Escapades of Eva Ch. 96

Story Info
Gentlemen can we do that again?
4.7k words
4.63
13.6k
1

Part 96 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty little stray," Master Randy whispered in Eva's ear. He was holding her close around the waist while masterfully guiding her down the darkened hall toward an open doorway, "Dan tells me that you haven't had much experience with the wide variety of bdsm scene play. Is that right?"

"Yes Sir Randy," Eva said and remembering what he had told her earlier she corrected herself, "I mean Master. I have experienced floggers, some knife play, a little bondage and lots of great sex," she added with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, I have seen how much you like the sex," he added as he reached beneath the torn Bettie Page tee shirt and gave her nipple a little pinch.

"Owie!" she squealed playfully as she turned to him with pouting lips and a twinkle in her eyes.

Suddenly, he slammed her back against the wall and forcefully shoved his hand between her legs while pulling one leg up and around his waist like he had done before. And, without giving her a moment to register what he was doing in her mind, he slipped two fingers into her wet cunt. And with his thumb tapping her clit at the same time, he rammed her pussy hard and deep over and over as he ordered, "CUM NOW GIRL!"

Eva immediately obeyed his command. And, with her mind reeling from the powerful rush of the sudden assault on her cunt a hot bath of slick steamy cum washed over the hand that slammed into her mercilessly again and again. And, even though she could have sworn she could not cum any more, her pussy shook and shuddered hard and long once more taking her breath away. She felt her knees start to buckle once again as he thrust a third finger into her pussy and slammed into her over and over. Holding her up with the pressure of his upper body against hers he pounded and pounded into her tender vulnerable little slit.

Eva wanted to beg to cum when she remembered that Master Randy told her not to and she let go with one flood after another as she clung tightly to this fabulous man. His fingers filled her pussy, stretching her with delicious pain as he slammed hard and deep into her cunt making her cry out, "Oh my god Master don't stop, don't ever stop."

She heard deep sexy chuckles from a couple of Master D's Dominant Angel slavers as they squeezed past Eva and Master Randy in the dark narrow hallway. "Good lord, she is the very image of our Bettie," one of them said as he slipped a hand onto her titty giving it a little squeeze. Eva gasped from the sudden unfamiliar touch. "Make her scream for you Randy," the man laughed as he moved past them.

"She's a handful Rock," Master Randy said, "and she can't get enough."

"Want some help?" Rock laughed?

"As a matter of fact ...," Master Randy started to answer the men as they turned toward him. He slammed into Eva hard and fast a few more times. Then, just knowing that he wanted her to cum often seemed to make her cunt respond with a mind of its own as she squirted hard with his every masterful stroke. Then suddenly he stopped and withdrew his hand making her whimper with disappointment. He chuckled.

"Hey Rock, hey Jerry, come here a minute," Master Randy said to the two men who had just squeezed past them. He placed his hand in the straight out position as he held his arm down by his side. This was Eva's signal to kneel, which she did quickly. A little sigh of gratitude escaped her lips. She was thankful for the chance to rest since her knees were giving out. Even so, she desperately needed him to put out the fire that he had re-ignited in her slave belly and she couldn't help making a little whimper of her need.

As the men stood facing him Master Randy asked, "Are you two doing anything important right now?"

"No," they both answered.

"Can we help you with something?" the one named Rock asked. He took a step closer leering at Eva again with that famous raised eyebrow and seductive grin. Her pussy felt the familiar little twinge that always happened whenever a Dominant man looked at her that way. And when that little look took over Eva's libido she shuddered as it gushed from between her open knees drawing a little moan from her as well. Master Randy and the two men chuckled as they heard her wetness hit the floor.

Eva looked at the men briefly. Sir Rock was an interesting looking man. He was very tall and completely bald, which Eva found sexy. He also had the salt and pepper moustache and goatee that she loved to see in the men in the dungeon, and beautiful dark blue eyes. He was dressed in faded blue jeans, black biker boots, and a torn black tee shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in one sleeve. He was the consummate bad boy. Eva thought he was quite handsome. Yet, in spite of her attempts to calm herself, her pussy had other ideas as it started to throb with another pending orgasm. She whimpered softly and leaned her forehead against Master Randy's hand as she lowered her eyes again in front of the men.

