Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 02

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 2.
2.7k words
4.5
11.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 102 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed a little when she saw it was her Master who was laughing, but quickly changed her expression to one of annoyance. He was bent over holding his sides and laughing so hard that he literally fell on the kitchen floor at Cher's feet. This handsome man with his rugged features and that gorgeous steel gray hair was the One she loved more than life itself.

She had always enjoyed his special brand of humor. But at the moment, she thought he was just having entirely too much fun at her expense and she propped her fists on her hips and gave him an icy glare. And the more he laughed and rolled on the floor the more annoyed she became until she finally crossed her arms in front of her and began patting her bare foot on the floor as she looked at him more and more angrily.

All of a sudden he stopped laughing. And then in one unexpected move he reached up and grabbed her by her arms swiftly pulling her to the cool tile floor next to him. He rolled her forcefully onto her tummy, taking her breath away. Gasping, she closed her eyes and savored the familiar tingles between her legs, allowing them to take control of her mind and her pussy.

She loved it every time he handled her roughly. He never hurt her but it always thrilled her through and through when he let her know in no uncertain terms where and with whom she belonged. She knew too that this was exactly where she wished to be every minute of every day. She delighted in each sexy smile, every tender or tawdry touch, his every word, and mostly in his uncompromising dominance over her.

He made her feel safe and loved and most of all she was proud to be His. How could the heart of a true slave such as herself ever be happy without a strong Master such as hers she wondered?

Quickly he lay on top of her pushing her face to the linoleum. Oh how she treasured the weight of his magnificent body pressing down on hers, making her crave more and more of him. And then her mind and her pussy started to quiver as she heard him unzip his pants. Guessing what he was about to do, and with breathless anticipation Cher felt the moisture gather in her cunt again.

"Spread your legs bitch," he growled in her ear in that deep commanding voice that always made her pussy juice immediately. But before she could move under his weight he had pressed his knees between hers and was spreading her legs as he shoved his stiff cock right into her tender throbbing cunt.

In that brief moment his domination of her had turned her on even more than she had been before she used the ice. He shoved his cock in and out of her cunt slowly at first. And then he picked up speed just a bit sliding his stiff prick in and out of her slit, teasing and tantalizing her body and mind as she began to whimper.

As he kept her pinned down, the side of her face was still pressed to the cool floor and she started to moan in time with her man's hard thrusting meat as he fucked deeper and harder into her aching pussy. Unable to move under his weight, all she could do was relax and receive him into her helpless body any way and as much as he wished.

Master knew that she loved to feel him on top of her. He pressed his body down harder on hers and shoved his cock deeper and deeper, still fucking slowly, maddeningly, until she started to moan and cry out. She tried to hump back against his cock but he held her even tighter until all she could do was surrender her body to each rigid demanding thrust.

"Oh Master," she moaned.

And then he slammed her harder ... One!

Shoved his cock deeper ... Two!

Brutally rammed her trembling cunt ... Three!

And once more with a loud grunt he pounded his cock deep inside her belly, holding it

infuriatingly immobile.

With her orgasm close she whimpered and tried to wiggle in frustration. And when he held her down even tighter she tried to keep the movement going by clamping her pussy down hard on the thick rigid cock impaling her.

"Do you like that my pretty little whore?" he asked.

"Oh yes Master," she mewled.

"Do you want some more?"

"Yes please Master," she whimpered.

"Tell me how much you want it," he growled in her ear.

"Oh Master," she gasped.

She knew he was trying to get her over her reluctance to talk about sex while they were doing it. She didn't know why it was so hard for her to talk like the slut she knew she was when they were making love, but she still had a psychological block about it. She also knew that she and Master would both get more enjoyment if she could diffuse this problem.

So far, she had occasionally gotten away with distracting him with her body, but he was not having that this time. She moaned grudgingly.

He had his face pressed against hers as he pulled her hair hard and snapped, "Tell me bitch." She whimpered hesitantly.

He pulled his cock part of the way out of her pussy and shoved it back in hard enough to make her cry out and then he smacked her hard on top of her head and pulled her hair harder as he bellowed into her ear, "NOW SLUT. TELL ME NOW!"

