Escapades of Eva Ch. 95

Story Info
You are an insatiable little slut aren't you?
1.6k words
4.57
14.2k
0

Part 95 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your feet precious," Sir Randy said as he extended his hand to Eva to help her to her feet. As soon as she was standing he produced a length of soft pink rope from his back pocket. With no explanation he grabbed Eva around the waist, turning her with her back to him at the same time. In less than three seconds he had tied her hands behind her back leaving her totally at his mercy and his every Dominant whim.

He handled her with so much ease and determination that she was certain that he had done that often. She shuddered with the shockwave that rippled through her entire body as he dominated her tenderly and totally.

She quickly looked back at Sir Dan who had already pulled Dragonspark close to him. When he saw Eva he grinned and produced a condom from his pocket which he quickly threw over his shoulder. He nodded to Eva and she understood that he was telling her that she could be with Sir Randy without protection. But then, she was not really shocked since she knew that her Sir always insisted on recent STD test results with anyone he allowed to use her.

She gasped, and looked at Sir Randy again as he pulled her back tightly against him and reached around to squeeze her titties. He held her in a vice grip as he rubbed his stiff cock against her naked ass. He had left her in the torn Bettie Page t-shirt that Master Snake had put on her before she was auctioned off. And she still had the rose that Sir Dave had put behind her ear.

She heard a low subtle growl in her ear, and as he slipped a hand beneath the shirt he tore it a little more while he roughly squeezed her huge tits. He was nibbling on her neck as he loosened the arm around her waist and lowered that hand to her cunt.

As his warm tongue traced the length of her neck he sucked an earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it seductively while he rolled her nipple between his fingers and squeezed her pussy mound firmly, seductively, insistently. She was so hot and ready to be fucked that she couldn't help grinding her cunt onto his hand just as insistently.

She wanted him and she needed him so badly that she was whimpering with the ache that was growing stronger as he continued to pinch and fondle her little cunt. She began to grind against his hand harder as her breathing quickened.

"Oh, please fuck me Sir Randy, please," she begged breathlessly. "I am so hot and I need you so." She gasped at her outburst half afraid that he would stop touching her as Sir Dan often did when she tried to take control and rush things. But he didn't. Instead, he grabbed her cunt mound even tighter and slipped one finger in the top of her pussy crack just far enough to press it firmly and keep a steady hold on her clit at the same time.

Suddenly, she lost control and began to hump her bottom back and forth between pressing against his hand and rubbing her naked ass against the stiff cock that was trying to force its way through the fabric to reach her. "Sir Randy," she squealed, "I am sorry. I am so hot for your touch that I can't help it. Please forgive me and please FUCK ME!"

"No apologies little one. My cock has been hard for you since I laid eyes on you. So, we might as well take the edge off a little, don't you think?"

"Oh yes Sir, yes Sir," she gasped gratefully.

He held her to him even tighter then and she felt him guide her expertly into a dark corner of the hallway leading to the scene rooms. No one was around and she felt him unzipping his pants as he still held her close with an iron grip on her pussy. Then she felt the wonderful sensation of his hard naked cock pressing relentlessly against the skin of her naked ass. She thought she would cum right there, but she was to learn that would not happen when she was in the clutches of this strong dominant Master.

When he had her in the dark corner he whipped her around as effortlessly as he had before and pinned her against the wall. She was not a small girl and she was amazed when in one quick continuous move he had pulled one of her legs up around his waist and without a pause he slammed his thick hard cock straight into her slick pussy making her gasp for air.

He silenced the sound that was about to leave her lips as he covered her mouth with his and slammed in and out of her captive pussy hard and fast. She learned then why he was so popular with the ladies. She tried to hump against him only to have him grab her ass masterfully with both hands preventing her from moving at all.

As he growled in her ear again with unmistakable passion she shuddered with the thrill of being bound with her hands behind her back and being totally and completely dominated. She knew she could do nothing but take every powerful thrust into her moist velvety cunt. She knew then that she was being mastered by an expert. He slammed deep into her over and over, pummeling every inch of her sweet pussy.

He drove his stiff prick into her harder and deeper with each potent thrust. Her ass was pressed so hard against the wall that she could almost feel his cock thumping it. He fucked her and fucked her. He drove every ounce of his strength into her cunt and even though it hurt a little it was that sweet ache that only rough sex can bring.

She wanted to beg to cum but he still had his tongue in her mouth as he pulled her even closer to him with his strong hands on her hips. He ground and pushed and thrust his cock into her cunt until she could feel it begin to twitch. Her breath came faster and as he pulled away long enough to say, "CUM NOW GIRL!"

Pinning her hard to the wall again he plunged into her harder and faster and thrust with such force that her legs started to buckle under her. He pressed her tighter against the wall again preventing any movement at all. And since his mouth was covering hers again all she could do was squeal her release as she came three times in a row.

She thought she would surely lose her balance when he pulled the leg that encircled his waist more tightly around him again. He continued to shove his hardness deeper and deeper into her again and again, over and over, harder and harder.

Reaching around under her leg he pulled her cunt further open as he hammered his firm unyielding shaft into her deeper and harder, over and over. He was breathing hard with the driving force of his hard riveting lust into her helpless fuck hole.

And then, she felt the familiar twitch of a cock that was about to spew its release. He held her still and tight against the wall and with one last masterful slam into her vulnerable pussy his hot cum filled her hungry twat. Unable to stop herself she came again and again washing her and Sir Randy's cum in a warm flood down her inner leg. And, as he let go of one more burst of cum he buried his face in her hair.

As Sir Randy's breathing became quieter and he started to move she felt herself draw back in fear that she may have displeased him by cumming so many times without permission. But, as usual, he read her mind and since he was still firm inside her he pressed his weight into her and filled her cunt with his heat once again as he growled into her ear, "Cum again, now."

Eva came again as every cell in her body trembled and a tremendous rolling orgasm shook her hard and long. Just as she was feeling weak again Sir Randy reached behind her and removed the ropes from her wrists. Still pressing her to the wall, to hold her up, she felt him zip his pants up. And as she gratefully placed her arms around his shoulders he lifted her as easily as if she were a child. He carried her to a nearby bench and sat with her in his lap, cuddling her for a long time.

Eva felt satiated and at peace in the arms of this man as she lowered her head to his strong shoulder. For an instant, she felt a slight twinge of guilt for enjoying Sir Randy so much. Then she felt concern for having cum without permission, but she quickly forgot about it when he spoke to her in low gentle tones.

"Little one," he said, "I am not like most Masters' you know of. Not only do I not require a slave to have permission to cum, I insist on the opposite from them. And, since you are my slave for the night the only thing I insist on is that you cum long and often, and that you let me know when you are going to do so. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir Randy," Eva said.

"And since you are my slave for the night it would please me if you would call me Master."

"Thank you Master Randy," Eva said, but even though she loved to finally use the word Master she only wished the first time she could have used it for her Sir.

"Just plain Master will do," he said as he helped her to her feet. And, as he ushered her further down the dark hallway to a room he chuckled, "You are an insatiable little slut aren't you?"

... to be continued.