The man who Master Randy had referred to as Jerry was a few inches shorter than Sir Rock. He was clean shaven with beautifully groomed dark brown wavy hair. He had on nicely pressed jeans and cowboy boots. He did not wear a shirt beneath his leather vest, displaying a younger well-toned powerful torso. Eva guessed he was in his early forties and she knew the leather vest meant he was a Master. The steely gaze of passion in his eyes, and the way he was looking her over from head to toe, told her that even though he was quieter than Sir Rock he would fuck her hard, and fuck her well, if given the chance. And, judging from the intense tingling in her pussy when she looked at him again she certainly hoped he would get a chance.

Just then, as if Master Randy was reading her mind again, he said, "I have spent myself for the moment taking care of this insatiable little cunt. But, she is not yet satisfied and I need to make a quick check on the play spaces since I am Dungeon Master right now. I know you two like to work as a team so would you mind giving this slut a good working over as a favor to me?"

"Oh yeah," Sir Rock snickered, as he cupped Eva's chin with his hand and turned her face to him. As she looked into his seductive blue eyes he unzipped his jeans with his other hand. "We'll take real good care of her Randy. Are there any restrictions?" he asked.

"No exchange of bodily fluids," Master Randy said. "Other than that have fun fucking this cute little slut, and fuck her good and hard okay?"

"You got it," Sir Rock said, "Is a little sexual humiliation okay?"

"I don't see anything wrong with that," Master Randy said. Eva gasped and her pussy twitched again as she thought of the private humiliation that Sir Dan had introduced her to. She had not experienced that in a while and the thought of submitting sexually to these two strange, and extremely virile, men for private humiliation quickly turned her cunt to the full on position. For a moment it took all she had to be still and not beg hungrily for the release she so urgently needed. Then taking a cue from previous instructions from Master Randy she decided to go all out.

"Please kind Sir," Eva begged sexily as she looked into the deep blue eyes of the man that was holding her face. "Please fuck this girl. Please use me in any way that you wish for I have a powerful hunger for your stiff cocks. Please, please, please fuck me ... please?" she begged sweetly.

Master Randy laughed out loud, "Well you heard her boys. Have fun and I will be back soon."

"No worries Randy," Sir Rock said. He still held Eva's face in one hand as he dropped his jeans around his ankles and quickly removed them. And then, grabbing his hard cock in his free hand he pressed it into Eva's waiting lips as he held her face. "We'll be right here," he said to Master Randy. To Eva he demanded, "Suck this big hard cock you pretty little slut. SUCK ME NOW!"

As she thrilled to the private humiliation of his vulgar language Eva parted her soft moist lips after seductively licking them and received his cock into her hot mouth. Sir Rock groaned eagerly as he slid it all the way into her mouth. He began a pumping motion as he slid it in and out of her sucking lips.

He fucked her face slowly at first as she greedily sucked on his delicious prick. Then setting up a steady motion of her own she took control of his cock and took it all the way into her mouth until she could feel the soft head stroking the back of her throat. She sucked slowly at first mewling like a happily nursing kitten. Then with a firm sucking motion she pulled her head back slowly until the soft head was between her hot lips where she nibbled and licked it passionately as if it was a rich creamy ice cream cone.

She sucked and nibbled, and sucked and nibbled, meeting each thrust of his man meat with the steady sucking pressure of her soft compliant lips. She slid his hot rod in and out of her mouth over and over. She wanted to hold it but was not sure if she should touch him, so she continued to take him all the way into her mouth as deeply as she could; sucking and nibbling each time he pulled it back. He fucked her mouth shoving his thick pole in and out again and again, over and over. They met each other's thrust, her lips never losing contact with his stiff pitilessly plunging shaft.

She heard Sir Jerry next to her unzipping and abandoning his jeans as she continued to suck softly on Sir Rock's penis. And then while Sir Jerry ran his stiff cock around the side of her face he reached down and took one of her titties in his hand rolling the nipple softly between his fingers. And then he rubbed his hard cock on her erect nipples. Eva began to moan with the sensual touch of Sir Jerry's fingers and cock. Then she felt Sir Rock's cock twitch and he quickly pulled his cock all the way out as she made a slurping noise accompanied by a soft disappointed, "Oooh!"

