Escapades of Eva Ch. 86

Story Info
Lost in each other's eyes.
4k words
4.54
10.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 86 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok now men," Master D continued, "Let's get on with it. Will Art, Ben, and Drake come up now and make your choice of these hot delightful bitches?" he said. Eva saw him raise an eyebrow as he quickly checked his list remembering the embarrassing mistake he had just made with Mistress Brandy, "Since you three have the next highest bids?"

As the three handsome men made their way toward the stage Eva noticed a little almost imperceptible movement in the beaded curtain at the back of the stage area. And then she saw a tiny finger holding a string to one side and the lovely eyes of Dragonslave peeping out through the curtain. And then she saw her eyes widen in surprise.

Looking toward where Dragonslave was staring Eva saw that she was looking right at Master D with her lips parted in amazement. He must have also noticed the small movement because she saw him cut his eyes toward the stage area too. And as she watched she saw the commanding Master D look directly at the beautiful Dragonslave freezing her in her tracks behind the curtain with a mixture of astonishment and fear.

And then, Master D raised that eyebrow again as he gave the lovely slave a smoldering look of passion. Startled out of her reverie she dropped the beaded curtain and quickly stepped back out of view.

He turned then to look at Sir Randy who was silently laughing at his slave whom he had also seen when she peeked out of the curtain. And even her own Sir Dan was quietly chuckling. Eva was amazed at how observant all these Masters were. They didn't miss a thing.

And then, Sir Randy gave a little affirmative nod to Master D as he inclined his head toward the stage entrance. Then Eva saw Master D straightened up and with a grin he pulled up on his belt as he acknowledged Sir Randy's signal. Eva wondered what they were up to.

With a huge grin on his face he looked down at the sweet slave kneeling by his side as she wrapped her arms lovingly around his leg. Eva realized the girl had noticed the exchange between her Master and Sir Randy's Dragonslave and she gave Master D a knowing smile. Master D stroked her pretty head as he focused on the three men who were choosing slaves.

As the men were examining the remaining slaves Sir Ben was diddling a bashful voluptuous brunette with huge pendulous titties and a thick waist and thighs. Sir Ben had apparently released her hands and had ordered her to get on her hands and knees. He was kneeling behind her and she was already panting and moaning under the sweet torture he was administering to her clit. Suddenly, Eva saw the girl shudder and gasp with her orgasm as cum splashed to the floor beneath her.

And then, she quickly put her face to the floor. Eva knew the she was experiencing private humiliation at having cum without permission in front of all these men. But, she also knew the girl was even more turned on by it all. And then, she heard a tiny voice from the floor saying, "Please forgive me Sir. I did not intend to cum without permission."

Sir Ben rubbed her ass, which was still up in the air, and gave it a sweet little pat. Eva knew that was a signal to the girl that she was forgiven, and she saw her body relax as she returned to her former position on her hands and knees.

Sir Ben straightened up grinning in triumph and suddenly grabbed the girl's lovely thick dark hair. As he pulled her head up to face him Eva saw the girl blushing timidly, swiftly lowering her eyes before him. Then without another word he quickly pulled her along behind him. Startled, she tried to keep up with him on her hands and knees, almost falling over several times. When he finally reached out for the leash in Master D's hand he said, "I'll take this one D."

Chuckling as he handed the handsome silver haired Sir Ben the leash, Master D said, "Okay Ben, but you take good care of my Sammy, she's a special one."

"No problem D," Sir Ben said licking his lips lasciviously as he snapped the leash onto slave Sammy's collar, "I have some special treats for a special slave. Stand up girl," he ordered.

And, as the slave stood up slowly and gracefully she gave him a smoldering seductive glance before lowering her eyes again. And then, with a grin he slipped off one of the lengths of rope that hung around his neck and rapidly tied her hands behind her back once again. She gasped as he bound her tightly and looked up apprehensively at her Master.

"Well all right Ben," Master D said with a nod of approval. "Looks good my friend, and I think you will greatly enjoy this bondage slut."

He winked as he smiled down at the girl lifting her chin up to face him. Stroking the side of her cheek he said to her, "Be good my precious. Ben here is very good with rope and you will be safe with him," and seeing the worry that was still on her face he quickly added, "Don't be afraid my little pet."

