Escapades of Eva New Year 2007

Story Info
Dear Daddy Sir...
5.1k words
4
16.6k
1
0

Part 114 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Daddy Sir,

I have to tell you something about New Year's Eve at the church before you see Deacon David again. This is about not being in the choir at midnight. The Deacon said I have to tell you or he will.

But, before I do I want to assure you this just wasn't my fault Daddy Sir. I was just trying to help. I am sorry about the whole thing and I promise you it will never happen again. I promise Sir. I promise. I promise. I promise. But it's just not fair Daddy Sir.

Sir he stood there tall and magnificent and handsome with that frown on his face and that one eyebrow raised as he glared at me and the other girls. He pointed to the door of the choir practice room and stomped his foot.

"Get your bottoms up to my office in the attic young ladies. And there will be no dawdling. Do I make myself clear?" he snapped.

"Yes Sir," we all said.

We ran out the door and hurried up the stairs of the old church, behind the school building. Deacon David's office is still up there in that large attic space where we used to go for correction when we were still in high school Sir. We hurried into his room and as we used to do we all knelt next to each other in a row just as he taught us when we had to visit his office. We left the door ajar the way he liked and waited for him to come. Charlotte, Gwen, Lisa, Ruth, Katie and I were all there just like we used to be. But this time it was all different Sir. This time we were older, but we were still awed by him, and slightly afraid.

"That silly old choir master," I grumbled, "He is no fun at all. Wasn't he ever nineteen once?"

"I think he has been old forever." Charlotte pouted.

"Yeah," Katie added, "I don't think he was ever young, even when we were in high school, but he is still gorgeous."

"You got that right but he still scares me," Lisa piped in as she elbowed Katie in the ribs.

"Well I hope he hurries up. It is almost midnight and I don't want to miss my good luck New Year kiss with Johnny in the assembly room," Gwen whined.

"Well it was kissing Johnny in the choir room that got us in this trouble stupid," Ruth yelled at Gwen.

"You kissed Mark too bitch, and don't call me stupid," Gwen yelled back at Ruth.

"Yeah," said Charlotte, "And now, thanks to Cher none of us may get to kiss our boyfriends at midnight. It's 11:30 pm now." Then she reached around and yanked my hair Daddy Sir.

"It's not my fault," I protested as I rubbed the pain in my scalp, "All of you said you wanted to learn how to French kiss. I was just helping you. Besides, no one told you and your horny boyfriends to start making out right there in the choir practice room."

"Yep," Katie agreed, "No one twisted any arms."

"But it was Cher that decided to demonstrate the best way to masturbate a clit for the boys. She was the ring leader," said Gwen, and giving Ruth a push she added, "And don't call me bitch you little whore."

"And she did a good job too," Katie chimed in.

But then Ruth slapped Gwen Sir, and she yelled, "You're the whore Gwen. And besides that you are a cocksucker. Johnny told me so. He said you are a world champion ball licker too, and that you like for him to lick you. So you are the whore, not me."

And then Gwen slapped Ruth again, and when Lisa tried to get out of the way she fell onto Charlotte. Then Charlotte pulled Lisa's hair and she wrestled her to the floor yelling, "Don't push me tramp. I saw the way you spread your pussy wide for Fred as soon as Cher started to demonstrate by rubbing her clit. You couldn't wait and that's when you took his hand and put his finger on your own clit. Slut!"

Then Lisa jumped on top of Charlotte and started hitting her. "Don't call me a slut you fat bitch. You sneak out of church and meet George in the bushes out back all the time. I have seen you."

"I do not," yelled Charlotte.

"Yes you do," Gwen cried, "I have seen you too. You think you are better than everyone else but you are just as much of a slut as the rest of us."

And then Ruth, and Lisa, and Katie screamed at Gwen, "We are not sluts!" All the girls started slapping each other then Sir. They were wrestling on the floor of Deacon David's office and they were pulling hair and biting and tearing their choir robes.

But, I moved away from them and just sat there like a lady Sir. I was not in the fight I swear. I only got this black eye because Gwen jumped on me and punched me. I swear Sir; I did not even hit her back. I only sat on her because I was trying to keep her away from me. Because I didn't want to get hit again Sir. And that's the truth, I swear.

