Escapades of Eva Ch. 91

Story Info
She felt Sir Randy's knife again.
3.5k words
4.48
15.2k
00

Part 91 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva gasped in fear as Sir Randy pressed the edge of his razor to her throat. She looked directly into his eyes as she hung by her arms from the rafters over the middle of the auction area.

She held her breath as he pushed the sharp metal edge a little more firmly against the soft skin of her neck. She was afraid if she moved at all she would cause her own throat to be slit. Eva looked out into the audience for her Sir, but he was only watching intently with a huge grin on his face.

"That's right pretty baby," Sir Randy was growling into her ear, "Be a good girl and don't move. We wouldn't want to get blood all over that sassy little outfit would we?"

Eva was too scared to even speak so all she could manage was a little squeal in response to his question. She felt the perspiration gather on her forehead as she focused on remaining motionless.

She began to whimper. What was going on? Had Sir Randy lost his mind? Was he really planning to cut her? Why wasn't her Sir stopping this? She felt her body begin to tremble and she was afraid that her shaking would cause the edge of the razor blade to accidently cut her skin.

But, just then Sir Randy gave her an extra wicked grin as he ran the edge of the blade down her throat ever so slowly. He gently scraped her skin all the way down between her cleavage.

She could breathe a little better but she tried to stay as still as she could for fear of being cut, even though she was still trembling. There were goose bumps all over her body in response to the fear that took her breath away again and again with every movement he made.

He ran the flat edge of the razor gently over the top of her titties and back up one breast to her shoulder. He ran it up the inside of one arm. She essentially liked the feeling and the thrill of something that was potentially dangerous. She felt goose bumps all over her again as the dreaded blade traced the soft tissue of her inner arm. Her breath caught in her throat with every slow sensual movement as the expert hands of Sir Randy both thrilled her and terrified her.

Biting her lip and gasping with the wonder of how tender, and yet menacing, this strong Dominant man was touching her. She looked into his eyes once again and saw that he was studying her intently. He had the same deep passionate mesmerizing gaze she had seen in his eyes when they first met that evening.

Suddenly she wanted him to touch her everywhere and in every way. She couldn't move much with that fearsome blade tracing the skin on her arms, but neither could she help pressing her titties toward him in search of that touch.

Eva realized then that he wasn't trying to hurt her. He must be doing what Sir Dan called a mind fuck. In fact, she realized the sensation of the cold metal edge gently stroking her skin actually felt marvelous. She relaxed into it then as he ran the blade down the inside of her other arm.

It felt so good, so sensual; yet, the fear of such a dangerous object being used on her in this incredibly pleasurable way was making her cunt very slick. She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back as she gave into his ministrations. She sighed.

The next thing she knew a second blade was being used on her. She opened her eyes and saw that Master Blaze was holding a large very ornate pocket knife with a long wicked looking curved blade. It had an equally long smooth round ivory bone handle about seven inches long, and polished to a high smooth shine.

For an instant she felt afraid again at the sight of the fearsome blade that could injure her if he made one slip. But, she soon learned that he was just as adept with the knife as Sir Randy was with his straight razor.

As he quickly felt of her hands Sir Randy asked her if her they were okay. She felt plenty of comfort and normal sensation in her hands. But, all she could do was nod to him as she felt herself slipping into a light sub space and did not want to disturb it, or the wonderful feelings she was having.

Master Blaze was scraping her skin, creating goose bumps on her goose bumps, with the edge of the knife on one side of her and all over her back. Sir Randy had disappeared while Master D came from nowhere with an equally fiendish knife and was working on the other side of her. She shuddered again with the doubled pleasure, and she began to coo and whimper.

Just then, even though her eyes were closed, she sensed someone in front of her. When she looked she saw Sir Randy withdrawing a massive knife with a mean looking blade from inside his leather boot. He grinned evilly at her as he scraped his cheek with the nasty looking weapon.

