Escapades of Eva Christmas 2007

Story Info
Merry Christmas Sir 2007
14k words
3.83
17.7k
3
0

Part 98 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sleet and freezing rain had turned to snow and visibility was getting more difficult. Cher had to slow the car more than she wanted to in order to see through the frozen precipitation. She stretched her shoulders from side to side and tightened and flexed the muscles in her arms and legs and neck in an attempt to relieve the stiffness that that was creeping into her bones from the long lonely drive through the giant forests.

She knew she should have stopped somewhere and stayed in a motel for the night. But, she wanted so badly to be with Sir David before the night was over. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and she had never missed Christmas with him in the eight years that he had been her Master.

She had just finished a three-day conference in Chicago earlier that day. She had chosen to drive instead of taking a flight back to Georgia since she had always enjoyed seeing the change of seasons on the trip back south. Clear conditions had been forecast and she had not been worried about the drive. She had driven straight through before without ever having a problem.

However, the unexpected snowy conditions had put her a little on edge and dusk was approaching. She looked at the gas gauge and saw that it was still three quarters of a tank full. The heater in the car was working well and the windshield wipers were steadily rubbing back and forth. She decided to relax and turned the radio on, tuning in to a cheery Christmas song.

As she watched the snowflakes and listened to the sleet pelting the windshield she thought about last Christmas. Sir had been away that time and she would never forget the visit from Santa before Sir came home at midnight that year. At least she thought of it as Santa, but of course that could not have been possible.

She was never sure how her Sir had taken finding her handcuffed nude to the breakfast nook in their home when he came home that night. After having a good hearty laugh all he had said when she told him about the incident was, "I keep telling you to be careful what you ask for Pet."

When she had tried to talk to him more about it he had just dragged her to the living room and after picking her up and throwing her down on the carpet he raped her fast and hard just the way she liked it in front of the Christmas tree. He had fucked her longer and harder than he ever had. And when she tried to talk about it again he just said, "Did you enjoy it Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she had replied lowering her eyes as her face reddened at the memory of the sweet humiliation of it all.

"Then just be thankful for having had your desire for a kidnapping scene delivered to you safely and fully." Then he laughed again and took her soft tender pussy hard and fast once more.

Neither of them had discussed it again. And now, a year later the only thing that made her sure it had really happened, and wasn't a dream, was that she knew she could not have handcuffed herself and draped the afghan over herself before the man who looked like Santa Claus had left.

Of course she may have walked in her sleep but she was pretty sure she had not. And, everyone knew Santa was not real. She had almost convinced herself that it was a friend of her Sir who had agreed to enact the kidnapping scene for her. Sir must have given him the key and the stranger must have let himself into the house and was waiting when she got home. But how would he have had the red sleigh and reindeer there without her seeing them when she came home? It couldn't really be Santa could it?

Then again, as she listened to the rhythmic slashing of the windshield wipers she was not so sure. She was getting wet remembering how the stranger had man handled her so roughly and fucked her so well that night. Sir had never wanted to talk about it again, but every now and then when she was alone and quiet she would get hot all over again with the memory.

Suddenly she began to feel her tires sliding to the side a bit and realizing that there was some black ice under the snow collecting on the road, she slowed down even more. In an effort to fight her growing alarm at the road conditions she picked up her cell phone and dialed Sir David. She knew his deep soothing voice would make her feel better and he would tell her what to do to stay safe.

She let out a huge sigh of frustration when she heard the sound of his voice mail on the other end of the phone. "Sir," she said, "I am on my way back home and I just passed mile marker 155 headed south on Interstate 24. I took exit 86 about half an hour ago and I am just crossing into Tennessee now. I am doing well but it started snowing suddenly and it is coming down hard now Sir. And, there doesn't seem to be much traffic on this road right now. If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call back with my location every hour like you told me to do in an emergency. I love you Sir"

She drove a little further enjoying the warmth of the car and started thinking about her sexy handsome Sir. She always got wet at the very thought of being near him. He had called her last night in her hotel room while she was at the conference. He would not let her speak and had talked her into 3 orgasms, each time ordering her to cum in that low smooth voice that kept her joyfully submissive to him. Then he simply hung up.