Well, about that time we heard Deacon David bellow from the door to his office, "Young ladies freeze if you know what's good for you." Then he started pulling girls away from each other because they were still fighting.

But Daddy Sir, I was just quietly sitting on Gwen so she couldn't hit me again. She was crying and calling me a bitch and a whore Sir, but I just sat still on her. I was paying attention to the Deacon Sir, I swear.

Finally he grabbed his yardstick and started smacking knuckles. Then when the other girls stopped fighting I slid off of Gwen to let her up and Sir, she punched me in the eye again. The same eye Sir. And it still hurts.

Then we all got back on our knees all in a row like we had been Sir. Some of them were brushing off their torn choir robes and Deacon David yelled, "I said freeze ladies. The next one who moves will get this yardstick across her hands twice as hard."

Everyone stopped moving then and the Deacon started walking back and forth in front of us slapping his palm with the yardstick. He didn't say anything else for a long time. I started to fidget sitting in one place for so long and he turned on me and demanded, "Hands Cher, NOW!"

I put both of my hands out in front of me and he smacked them both at the same time, real hard Daddy Sir. He said, "You don't seem to understand what the term freeze means do you Cher?"

I hung my head down then and said, "I'm sorry Deacon."

Then he leaned on the front of his desk and looked at us in silence while he still smacked his palm with that damn old yardstick. "Lisa," he said at last. "Look at me and tell me exactly what happened in the practice room."

All the girls started talking at once trying to tell him what happened and then he slammed the yardstick on the desk next to him so loud I thought it would break Daddy Sir. Everyone shut up then and he looked at that wimpy little crybaby Lisa and said, "Speak Lisa."

"Well Sir," she whined, "We were waiting for you in the practice room like you told us after the last hymn for the youth choir. It was taking forever for the adult choir to do their songs and we got bored. So, since we were all sitting with our boyfriends Mark and Bill started making out with Ruth and Katie. Then Johnny kissed Gwen, and Fred kissed me and George kissed Charlotte."

"Cher did not have a boyfriend and she started making tsking sounds and making fun of us. She said, "Oh you guys don't know how to kiss right."

"How would you know Cher," Johnny growled.

"Well I kiss grown men and they don't kiss like that. What the girl has to do is moisten her lips and open them a little when you put your lips on hers and then you slide your tongue into her mouth and..."

"That's enough Lisa. We all know about French kissing. What happened next?" the Deacon said.

"Well Deacon," Lisa continued, "Then we practiced kissing for a while. It was nice too." Then the Deacon gave her that look with the eyebrow again and she went on.

"After a while some of the boys began to rub their girlfriend's boobies. And, Johnny put his hand under Gwen's robe and started playing around between her legs."

"NO HE DIDN'T," Gwen yelled at Lisa. And then the Deacon reached across and smacked Gwen on the side of her head to shut her up and then he motioned for Lisa to continue.

"A couple of the other boys started groping their girls and Charlotte squealed and pushed George's hand away from where he had it between her legs. She said he was hurting her and then Cher spoke up. She told us that these boys needed some lessons in how to masturbate a girl properly. She said that after all we are in college now and we all need to know how grown ups do it."

"What else did she tell them Lisa?" Deacon David asked as he looked at me with that evil look again.

Blushing and lowering her eyes Lisa replied, "She told the boys that they should use some kind of lubricant like spit or something if they didn't have and lube jelly, she said that would make a big difference because without lubrication they would only irritate the girl's sensitive clit." Then she looked at the Deacon kind of embarrassed Sir, and he gestured for her to go on.

"Then Cher said that they should rub the girl's clits very, very softly in and upward motion. They should take their time and not get impatient. And they should keep stroking very softly like a feather because hard rubbing would also irritate the clit." She looked at Deacon David then and he motioned for her to continue.

"Then she pulled up her robe and she didn't have on any panties Deacon," she confided, looking at him with that wide-eyed innocent look that she thinks is so cute. "Then she told the boys to come close so she could show them how to do it. Then when Cher had her legs spread real wide she slid her finger into her cunt. She said there was lubrication there since she was hot already from watching them play with the other girls' pussies. She finger fucked her self for a few minutes while the boys got up close to watch.