"Yes Master," she smiled up at him timidly lowering her eyes again.

As an afterthought he reached up and gave her titty a little twist making her jump and blush profusely. Then he snickered adding, "Don't spoil her too much Ben. I have a feeling she is going to take to bondage very well, maybe too well."

And then, as Sir Ben led her away Master D laughed out loud smacking the girl's bottom saying, "And, you show him how much you appreciate him each time he makes you squirt for him you hear my delicious little whore?"

"Yes Master," she giggled and wiggled her bottom at him as she was led away.

Eva and Lil looked at one another and sighed. Suddenly they giggled as they realized they were holding their pussies again.

"Look," Lil said to Eva. And then they both saw pretty Dragonslave parting the beaded curtain of the stage entrance again and peeping through. Her eyes were focused on Master D again and when she saw that he was already looking at her with an evil grin she jumped back making Eva and Lil giggle again.

Looking back at the stage Eva saw that a striking man with dark blond hair and a neatly groomed moustache and goatee who Master D had referred to as Sir Art. He was busily sliding his hand into a latex glove that he had pulled from his back pocket.

He seemed to have focused on a lovely little Asian girl with sleek thick shiny black hair that was so long it fell into a huge puddle on the floor behind her bottom. When he stopped in front of her he stood with his legs apart and his arms across his chest in that commanding Dominant stance that Eva loved to see. He cocked his head to the side as he said, "Hello little one."

"Hello Sir," she said sweetly as she raised her delicate little face and took a quick glimpse at him before lowering her eyes once again. And then she straightened her body pushing her shoulders back and sucking in her rounded little belly. She pushed her exquisite little titties out and spread her knees even further apart.

"I think she likes what she sees in him," Eva commented with a giggle.

"I am sure of it," Lil laughed quietly.

The fine-looking Master stooped down in front of her. Cocking his head to the side again he cupped her chin in his hand lifting it to look at him as he asked, "Is your pussy as tight as it looks my dear?"

"I hope so, and I hope it pleases you Sir," she said. Eva thought she detected a bit of an oriental accent in her soft melodic little voice.

"Let's see," he said as he pushed her head back to the floor. She was still kneeling back on her heels. Not waiting to straighten her legs out he separated her knees as far as he could. With one hand he slipped two fingers into her slit making her gasp out loud.

"Hmmm ... feels tight enough, now let's see how well it works." And he immediately began to pump her little pussy. He thrust his long fingers in and out of her over and over. He finger fucked her slow and easy at first making the girl squirm and sigh.

And then, he began to fuck her faster and faster, listening intently to her squeal and moan. Faster and faster and faster he fucked. And Eva could see him put his shoulder into it as he banged her little cunt harder. Harder and harder and faster and faster he hammered into her, over and over, pounding her pretty little bare pussy again and again.

She was rolling her head back and forth. Eva could tell that she wanted to put her arms around him but they were still tied behind her back like the other slaves. As the gorgeous Master pounded into her harder and faster she began to cry out, "Harder please Sir. Please fuck me harder. Pound me and slam my little pussy. Please Sir oh please."

As the Master pounded harder and harder Eva could see the girl's inner thighs begin to tense up. "Yesss! Yesss! Please Sir, please make me cum please, please."

He rammed his fingers into her a few more times and just as she began to cry out he slammed hard into her cunt again and stopped. And, just as the slave tried to fuck up against his hand he pulled it away from her.

"Nooooo," she cried out. "Oh please don't stop Sir. Please fuck me. Please I am about to cum."

"NO," he barked at her as he quickly stood up crossing his arms over his chest again. "You haven't been given permission to cum yet girl."

Just then Eva saw movement at the stage curtain again and this time when Dragonslave peeped out she saw a questioning look from Master D, and when she looked over at Sir Randy he had the same look on his face. Caught and startled by both Masters she quickly jumped back again, leaving Master D and Sir Randy silently laughing. Lil and Eva exchanged smiles.

And then, as Eva saw Sir Art start to move away from the girl who was still laid out on the floor in front of him she sobbed, "Oh please don't leave me like this Sir please. Please won't you make me cum? Pleasssseee?"

Stepping back in front of her Sir Art stooped down again. In her excitement she began to try and hump her pussy up toward him again, but he just stayed there without moving.

