Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 03

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 3.
3.1k words
4.33
10.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 103 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," she replied demurely lowering her eyes.

And then as she took his hand and led him into the living room she added excitedly, "The food is all prepared and since it is Christmas I set the cards and the card table up in the living room near the Christmas tree. And I brought a case of beer from the garage and put it into the refrigerator. Did you want to change your clothes before you play cards Master? I put your favorite comfy shirt and pants in the laundry today and they are laid out on your bed. Would you like a drink, or would you like to take a bath first ...?"

"Whoa my cute little slut," he laughed grabbing her and pulling her body tightly against his, "Slow down chatterbox." And then to her surprise he kissed her hard and quickly slid his hand between her legs cupping the bow of her pussy and giving it a good natured squeeze.

"Yes Master," Cher gasped as the kiss ended and she lowered her eyes once again. She felt the heat of a gentle blush on her cheeks. She always loved that feeling when she was alone with her Master and he handled her like that. It was the comforting private humiliation that his control gave her when he paid such close attention to her and her every mood and need.

"I am going to take a quick shower right now," he said as he pinched one of her nipples good-naturedly. "And, I want you to shower with me before I shave your pussy. I know you do it daily, but tonight I want it as smooth as a baby's behind," he added, "So, go and get me a cold soda. And, by the way, there will be no beer consumed tonight until after we finish."

Cher gave him a curious look after that remark. She wondered what he was up to. He very rarely shaved her any more and he and his poker buddies never played cards without drinking beer. But instead of explaining further he continued with his instructions, "Bring everything we need into the bathroom while I go down to the basement."

"Do you want me to get you something Master?" she inquired.

He pulled his shirt over his head and smacked her ass with it, as he said gruffly, "No Just go and do what I told you."

"Yes Sir Master," she chuckled. Then she formed he lips into a childish pout as she looked up at him from under her eyelashes. With a petulant look still on her face she looked at him over her shoulder as she proceeded toward the bathroom. He swatted her bottom with his rolled up shirt again, and as she yelped and hurried into the bathroom he went toward the basement.

She was extremely curious about what he had up his sleeve for the evening. But she had been with her Master long enough that she knew better than to question him when he started giving orders. But she couldn't help smiling because she knew that usually when he was on a secret quest like this she was often the one who gained the most benefit. Or, more exactly, her pussy got most of the benefit.

By the time he had joined her she had laid out all of his shaving equipment and fresh towels for them both. And then he stripped and jumped into the tub motioning for her to join him. She began to apply soap to his favorite sponge just as she did when he wanted her to bathe him. But, he said there wasn't enough time for them to take a long bath because his friends were due to come in an hour.

After bathing each other quickly, Master turned off the shower and sat down on the edge of the tub. He instructed Cher to stand in front of him with one leg propped on the tub and she was to spread her legs and hold her pussy where he could easily reach it. As she did so she wished that they had more time because he had pulled out the straight razor that she loved. It always turned her on when he used that razor for knife play with her.

Sitting on the toilet in front of her he took enough time to shave her well. She shaved every day and she knew that whenever he wanted to shave her and 'make sure her pussy was as smooth as a baby's butt' it was because he had something fun in mind.

As he shaved her pussy her Master asked, "Pet, do you remember the first time I tied you to the bed post and you said you loved bondage?"

"Mmmm! Yes Master, I sure do remember. And I love it every time you do it. It makes me sail right into a soft sub space." Standing there holding her pussy open for him to shave her she closed her eyes and gave a little relaxed sigh.

"It's the same way I feel when you shave me like this Master. When I first met you I was afraid of the idea of bondage, and especially knife play. But, I am glad you took the time to gain my trust before you tied me up, because now when I go into sub space it gets deeper each and every time," she added with a delicious shudder from his sensuous touch.

She noticed that her pussy was very slick and getting wetter with each touch from her Master, and she was luxuriating in the sensation when he said, "What would you deny me my priceless little whore?"

"I would deny you nothing Master, and it's because of the trust I have in you now. I get so deep in sub space now that you can do anything to me. And I love it all so much I don't know when or how to stop myself. But, now I know you will always watch out for me and never let me come to any harm. I don't think I could allow myself to go so deeply and completely into that space if I didn't have such a strong trust in you."

"Of course I would never let you be hurt my pet. I may give you some pain when you wish it, but I would never let you be harmed. But tell me, what was it that made you trust me the most?" he asked as he slowly rubbed his fingers over her pussy mound to see if it was as smooth as he wanted it.