"Then she told the boys to take turns rubbing her clit for practice. So the boys did and Cher would tell them when they were rubbing too hard. Each boy took a turn and once he was doing it right she told that boy to go and try it on his girlfriend just the way she had shown him. Then she would let another boy try. And a couple of times we heard her moan and saw her whole bottom jerk. I couldn't see but when she did that the boys got all excited and someone said she squirted. Whatever that means."

Then Deacon David tapped his yardstick on the edge of the desk and frowned at Lisa. Then she continued.

"Finally, when all the boys were practicing on their girl, and the girls were squirming and panting, that was when I had my turn and I spread my legs wide open for Fred. I started moaning and telling him what a good job he was doing when he rubbed me. It felt so good. And that's when you walked in Deacon." Lisa finished talking and hung her head again saying, "I'm very sorry Deacon."

What a suck up she is Daddy Sir. Everyone knows that she gets freaky with Fred whenever they are together. And believe me Sir they are together a lot. Who does she think she is kidding?

"Well did Lisa tell it right?" Deacon David asked. All the girls nodded yes, hanging their heads, and he was silent again. "Well you know I have to take some kind of action about this don't you girls?"

With our heads still bowed we all answered together, "Yes Deacon."

"I see that it is only about twenty minutes until the New Year countdown in the new assembly room ladies. Perhaps I should march you all in together with the boys and make you all tell your parents what you were doing in front of everyone. What do you think about that?"

"Oh please no, no, no," the girls cried and they all tried to talk at once again, begging the Deacon not to tell.

Raising his hand for silence he frowned until the girls stopped talking, then he went on. "Well then," he said stroking his chin, "I guess I will have to handle this myself. But it is for sure none of you girls will be ringing in the New Year with the rest of the congregation."

Everyone began to plead and whine and once again he raised his hand for silence. "I am sorry ladies but you don't get to be rewarded for being nasty little sluts. I will keep you here and tell your parents later that I was disciplining you for quarreling at choir practice."

All the girls heaved a grateful sigh and in unison we said, "Thank you Deacon."

"But," the Deacon continued, "That does not mean that you are getting off the hook."

Then he stood up and came closer looking at the penitent faces of each of the young women. Putting the end of his yardstick on the floor and holding it like a cane he looked from face to face. "Do you know what happens to naughty girls ladies?" Still looking down the girls all shook their heads.

"Now observe ladies, I am about to show you what happens to naughty little SLUTS!" He said as he went behind his desk and pulled out a long wooden paddle about an inch thick and worn smooth from much use. Then he came and stood back in front of us brandishing this fiendish looking paddle in one hand and the yardstick in the other and we all gasped. He couldn't possibly plan to use those on us could he?

Then he lifted the thick paddle and looked at me, "And this one is especially for you Cher." And he gave me that one evil grin again. I squeezed my buttocks together in painful anticipation and silently groaned.

We all looked at him and what he was holding and he said, "First of all I want all of you to sit up on those knees and move close together until your hips are touching." The girls crawled closer together on their knees.

Then he said to me, "Cher, take your robe and all your clothes off. Now." I quickly did as he said and when I was completely naked he said, "Now crawl over here and sit up straight on your knees." He indicated that I should be in front and to the side of the other girls. I moved to where he wanted me. The others looked fearfully at each other then angrily at me. Lisa stuck her tongue out at me.

"Then I want you to bend over with your arms folded across your waists' and put your foreheads down touching the floor." All the girls obeyed.

Then Daddy Sir, Deacon David walked around to the back of the group and pulled the skirts of every girl's robe up over their heads and let them fall forward letting it cover their faces so they could not see what he was doing. All he could see was their bottoms and their panties. Of course Sir, Lisa and I did not have any panties on.

Then very dramatically he moved behind each bottom and yanked down their panties hard ripping them open and let them fall down around their knees. As he would pull one pair of panties down he would rub the girl's naked ass for a few seconds and then he would smack her hard with his huge hand, making her squeal.

When he reached Lisa he smacked her bare bottom several times and then, without warning, he shoved a couple of fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her. He slammed his long fingers in and out of her as she moaned and began to move her ass around. "This is what happens to nasty little girls Lisa," he barked and then he spanked her good and hard with his bare hand until she was crying and begging him to stop.

