Escapades of Eva Ch. 85

Story Info
The lovely slave was brimming with joy.
3.9k words
4.57
13.2k
00

Part 85 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sir Dominus carried slave Deanna away through the crowd of Masters, she looked up from over his shoulder at Master D and stuck her tongue out as she rolled her eyes and gave him a big wink and an even bigger silly grin. She was obviously pleased with being chosen by the strong Master who had her in his clutches.

As they disappeared beyond those gathered Eva and Lil looked wide eyed at one another as they each heaved a big dreamy sigh for the lucky girl who had just been whisked off her feet and carried away to who knows what heights of romance with the handsome dominant Master who had bought her.

Even as they sighed Master D could be heard chuckling as his deep voice carried through the room loud and clear when he said, "Oh my, have we created a little blonde slave monster I wonder?"

As the men laughed, nodding at one another with a knowing look after the couple Master D continued, "Well my friends the night grows old and we need to get on with the festivities." Looking at the list in his hand he said, "I see we have three of you who have bid $23,000 for my pretties. You know who you are so come along now and make your choices."

"Wait D," came a sultry seductive female voice from behind Sir D's men.

Just then Eva saw Mistress Brandy strutting through the crowd of rough riders. As she tapped their shoulders, pushing them aside the coarse looking gang meekly stood to the side for her.

When she reached the stage area she marched up to him, stopping with her face just inches from his chest. Placing her fists on her hips she tilted back her pretty red head defiantly. Nodding toward the list in his hand she chastised the mean wretched looking leader of the pack as if he were a naughty schoolboy, saying, "Have you forgotten, or did you skip over me on purpose D?"

Taken aback by her confrontation, Sir D sheepishly looked at the list again. And then, with a bow to the beautiful Domme, he spoke more to the crowd as he said, "I must apologize to Mistress Brandy. I seem to have overlooked her bid here. She actually has the next bid at $24,000." And then, with another little bow he addressed her directly adding, "I guess I overlooked it since I wasn't expecting you to bid on one of my girls. Please forgive an old dog and make the next choice my Lady."

Eva was shocked at the gentlemanly acquiescence of the hard, forceful, and authoritative manner of this fugitive from a Hell's Angels bikers movie. Yet, he appeared as tame as a cuddly puppy as he looked down gently on the sassy Domme. With a kindly smile he nodded toward the captive slaves as she gave his belly a familiar pat and strode toward the girls.

Still with her fists on her hips Mistress Brandy began to peruse Master D's merchandise. She walked up and down the line of kneeling slaves. Occasionally she would take a girl's chin in her hand and tilt her face up to see her better. Now and then she would fondle a slave's titty, and several times she ordered one to stand.

When she reached a particularly fetching blonde kneeling in perfect slave stance she grabbed the beauty's hair and roughly bent her backward until her head was on the floor. "Stay there," she ordered the girl.

Then Mistress Brandy strutted over to the barrel of condoms and slipping one on the handle of her flogger she returned and demanded, "Look at me girl."

The chubby blonde shuddered as she looked up from the flogger handle into the eyes of the beautiful Domme.

Kneeling down on one knee the Mistress reached between the girl's legs with her fingers and began to tap the slave's clit rhythmically. The slave immediately began to moan.

"You like that don't you girl?" Mistress Brandy asked the slave.

"Yes Ma'am," the slave whimpered lustily.

"Well lets see how you like this," she replied as she spread the girl's cunt lips with one hand and gently slid the handle of the flogger into the girls open cunt. She pumped the girl's pussy quickly and gently and Eva saw the wetness glistening on the condom as the lovely lady fucked the pussy of the moaning little slut before her.

Suddenly she pulled the flogger handle out of the girl's pussy and struck her gently but firmly across the abdomen several times, making the slave groan seductively with each strike of the heavy pink suede flogger. Eva could almost feel each thud and felt herself getting wet again at the seductive scene as she remembered how good it always felt to her when Sir Dan flogged her.

The Mistress slid the end of the wet flogger handle into the slave's slit again. And then she began a sequence of sliding the handle in and out of the hungry pussy a few times and pulling it out now and then to masturbate the little clit again. She repeated fucking the girl's cunt and rubbing her clit over and over as the slave moaned louder and louder with each exchange.