Sinking into the soft touch of his strong fingers on her bare cunt she was almost unable to speak but managed to say, "Master you have always taken your time with me in doing new things, and have never pushed me until I was ready. Because of that I trust you so much now that I feel safe with whatever you want of me, even if it is something you have never asked of me before."

She opened her eyes and looked at him with feigned innocence. And then suddenly with a wicked and dreamy smile she asked, "Why, Master did you have something new in mind?"

Her Master chuckled and gave her pussy a quick pinch as he said, "You are such a wanton little strumpet. And you are so insatiable that sometimes I don't know if I can keep up with you."

"Well keep trying Master Sir and I am sure you will overcome," she giggled.

"Owie! Master," she complained when he reached up and pinched her pussy hard. "I'm sorry," she said giggling again as she rolled her eyes and made a silly face. "I think you keep up with me just fine Master."

"Well my cheeky little slut," he said as he gave her the sexy raised eyebrow that meant she should pay attention now because he was being serious, "I think it is time for you to learn some other forms of bondage."

"There's more Master?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh yes pretty pet. There are other forms of rope play and being physically bound by other means. But there is also something called verbal bondage and you are doing it right now."

"I am Sir?"

"Yes Pet. Think about it. Whenever I command you to do something that is a form of bondage. And, since you must do what I command without question that is one way I Dominate you, and bind you by my words. Do you see what I mean?"

"I think so Master. When you told me to hold this position and spread my pussy for you to shave me was that verbal bondage?"

"That's right Pet."

"Then whenever you give me chores and leave instructions for me to follow is that verbal bondage?"

"It is one form Pet."

"And, when you give me orders, or teach me to do things a certain way for you that is you dominating me through verbal bondage?" she asked.

"That's right."

"Wow! Sir I often wish that you would dominate me more often because I love how it feels when I am under your control and serving your wishes. It makes me feel my submission to you so much more intensely. But, I always thought of it in terms of when you physically control me or order me to serve you in an authoritative or commanding way."

"I never thought of simple commands in terms of being Dominated by you. And it never occurred to me that being obedient to you in my everyday activities is also a form of being held close by your Dominance. But now that I think of it I guess I wouldn't do some of those things or enjoy them as much if I wasn't doing it for you."

"I let you make most decisions about things for yourself, and for me Pet. But, because of earlier training I can now trust that you will do them the way I prefer. And even though it is not as dramatic as tying you up, it is actually another way for me to bind you to me and hold you in my control. That is my Dominance at work. So, you see, even when we are not together I have you in my bondage. It is also a matter of learned trust Pet."

"How is that Master?"

"Well you have learned to trust my decisions quite well have you not?" he asked as he carefully shaved around the crease between her pussy and her thigh.

"Yes Master. I trust you completely, even with my life," she replied feeling a little tightness in her throat and warm tears gathering in her eyes as she thought about how much she trusted him, and how much she had learned in that trust.

"Are you aware that I have had to learn to trust you over the years as well Pet?"

Looking at him quizzically she murmured, "I never thought of you trusting me Master. Normally, a submissive only thinks of trust in terms of trusting her Master. But now that I think of it, as I have learned what a dependable and honorable man you are I have wanted to please you completely. You deserve no less than complete love and submission. And I guess in the process you have learned that I will be just as dependable and follow through the way you want me to as well. So, it makes sense that you would have learned to trust me too."

Pausing for a minute she cocked her head to the side and added, "And I love you for the trust Master. Thank you."

Her Master's handsome face melted into a vibrant smile as he looked deeply into her moistened eyes, saying, "You are a good slave my little pet."

"Thank you Master," she said as he wiped the last of the shaving lotion from her pussy.

Suddenly he looked at her standing there still holding her pussy open for him. And before she knew it he slid two fingers quickly into her cunt saying, "By George I think you've got it Pet." And he treated her to a quick fuck, shoving his long strong fingers in and out of her slippery cunt.

She wanted to let go of holding herself open when the lust hit her as it weakened her a little. But a quick look at his expression told her that she had better hold it while he shoved his fingers in and out. He fucked deep and hard filling her soft naked pussy with long steady strokes up into her cunt. He banged and pounded her over and over as her whole body began to tremble from the sudden fierce attack on her helpless cunt.

Barely able to speak she whimpered, "Oh Master ..."

