Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 04

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 4.
2.7k words
4.11
9.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 104 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Cher hurried toward the kitchen her Master disappeared into the basement. She knew that was where he kept his scene toys and she felt the little excited butterflies that she loved when they did scene play. In fact, she thought that BDSM play with Master was her favorite thing in the whole world, besides serving him. And she began to hum a little tune to herself as she went about setting things up just so for the man who had become the love of her life.

When she had arranged all the food and drink she put two more new decks of cards on the table along with Master's poker chips. Then she ran to get some clean ashtrays for the table because she knew that Master and some of his friends liked to smoke, and she was sure it was too cold for them to smoke on the front porch tonight.

She checked the thermostat to make sure it would be comfortably warm for everyone. She always loved attending to every little detail when they entertained. Christmas was always a special time for her to enjoy those domestic chores.

She looked over the Christmas tree once again, and turned on the tiny flickering colored lights on the front porch that proclaimed the festive season. Master took such pride decorating the house and yard. She loved how he would fuss over them each year adding a little here and adjusting a little there until he had them just right. She loved helping him with them and she was becoming increasingly aware that what she did to help was in obedience to her Master's dominance, as well as for her own pride in her housekeeping and hostess abilities.

She knew she would enjoy more opportunities to feel Master's dominance, and would gratefully look for as many of them as possible now that she had a better understanding of the many ways he could dominate her. Subconsciously, she squeezed her pussy beneath the clothing she wore and submitted to a lustful twinge of memory for the great orgasms Master had just given her in the bathroom.

When the little twinkling lights came on the beautiful colors seemed to be sparkling gaily on the snowy carpet covering the lawn. She paused for a brief moment to enjoy the glistening snowy scene outside. The thick lazy frozen flakes were still falling outside. As they drifted to the ground reflecting the many colors of the Christmas lights outside the whole scene inside and out seemed to lend a magical ambiance to the occasion.

She smiled at the scene, and even though she was warm and comfortable she wrapped her arms around her body remembering how cold she was at this time last year when her car stalled out in a snow storm. She still wasn't sure if what had happened was real or if she had imagined it. She gave a little prayer of thanks that all was right with her world, and that her Master was with her tonight.

And then she thought about little doe and fawn she had seen earlier and hoped they had found food and a safe place to rest. She made a mental note to go to the farmer down the road soon and ask to buy some of the straw that he put up for his cattle every year. Then she could at least feed the deer a little bit during the cold winter. But then she noticed the clock and hurried to finish the arrangements.

Shaking herself out of her reverie she adjusted some of the ornaments and tinsel one last time. And then she pushed the little brightly colored gifts that she had placed there for Master a little further under the tree so they would not be stepped on with everyone walking around. Then as an afterthought she hurried to the stereo and turned on some quiet holiday music that she knew he loved.

She looked out the window again to see if any of the guests were arriving. She could not see very far past the front porch and she thought briefly about the snowstorms she had experienced, or thought she had experienced, in those previous years. But something in her mind still could not accept what had happened as real. And she had almost convinced herself that she imagined the whole thing.

She ran quickly to the bedroom for a little spritz of Master's favorite perfume and one last look at her makeup. When she returned to the living room she heard Master bringing some things up the basement stairs. And then taking one more glance around the room she decided that she was satisfied with what she had done.

She ran and knelt in the middle of the floor as she had been instructed. And she found herself thinking that this was also part of the verbal bondage Master had talked about. She smiled to herself as she felt the little flutter deep in her cunt that she loved when she knew he was dominating her. She decided she might like this training a lot.

While she waited she looked at her clothes once again. Master had chosen such a strange assortment of items. Nothing matched and some things were old rags literally. Some were torn and stained. She thought she looked like a poor little street beggar. But she had come to trust her Master completely over the years and she knew that whatever he had planned would be safe and fun.

Soon he came upstairs and joined her. He looked like the cat that ate the canary and she couldn't help being overcome with curiosity. "Master?" she started to ask, but he motioned her to be silent.

And then, she remembered that this was also a form of bondage, but was a silent bondage instead of verbal one, and that it was still his dominance at work. She mouthed the words "Thank you Master" to him and quietly lowered her eyes and waited for his instruction.

When he had surveyed the room and was satisfied with the food and the way the card table looked he walked over to Cher. He stood in front of her and looked at her with that steely look of determination and dominance that she loved. She always felt so much more submissive when he was being dominant with her. But she knew that His Dominance was what she lived for. She craved it.

After observing her for a moment he stood close in front of her face. He unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock free from the constraints of his clothing. She never understood where all his stamina came from or how he could get hard again so quickly, but she trembled with anticipation as he rubbed the cock that she worshipped all over her face.

He wiped her cheeks and forehead, her eyes and nose, her chin and lips, insistently with that thick rigid flesh making her gasp at such an intimate touch from his hot shaft. Just the feeling of his penis massaging her face was so lewd and seductive that she immediately felt the twinge of private humiliation that she loved when he was vulgar with her. The sensation of feeling his dick massaging her face made her pussy slick and wet.

Then he rubbed each of her eyelids softly making her wish that he would rub it on her clit next. She loved it when he masturbated her clit with the smooth head of his prick. She let out a gentle sigh as he rubbed it up and down her neck and ears.

And finally she let out a little gasp as he pressed his cock hard against her mouth. He stroked her lips back and forth persistently until he succeeded in parting them and then he pressed it slowly into the back of her mouth. He was not in a hurry, nor did he indicate that he wanted her to suck on it.