He had taken great care to train her to cum on command, and she was always grateful that he would make her cum on the phone at interesting times. He knew that to keep her ready to cum on cue that he had to enforce the command to "Cum Now" periodically to keep her in shape. She found it very exciting and romantic that he would take the time to teach her these things. And of course she always loved the many ways he found to make her cum.

She shook her head realizing that she was getting tired and her eyes were beginning to get bleary in the hypnotic sight and sound of the snow falling and the windshield wipers swooshing back and forth. She turned the Christmas tunes up and began to sing along in an effort to stay awake.

In a little while the snow started coming down even harder. She couldn't see anything in front of her besides the blinding bright light that reflected off the snow in her headlights. She could not see any further than four feet in front of the car. She felt her tires sliding again and she slowed to a crawl. She was afraid. She did not want to slide off the road into a ditch and freeze to death in the snow.

Finally, she gave up fighting it and pulled as far to the right of the road as she felt she could safely. She stopped the car and put it in park, but she did not turn the engine off or cut the lights. She also turned on the flashing emergency lights. She thought if nothing else the light would keep other motorists from running into her.

She felt afraid and alone. She had never been alone and in a dangerous situation like this. She reached for the cold coffee that was in the cup holder next to her and she began to sip on it as she looked around. There was no sound coming from anywhere. She could not see out any of the windows because of the thick snow falling.

She noticed that the snow buildup was about four inches high on the hood of the car and even though the windshield wipers were on they were getting slower and slower because of the thick crust of snow that was forming. Finally, the windshield wipers could no longer move and all she could hear was the whine of the wiper motor. In a little while she knew she would not be able to see anything. Reluctantly, she turned off the wipers.

She picked up her cell phone and tried Sir David's number again. "Sir will know what I should do," she told herself. But she heard the same voice message from earlier. "Sir?" she said trying to control the waver of fear in her voice, "I am stranded in the snow here and I don't know what to do. I cannot even see out the windows. I have the car turned on still and there is still gas in the tank. But, I cannot see enough to tell you what mile marker I am at now. What should I do Sir? I am scared. Please call me soon Sir."

As she hung up hot tears started to roll down her cheeks. "I wish you and those silly reindeer were here right now. Where are you this year when I need you Santa? I need you now," she moaned. "I would even let you fuck my ass again old man. Just don't let me die here alone and freezing," she shouted into the silence. Frustrated, she put her arms on top of the steering wheel and lay hear forehead on the hard cold plastic and started to sniffle.

After a little cry she blew her nose, wiped her eyes and pulled her sweater closer about her. Then she folded her jacket and propped it between her head and the windshield. "Enough of that now Cher," she told herself, "Crying wont help anything. Let me get comfortable and think of something else for a while. I know Sir will be calling any time now."

A moment later she heard the familiar jingle of Sir David's cell phone. Answering quickly she gulped, "Sir is that you?"

"Yes Pet. I got both of your messages just now. I am sorry I wasn't there when you called. Where are you and what is going on?"

She related the events of her road trip and the weather conditions, including the fact that her gas gauge was getting lower and she was keeping the motor running in an attempt to keep the battery and the heater and lights going. "Sir, I am scared. I can't hear or see anything and I don't have any idea where I am. Also, Sir the snow is building up outside the side window and it has completely covered the windshield now. The wipers won't even move. It is so quiet Sir and I want to be home safe and warm with you. What can I do Sir?" she sobbed as her tears fell again.

"Just stay put Pet. I will call some of the authorities I know in that area and tell them your general location. Just sit tight and I will call you right back. It is going to be all right Pet, don't worry. I love you," he reassured her.

"Yes Sir," she sniffed and hung up. "Please find me," she sobbed.

