Escapades of Eva Ch. 93

Story Info
Eva blew Sir Dan a kiss good bye.
4.2k words
4.81
10.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 93 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lady Crystal pulled the remaining slashed stocking away from Eva's foot she held it up with a triumphant grin for the audience. All the men whooped and hollered again as they pounded their shoulders.

"Show us what you do with a female slave Crystal," a man in the back of the crowd yelled.

"Yeah," cried another, "Let's see if she responds better to a Mistress's touch."

"Hmmm! Now there's an interesting thought," mused Lady Crystal as she began to circle Eva, lightly trailing the tip of her blade around the lovely slave's arms and back.

Just then the ruthless looking Master Snake stepped out from behind the other men. He was at least a head taller than everyone else. And then he assumed the Dominant stance that Eva loved to see, with his feet planted firmly apart and his biceps bulging as he crossed his arms over his chest. He was solemnly studying Lady Crystal.

But, as much as his appearance turned her on Eva couldn't help being a little afraid of this huge man now that she was so close to him. She could almost smell the strength and power that oozed from him.

Master Snake strolled forward and stopped in front of Lady Crystal with his arms still across his chest. He looked down at her with the famous raised eyebrow. The tough Lady who was so formidable earlier seemed meek and diminutive next to him now.

Trying to stay with the moment, even though Eva could see that she was curiously shaken with Master Snake's sudden appearance, Lady Crystal looked at the audience and quipped, "However, gentlemen, as much as I would like to explore your suggestions, I am afraid that this sexy little encounter leaves me in need of some personal and private instruction with my hunky new slave now."

While the crowd laughed knowingly at her comment, the vicious looking biker with the rough exterior and the soft expressive blue eyes nodded for her to move aside. And, Eva thought it strange that the now obviously submissive Lady Crystal gave a little curtsy to him and quietly moved away through the crowd.

But, as slave Rob prepared to follow her, his hands still tied behind his back with the torn stocking, he turned quickly to Eva and moved closer to her. He gave her a beautiful smile, a quick kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "Thanks for the great fuck hot stuff." Then as she gave him a big grin he hurried behind his Mistress for the evening.

Master Snake approached Eva as she still hung from the trapeze bar that held her above the floor. He walked up so close to her that she could feel the fabric of his torn Bettie Page tee shirt on her bare titties. When he untied her hands, she sucked in her breath as he put an arm quickly around her waist and pulled her hard to his chest.

He suddenly grabbed her hair, pulling her head back to face him. He gazed at her with those mesmerizing blue eyes and she felt her pussy get wet instantly. His very presence and his touch were igniting a blazing fire of what she knew was unquenchable lust that ran all the way to her tender clit.

She was almost as hot and wet as she had been when she first met Sir Randy earlier in the evening. Once again she marveled at how these powerful men could capture and immobilize her as surely as if she was bound in chains from head to foot with only a look, and the sheer dominance of their presence.

And then, with one hand holding her waist and the other holding her hair tight he took her breath away with longest, deepest, most tender kiss she had ever experienced.

He held her to him tightly with one arm, as if she was weightless, while he raised her arms over the metal bar that she was hanging from. She was very glad that he held her tight because her arms and legs were a little numb and she wasn't sure she could bear her own weight if he put her down at that moment.

He stood there with her in his arms for the longest time. Still held captive in his gaze, she felt hot tears gather in her eyes as he gently ran one hand through her long dark hair over and over, never saying a word. Stroking her hair softly he sat her on her feet, holding her until she got her balance.

He quickly pulled his torn Bettie Page tee shirt over his head and gently helped her put it on. The sleeves had been torn out revealing most of the flesh on her sides. And, the hem of the neck had been cut off and the frayed edges of the old shirt fell so low on her that it hardly covered her at all. It just barely covered her titties and since it was so big it fell to her knees.

She looked into those beautiful baby blue eyes and the harsh exterior of this big man's face melted into the sweetest smile she had ever seen. And, since he still had the cord that had tied her hands he wrapped it around her and tied it under her breasts. Then he pulled the fabric up and draped it over the cord in such a way that her cute little naked pussy was showing again.