"Here you go my friend," Sir Rock said to Sir Jerry, "She sure knows how to suck a fella's cock all the ways to his toes. I wonder if her pussy sucks that well too."

Sir Jerry had already grabbed Eva's hair and turned her face to the sudden onslaught of his thick rigid pole rudely parting her soft lips. He slammed it all the way to the back of her throat causing her to gag a little. She realized this man was not interested in taking his time for he had quickly started a fast thrusting of his prick in and out of her mouth. Not giving her time to linger on his firm flesh he slid it in and out and in and out, over and over. She could not do anything except take his cock just the way he was slamming it into her. Her breathing was shallow as she swallowed hard and tried to keep up with the insistent plunging of his cock.

"So, how do you like having your face serve as a fuck hole for my pleasure, slut?" he growled.

Eva could not answer with her mouth full of his cock. Chuckling at her discomfort he fucked her face faster and faster, deeper and deeper into her mouth. He slammed his cock into her over and over. Suddenly, as he began to speak she felt a hot river of cum threatening to gush out between her legs.

"You know you're cock sucking slut don't you?" he growled, "You are nothing more than a vessel to catch my cum." He redoubled his efforts fucking her faster and faster and all she could do was moan around the steady lunging of his rock hard cock pistoning in and out of her face.

"You like having strange cocks plunging into you don't you slut? You like having their hot cream all over you and inside of you don't you bitch? You are just a little cum whore aren't you?" Eva moaned louder as her orgasm was on the edge when suddenly he pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbing her hair hard he forced her into position on her hands and knees in front of him.

He shoved his cock back into her mouth as he growled, "Don't you dare cum without our permission bitch or we won't drive these stiff poles into that hot ravenous snatch of yours. I know you want it don't you?"

Eva could only moan her agreement, "Mmm hmmm."

Sir Rock had moved behind Eva and as if checking on Sir Jerry's words he slipped his hand between her legs. She was glad that she had not cum but the swift unexpected parting of her pussy lips by Sir Rock made her squeal as she clamped her thighs together to stave off the telltale tingling that said she was quickly losing her battle not to cum without permission.

And then, his hand came down hard on her ass as Sir Rock bellowed, "You will not clamp your legs together cum slut. You will keep your cunt open and available at all times." He slapped her again as he added, "Do you understand slut?"

Just then Sir Jerry shoved his cock into her mouth making her unable to speak. On her hands and knees and with his cock effectively gagging her mouth she looked up at him questioningly.

"Answer him slut," Sir Jerry barked. He gave her an evil smile knowing she could not do so.

Eva parted her legs allowing Sir Rock access to her pussy, and hoping that would be a kind of answer to their questions. Just then Sir Rock's cock now covered with a condom slammed easily into Eva's slick open cunt from behind. As he began to fuck her cunt hard and fast he cried, "Jerry she hasn't answered me. I think she needs to be punished don't you?"

"Most definitely so," came Sir Jerry's answer. He grabbed Eva's hair on both sides holding his cock deep inside her mouth making her still unable to speak and only barely able to breathe. "You definitely need to be punished you naughty little slut, don't you?"

Eva squealed deep in her throat as she kept sucking on his cock. At that point she knew they were playing with her.

"I think that was a yes Rock," Sir Jerry said as he continued to hold her face still with his cock still deep in her throat. "I think she said that she is a bad little girl and that she needs to be fucked and spanked really hard."

"Oh is that what she said?" Sir Rock asked as he slammed in and out of her cunt so hard that he was pushing her forward causing Sir Jerry's cock to go deeper into her throat with each thrust.

Eva needed to cum so bad. So, she started sucking as hard as she could manage. Sir Jerry held his cock into her so hard and deep that she could just barely breathe and could not move anything but her throat muscles. He kept her face tilted up toward him as he snickered at her predicament. But, she could tell when his eyes began to glaze over that sucking on the head of his rigid cock with the muscles at the back of her throat was affecting him. She smiled back at him around the flesh filling her mouth.

Sir Rock was fucking her harder and harder, deeper and deeper and she started squealing with her need as she bucked her pussy back onto his cock as hard as she could to let him know her need. Suddenly he began to spank her ass with each plunge into her helpless body. As he did he held her body still with his free hand preventing any further movement on her part. He fucked deep into her cunt and slammed his hand down hard on her ass again and again. His cock was stabbing harder and harder, and deeper and deeper until she could feel it slamming against the inside of her belly. The harder and faster he fucked her defenseless pussy the harder he slammed his hand down on her ass. And, Eva loved every moment and every movement.