Eva was enjoying herself so much that she sighed a little louder in anticipation of a third blade wandering over her soft skin. But she stopped sighing and couldn't help a little fear creeping into her mind again when she felt the very tip of his knife pressing hard against the underside of her chin.

He pushed it into her lovely chin a little harder and she thought it would pierce her skin from the pressure. She gulped hard and felt the perspiration gathering on her forehead again. And, to make things even more frustrating she felt a large drop running down the side of her cheek, but could not reach to wipe it away.

She held her breath once again and he put more pressure on the tip of the knife as he trailed it down the middle of her chest, toward her titties. She could see a red line forming on her skin as he moved the weapon. But, the blade was not cutting her. It was only a little red line like ones she had occasionally inflicted on herself from scratching an itch with her own fingernails.

At first she was frightened until she realized that what he was doing also felt fabulous. She looked at her Sir who was smiling proudly and realized that once again he had been looking out for her, because these men obviously knew how to do this knife play safely.

She wondered briefly why her Sir had never done this to her. Then she remembered that he once told her he would not do something unless he had been properly trained in all the safety aspects by a known Master like Sir Randy. And then, feeling much safer she focused on the wonderful feeling. It was so sensual and sexy that she could not suppress a passionate groan.

Finally the tip of the knife stopped between her breasts and Sir Randy turned toward the audience saying, "Well men are we ready for the unveiling of our little Bettie here?"

No one spoke, but there came an almost thunderous pounding of shoulders, and through her growing haze Eva could see hard cocks being groped all through the audience. Sir Randy looked at Sir Dan and nodded for Dragonspark to come near. She immediately ran to her Master and knelt near him and Eva.

"Ohhh!" Eva groaned in a mixture of surprise and distress, as Sir Randy deftly severed the top lace that held the beautiful black bustier on her.

"All right Randy," one of the men yelled, "Let's see all of that sexy sub."

"Would you like to help me?" Sir Randy asked the man.

"Definitely," the man said as he came forward pulling a switchblade from his pocket. It was Master Gregory, who had bought Tiffiny earlier in the auction.

Sir Randy, Master Blaze and Master D stood back a little as Master Gregory came so close to Eva that he was almost touching her. He ran the edge of his blade over Eva's titties and the front of her shoulders until she was cooing again.

Then she opened her eyes in surprise because he was making short little motions with the edge of the knife over the top her naked pussy mound. It was in full view now with her arms stretched above her head and everyone could see clearly what this Master was doing.

And then, with his knife still in hand he stuck his index finger into her slit groping for her clit. She gasped. As his finger slid into her wet slit she was excruciatingly aware that his blade was still resting on her pussy mound between his hand and her sensitive skin. She held her breath a little then so she wouldn't accidentally get cut by responding to his sexy probing with any sudden movement.

He was fingering her clit furiously now, tap, tap, tapping and then rubbing around and around it making her shudder. She parted her legs the best she could in her current position to give him better access to her pussy. He tapped and rubbed again and again making her twitch and moan. He patted and rubbed lightly, just barely teasing her clit with a soft fluttering pressure.

She was on the verge of an orgasm, but was still a little afraid to give herself over to the trembling that a climax usually created in her body. She uttered a little gurgle that was a mixture of passion and fear as she hung there helplessly, wanting to cum and yet afraid to let go.

As if Master Gregory sensed the reason for her discomfort he kept his hand on her pussy while he moved the knife into his free hand. She gave out a sigh of relief, and was incredibly happy that good Masters like this knew how to thrill a girl and still keep her safe.

Again he began to tap her clit with a fast drumming of his finger right on the most sensitive part of her clit. He pressed the palm of his hand flat against her pussy mound trapping her cunt from the outside as the motion of his finger in her slick slit tapped a delicate staccato against her fragile little fleshy nub.

She felt him tap, tap, tapping on her clit, and then he quickly shoved his finger into her pussy hard and tapped from the inside right behind her clit. He rubbed the tip of his finger around and around it just as he had done on the outside of her clit. She gasped loudly as men all around the room grinned knowingly to one another.

