Escapades of Eva Ch. 92

Story Info
Lady Crystal ran the golden switchblade down Eva’s leg.
3.1k words
4.65
11.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 92 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sir Randy came toward Eva again with his straight razor he looked into her haze induced eyes. He checked her hands again and after a brief word with Master Blaze and Master D took Eve down from where she was hanging above the stage.

Sir Randy knelt down and immediately pulled Eva into a sitting position on his knee. The men rubbed her hands and arms to get full circulation back into her limbs. And, while Sir Dave made her drink a glass of orange juice, Sir Randy asked her if she wanted to rest a while longer before they proceeded with the show.

"No Sir Randy," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned on his shoulder with a grin, "I'm having fun."

Sir Randy laughed out loud and shouted to the audience, "Men this little one is a true champ and wants to have more FUN." The men all answered with a pounding of their shoulders and some racy remarks and suggestions for what kind of fun they would like to give her.

Master Blaze and Master D had already lowered the pulley she had been hanging from and hung a trapeze bar from it. They helped her up and instead of hanging her from her hands they placed her arms over the back of the bar and pulled them in from of her tummy, securing her hands together with a piece of cord.

And then, they lifted her in the air again on the trapeze bar with her weight resting on the back of her arms which made her feel more secure. They still kept her feet a few inches from the floor, and were securing her in place when Lady Crystal pushed her way through the crowd.

The lovely blonde Dominatrix sashayed up to Sir Randy, with slave Rob crawling on his hands and knees behind her. She marched right up to Sir Randy and looked up at him defiantly as she pressed her huge burgundy leather covered titties into his chest.

With a look of determination mixed with sultry flirtation she said, "Now Randy, before you go any further with this cute little slut, it's my turn." And with that she pulled a slender gold switchblade from her cleavage.

Sir Randy raised an eyebrow and stepped aside while motioning for her to proceed with a gesture of his hand. Master Blaze and Master D had also stepped aside and each of them was wearing an amused smirk as they watched the tall impressive Mistress.

Lady Crystal strolled leisurely around Eva giving her a smoldering look of appraisal. When she was finally face to face with the lovely astonished submissive she gave her a fiery, seductive smile.

"Why my dear," she cooed, "You are indeed the very image of my old friend Bettie. And, if she were here right now she would even have to agree that you are quite beautiful."

"Thank you Ma'am," Eva murmured as she lowered her eyes in front of this Dominant woman.

And then to her surprise Lady Crystal felt of Eva's titties and stroked her hips and tummy and thighs much the same way a buyer would access a piece of livestock.

"Don't mention it my dear," the woman said with a wink. Eva was shocked even further when Lady Crystal slid her hand quickly between her legs and felt around the softness of the cunt that juiced immediately at the lovely woman's soft insistent touch.

"Oh," she murmured at the unexpected stroke of her pussy. And even though she was not sure why, she could feel her face redden in a deep hot blush. Perhaps it was the sudden intimacy of feminine contact that was foreign and unfamiliar to Eva. It felt so different from the strong touch of a man.

Lady Crystal squeezed Eva's pubic mound a few times, and just as she relaxed into the softness of the Lady's touch she felt the soft slender fingers slide directly into her cunt. She gasped again, making little mewling noises.

Lady Crystal slid her fingers in and out of Eva a few times. She seemed to be assessing the situation rather than trying to produce an effect. She then turned to Sir Dan asking, "Hey Dan does she always juice so quickly after being fucked?"

Sir Dan laughed and nodded, "That she does Crystal. She is the horniest little slut I have ever known and doesn't ever seem to get enough." All the men laughed then with some making more comments about how they would like to get their hands on Eva.

Lady Crystal turned to her slave who was still on his hands and knees and commanded, "Present your self boy."

Slave Rob put his wrists together behind his back and rose up straight on his knees. Eva heard some sucking in of breath around the room and saw hands groping cocks when she saw that slave Rob had a raging condom covered hard on that was standing just as much at attention as the rest of his body was.

"Do you like this?" the Mistress inquired of her slave as she patted Eva's pussy.

"Yes Mistress," he gulped.

"And you, you pretty little slut, do you want to have that pussy used again?"

"Yes please Mistress," Eva whimpered.

Lady Crystal looked at Sir Randy and gave him a wink and a smile. And then, with her eyes on her slave she slid the side of her hand into Eva's slit, standing slightly to the side where he could see what she was doing, and began to rub back and forth on her little clit until she began to moan. Eva saw slave Rob's cock twitch and it seem to grow harder each time she moaned.

And then, still keeping her eyes on her slave Lady Crystal bent over just enough to capture Eva's nipple in her mouth and started to suck as she continued rubbing her slit. Eva moaned even louder as her titties were being delightfully sucked and fondled.