She could not do anything but stay in her position on her hands and knees. Sir Jerry would pull a little out of her mouth and then slam back into her in time with Sir Rock's fucking and spanking. They both adopted a pulsing movement between them. Sir Jerry slid his cock in and out of her hot mouth each time Sir Rock drove his hot meat into her cunt and smashed his hand down on her ass.

They fucked her cunt hard and deep with that sweet sexual pain that she loved. And Sir Rock roughly and steadily spanked her ass over and over and over. As they fucked and spanked and slammed into her defenseless cunt Eva thought she would go mad if she did not have a climax soon. But, the men were holding her still and she could not move. Fucking and sucking and spanking, and fucking and sucking and spanking harder and harder again and again. Just as she was sure she would lose her mind both men stopped and let her go.

Sir Jerry quickly slid down under her as he finished sliding the condom on his twitching cock. Before Eva could do more than whimper a little Sir Jerry demanded, "Sit on my cock bitch! Do it now!" And, before Eva could get settled over him properly he grabbed his cock with one hand and positioning it just the right way he pulled her hips down fast impaling her on his cock. Once she was down tight on his prick he pulled her forward by her titties. As he pulled and pinched her tits he filled her mouth again with his warm probing tongue.

Unaware of what Sir Rock was doing Eva jumped a little when she felt him kneeling behind her as he straddled Sir Jerry's body. She started to move only to have Sir Jerry's hands in her hair again forcing her into another kiss. He started to slowly shove his cock up into her body. With every thrust Sir Rock held her hips tight from behind as Sir Jerry forced her to take even more of the thick cock that was piercing her cunt.

Suddenly she tensed a little as she realized that Sir Rock was trying to insert his cock into her already tight hole along with Sir Jerry's rock hard pole. Sir Jerry kept her in a kiss and held her tight while he stopped movement of his own cock. Sir Rock pushed and pushed stretching Eva's cunt even farther than she ever imagined it could stretch as he drove his prick into the same hole that Sir Jerry was occupying. As he pushed harder he forced Eva's cunt to expand taking both cocks into her tender pussy.

Finally Sir Rock made one last shove and as Sir Jerry released her head he grabbed her hips along with Sir Rock as the two men began to pound her sweet fuck hole in unison. They had done it so fast and so well that Eva was sure they had a lot of experience double fucking tender submissive cunts.

"Oh my lord," Eva cried out as every cell in her body screamed for release.

Both cocks began to fuck in and out of her then shoving and pounding and driving their hardness into her delicate aching cunt. At first they fucked softly but picked up speed once they had established a rocking rhythm pulling nearly all the way out and shoving back into her hard and deep. They slammed in and out, deeper and deeper, again and again. They filled her cunt like it had never been filled before.

"Oh my god I have never been so full of cock. Oh please Sirs please fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Fuck me deeper and deeper, harder and harder please. Fuck me until I drop ... please, please, please ... fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me please!"

Both men began to fuck her hard and deep. In and out in and out they slammed into her. They fucked her deep and hard, over and over, again and again, deeper, harder, faster, until she was panting for breath. They stretched her cunt wider and wider filling her completely.

"So you like being a slop pot for our cum do you slut?" Sir Rock murmured.

"Oh yes," was all she could manage to say as both men rocked into her over and over and over.

"It's time," Sir Jerry said and the men slowed their fucking.

"Oh no please don't stop please," Eva begged.

"Don't worry you little cock sucking whore we're only getting started. Now shut up and take these cocks in whatever way we give them to you," demanded Sir Rock as he slapped Eva hard on the back of the head.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered.

He slapped the back of her head again, "I thought I said shut up bitch. Now you are really going to be punished."

Eva sobbed as both men stopped all movement. She waited and waited, afraid to move for fear that they would stop all together. But the longer they paused the harder their cocks were getting. Unable to suppress all movement she tried to position her cunt in a way that would bring Sir Jerry's cock in contact with her clit. But, as soon as she moved she was rewarded with another slap to the back of her head.

12