Suddenly he shoved two fingers inside her and fucked her cunt hard and fast. He pounded her pussy deeper and deeper, faster and harder for a few moments until she was moaning loudly.

He stopped abruptly and held his fingers tightly against the inside of her clit, and then with his thumb he began to tap, tap, and tap on the outside of her little cum button, faster and faster. Tap, tap, tap she felt again, but this time he was tapping then rubbing from both sides of her clit.

"Ahhhhh!!!" she groaned.

And then he slowed down a bit and patted her clit again while keeping a strong pressure on the inside of her cunt. She felt herself about to cum and against her will her thighs tightened. To break the tension of her muscles he squeezed his hand tight around her clit from both sides until she relaxed.

No sooner did she take a deep breath of relief she felt a tap, tap, tap against both sides of her clit again and again ... then he rubbed around and around ... tap, tap, tap .... rubbing around and around ... tap, tap, tap ... rubbing and rubbing, until she was wild with her need to release. She knew she was in trouble when her whole womb began to shudder.

"Ohhhhh!!!," she wailed in desperate need. "Please help me Master Gregory, I need to cum awfully bad," she sobbed. "Please let me cum, please."

Just then Master Gregory quickly pressed the knife in his free hand against the top of her pussy mound while continuing to tap and rub the frustrated slave. And, in spite of her fear the pressure of the knife made her hotter than ever.

Eva began to plead again crying out, "Plleeaassee!"

Master Gregory quickly pushed his fingers down hard on the inside and the outside of her clit. At the same time he cut the next lace on her bustier and commanded, "CUM NOW GIRL."

And then, with the overload of her senses, a veritable flood of hot liquid issued from Eva's cunt in a squirt so hard it shook her entire body, and the audience not only saw but heard the loud splash of steamy cum onto the bare stage floor.

"Yeah Greg," several men shouted.

Before Sir Randy could move or speak again Sir Mike stepped up with a knife that was very similar to that of his father Master Blaze. Eva was still in a cum induced haze when she saw Sir Mike's hand disappear between her legs. She tensed a little at the thought of that huge blade and how close it was to her legs and her pussy.

But then, she got another surprise when she felt Sir Mike slowly slipping the smooth firm latex covered ivory bone handle into her tight wet hole. She went into heat again immediately in spite of the massive orgasm she had just experienced when he gently slid the huge knife handle in and out of her cunt.

At first she thought the handle would hurt her but to her delight she discovered it was smooth and as thick as a man's cock and Sir Mike was sliding it deftly in and out of her cunt. He slid it in and out, and in and out, deeper and a little harder making her breathe hard and fast again.

As she became accustomed to the way he was fucking her with the dangerous knife she remained as still as she could while she hung there helplessly. Instead of hurting her he was making her slightly crazy as his fast feathery strokes in and out of her slit made her want more and more.

She begged, "Oh Sir Mike, please fuck me a little harder, please."

When he obliged and fucked a bit harder she begged again, "Yes, yes thank you Sir Mike. Harder now, please fuck me harder and faster. Please, please." But instead of fucking her harder he just continued the light feathery strokes, only faster.

And then, as an answer to a prayer Sir Mike thrust the knife handle into her harder and faster, yet he was still not hurting her. She wondered why she had not felt his knife blade scraping between her thighs. But, then she realized that he had closed it and was only using the huge fat yummy handle to fuck her pussy fast and deep.

Faster and faster he pumped her cunt. He rammed the knife handle further and further into her hungry pussy while still keeping it gentle enough to be comfortable and hot.

"Oh yessss!" she gasped.

And, he pumped her cunt deeper and faster, pushing a couple of fingers inside her as well. Her cunt felt so wonderfully stretched and filled with his fingers along side the knife handle. She wanted him to bang her like that all day and all night. But, that was not to be, especially as another orgasm was about to crest.