"Master, please don't stop," she moaned quietly, "Please fuck me some more."

"What?" he demanded. "I can't hear you. Tell me how much you want me to fuck your cunt." And he stopped all movement as he waited on her reply.

She was going crazy with the need to be fucked by her Master so she asked a little louder, "Master will you please fuck me?"

"What?" he yelled, "I still can't hear you." And he pulled her hair even harder at the same time as he moved his cock around inside her but not hard enough to satisfy her need.

She began to whimper again. Then suddenly he pulled out of her saying, "Oh well if you don't want it."

Cher bit her lip a little and in a loud clear, and slightly trembling, voice she said, "Oh please Master. I love how you fuck me." But he didn't respond and stayed silent and unmoving on top of her, and she could feel his hard wet cock as it pressed against her ass cheek, driving her wild.

And then swallowing back tears of embarrassment she added even louder, "Please Master, please. I beg you Master please, please fuck me. Oh please Master Pleeaassee! Put it back in me I beg you. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. Fuck me any way, and anywhere. Pound me Master. Make me scream; make me cry, just please fuck me. Fuck me Master, fuck me hard. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried out.

"Good girl," he crooned.

And then Cher received her reward as he plunged his fat rod deeper into her cunt. He picked up the pace and fucked a little faster and a little harder with each lingering shove into her soft silky slit.

And then he slid his arms around her waist and under the front of her pussy. Holding her tight he pulled her body up toward him as he shifted to his knees. And holding her ass up tightly against his belly he rammed her tender cunt with his unyielding prick as he pounded her deep and hard and fast.

He fucked her again and again, in and out, deeper and harder each time. He was slamming and pounding and plunging with all his might and she loved the sound of his balls as they slapped against her slit with each hard driving force.

He slammed into her so hard she almost lost her breath, but fearful that he might stop she squealed, "Yes, yes, yes Master, yes please. Please fuck me harder and harder. Fill my little pussy with that big hard cock of yours Master. Fuck me hard and plug your naughty slave's hole. Punish me; spank me with your cock Master. Use me up, fill me up. Please fuck me harder Master, please fuck me harder."

She felt his hot breath in her ear as he reamed her pussy and held her tighter while he grunted, "Good girl pet. Now tell me again how you want me to fuck your tight little hole."

"Please Master I want you to fuck me harder. Fuck your girl's tight little pussy harder and deeper Master. Have no mercy on my cunt Master. Yes, yes, that's it Master, fuck me harder. Harder Master harder. Fuck me faster Master please. Yes Master yes, fuck me hard and deep and fast," she screamed as he reamed her over and over.

He was still holding her tightly as she spread her legs even wider in an attempt to admit his cock even further into her hungry pussy. She was trembling as she panted and sobbed in her passion. "Fuck me, fuck me, and please don't stop. Shove your hot meat into my obedient little slave pussy. Fuck me, use me, and pound me with that sweet prick of yours. Make me scream Master. Fuck me so hard that I scream for you," she sobbed.

"Ok Baby," he growled, "You asked for it now you're going to get it." With that he leaned forward, brushing the crook of her neck with his lips. And then he suddenly bit her

shoulder hard, making her scream out and writhe wildly as he slammed into her with renewed vigor. His stiff prick pounded and slammed into her sweet snatch over and over.

He cruelly and brutally ground her cunt with his stiff rod again and again. And with each penetration of her tender pussy she whimpered and begged, "Please don't stop Master. Fuck me, fuck me harder. Oh yes just like that Master. I need you Master. Please may I cum for you now Master? Pleeaassee!"

Picking up speed with every plea he packed her twat with his hot beef slamming her with all his might over and over. He bashed and battered her hole slamming and jamming and crushing her pussy with the weight of his strong body and the power of his hard pounding cock.

He violated her sweet nether region again and again, deeper and harder, and each time ruthlessly banging her tight little crotch as hard as he could. He rammed and pounded her, pulling her ass to him as he shoved his huge penis into her over and over, deeper and deeper, with greater and greater force and strength.

