Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 08

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas, part 8.
1.3k words
4.5
10k
00

Part 108 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew her Master was at her side handing her a cold soda. "Sip on this Pet, and then lie down on the sofa for a while and rest."

"Thank you Master," she said, and then she whispered, "Master? Am I doing a good enough job with the dirty talk?"

"Oh yes my sweet Pet," he howled, "You are doing a marvelous job." He kissed her sweetly then, and whispering how proud he was of her before returning to the men.

As he left she thought about how huge the last man's cock was and wondered if a smaller one would be a let down. She wasn't sure because she had never had a cock that big inside her and judging from the other man whose dick was eight inches she estimated that Big Daddy's was at least ten inches. "Wow," she thought to herself and she had a little giggle as she focused on the men again.

Everyone seemed to be helping themselves to refreshments because she could hear them eating and drinking while they discussed something in those infuriating whispered tones again. She wanted to see what they were doing so badly, but she knew better than to ask Master about it while he was entertaining.

Cher heard the game start again. As she waited she tried to engage her mind on something else again since each man's touch made her hotter than the last one and she was ready to be fucked endlessly, mercilessly.

She gave up trying to recognize the voices she heard. So, instead she tried to count how many men were there. But she had to give that up too because in her sub space haze she couldn't focus on anything except her Master and her pussy.

While she waited she lay back and dozed briefly. But that didn't last long either because no sooner had the voices of disappointment started than she felt the winner of the last draw of the cards grab her hands and literally pull her off the sofa and onto her knees.

He tied her hands behind her back again and pushed her to the floor on her back. Without waiting he unceremoniously threw her legs apart and took her, sinking his rock hard cock immediately and deeply into her soft warm cunt.

Cher cried out with the first unexpected thrust but she adjusted very quickly as the man banged and banged her hard and fast. She felt so helpless without being able to use her hands but she loved it.

Then, even though she couldn't believe how fast it happened on the heels of the last wonderful fuck, she felt her cunt become slick and wet again. She knew she could not help herself because she had become slave hot and intensely depraved from all these men handling her.

But she did notice that even though this man's cock was smaller than the other two her pussy closed around him nicely, adjusting to it quickly, and his prick felt just as wonderful as the others had. She began to squeeze his cock over and over with her cunt as it rocked in and out of her, making her hotter than ever. And she found herself sighing and moaning as her lust was ignited once again.

She was panting and gasping for air as he slid his knees under hers and without pulling out of her cunt he lifted her ass up to meet his pistoning cock. He held her bottom in the air as he stabbed her pussy again and again, jamming and ramming her full of hot hard driving meat.

But what made her hottest was the thought of her Master watching this man, like the others, using the pussy that belonged to him like a sexy little fuck toy. She knew his cock was hard too as he watched this man pushing and pulling her sensitive well fucked pussy back and forth on his lap as he used her cunt to masturbate his cock.

She wondered, as she moaned and whimpered in her lust, if her Master was sliding his own fist up and down on his magnificent prick while he watched this man fucking her with his hard meat over and over, smashing and pounding her sensitive cunt deeply and brutally in his need to master her Master's property. She wondered if it turned her Master on the way it did her.

She wondered if she should feel guilty for being turned on so much by these other men. But she decided that Master wouldn't have let her be used in this way if he didn't want her to enjoy it.

The strange man fucked faster and faster and she began to moan again in her deep desire. She was getting a bit dizzy as her head remained on the carpet and her hands were still bound behind her. But her thirsty lust crazed cunt didn't dare protest how she was being handled so magnificently, with her cunt suspended helplessly in the air and at the mercy of the riveting prick he was pounding her hole with.

Then she realized that the more she moaned the harder he fucked. So, thinking again about what Master had wanted her to do earlier she decided to talk dirty to this man too.

"Yes," she cried out as his powerful ruthless tool hammered deep into her waiting cunt. She lifted her legs and spread them as wide as she could so he could get deeper inside of her, "Yes, yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you mean it you nasty boy. Fuck me harder and harder."

In response the man redoubled his thrusts as he drove his prick deep into her belly. He plunged in and out harder and deeper and faster as she screamed, "Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Show my Daddy what a good girl I am for taking your stiff pounding fuck meat all the way into my little pussy. Fuck me Mister, fuck me, fuck me hard ... Pleeaassee!"

The man ruthlessly pierced her cunt harder and harder and deeper and deeper with every nasty word she said. He grabbed her ass as he laid his body on top of her and pummeled her so hard she almost lost her breath. She was nearly speechless but could no longer stand the sweet torture as she forced herself to cry out, "Master please may I cum? Please?"

"You may," her Master replied from somewhere nearby and her orgasm hit her hard as her hot cum drenched the man's cock.

She felt his body tense and his cock jerk inside of her and suddenly he pulled his wonderful dick out of her cunt and rising quickly to his knees he yelled, "Oh Shit!" And then she felt drops of hot cum squirt onto her soft belly again and again. Finally he collapsed on top of her until his heavy breathing returned to normal.

In a moment the man got off of her and she felt him using one of the torn rags to wipe his cum from her. Then he helped her kneel back on her pillow. "What a delicious little tramp you are sweetie. Thanks," he said as he kissed her forehead and left.

She could hear the other men congratulating him and some of them making lusty sounds that proclaimed their own need for relief. Then she heard the man who had just fucked her murmur to her Master, "Thanks man. I enjoyed that."

"Now my friends," her Master said, "I think its time to go on to phase two."

"Yes, yes," they all said excitedly.

"Prepare yourselves men," he said as Cher felt him smoothing her hair. And after she heard some commotion from the card table, she was surprised when Master lifted her to her feet and pulled her blindfold off.

... to be continued