"Oh Sir Mike, I am about to cum again. Please make me cum for you please," she whined.

Just then, as Master Blaze and Master D both pressed the edges of their knives into the crease between her buttocks and the back of her thighs Sir Mike pulled the knife handle out and shoved a third finger into her cunt. He pounded and banged her pussy in and out, deeper an deeper, and harder and harder, over and over. He slammed his fingers into her powerfully as she began to shudder and shake.

"Ohhh!" was all she could say. Sir Mike shoved his long fingers into her once again and held them tight in her pussy.

"Cum girl," he growled into her ear, and once again Eva came hard with her hot juices flowing over his hand and onto the auction floor once more.

Just before her orgasm ended Sir Mike yanked his fingers out of her and she caught a glimpse of Lil kneeling next to Sir Dan and smiling at Eva like a proud sister. Eva closed her eyes and slumped in her bonds as Sir Mike opened the knife and cut the next lace on her bustier.

When Sir Mike had moved away Sir Randy stepped close to Eva and looked at her hands again. After assuring him that she was still okay he looked at the audience as another man came forward with his knife open.

It was Sir Silly, and after a quiet word with Sir Randy he stretched his arms out with knife in hand and made an exaggerated motion to the audience as though he was pushing his sleeves up in his usual comical way. Then he stood back from Eva and swished his knife in the air a few times.

Eva could see slave Mistress Syn kneeling in perfect passion slave stance at the edge of the stage where Sir Silly had left her. She gave Eva a wink and a smile when they made eye contact.

Sir Silly stuck one finger unceremoniously in her slit then and felt for her clit. When he found it he wiggled his finger making her jump as he quipped, "Tickle, tickle, tickle little slave." And as Eva began to moan he quickly slit another lace on her outfit, while still wiggling his finger inside her.

"Isn't she pretty fellas?" he called out as he slid two fingers inside her and began to pump her slow and steady, in and out, harder and harder, deep and slow, deeper and deeper making her squeal with need.

"Hmmm," he said, "I see she's not only an insatiable cum slut, she also squeals nicely, like a good slave should, don't you agree my friends?" Then as the audience shouted their approval he cut another lace, making her bustier droop a little more.

Eva was confused and bewildered. She was enjoying the sexual contact, yet, at the same time, she was concerned about the destruction of her beautiful outfit.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" she complained again as he cut a second lace. He was going to destroy the exquisite garment that Sir Dan had bought for her. She looked at him in alarm only to have her near silent objection met with another malevolent grin as he cut yet another lace. Eva could feel hot tears forming in her eyes.

The crowd responded with shouts of encouragement and the more pounding of shoulders.

She looked at Sir Dan again as another lace was severed to the sound of cheers and the bra cups of the bustier began to sag away from her titties. But, Sir Dan nodded his approval letting her know that it would be all right.

She consoled herself that the laces could be replaced, while still hoping that would be the only damage. She had come to love the bustier. But, she thought she must trust her Sir and Sir Randy to know what was best.

Eva heaved a huge satisfied sigh as Sir Randy started cutting the laces one by one from the bottom until there was just one lace, the tightest one in the middle, still holding the bustier together. Masters' Blaze and D were making her drip again from the shear pleasure of their knives all over her arms and back.

Sir Randy slid the point of the knife between her body and the last lace. And, as he cut it the entire bustier fell to the floor. Every man in the audience was pounding his shoulder in awe as Sir Randy moved from in front of Eva.

Many men could be heard sucking in their breath as he exposed her naked torso. And, many remarks were made about her beauty when they saw the long dark Bettie Page style hair with the sassy bangs hanging moistly around her sweet face, and her satiated expression.

When Dragonspark quickly retrieved Eva's bustier and carried it back to her Sir, Eva sighed and closed her eyes giving into the drifting sensation of the sub space that had her in its grip.

But she was to quickly learn that there was more to come when she felt Sir Randy's knife again.

... to be continued.