"Ewwww, what a greedy little whore you are my pretty. You really like it like this don't you?" she inquired as she fucker the slave's cunt a little deeper and diddled her clit with the other hand at the same time.

"Yes Mistress," the breathless slave cried out.

"In fact you love having your fuck hole filled and stretched tight don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes Ma'am," the girl gasped as Mistress Brandy fucked her faster and faster, twiddling her clit all the while.

As the girl began to writhe on the floor Mistress Brandy slid the handle of the flogger in and out of her cunt fucking her fast and deep. Eva could tell from the girl's reaction that the Domme was not fucking her hard enough to hurt her, as was evidenced by the sensual moaning of the enraptured slave.

The Mistress fucked deeper and faster, over and over, again and again. As the girl's breathing quickened she suddenly begged, "Oh please Mistress may I cum? Please?"

"Not yet slave," Mistress Brandy growled as she fucked the girl even faster. Suddenly she slid the flogger handle deep into the girl's pussy and left it. She spread sexy slave's slit open again as she spanked her clit with two fingers over and over. Suddenly she stopped and waited, and as the girl began to moan in frustration the lovely Mistress spanked the little clit again hard and fast, over and over and over, as she demanded, "Cum slut ... NOW!"

As the pretty slave threw her head from side to side she let out a shrill squeal of crazed lust. And everyone could see her pussy shudder and shake until it was obvious that a little puddle of cum lay on the stage floor beneath her. And yet, she continued to shudder as her body responded to the deep multiple orgasms of the spanking feminine fingers again and again.

But, just as her orgasm neared an end Eva heard a slave nearby cry out in dismay. Startled by the outcry Mistress Brandy withdrew the flogger handle from the little slave's spent cunt and came to stand in front of a timid little girl with mousy brown hair.

Eva had noticed that this girl had never raised her eyes since the slaves were first displayed to the attendees of the dungeon. Even when Master D had told them all to look up she had seen this girl's eyes remain lowered.

But now her eyes were filled with alarm at what she saw when the Domme's exchange with the slave she had been fucking caught her attention. Seeing that her exclamation had been noticed she lowered her eyes again even as she shuddered in fear and dread.

Now that the lovely Mistress Brandy was standing in front of her she crossed her arms over her chest assertively, just as the male Doms had. She watched the trembling girl silently for a few minutes. "Look at me girl," she said.

Slowly, without really raising her head the girl lifted her eyes and looked timidly at the Domme in front of her. However, she could not look at her for long. She seemed unable to continue gazing into the stern Mistress's eyes without glancing away uneasily every few seconds.

Finally, when the girl looked away again Mistress Brandy grabbed her chin and held her face up. Without letting the girl pull away she demanded, "I said look at me girl, and don't lower your eyes until I tell you to."

"Yes Mistress," the slave whimpered. She looked up and Eva could see that she was fearful. She looked at the Domme a little longer than before, but she could not hold the gaze. As she lowered her eyes and her chin the Mistress jerked her face up again and held her face up high and would not let her move away.

"Do you want to be here little one?" Mistress Brandy asked her.

"Yes Mistress," the slave sobbed and Eva could see her trembling as big crocodile tears ran down her face.

"What is your name slave?"

"Lisa, Mistress," she sobbed.

"Then what are you crying for Lisa?" Mistress Brandy asked softly.

"I am afraid Mistress," the girl wept.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I have never been tied up Mistress and I am afraid that I will not be able to take what they will do to me."

"You know your Master won't let anything bad happen to you don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Do you trust your Master?"

"Yes Ma'am," Lisa said as she started to sob again.

Still holding the slave's face Mistress Brandy reached over with her free gloved hand and wiped the tears from her face.

"Well if you trust your Master to protect you why are you so afraid?" Mistress Brandy asked.

"I have never done any of the things the other girls told me would happen Ma'am, and I don't know if I am brave enough to take it Ma'am."

"What did they tell you would happen?"

"They said I would be beaten and cut with knives and fucked with foreign objects Ma'am," and she began to cry harder.

Eva heard two of the slaves giggle and Master D moved around in front of them as he gave the whole group a stern look. He grabbed the girls by the hair and would not let them move. He held them tightly as Mistress Brandy continued.

"Well I assure you that no one is going to harm you here precious," Mistress Brandy soothed. And then looking back at the girl she had just fucked with the flogger handle the Mistress asked her, "Little one did I hurt you with that foreign object?"