He fucked her harder than he ever had and she loved every deep pounding piercing thrust into her hungry aching slit until she finally could stand it no longer and as her enormous orgasm began to grab her cunt she begged excitedly, "Oh Master please may I cum? I don't know if I can hold it Master. It's taking me over. Please, please, may I cum?"

"No Pet," he breathed into her ear as he quickly pulled his cock out of her.

"Oh Master Pleeaassee!" she screamed with disappointment and frustration.

"Hold it for me," he said as she heard him rummaging in the cabinet under the sink.

She needed release so badly she was crying. Then when he returned he quickly shoved two fingers full of vegetable shorting straight into her asshole making her gasp in her sexual frenzy. She didn't even react to the pain as his huge swollen cock pushed steadily and rapidly and deeply into her ass.

Soon her Master was pounding her ass with the same intensity that he had been fucking her cunt. He shoved his slick member in and out of her rectum fast and easy sliding it in and out over and over and over.

"Oh Master," she mewled, "Please don't stop Master. Please fuck my ass harder, please. I love it Master. I wish you had two cocks so you could fuck both my holes. Oh I need your cock banging me so bad Master," she moaned as she bucked her ass back onto his hard cock with all her might.

She suddenly couldn't think of enough nasty things to say as she reveled in the pressure of her Master's cock filling her tight asshole so full it made her dizzy. And the feeling of her body pinned helplessly on the kitchen floor snapped something inside her and she could not beg to be fucked loud enough or hard enough.

"I love you Master, I love how your cock controls everything in me. Fuck me hard Master. Fuck me; jam that shaft into my little asshole Master. Pound me, pound me, and fill my ass with your hot cream. Fuck me, fuck me please fuck me. Make me cum for you Master," she begged.

And as if he had been anticipating her pleas he doubled his efforts and fucked her over and over, harder and harder, each time filling and stretching her soft little rosebud asshole with his hard hungry man-meat, stretching it wide and penetrating it hard and deep over and over.

Suddenly, she screamed, "Oh Master. I need to cum. Please make me cum my Master."

She felt her Master hold her ass tighter against his thrusting pistoning cock as he ordered, "Quick girl. Rub your clit while I fuck your ass. Do it NOW."

Immediately she reached her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. She was surprised that as she relaxed her ass long enough to concentrate on her clit her Master was actually able to penetrate her asshole even deeper. And the intense sensations of her own pending orgasm and the fabulous smashing of stiff hot flesh forcefully banging into her most vulnerable and sensitive hole was more than her pussy could stand.

Insistently she begged, "Master please I can't hold it any longer. Please let me cum Master please!"

And as he continued to penetrate her tight asshole, pounding into her with his own urgent and powerful lusty need, he commanded, "NOW PRECIOUS. CUM WITH ME NOW!"

And then as a great rolling orgasm overtook her she felt her wonderful Master submit to his own orgasm and he filled her ravenous twat with hot steamy cum. The two of them came and came as they held each other tightly while their bodies merged in ecstasy.

Finally, as Cher's Master lay quietly on top of her their heavy breathing quieted and turned into satisfied moaning and cooing as he covered her cheek with hot wet kisses making her sigh happily.

But then her sighs turned to sounds of disappointment as he raised his body off of hers. He rolled her onto her back and laid down on her once again. He gave her a long gentle lingering kiss, after which he jumped up and pulled her to her feet.

"Pet did you enjoy that?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms.

"Oh yes Master, I sure did," she replied as she lay her head on his chest. "Thank you Master," she cooed.

"I did too," he replied as he turned her face to look at him. "And you need to know something Pet."

"Yes Master?" she asked.

"You need to know that when you open up and talk like a slut to me it turns me on even more. And it makes my dick harder. So, I think we need to have you practice talking dirty to me more often, don't you?" he grinned.

"Oh yes Sir. I totally agree. And I will be very happy to oblige you any time," she giggled.

"Of course you will oblige me any time you silly slut. You don't have any choice since I am your Master and you belong to me," he said as he swatted her on her bottom. "Now," he said, "Is everything ready for tonight?"

... to be continued.