She had to admit that even though she liked being nude she also enjoyed being clothed, however briefly, in front of this man who was such a contradiction in every way. He could be so obviously tough, and yet so tender at the same time. She found herself wanting to know more about him.

When he finished dressing her he stepped back a bit to admire his handiwork, while at the same time revealing one of the most powerful and enticing naked male torsos' she had ever seen. Normally she was not attracted to hard bodies in men, she gravitated more toward big men who were obviously strong, yet supple enough to make her want to snuggle up to them. Yes, she thought, this incredible man was a contradiction if nothing else.

Then, he did the strangest thing. After kissing her tenderly once more he ran his hand through her hair again. Suddenly, his hand tightened in her hair as his gaze turned to an intense focus. And, even though she wanted to look away he held her head so tight that she couldn't move, and the intensity of his silent stare captured her just as surely as if she was still bound in the ropes he had released her from only moments earlier.

As she looked deep into those compelling blue eyes she caught her breath when she felt him pull her hair hard as he guided her down onto her knees. Unable to do anything but obey she knelt. Still silent and with the steel grip on her hair he suddenly pushed her face into his crotch. And there she saw the source of his name.

In the center of the black pubic hair that peeked over the waistband of his jeans was a small tattoo of a rattle snake. She couldn't tell how long it was because all she could see were the rattles at the end of the undulating snake. And, the rest of it disappeared below his pants.

She couldn't help letting out a gasp and she jumped a little wondering where the head of the snake was since it seemed to be headed south of the band that circled the man's waist. Shocked, her mouth dropped open as she looked up at him a little fearfully. She had never seen anything like that and the thought of the pain he must have endured to get a tattoo like that made her shudder.

She heard a low chuckle as he noticed where she was looking and she could feel his growing hard-on through the blue jeans beneath his sexy black leather chaps. And she felt her cunt start to drip as he rolled her face back and forth on the burgeoning cock.

Then she found herself wishing that he would fuck her, and fuck her hard. Even though he was still holding her hair tight, she managed to move her lips enough to kiss his dick. She wanted to grab this flesh that was haunting her cunt and distracting her from any other thought. And, she reached up to touch him.

Just as her lips made contact with his jean covered hardness he jerked her head back and back handed her across the face. Shocked, she looked at him in horror. The abruptness of the slap had not hurt her, even though there was the slight salty taste a tiny drop of blood in her mouth.

She could tell that he had not intended to hurt her. But, the very public reminder that a slave should not touch a Master that way without permission forced her to lower her eyes in real humiliation as tears began to roll down her cheek. Mostly, she was ashamed that she had disgraced her Sir that way after all he had taught her.

But she didn't have long to grieve when Master Snake quickly pulled her head back by her hair forcing her to look up at him. When she met his eyes she could see a firmly set jaw as he glared at her. But what else did he expect when he was rubbing her face and lips on his hardness she wondered?

As he looked fiercely into her eyes she could see him grind his teeth in anger, and yet in the next instant the anger turned to a look of abject disappointment. And yet, he still said nothing, which only made her feel a thousand times more ashamed of her behavior.

She felt so very confused at that moment. How could she feel just as horrified at disappointing this stranger as she had when she let her own Sir down? She was afraid to look in Sir Dan's direction for fear of what abject disappointment she would find in his eyes.

As more hot tears slid down her cheeks she lowered her eyes again. Would she ever really be a proper slave she wondered?

Would she ever have enough self-discipline to overcome the way her insatiable body constantly taunted her clit?

Would she ever be as strong as slave Syn or Sir Randy's Dragonslave?

Did she have enough strength to resist the sensual and sexual temptations of this incredible lifestyle? Was a slave supposed to resist? Or was she supposed to reward her Master with constant proof of the juicy effects of his sexual manipulations?

She was devastated by her own weaknesses.

She wanted so much to please.

She wanted to obey.

She wanted to resist her body's rebellious libido.

She wanted to cum for him forever.

She wanted to stop feeling.

She wanted to scream for more of her Sir's touch.

She wanted to turn all the feelings off in her head.

She wanted to feel more.

She even wanted to know things she had not yet experienced.