"Oh no Mistress," the slave cooed with a deep satisfied sigh.

"You see? No one is going to hurt anyone here Lisa," she said.

"Yes Mistress," the little slave said stifling a sob.

"How long have you been in your Master's House?"

"I have been with him for one month Mistress," Lisa sniffed.

"Are you also a virgin sexually?"

"Oh no Ma'am," she said, "I love sex, especially with Master." Lisa blushed hotly then as she once again lowered her eyes.

"Is that all you love?" Mistress Brandy asked as she let go of the girl's face.

"I love Master Ma'am."

"Is that all?"

"No Ma'am."

"Tell me what else you love girl. And I want details," Mistress Brandy added as she put her hands on her hips again and gave the girl a wink and a huge conspiratorial smile.

Blushing again, Lisa smiled and lowered her head shyly. Eva could just barely hear her as she confided, "I love it when he spanks me while we're fucking Mistress. I cum even harder when he spanks me while I am bouncing up and down on his lap with his big hard cock filling my pussy Ma'am." And then the girl giggled joyfully as she lowered her head and lifted her shoulders while her red face got even redder.

That made Mistress Brandy laugh out loud, and slave Lisa seemed to be feeling much better.

"Has your Master taught you how to obey Lisa?"

"Yes Ma'am," the slave answered, nodding enthusiastically.

"Stand up Lisa," Mistress Brandy said.

The mousy slave struggled to stand with her hands still bound behind her back. But, once she was standing Eva heard a hushed gasp from the audience. Apparently no one had noticed earlier but when the slender young woman stood up she was at least five feet ten inches tall, with an absolutely gorgeous figure.

The biker who stood behind her stepped closer and loosened the hair that had been twisted around behind her and tied into a knot. She shook her head displaying lovely silken and shiny dark brown locks that were anything but mousy as they tumbled down falling just above her buttocks.

She was at least six inches taller than the Domme. Feeling a little less timid she looked down at the sexy woman and gave her a big wide fetching smile with full pouting lips and the most beautiful mesmerizing light blue eyes. She was quite lovely as she gave the Mistress a little curtsy.

"I want you to be my slave for the night Lisa, and I promise you that no one will harm you." And then looking at Master D she said, "D this is the one I want but untie her hands first."

Master D was still holding the two who had giggled in a tight grasp, so he nodded to a biker nearby who quickly released the girl's hands.

"Thank you Mistress," the slave said as she rubbed her wrists.

"You are welcome little one. I said you will not be harmed, but your time with me will not be easy. So, it is very important that you do obey perfectly. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," Lisa said apprehensively, but she gave another little curtsy adding, "Thank you Ma'am."

Turning then to Master D, Mistress Brandy stepped in front of the two girls who had been giggling. Looking back at Lisa she said, "Slave Lisa, are these the girls who said you would be beaten and cut and fucked with foreign objects?"

Lisa hung her head and shuddered.

"Well?" Mistress Brandy demanded. "Look at me when I ask you a question. Tell me the truth girl or you will be punished if you lie."

"Yes Ma'am," the slave whimpered. "It was them."

"Are they the only ones?"

"Yes Ma'am," she sobbed.

Turning back to slave Lisa the Domme stomped her spiked heel and insisted, "Then what are you crying for now? Are you still afraid girl?"

"No Mistress," she sniffed, "I didn't mean to get them in trouble."

"They got themselves in trouble." And then to Master D she said, "D what do you intend to do with these two?"

Master D's hands were still gripping the two slaves tightly and Eva could see the fear in their eyes as they tried to position their bodies in perfectly slave stance in an effort to placate him.

One of the girls straightened her body a bit too fast and in the process she pulled her head back. Master D immediately smacked the back of her head. And as he entwined his fingers again in her thick light brown curls he barked as he turned her head to face his horrifying scowl, "Oh no my little slut. Are you really trying to pull away from me?"

"No Master," the terrified girl whimpered and quickly froze in her tracks.

"I certainly hope not slave Twila," he growled again.

As Eva saw tears sliding down the cheek of the frightened girl she noticed that she was of average height with creamy China Doll skin and petite features. She was lovely with her perky titties and thick hips, and her puffy little pussy. "Just right for fucking," Sir Dan had once told her.