In a few moments the phone rang again. When she picked it up she heard the steady voice of her beloved Sir on the other end, "Pet, I have reached the mountain rescue squad in the area where you are. Sit tight and don't open the door. If the gas runs out and the car cuts off put on all the clothing you can find in your suitcase and cover your head and hands and feet well. They said they have an idea where you are but under these conditions they are not able to move their vehicles very fast. They will be there as soon as they can and Pet?"

"Yes Sir?"

"I want you to do everything they tell you to. And, I mean EVERYTHING! Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"No matter what they tell you. You do it okay?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered, wondering what he meant by such a cryptic command. But being a good submissive she knew not to argue with her Sir.

"I am going to give them your cell phone number too in case they need to call you. I am going to hang up now to save your cell phone battery. But, if you get too afraid just call me. Also, call me whenever the rescuers arrive. In the meantime is your window open a little so you can get fresh air?"

"No Sir," she answered.

"Well open it an inch or two so you don't get carbon monoxide poisoning, and put some more warm clothes on and try to sleep for a while to conserve your energy. Everything will be fine my pet. Don't worry."

"Yes Sir. I love you Sir," she said.

"I love you too Pet. You will be in good hands soon and all will be fine," she heard as her Sir rang off.

Cher grabbed her long winter coat from the back seat and put on her gloves. She also found some warm socks in her luggage and put them on with a warm scarf over her head. She draped her coat over her and leaned back against the window on her folded jacket again. She opened the window a little next to her head and took some deep breaths of the delicious cold air. She snuggled down into her warm things and began to relax. She knew her Dominant would take care of her as he always had.

Then as an afterthought she closed her eyes and smiled to herself as she whispered, "Where are those Damn flying reindeer and that big ole fucker Santa tonight when I need them?"

Cher awoke with a jerk and started to fall out of her open car door as a cold blast of frigid air and snow pelted her face. Before she could hit the ground strong arms grabbed her around her waist and she felt her whole body being pulled from the car. Her coat and scarf had fallen off in the car and she immediately started to shiver in the intense cold.

She felt disoriented. She tried to shake off the sleep and reach for her purse and phone inside her cold dark car. But, the hands would not release her. She could not see anything but the snow around her. Apparently her car had stopped because the only light she could see was a very bright one that was pointed directly in her eyes, blinding her.

"Excuse me," she said. But before she could say another word someone slapped a piece of strong tape on her mouth. She began to struggle but the strong arms that held her waist would not budge. As she started to twist in anger and fear she saw someone snap a shiny glowing red handcuff onto her wrist, twisting it behind her and the arms around her flipped her onto her tummy in the wet freezing snow. Then the second cuff held her other wrist tight and she was helpless.

"What the hell kind of rescuers are these?" she wondered as she squealed beneath the tape and continued to fight her bonds. But as soon as she began to squirm several other pairs of strong masculine hands, visible in the light around her, grabbed her and as she fought someone slapped the back of her head hard.

"Shut up bitch," a strong voice commanded. "We've got everything under control, but you need to stop struggling and just accept what is about to happen to you." She stopped fighting for a moment. Then she became more frightened.

Cher twisted herself around the best she could and struggled to see the faces around her. But, all she could see in the blinding light and the falling snow were several well-built men who were nude from the neck to the waist. Their faces were still concealed from her in the dark. And she kept hearing little bells whenever they moved.

Then she felt a chill creep up her spine as she saw that they all wore what looked like deer hide pants from their waists down to where the snow covered their legs about mid calf. They didn't seem very tall and they were very muscular. She noticed that there was much perspiration on their chests and arms in spite of the freezing snow falling all around. And then she saw some little metal bells attached to their wrists.

Then she drew in her breath as one of them leaned down to pick up her feet. In the little bit of light around her she saw that he wore a reindeer mask complete with antlers. She began to tremble partly from the extreme cold that she felt when she fell out of her warm car into the snow, and partly from the bizarre group that seemed to be abducting her.