She wanted to run and hide.

She wanted to beg for more of her Master's blessed Dominance, for any Dominance.

She wanted to stop thinking.

She was so very confused.

Would this ever stop?

Most of all she wanted to see her Master's smile. She couldn't hold back a little sob.

And just then, as if he had read her mind Master Snake released her hair and bent down and with an arm around her shoulders and another under her knees he lifted her effortlessly. He was incredibly gentle. He treated her like she was a china doll about to break.

As he gave her another long sensual kiss she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her to the bar stool she had been sitting on when she had first come on stage. He sat her down gently.

Then he retrieved the lovely black high heels that Lady Crystal had tossed to the side of the stage and put them on Eva's feet. He smoothed her hair, and posed her leaning back with her hands on the back of the stool seat like she had been when she first came on stage.

And then he arranged her sexy legs with the heels flat on the floor. He spread her knees and adjusted the tee shirt to show off all her delightful curves. He took her face in his hands then and with a sweet kiss he finally spoke.

Eva was amazed at the rich smooth baritone voice that said to her softly, "I knew Bettie for a long time little one. And, I have never seen anyone who looked as much like her as you do now. Nor, have I seen anyone who presented her self with the fresh innocence, the pure sweetness, and the simple sensuality that made us all love her, much like you have. It has been said that 'Men wanted her and women wanted to be her'. But above all, no matter how beautiful and sexy she was she was always a lady, just as you have been."

"The world will miss her, but as long as you are around we will have you as a charming reminder of what she meant to all of us. You have done a lot of work to treat us tonight with a glimpse of the beauty of the Bettie we all loved. And in doing so you have shown us what a real slave is, and what other slaves should strive to be."

Tears rolled down Eva's face again. She tried to sniff them back as she looked at this huge coarse man and realized that in less than a moment he had wiped away all her fears with gentle words. And, at the same time, he had reassured her that she was already the kind of slave she wanted to be.

"Thank you Sir," she murmured as she gave him her sweetest smile. "Thank you very much."

She looked toward Sir Dan then and saw his face beaming as he wiped the corner of one eye and quickly returned to his dominant stance. He pursed his lips and blew her a kiss.

Master Snake made one more adjustment to Eva's tee shirt and spread her knees a little further apart until she knew her naked little pussy was on view to everyone.

"Dave," Master Snake called out, "No more horsing around. Let's get this beauty sold NOW."

But, Sir Dave already had the microphone in hand and was approaching Eva. He had a single red rose in his hand and he gently stuck it behind her ear and kissed her hand. "Snake is right strayangel. You look just like her," he said with a wink. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you Sir Dave," she said.

She felt better then as no one seemed to feel bad about her little indiscretion with Master Snake except Eva her self. So, she pushed her scantily clad titties out, sucked in her tummy, and tossed her hair back over her shoulder as she struck a well known Bettie Page pose once again.

"Here she is men," Sir Dave announced simply as he grinned at Eva.

But before he could continue Eva heard three men from the audience call out, "Three thousand,"

Sir Dan was standing between Sir Randy and Master Snake in the front of the crowd then, and Dragonspark was kneeling prettily at her Sir's feet with her long red hair like a shawl around her shoulders. Master D and Master Blaze were nearby and all of them were standing in Eva's beloved dominant stance with arms across their chests.

Without thinking Eva sighed with the lust that gathered in her pussy and she squeezed her pussy in an attempt to distract herself.

"Five thousand," yelled another one from the side of the room.

"Six," was heard in the back again, "And, save me some of that strayangel."

Eva realized he was referring to her holding her cunt and she quickly put her hand back on the bar stool and assumed a sexy pose that only made her feel more horny amongst these strong men. And, she had to admit in her lust that they all looked good to her and part of her wished they would all fuck her.

She felt herself blush a little at the thought. She looked at Sir Dan quickly to see if he had seen the blush. Then she saw that he had because he was giving her a really evil grin and nodding with that raised eyebrow.

That made her blush even more and she heard him laugh out loud. She lowered her eyes in the private humiliation he was making her feel but she couldn't help the big grin that crept onto her face, making her Sir laugh even louder.

