sir Dan and Sir Mike quickly drank the rest of their sodas. And after the men kissed her and Lil, Eva’s Sir grinned and said, “Thanks for the fuck ladies, we will be back soon.”

Before they left Sir Mike put a finger under Eva’s chin, turning her face up to him. “And, by the way Strayangel,” he said, “Did I tell you that the fuck was extra special for me since you look exactly like my idol Bettie Page tonight?

“Thank you Sir Mike,” Eva said.

Smiling at her evilly he added, “My advice to you little one is to rest up now, because when men like my father set eyes on you they will surely eat you up. Not to mention how they will put you through your sexy paces.” He chuckled as she lowered her eyes demurely, blushing profusely.

“You are truly a precious little slave to behold,” he whispered. He lifted her face to him again and kissed the tip of her nose. And then both men turned and left the little room.

“Oh my god,” Lil exclaimed as she flopped down on the carpet where she had been kneeling before her Sir. “I can’t believe what just happened,” she gulped.

Laughing, Eva said, “Oh honey, that was nothing. Just wait until they get you into a real gang bang.”

Lil Angel’s eyes got big with surprise as she looked at Eva unbelievingly. “Are you serious?” she whispered.

“Oh yes,” Eva said seriously. “There are many treats in store for you Lil.”

“Treats?” Lil asked.

“Of course. Wasn’t that a treat for you?”

Not answering Eva’s question Lil looked down at her hands nervously as she said, “I am sorry about that Stray. I didn’t mean to have sex with your Dom.”

“Oh Lil,” Eva said as she gave the girl a hug. “The only thing you have to remember is that you are not to feel guilty about anything your Master wants you to do. As long as you have his permission, or he tells you to do as someone he appoints tells you to, you can just enjoy. Don’t feel guilty about things that feel good.”

“It’s just that it is all so new. And, Master is a policeman, and I am afraid I will do something wrong. Then he wont want me anymore.”

“Just remember what I told you,” Eva soothed the distraught girl, “If your Sir doesn’t want you to do something he would tell you in no uncertain terms. So sit back and relax.”

Eva could not help feeling a bit of bittersweet at Lil’s disclosure. Her father had been a career military man and retired as a Senior Master Sergeant in the Military Police. Sir Dan had also told her once that he was also in the Military Police when he served in the Army. Some of her fondest memories were of growing up with honorable men like Sir Dan and her father. It suddenly occurred to her that perhaps that was why she was so comfortable with Dominant men. She smiled at Lil again and gave her another hug.

“But, I have some more questions if you don’t mind Stray.”

“Of course,” Eva said, “Ask away and I will answer what I can.”

Having been completely satisfied from the great fuck they had, Eva and Lil sat together and spoke in quiet voices as the auction continued. Eva answered a lot of questions for Lil just like the ones that she had herself when she first encountered the BDSM lifestyle. More slaves came one by one to the stage. But, since none of these slaves did anything worth stopping for the two new sub friends talked and talked for quite a while.

Finally, the stage went dark and the music changed to something slow and sexy. Intrigued, Eva and Lil moved up close to the two-way mirror again to see what was about to happen.

In the dim light around the stage Eva thought she saw Sir Randy moving toward where Sir Dave was standing. While the stage remained dark, Sir Dave spoke quietly into the microphone, “Now my friends, we have yet another surprise for you. This time it is coming from the House of Dragon’s Keep. And, to display some of the loveliest slaves anywhere I am turning you over to their proud Master. Here is a man who many of us call friend … Randy.”

As the lights began to slowly rise, Eva and Lil saw Sir Randy take the microphone. He beckoned to Sir Dave to keep the lights from coming all the way up. In his laidback way of speaking with his enchanting deep southern drawl, and, under the sensual rosy glow of the room he said, “Good evening my friends. Tonight I am going to echo the sentiments of Dave and Blaze. Our friends need help and I am going to further the cause by auctioning four of my best Life slaves for your enjoyment.”

The men in the audience all began to pound their shoulders hard and fast. Eva had not known how popular Sir Randy was. But, all the men in the audience seemed to like him and all eyes were riveted on the stage in anticipation of what was to come.

And then, without a word Sir Randy walked to the middle of the stage. He beckoned to the back of the stage by putting his arm down to his side. With his hand bent up and the palm showing he summoned his slaves.

The tune changed to a sensual melody as Sir Randy’s first slave came and knelt at his feet. She handed him the end of the leash that was attached to a beautiful black leather collar on her neck. It was about two inches high locked on with a silver lock in back. Engraved in red on the front was the word “Dragonslave”. Eva already knew that each of Sir Randy’s slaves names were printed in red on their leather collars. And each name started with the word Dragon.

“This as many of you know is my Dragonslave,” said Sir Randy as he tugged gently on her leash. To the sound of men enthusiastically pounding their shoulders, she stood up gracefully. Eva was surprised to see that he had not made her come on stage naked, as had all of the slaves who had been bid on earlier.

“She is my alpha slave and although she is an awesome switch, tonight she will play only as the beautiful and obedient submissive slave that she is.”

Dragonslave was still in the lovely black satin mini dress she had worn when Sir Dan had first introduced her to Eva. It was open about six inches on each side, exposing her sides and her soft creamy flesh. And, it had a plunging neckline that ended just above her navel, and was held closed with a black braided satin cord around her waist. And it barely covered her body and her cute little nude pussy. Her beautiful thick dark hair hung in long curls to the middle of her back. Eva had to admit that she was an exquisite slave.