Yet, even in her passionate state Eva could see slave Rob was in as much need of release as she was. "Come closer boy," Lady Crystal commanded.

Slave rob came forward toward his Mistress on his knees until she told him to stop a foot or two in front of Eva. And then, as if she was teasing both slaves, the Lady walked around to the back of Eva and reaching around with both hands she gently pulled the labia of Eva's pussy open enough for her slave to see the little clit hiding inside.

The sudden exposure of her clit to the air, and the lust that took Eva over, had her moaning even louder. "Mistress please," she begged, "Please may I cum for you, please?"

"All ready?" Lady Crystal asked unbelievingly.

"Yes Ma'am, please, plleeaassee?"

Lady Crystal let her go then and as she stepped to Eva's side she said, "No, absolutely not. You must wait until you are given permission to cum."

"And, that goes for you too mister," she quipped.

And then, in a grand flourishing gesture Lady Crystal stepped back a bit to observe Eva who was wearing only her black lacy garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Looking back at her slave for the night she parted Eva's pussy slit once more exposing the cute little clit.

"Come closer boy," she demanded and when slave Rob was within a foot of Eva she could see that his hard cock was softening a bit. But, that was soon to be remedied.

"Service this clit slave," the Domme ordered, and with that, still holding Eva's pussy open with one hand, Lady Crystal grabbed a handful of slave Rob's curly blonde hair and shoved his face into Eva's pussy.

"Aiiieeee!" Eva exclaimed as the handsome slave's tongue dove straight into her cunt and he started to lick and suck at her clit.

He started to put his hands on her bottom to pull her closer and she felt Lady Crystal slap the back of his head saying, "You were not given permission to touch her with your hands. Now suck that clit with your lips and tongue only," she added.

And, as he licked her clit furiously, Eva moaned and tried to move her pussy against his face in an effort to feel him even better. She was at a great disadvantage, however, because with her feet dangling she had no way to reach him, and could only helplessly submit to his exquisite ministrations.

She pushed her clit into his lips and ground on his mouth as much as she could given her current bondage, and he responded by grabbing her little clit between his teeth and sucking on it harder and harder.

He sucked and licked, and sucked and licked until she was rolling her head and crying out with passion. Then he rubbed his face hard between her legs until he was in position to stick his tongue into her cunt.

She cooed and whimpered then as he alternated sucking and licking and fucking her with his mouth. He grabbed her clit with his teeth again and shook his head, pressing it harder into her cunt, making her squeal. He obviously had learned how to service a woman with his mouth very well as he sucked and fucked and licked her better than she had ever been sucked and fucked and licked.

"Oh lord, Lady Crystal," she wailed, "Please let me cum. He is making me crazy; please, please, please Lady."

Then Lady Crystal grabbed Eva's hair and pulled hard as she shouted, "No slut, No. Not yet!" At the same time she had grabbed slave Rob's hair and pulled his mouth away from Eva's cunt, making them both moan in disappointment.

And then, she grabbed the golden switchblade from her bosom flipping it open with a click while she waved it menacingly at the kneeling slave. "On your feet boy, and eyes to the front," she snapped, and the slave stood up.

Once again she grinned at Sir Randy, and as if they had a secret signal between them she turned back to Eva and parted her pussy lips again. She placed the flat side of the switchblade against the inner part of her labia and said; "Now slut, you will wait for permission to cum wont you?"

"Yes Ma'am," Eva gulped in terror. What was this woman doing?

Still holding her pussy open Lady Crystal then pointed the blade at the slave's cock which was starting to soften again. Eva saw the Domme run the back of the blade along the underside of Rob's cock. She saw fear in Rob's eyes, but since he wasn't allowed to look anywhere except straight ahead he didn't know that the Mistress was only using the back of the blade.

Eva realized then that none of these blade wielding Dominants were going to hurt anyone. They were just having fun creating the biggest, most effective, mind fuck of all. Eva relaxed a little.

And then, Lady Crystal quickly grabbed one of Eva's stockings at the top and with no hesitation she slit the stocking all the way down her leg. Eva caught her breath at the unexpected motion as she watched her naked leg exposed in less than two seconds. And, even though she knew it was a mind fuck Eva could not help tensing her muscles again.

She heard the Lady chuckle under her breath as she pulled the torn stocking away from Eva's leg. Handing it to Sir Randy, she asked him to tie slave Rob's hands behind his back good and tight, which he did almost as quickly as she had sliced Eva's stocking open.

Then turning her attention to her slave again the Mistress ran the back of the blade along the bottom of his cock once more saying, "And you will keep this cock hard wont you fuck meat?"

"Yes my Lady," he answered. And, Eva saw that the scare and the threat were having an amazing effect on slave Rob. His cock jumped into attention again and seemed to have not only become harder; she could have sworn it became a little thicker as well.