Then he walked over and opened the window to his office. We could hear the laughter and fun of the congregation going on in the assembly room next door. The Pastor was speaking on the microphone. "Ok get ready everyone, its almost time," he announced, "Everyone get your party hats and some punch. And stay close to someone you love." We heard Mrs. Miller start singing some songs and everyone laughed and joined in. And I could see the girls shift their weight on their knees in agitation, with their robes draped over their heads. They were angry that they were going to miss the party.

I looked at Deacon David as I knelt there naked in front of him and the others. "Up on your knees ladies. Now I am going to show you what happens to nasty little whores."

The girls sat up in a kneeling position and looked at me then at each other. He squinted his eyes at me and came to stand in front of me. He laid his paddle and yardstick on the desk and unzipped his pants. As he looked at me again he motioned for me to take his already hard cock out of his pants. Then he glared at me and said, "Suck it Bitch!"

I immediately touched the head of his delicious looking cock with my soft warm tongue, and I heard all the girls gasp. Then I ran my tongue all around the tip and up and down the sides of his shaft trying to wet it a little. I stuck my whole tongue out and licked all around his hairy balls. I loved the smell and taste of him Daddy Sir. He was all fresh and clean tasting even though he had just finished conducting both choirs. Then I opened my mouth wide and took his cock head between my hot lips and sucked it into my mouth just the way I do for you.

I heard him sigh then and I placed my hand around his balls and gently massaged them as I took the length of him all the way into my mouth and let it slide gently along my tongue. I made my mouth into a little sucking cunt as I took his length over and over sliding it in and out of my mouth, and deep into my throat. For a second I wondered why he thought this was punishment.

I loved taking him into my mouth and then I pulled my mouth out to where only my lips covered the soft head of his cock and I started sucking on it gently. I closed my eyes and sucked contentedly, holding his shaft with my hand as I concentrated on the head.

"Okay my hot little bitches this is what happens to nasty oversexed young ladies. Now, without moving apart I want all of you on your hands and knees and looking directly at what is about to happen. And whoever moves will be sorry. I want you to see and remember everything up close and personal. Remember this is what happens to sluts."

The girls raised their heads and looked at him then at me with my mouth full of his hard cock. I was sucking up and down on it for all I was worth. Then Deacon David stepped back quickly and snapped at me, "Stand up slut."

When I did he told me to turn my back to him and bend over with my legs spread wide and support my weight with my hands on my knees. I thought he was going to spank me with his paddle but to my surprise he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass up close to his cock. While I braced myself I felt his hands reach under me and spread my pussy lips and then he shoved his huge hard cock straight into me fast and hard. He almost knocked me over Daddy Sir.

He shoved it in and out of me furiously and pounded me over and over. He pulled my hips onto him with his strong hands as he rammed me and slammed that hot man meat into me harder and harder, and deeper and deeper. I began to whimper with the force of his attack on my tender pussy. I love a big man like Deacon David Sir but it took all my strength to hold my position.

"Please Deacon," I protested.

"Please nothing you little whore. You kept asking for this when you were here in school and now you are going to get it. And you had better not cum unless I give you permission." And he pounded me harder and harder. He shoved his cock in and out of my cunt until I was sobbing for release.

"Please Deacon, I need to cum," I begged. And just as I felt the spasms starting deep in my pussy he jerked his cock out of me and slapped my ass as hard as he could. Then he pushed me from him making me fall onto my hands and knees.

I began to cry in frustration, and I put my hand between my legs to bring myself to orgasm. When I did he hit slammed my ass with those huge hands over and over as he spanked me unmercifully. I was so afraid that I curled up in a ball trying to make myself as small as I could to avoid the blows. But he was not having that either. Pulling me by my hair he jerked me back onto my hands and knees.

"You don't like not getting what you want do you Miss Cockteaser?" And he spun me around and grabbed my titties hard and pulled me to him with them until I was face to face with his cock again.

He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my face up hard against him until my nose was pressed against his cock and balls. I couldn't breath and I began to struggle and tried to pull away because I was sure he would suffocate me. Then with his other hand he pushed his rigid swollen cock into my face.

12