Eva had been impressed with how strong and in charge Dragonslave had seemed when she first met her. But, now she walked elegantly in her bare feet heeling her Master as he led her back and forth by her leash at the front of the stage. Her eyes were lowered submissively and when Sir Randy brought her back to the center of the stage he let her leash drop between her breasts and she immediately knelt at his feet.

“Dragonslave,” Sir Randy said, “Is a sexy ball of fire as many of you know from past private encounters with our House. And she will prove that again to whoever has the good fortune to buy her for the night. However, she like all of my slaves is nothing less than a perfect lady in public, and I expect her to be treated that way whenever she is not playing.”

Motioning to the back of the stage again another lovely brunette bounced quickly to her Master on stage. She smiled at him sweetly as she also knelt and handed him the end of her leash. She wore the same kind of collar as Dragonslave and her long beautiful curls cascaded down the back of her voluptuous figure.

Sir Randy led this slave around the floor for the men to see as well. She was a little shorter than the alpha slave and dressed similarly to Dragonslave, except her little black mini dress was not open on the sides. Hers was gathered under her breasts in an empire style and she was barefoot too.

She gave the men a little curtsy as Sir Randy said, “This is my Dragonspet. She is a loving luscious slave and not only can she prove it quite well in the sheets, she can also purr like a kitten whenever she is played by a Dom who enjoys knife play and a good heavy suede flogger.” And then turning to Dragonspet, Sir Randy pulled her to him and gently kissed her lips, making her smile again. He handed her the end of her leash and indicated that she should kneel next to Dragonslave.

“And now meet my Dragonspark,” Sir Randy said proudly as an absolutely breathtaking young woman with long thick fiery read hair that fell almost to her hips came forward. She smiled softly as she knelt and handed her leash to him. Eva noticed that the girl was also barefoot and had a bit of a limp that the men in the audience didn’t seem to notice. Some of them were men making sounds of appreciation for the gorgeous slender young girl who knelt straight and proud next to her Master.

She looked at Sir Randy with an expression of total admiration and love. As she handed her leash to him he sweetly kissed her hand. As he led this red haired vision around the stage he looked at the men and with a wicked grin he said, “This pretty little thing is every bit as hot as her sexy red head and her name would suggest. And she just loves to light a spark in the heart of a good Master,” he said, “Not to mention other sparks in other places that she can set ablaze quite well.”

Again men around the room anxiously cleared their throats. Eva saw that some of them were also adjusting the trousers that suddenly seemed to be too snug around their bulging crotches.

As Dragonspark took her place next to her sisters Sir Randy turned toward the back of the stage and spoke into the microphone saying, “Come to Master my lil slut.” And Eva heard a sharp intake of breath all around the room as a big beautiful blonde strolled sexily to her Master at the front of the stage.

She gave him a sultry flirty look from under her long eyelashes as she held the handle of her leash between her lips. She gave it a long sensuous kiss before handing it to Sir Randy who was grinning from ear to ear. And then she slinked slowly to her knees as she continued to look at him while running the tip of her tongue around her lips slowly and seductively. Eva thought from the moans she heard in the audience that this woman’s blatant sexuality was going to get her some high bids before the night was over.

Rather than walking her around the edge of the stage as he had done his other slaves Sir Randy pulled her leash with one hand while he tucked the fingers of his other hand under the edge of her collar. He pulled the beautiful woman to her feet by her collar and held her so close to his face that Eva thought he was going to kiss her.

But, instead of kissing her he spoke into the microphone softly as he held her lips just a few inches from his, “Who’s slut are you?” he growled in his slow southern drawl.

In a low sexy woman’s voice, and an equally thick southern accent that could turn a man of steel to butter, she whispered breathlessly, “Why I am your slut Master,”

Still holding her close Sir Randy said, “Who do you cum for my little slut?”

“Why I only cum for you Master,” she answered in the same slow sexy southern drawl that had men tugging at their pants once again.

“And when do you cum?” he asked as he gave her that steely gaze that Eva loved to see in a Dominant man.

“Well, I do declare Master,” she whispered breathlessly, fluttering her eyelashes at him, “I only cum when y’all give y’er little slut permission to cum.”

“And, who do you obey?”

“Why I obey you Master,” she said. She flirted with Sir Randy wantonly and seductively, as if no one else was in the room. Standing on her tiptoes she pressed her titties against him as she rubbed against his belly. Still holding her collar and jerking her even closer Eva thought Sir Randy was surely in as much in heat as the sexy slave. She parted her lips seductively as he pulled her within an inch of his mouth.

And then he growled in a deep voice as smooth as Southern Comfort, “And what if I order you to do whatever another Master tells you to do?”

“Why, I would still obey you Master,” she drawled again batting her eyelashes and tilting he face up closer to his lips. “No matter what you tell me to do,” she whispered, tantalizing her Master. Suddenly, Sir Randy slipped his fingers into her thick wavy hair and pulled her into a long lingering seductive kiss.

When he pulled back from his sensuous slave he quickly pushed her to her knees as he said with a fiendish grin, “Gentlemen meet my Dragonslut.”

Eva was not sure if she saw more pounding of shoulders or more adjusting of hard dicks. When the applause and clearing of throats ended Sir Randy said, “I warn you my friends this salacious slut could charm the devil himself.” Nervous laughter erupted from all the men.

And as more coughing and throat clearing erupted a sudden racket was heard at the front door of the dungeon. Everyone turned to see what the loud noise was and suddenly a large group of rough looking characters on motorcycles invaded the dungeon. They drove through the parting crowd right up to the stage.

Sir Randy spoke quietly to his slaves sending them to hide quickly behind the stage.

… to be continued.