"NOW!" he ordered. And he was instantly rewarded with a river of her hot cum as it drenched his hand and arm until he coould feel it dripping off of his elbow.

As her body grew limp she looked at him and started to move her hands from her pussy only to have him bark, "Don't you dare bitch." With much difficulty she continued to hold her pussy wide open for his inspection while standing as still as she could in her weakened state.

But instead of stopping he renewed the maddening attack on her cunt. He added a third finger and jabbed her harder than before as his fingers throttled her tender slit faster, deeper, harder. He jam-packed her cunt with hard thick fingers, stretching her, cramming her full as he rammed her pitilessly. He pounded and pounded, slamming into her over and over, in and out, in and out, deep and hard.

And as quickly as he had launched the second onslaught of his pistoning fingers he suddenly thrust his fingers into her hard one last time as he yelled, "AGAIN SLUT." And once more Cher drenched her Master with hot slick cum.

Gathering her in his arms as her knees buckled, he pulled her onto his lap. He held her and kissed her face and hair over and over until her heavy breathing subsided.

Finally she wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Thank you Master."

"You are quite welcome my horny little hussy. And one more thing pet."

"Yes Master?"

"As we go through the evening every time you notice something as a form of bondage I want you to let me know by saying 'Thank you Master'. That will be our signal that you are acknowledging yourself as being in bondage. Is that clear?"

"I understand Master. But, do you want me to say that in front of your poker buddies too?" she asked as she looked at him questioningly again.

"That's right Pet. I want you to say it whenever and with whomever it happens. I want your position of submission to me to become a trigger for those feelings of my Dominance that you like. And I want you to pay attention to how it feels each time until that feeling becomes automatic whether we are together or not. Okay?"

"Yes Master," she agreed.

Her Master pulled her legs apart and felt her puss again. When he was satisfied with the condition of her bare skin, and he had washed and dried his cum soaked hands, he told her to accompany him into the bedroom.

She did as he said touching her beloved collar with her fingertips as she added, "Thank you Master."

He swung around with a smile and pulled her into a long tender kiss before saying, "Good girl pet. I think this will be a good exercise for you in feeling my Dominance in all ways."

"Yes I agree Master," she beamed, skipping behind him to the bedroom like a kid with a new toy. Since it was a night that company was coming she knew he would want her to be dressed so she went toward her side of the closet while he put on the clothes she had laid out for him.

But before she could get to the closet he said, "No Pet. I want you to wear these clothes tonight."

"Yes Sir, Thank you Master," she said and smiled at the pleased look on his face.

"Good girl," he said.

She looked at the large pile of clothes he had put on the bed. She noticed that they were old clothes that she had relegated to the ragbag. She looked at him inquisitively, but when he gave her a stern look instead of asking why he wanted her to wear rags she simply asked, "Master which ones do you wish me to wear?"

"All of them," he said.

"Master?" she asked in real puzzlement.

"Put them all on my little slut, and quickly. And when you are done I want you to take all the refreshments into the living room where you set up the card table. Then I want you to kneel in the middle of the living room floor and await my instructions."

"Yes Sir," she replied. And as an after thought she quickly said, "Thank you Master."

When she had put on what were actually three sets of clothes that covered her from head to toe, she turned herself around for him to see and asked, "Does this meet your approval Master?"

Giving her a quick glance he said, "That's good Pet, now hurry and set things up, then meet me in the living room."

As she started to leave he added, "And Pet, once you are kneeling you are not to talk to anyone but me until I give you permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," she said with a wide grin, for she knew she was in store for some fun. "And thank you very much Master," she giggled. "I like this Master."

Flicking her lightly with his towel he laughed out loud saying, "Oh my lord have I created a new Christmas monster?"

"Yes, I think so my sexy Master," she tittered flirtatiously as she thought back over the previous Christmas' with him. She was especially glad that they were safe at home together on Christmas Eve this year, but, she couldn't help the tiny flicker of lust growing in her loins as she remembered the fantastic wanton Christmas experiences she had encountered over the past two years. She wondered if anything would ever top them as she shuddered deliciously with the memory.

She turned toward the kitchen again and without even looking up, he called after her, "And Pet?"

"Yes Master?"

"Wipe that silly grin off your face," he added with a chuckle.

"Yes Master," she called over her shoulder. "Thank you Master," she said, but she couldn't help giving a little snicker of satisfaction at the way she knew he was setting her up for a new sexy experience.

... to be continued