She had expected to find rescue workers but this was just freaky. As several of the men lifted her she saw that they all had the same kind of mask on. Unable to accept what she was seeing she told herself that they must be rescuers and she had interrupted them in the middle of some kind of holiday celebration. But why had they cuffed and gagged her?

She began to twist herself out of the grip of these weird men but they just held her tighter until she could not move at all. They were holding her off the ground now but they still had her on her tummy. What on earth were they going to do with her?

She was afraid and started to cry again. But she stopped herself as quickly as she could when she realized that her nose was stopping up from crying and with her mouth taped she would not be able to breathe. She started to sniffle and again she tried to escape their grasp.

Then she felt some kind of strap hit her with great force across her back. She felt it tear a hole in her sweater and the cold air became even colder across her exposed skin. "Mmmmfffghhh!" she squealed behind her taped lips as she jerked and thrashed around with the pain.

Then she felt a strong hand grab her hair and pull it hard as a deep raspy familiar voice snapped, "I told you to stop that bitch. Now unless you want to be dragged on a rope behind us you will stop struggling. Behave and I just might let these gentlemen take good care of you but, 'I want you to do everything they tell you to. And, I mean EVERYTHING! Do you understand?'"

Cher froze. Those were the exact words that Sir had said to her. She went limp then and nodded yes. But, inside her mind was racing. Could this possibly be the rescue crew Sir had told her about? Or was something unspeakable about to happen to her? That voice sounded so familiar.

"Tie her on the back of that buck and let's get her into the warmth as quickly as we can," the voice said.

As the bells jingled on the hands holding her they carried her a few feet from the car. She heard the crunching of the snow beneath their feet and realized that it had almost stopped falling. She also noticed that she was beginning to feel numb and stiff from the cold. Once the bright lights were not in her face she was able to make out some of the things around her.

Squinting in the dim light she suddenly saw the back end of the largest stag she had ever seen. She wasn't sure but he looked like her could be a twelve point buck. "King of the forest," she thought to herself. As if he knew what she was thinking he turned his head around and was looking at her as the men threw her bodily onto his back. When he felt her weight on him he snorted, throwing his head back, and slowly began to stomp his feet as if he were impatient.

Several of the men pulled knives from their belts and began to cut her clothes off. Cher was petrified. Some of them tied her onto the stag's back. One tied her shiny red-cuffed wrists with some kind of rawhide strap around the stag's neck. Thankfully, they left her warm gloves on but the cuffs just below her hands began to glow with an eerie red light.

Another man spread her legs on either side of the deer and tied her feet under his belly. When she was securely tied another man threw a warm blanket over her. It covered her completely and he pulled it up around her head and tucked it in around her blocking out any draft on her nude body.

Just as he was about to finish and tuck the blanket under her bottom she felt him slide his amazingly warm hand under her pussy. She gasped at his touch and he quickly slid two fingers into her cunt. She could not speak but she began to moan as he started to pound her cunt. The suddenness of his assault on her soft pussy made her cry out behind her gagged mouth. He fucked her hard and fast and as her cunt began to tense with a pending orgasm he pulled his fingers out and slapped her ass hard.

"Enough of that for now greedy slut," he laughed. It was the strong familiar voice she had heard earlier. She heard a low raspy chuckle that she could not recognize but it made her hot even though she was very frightened. "Don't worry Pet," he whispered as he tucked the blanket under her ass, "You will be fine as long as you do EVERYTHING you are told, just as your Master instructed."

A cold chill ran through Cher's entire body when she heard that. He had referred to her as Pet. Only one person besides her Sir had ever referred to her in such a familiar fashion. But, that person had to have been a friend of Sir's from last Christmas, and he had not been real had he? And he didn't really exist did he?

Then she heard that deep raspy voice say something totally unbelievable. As he patted her butt she heard him say, "Hey Dasher and Dancer put all those things back in her car and lock the doors. And Donder and Cupid bring along those supplies. Comet and the rest of you help clear the way for Rudy here. We are going to have to walk the rest of the way and we need to get her into the warmth as soon as we can."