Master D shook the other slave by her sleek black locks and demanded, "And what about you? Do you wish to pull away from me too Brigit?"

"No Master," the plump little olive skinned girl sobbed in fear.

Shaking the two slaves roughly by their hair, making them cry out, he said in a low emotionally wounded voice, "I am so ashamed of you two." And as the slaves cried out in pained humiliation before their Master he added, "I can't believe you would fill little Lisa with such frightening lies. She has always looked up to you as her trusted sisters."

Then with a look of deep disappointment he said, "Have I misjudged you so deeply?" And with that the slaves cried openly as tears washed down their faces.

"Please forgive me Master," the girl named Twila begged.

"And me Master," slave Brigit entreated Master D, "We were just playing with Lisa Master. Please forgive us, please?"

Flinging them to the floor before him with a look of disdain he turned his face abruptly from the slaves who immediately lowered their heads wailing in shame. And then addressing Mistress Brandy he said, "These two love to play Brandy, but I am very disappointed in them. What do you suggest we do with them?"

Mistress Brandy walked over to the auction block and picked up Master D's list. Returning to him she said, "I see you have brought more slaves than you needed for your list right?"

"Right," Master D agreed.

Then handing the list back to him and folding her arms across her chest again the little redhead looked at the two slaves who were suddenly fearful again and whimpering harder than ever. "Well D, I suggest that you leave them tied up, gag them and put them in the main dungeon on their knees where they can see all the fun, and make them watch," she gave a long pause before adding, "But don't let them play."

"No please Master," one of the girls whined.

"Please Master, we will be good," the other one begged.

"Pleases Master," they both pleaded.

Grabbing them by the hair again and shaking them hard until they were silent Master D boomed, "Absolutely not. I am very ashamed of you two. Is that any way for any of my Angel slaves to behave?"

"No Master," they both sobbed.

"I am disappointed and embarrassed of you both," he said sadly. With that both girls burst into tears and more heartbroken sobs. Eva could relate to how much more disappointment by a Master could hurt a slave even more than the hardest physical punishment. After all, the joy of all slaves is to see their Master's smile when they please him. Her heart broke a little for them while at the same time she knew what they did was deserving of Master D's disappointment.

Master D then took two of the leashes from the many that were lining his belt and snapped one on each of the naughty crying slaves. Looking at them he said, "You should cry. I'm ashamed of you." Then he stuck the end of their leashes in their mouths saying, "You are to keep these in your mouth. You are not to speak unless I personally give you permission, and if anyone catches you talking you will be put on punishment for a whole month. Do you understand?"

Both slaves nodded in agreement as tears flowed down their faces. At that point, he took a third leash and attached it to Lisa's collar. Handing it to Mistress Brandy he patted Lisa's cheek and with a smile said, "You will enjoy Brandy Lisa. Be good and do exactly as she tells you."

"Yes Master," she whispered as she gave him a big smile.

And then, turning to Mistress Brandy he said, "Brandy I apologize for these thoughtless slaves. And, by any chance, are you going to play in the main dungeon tonight?"

"I plan to," she answered.

"Well, I have a little deviation to your suggestion," he said with a wink to the Domme.

As she looked at him with interest he continued, "Since these bad slaves have just taken themselves out of the fun with their mean treatment of one of our sweetest slaves I want them to attend you, if you don't mind."

Turning to the biker that was still nearby he said, "Free their hands." And while the man was doing so he asked, "Brandy, do you still lay your toys out on that folding wooden panel?"

"I do," she said.

"Well, I think I am going to give these errant slaves the job of being your toy table for the evening." And then turning to the sobbing slaves who were still holding their leashes in their mouths, he said, "You are to follow Mistress Brandy on your hands and knees. In fact, you are to stay on your hands and knees, holding your leash in your mouth. After that you will continue to serve her on your hands and knees in the following way."

Looking back at Mistress Brandy, Master D saw her nod in agreement, and he continued, "When you get to her station in the dungeon you are to stay on your hands and knees back to back with your ass's touching. And there you will serve as her table while Brandy lays her toys and her board out on top of your backs. You will obey her instructions completely."

After shaking his head in disappointment he paused, adding, "And you will not move a single muscle, now march," he ordered as he held out his arm pointing in the direction that Mistress Brandy was walking.

12