She wondered who would buy her. Would it be Master Snake, or Master D? She was on proverbial pins and needles as she looked from face to face, but she secretly hoped that it would be Sir Randy.

"Seven thousand."

"Eight."

"Eight thousand, five hundred," came another bid.

"Nine," she heard in a lovely female voice. And she looked up to see the lovely gold and black clad Diva Diane had moved to the front of the audience.

"Oh come on folks," Sir Dave said. It was the first time he had gotten a word in. "I am going to up the bid to fifteen thousand myself unless someone has a better offer."

"Twenty thousand," called out Master Blaze.

"Twenty five," called out Master Blaze's son Sir Mike as he grinned at his dad. Lil was still held in Sir Mike's arms and she giggled.

"Thirty, you little whippersnapper," countered Master Blaze as he adjusted his suit jacket while sticking his tongue out at Sir Mike.

"I can do better than that," laughed Master D. "I bid forty thousand."

Eva's head was spinning. She never imagined when she decided to dress as Bettie Page that she would bring such high bids. She had only been trying to please her Sir.

"Fifty thousand," came the deep voice of Master Snake, making Eva's head snap in his direction as he took a step forward.

"Fifty five thousand," called out Sir Silly.

Sir Dan looked at Eva then and with a big smile she saw him give her a thumbs up gesture making her smile happily to see him so pleased.

"Sixty," Master Snake called again.

"Seventy," yelled Master D.

After a pause Sir Dave raised his hand. "I hear seventy does anyone want to go higher?"

There was another pause as Master Snake and Master D looked at each other. And then they both looked around the room to see if anyone else was going to out bid them. As the two men turned to face each other Eva wondered what either of them would do to her if they bought her.

Master Snake turned back to look at Master D again and slowly he grinned and said loudly, "I bid seventy one thousand dollars."

"Seventy two," called Master D as he and Master Snake turned to face each other.

And then, Eva saw them studying each other carefully. Master D had his thumbs hooked in the loops on his belt and Master Snake had his arms across that fabulous bare chest again. He stood at least a head taller than Master D and the two of them had moved within a few feet of each other.

She knew bikers were tough customers, but she wondered if the two friends would fight over a single slave. She certainly did not want to see a fight. Maybe they played poker together she thought and each was trying to decide if the other man was bluffing.

"Seventy five," said Master Snake firmly and evenly as he looked down at Master D who was almost face to face with him.

Eva closed her eyes praying that the two friends would not continue. But, just then her tummy did a complete flip flop and she raised her eyes joyfully when she heard Sir Randy's voice.

"I bid one hundred thousand dollars for this slave," he said to Sir Dave. "And I want the private dungeon for the night too."

Eva could hear many gasps around the room, and Master D and Master Snake looked at one another in disbelief. But they did not speak again. She could not believe anyone would pay that much for one night with her. But mostly she could not believe that the sexy Sir Randy wanted her that much, even if it was for a benefit.

"Okay men," Sir Dave announced excitedly, "I have a bid of one hundred thousand. Are there any more bids?"

Master D and Master Snake looked at one another and just shook their heads.

"I have a bid of one hundred thousand going once," he said as he paused to give someone else a chance to counter the bid. "Going twice, and going three times. And the lovely strayangel goes to Randy for the night, along with the price of the private dungeon."

Eva felt her mouth fall open in disbelief when saw Sir Randy take a black leather collar and leash out of his pocket. He was still standing next to Sir Dan who beckoned for her to join him. She hopped off the stool and quickly hurried to her Sir where she knelt gracefully before him.

He took her hand then and pulled her to her feet where he gave her a deep loving kiss. "I am so proud of you Pet," he said, "And, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you Sir," she said. Oh how she wished he would allow her to call him Master.

"I am going to turn you over to Randy now. I know he will take good care of you, and I am counting on you to do whatever he desires of you okay?"

"Yes Sir," Eva whispered, adding, "I love you Sir."

She had not allowed herself to look at Sir Randy yet because she knew that he would surely see how excited and turned on she was that he had bought her. She also knew that she just might cum the first time he touched her and she was trying desperately to think of something that would cool her pussy off.

12