"Please Sir," she whimpered. "Please, please, please."

He looked at her for a long moment as she sobbed pitifully. Finally he said, "What is your name?"

"I am Tia Sir. Wont you please fuck Tia? Make Tia cum Sir, please?" she tried to persuade him as prettily as she could in spite of her obvious frustration.

"She doesn't even care that she is begging for release in the middle of all those men," Lil said to Eva incredulously.

"I don't know Tia," Sir Art said as he rested his elbows on his knees and looked down at the squirming girl in amusement. "Why should I help such a greedy little slut?"

Composing herself the best that she could Tia looked at him again and ran her pink tongue around her lips seductively. She arched her back and pushed her titties up toward him as hard as she could, and then she raised her pussy up toward him as far as possible.

Waving the plump little naked cunt mound back and forth she mewled, "Because Sir, Tia can give you much pleasure with her tight little cunt, and with her soft lips and mouth. This girl loves to lick and suck a big strong Master Sir." She looked at him seductively again and tried to give him a come hither nod.

Eva watched and felt her own pussy getting slick at the sight and sound of the begging slave.

Sir Art stood up and turned his back on the gorgeous slave. He moved like he was going to move away from her. But when she begged harder he grinned mischievously at Master D. Then he turned back to face the distraught girl and crossed his arms over his chest again. He looked at her silently with that famous cocked eyebrow that Eva thought was such a turn-on.

"Pleassssseeeeee! Please fuck me," she bawled.

With a serious expression he silently looked her over and said, "I just don't know. I can get all of that from any slut I buy tonight. Tell me what is so special about you?"

Shocked and disheartened by his question Tia's bottom sank back down to the floor. Eva could tell that she was pondering the situation, and then she was suddenly hopeful again.

She raised her pussy up toward Sir Art once more and wiggled it around. As she licked her lips again she purred, "Tia also loves to have her ass fucked hard by a stiff cock Sir. Tia even loves sucking on a hard prick and having her ass and cunt stretched wide and pounded by thick powerful cocks at the same time Sir, and, Tia will please you in any way you would like. Wouldn't you like for this girl to show you how she well can please you handsome Sir? And wont you please let Tia show you how hard she can cum with her tight pussy now? Pretty please?"

Sir Art threw his head back and laughed out loud and in the next instant, to Tia's surprise he stooped down and shoved two fingers into Tia's beckoning cunt. He pounded her hard and deep and fast. She was panting heavily with the strength of his penetrating fingers when he slowed down.

"Uhh," she complained.

But her protest ended quickly as Sir Art slipped a third finger into her and resumed fucking the little pussy that was stretched wide with unyielding intensity. He fucked hard and deep, over and over until the squealing slave cried out, "Please may I cum Sir? Please?"

He didn't answer her. Instead he slammed into her harder and deeper, harder and harder, pounding and thrusting with his stiff like a runaway pile driver. Everyone could hear the sound of his hand slapping against her naked cunt as he reamed her fuck hole faster and faster, harder and harder and harder.

"NOW," he demanded, "CUM NOW!" and then he slammed the thick digits into her hard and deep once more and stopped.

With that the charming slave's trembling pussy began to shudder and jerk over and over. She shrieked and cried out thrashing her head from side to side. And then her thighs tightened again and her pussy lurched forward as she came again and again with incredible intensity. "Aaiiieeeeee!!!" she screamed as her release could be seen flowing over Sir Art's fingers and onto the floor between her knees.

Sir Art pulled his fingers almost all the way out and slammed them back hard and deep into the wailing slave and growled, "Cum again ... NOW SLUT ... CUM." And the girl came and came like a freight train as the hard spasms rocked her cunt over and over again and again.

When Tia's orgasmic tremors subsided and she seemed to collapse Sir Art reached over and pulled her into a kneeling position once again by her hair. He then grabbed her long black hair and wiped the pussy juice from his gloved hand.

Then rising up he grabbed her hair once more and pulled her silently into a standing position. She started to topple to the side and he held her up as he slipped an arm around her waist and helped her stand.

Slave Tia's face was flushed and she still seemed weak at the knees, so Sir Art half dragged and half carried her over to Master D.

"D," he chuckled, "I guess I will take this one since I already started her up."