As he slowly stroked the depths of her mouth he seemed to like the sensation of just exploring her mouth and throat with it. When she closed her mouth around his warm tool he pulled back and gently smacked her cheek saying, "No, no Pet. Just be still and let me enjoy myself."

She was always amazed at his level of self-control. Her Master took her chin in his hand as he continued to stroke her face with his stiff cock. Cher couldn't help letting out a little groan, and her thirsty pussy flinched as he spoke quietly in a voice deep full of passion saying, "I think I will just masturbate my hard throbbing cock with my nasty little whore's face and mouth until I am ready to squirt. And, then I think I will cum in her hair."

Closing her eyes she whispered, "Thank you Master." She couldn't help the way she craved his vulgarity. It was like beautiful terms of endearment to her because she knew that it turned him on, and that in turn made her pussy wet.

He never said hurtful things to her, but the more crude and nasty he talked to her the more she craved him in every respect. What may have been indecent to another woman was only like music to her depraved ears, and she loved it as much as he seemed to. In fact she wished he would talk to her like that more often.

As he continued to silently stroke her face and lips and mouth with his wonderful cock she closed her eyes and felt herself beginning to go into sub space again. It was amazing to her how certain words, and other soft sensual touches from Master could get her into sub space as easily as a delightful spanking could. And yet everything he did to her, each touch and each word seemed to be centered directly between her legs and on her clit.

But just as she was about to beg for the orgasm that was building in her pussy, the sound of a car outside brought them out of the bewitching trance that they had fallen into with one another.

Master quickly zipped up his pants and pulled a length of rope and a strip of cloth from his pocket. He quickly tied her hands behind her back and blindfolded her with the cloth. After asking if she could see anything he cautioned her, "Remember Pet, you are not to speak unless I give you permission. And for now the only time you may speak without my permission is to acknowledge your bondage. Do you understand?

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

She was already feeling the tug of a soft sub space deepen on her mind like it always did when her Master tied her up. And then she heard him open the basement door and drag something inside. She thought it might be his toy bag.

And as she heard Master at the kitchen door greeting guests she felt the excitement build inside of her. She wondered what Master's poker buddies would think about her being bound and blindfolded. As far as she knew none of these men were in the BDSM lifestyle.

She was sure at this point that Master had planned something sexy and the thought of being exposed to his friends and the look she imagined would be on their faces made her lustful cunt drip. And she supposed that Master had blindfolded her so she could not tell who was who when they started playing. Still, instead of being embarrassed, the exhibitionist in her was hot for what was to come.

But as she heard the men come closer Cher realized that these were not the voices of the poker players. And she didn't recognize any of the voices as the lifestyle men she was acquainted with either. But, somehow, the voices seemed to be familiar. Who could these men be? But then, remembering that Master had her well clothed she was more curious than ever. The excitement of the unknown was mounting in her.

"Help yourselves to food and drink," she heard Master say.

"Thanks Buddy, it looks delicious," several of them said.

One of them added, "And we are sure going to need it tonight."

Cher wondered what they meant by that remark and she couldn't help the little twinge as her clit reminded her pussy that fun was obviously in store tonight.

They all sounded familiar as they chatted and she could hear them eating and drinking. But she was most curious about one of the men with the raspy voice. In the back of her mind she thought she surely knew this man, but she could not place him.

Then the man with the raspy voice chuckled, "Say Buddy, is this our Christmas present you have all tied up over here?"

And then as the voice came closer Cher felt someone reach down her shirt and cup her cool titty with his warm hand. He squeezed it and played with it until she began to squirm. Laughing quietly he released her tit as Master chuckled saying, "She is actually the grand prize for our jackpot tonight. And everyone will be a winner."

All the men laughed and made some coarse and raw remarks and suggestions about how they would like to use their portion of the jackpot. Cher grew even more excited as she realized that she was in for a good gangbang.

She loved her Master with all her heart and she was always satisfied when he finished loving her. And although he did not really care to share her she had to admit that on the few occasions that he let a group of his friends use her as the slut she loved to be, she was always grateful for being fucked thoroughly and long and hard and over and over until her greedy pussy had its fill of being fucked.

She was always amazed at how he understood her that way, and how he was always careful to keep her safe. She also loved the way her pussy would be so tender for at least a week after one of those episodes. And every time she would move the sweet ache would remind her of the wonderful time she had while acquiring that pleasant pain.

And the best part was that Master would fuck her almost every night after that until, as he said, he had 'worked the tenderness out of her'. But she knew it was really that he was so turned on by watching her being used that it kept him horny for a long time after. And, knowing that he was turned on by it made her hornier too.

And when it was with a group of lifestyle friends she also enjoyed the delicious ache that came with the bruises and the sub space that happened after being spanked or used in some incredibly naughty way. She loved how the nice aches and pains of those lovely bruises would last and last as well.

She realized as she listened that all the men were talking in hushed tones but she could not make out what they were saying. But occasionally someone would laugh wickedly. "They must be up to something," she thought.

The blindfold was not her favorite thing even though she knew it was designed to keep her in suspense by not being able to see what was happening or when it was going to happen. But she was more frustrated by the mere fact that the curiosity could get the best of her when she couldn't see, and she was wiggling around trying to adjust to her growing irritation.

Just then she sensed someone walking close to her and she felt the hand of her Master as he cuffed the back of her head. "Be still and stop squirming slut," he demanded.

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

When he left she could hear the men getting more food and drink and moving chairs around the card table. Several of them complimented her cooking, but she could not respond other than to smile when they spoke to her. Then she heard her Master speaking to the men loud enough for her to hear.

to be continued.