"Now my pretty little Bettie, I am going to fuck you again, but this time with his cock," she announced as she waved the sharp blade between their gentiles. They both looked at her in shock.

Then with a very wicked look on her face Lady Crystal spoke quietly to Master Blaze and Master D. She turned to the slaves then as the two Dominant men she had spoken to each lifted one of Eva's legs at the knee. They separated her legs as much as they could until her pussy was open wide for everyone to see.

Lady Crystal was next to slave Rob and she grabbed his cock and pulled it until the head was positioned about an inch from Eva's pussy. She moved behind Rob and turning her head to the audience she said, "And here's how to properly fuck a slave my friends."

With that reached around and grabbed Rob's cock again and moved him into position where the head was just at the opening of Eva's hole. And then, with her other arm around his waist the tall lovely Dominatrix pressed her body against his and rammed his cock into Eva. Both slaves gasped loudly.

Lady Crystal pushed and pulled on Rob a few times making him fuck Eva. The two Masters' who were holding Eva wrapped her legs around Rob as he continued to ram his cock into her.

She knew that it would be difficult with each of them unable to use their hands so Eva responded by immediately fastening her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him. He smiled at her and then banged in and out of her pussy with abandon.

There was complete silence in the audience as slave Rob continued to slam his rock hard meat into Eva's hungry cunt. He pushed into her hard and she pulled him tightly to her with each thrust.

Eva had never experienced anything like this but she was sure she wanted to make the most of it and would ask Sir about doing it again sometimes. She had never felt so in control, and yet so out of control at the same time. She leaned her head back allowing her long dark hair with the cute Bettie Page bangs to swing to and fro in time to Rob's fucking.

Slave Rob was enjoying it too as he murmured "Yessss!" with each slam into her waiting body. He pounded and hammered her cunt hard and fast. Occasionally he would adjust his feet to get a better thrusting position and would pound her even harder and harder.

He fucked her cunt slow and easy for a while shoving it all the way in then slowly pulling it out, letting her feel the length and thickness of it filling her cunt full of hot pulsing slave meat.

Suddenly, Lady Crystal removed the large crop that hung from her waist and spanked slave Rob hard and fast. Eva's eyes opened wide in amazement as his cock grew thicker and harder each time the Domme spanked his ass.

He moaned passionately at first, and then he pummeled Eva' soft velvety cunt fast and hard, deeper and deeper, over and over as he was spanked. He fucked harder and harder, in and out, in and out, and deeper and deeper until he felt her pussy tighten. Then he slowed down again and fucked her slow and easy until he felt her relax a bit.

Once again he rammed her fast and hard, in and out, over and over, deeper and deeper shoving his cock in and out until she thought he would bust her cunt open with his hard driving dick. But she loved every thrust, and at the same time she kept a tight hold on him and helped him fuck her deeper and harder each time by pulling on his waist with her legs as he entered her.

Suddenly she was lost in the sensation of his cock abusing her helpless pussy with the hard hammering fuck from his delicious cock as it pierced her deeper and deeper and deeper, harder and harder, over and over, and over.

And then, he slowed down and fucked into her hard and held his cock still, she squeezed on his meat with her pussy. He pulled almost all the way out and plunged into her deep and hard again. She squeezed on him again as she felt her whole body tense. He pulled almost all the way out again and drove his cock all the way into her cunt once more, and she could feel his cock starting to twitch.

"MISTRESS! PLEEAASSEE!" Eva and Rob yelled at the same time.

Lady Crystal grabbed Eva's hair pulling her head back, and slapped slave Rob's ass hard as she cried out, "CUM NOW you nasty slaves!"

Rob leaned his body into Eva's and she could feel him spurt hard filling his condom with warm spunk as she released her own hot juices. She felt her own hot cum soak not only his cock but his balls too, and she could feel it as it dribbled down their inner thighs.

Eva collapsed, thankful for being held by the trapeze bar, and as Rob started to waver on his feet Master Blaze and Master D grabbed him and guided him back onto his knees.

"Thank you," he murmured gratefully.

Lady Crystal pulled her slave's head back by his hair and Eva could see that he had the same spent look that she was feeling. She looked him in the eye and said, "Well did you two enjoy your fuck?"

"Yes Ma'am," they both said at once. "Thank you Ma'am."

"Oh thank you very much Mistress. That was wonderful," Eva added.

Looking at the audience with a sexy wink, Lady Crystal walked around her to the other side and pulled Eva's remaining stocking out, snapping it back onto her leg. Then she did the same to the garter belt saying, "Well my friends I don't think she is naked enough for a slave yet, do you?"

"NO," the men yelled as they whooped and hollered while more cocks were openly grasped.

"Well let's do something about that," she called out with a wicked grin. And then, she slid the sharp edge of the blade under the remaining stocking, and Lady Crystal ran the golden switchblade down Eva's leg, slicing the other stocking.

... to be continued