Silently shaking in amusement at the look in the glazed eyes of his slave Master D quipped, "I see how you started her up Art, but don't be surprised if you are not able to turn this one off." Squeezing the cheek of the pretty girl he added, "Right my little Tia?"

"Yes Master," she whispered as she leaned on Sir Art and lowered her eyes before her Master.

Master D snapped a leash onto her collar and handed the end to Sir Art. "Have fun Art," he smiled, "This little nymphette will give you every penny of your money's worth. Take good care of her."

"Will do D," Sir Art said as he led his slave for the night away.

Just then Eva saw Master D move over to the side of the stage, and then she saw Dragonslave at the curtain again. Master D had moved out of her eyesight and when she parted the curtain a tiny bit and peeped out he leaned over and looked right at her. She let out a tiny squeal and jumped in shock for he was only inches from her face, and she quickly scampered back behind the stage again.

"She is asking for trouble don't you think?" Eva asked Lil.

"I think she is looking for just that trouble, if you ask me," Lil smirked and both subs had another giggle.

"Hold on there Drake," Master D said as he moved toward the center of the stage.

Eva looked toward where Master D was going and giggled as she saw five slaves standing next to one another bent over at the waist. Sir Drake was moving behind them squeezing and pinching the ass cheeks of each girl.

Eva thought Sir Drake looked like he was about five feet and eight inches in height. He was a very chubby man with thinning hair. His belly was poking out over his belt and he was wearing a leather vest that was too small to button and he had left it open. He was soft and cuddly looking to Eva and had a twinkle in his eye that told her he also had a good sense of humor.

"What do you think you are doing my friend?" Master D wanted to know.

"Oh, I'm just checking the skin on these fine sweet asses to see how resilient they will be when I do some knife play on them later."

With that each of the five slaves jumped up shrieking and scampered away from Sir Drake, making all the Masters in the room laugh uproariously. All the while Sir Drake was holding his hands over his heart and feigning surprise at the slaves as if they had wounded him. Eva decided she liked this man a lot.

"Oh ladies please," Sir Drake said as he moved toward the five slaves who had huddled together again. Once more they screamed and jumped away from him in all directions. Eva could see Master D quietly laughing so hard he was holding his tummy.

And then, Sir Drake pulled a switchblade from his pocket and flipped it open. The slaves squealed and moved away again. Holding it out for them to see he held his heart again with one hand and shook his head as if he had been greatly offended. "Look its just a harmless switchblade," he said holding out the blade as he approached a buxom blond who scampered away in terror.

Turning then toward a slinky little redhead he said, "Its harmless. Really it is." The redhead ran behind the blond then making the Masters roar with laughter even harder.

Swinging around Sir Drake came within reach of a sweet little ebony slave with great legs and huge titties. As soon as he pointed the blade toward her she cried out and ran to cower behind Master D who was all but rolling on the floor in laughter.

Then Sir Drake turned with an expression of disbelief toward the two remaining slaves who immediately ran to crouch behind two of the bikers in the crowd when he moved in their direction.

"Doesn't anyone want to play with me?" he pleaded as the whole room rang with hilarity.

He was still standing in the middle of the remaining slaves of Diablo. And when he turned around in a circle beseechingly, the open switchblade still in hand, all of them fell to the floor hiding their faces the best they could since their hands were still tied behind their backs. Eva saw some of the Masters, including her Sir and Sir Randy, who were laughing so hard they were gasping for breath and wiping tears from their eyes.

But then, to everyone's surprise one big beautiful auburn haired lovely was still sitting up and managed to get to her knees as she straightened her back and thrust out her huge titties.

Her thick curls hung to the middle of her back and Eva thought she had the face of an angel. She spread her knees and it was apparent to all who watched that her pussy was not shaved like the other slaves. Proudly she rose up on her knees and smiled sweetly. And with a breathless honey-dripping Southern drawl she said to Sir Drake, "Why I would love to play with you Sir."

And then Eva saw the clowning stop as Sir Drake walked slowly to the slave kneeling before him. Assuming the powerful demeanor and control of all the strong Masters Eva had ever seen he asked, "And what is your name little one?"

"I am called Ruby Sir," she said pleasantly. Lowering her eyes demurely then she added, "And I just adore knife play Sir."

12