Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy looked around, sure he heard Lindsey's voice, though it sound high-pitched and far away. On the other side of the desk were her empty hiking boots, green woolen socks draped in them. The voice seemed to be coming from them. He thought he saw movement in one, and it almost seemed as if Lindsey's voice was coming from one of them.

Lindsey looked up as a huge face seemed to fill the opening of the leather bin. She cowered until she recognized the features of the face.

"Dah---Doctor O'Brien?"

This is a hallucination. This is a hallucination. This was the phrase that Jimmy kept on repeating to himself. Except hallucinations didn't have any kind of internal logic. Cause and effect went out the window. It was amazing. Somehow, inexplicably, Lindsey had shrunken and was kneeling in her own normal sized boot.

"Dr. O'Brien, please help me, please get me out of here." Lindsey was in tears, fast approaching hysteria. As he looked closer, it seemed only her boots and socks had remained normal size. The rest of her garments had shrunk down with her.

Jimmy spoke as softly as he could. "Ms. Dunham---Lindsey. It's a bit difficult to explain. But I'm going to lift you out, OK? I'm going to lift you out and not hurt you, OK?" Lindsey nodded as he gently scooped her out, lifting her cradled in the palm of his hand. He started to move to set her down on the desk, as slowly as she could, but she started to panic again. "Please don't set me down, Dr. O'Brien. Please please please---"

"Shhhh, it's OK, Lindsey, I'll keep you right here, and let's sit down and figure out what happened."

Lindsey was overwhelmed and panicked by her surrounding, but oddly the giant hand holding her seemed to be only sanctuary in the world right now.

"Dr. O'Brien, what---what---"

Jimmy had settled down in a comfortable leather chair, and leaned forward. Lindsey seemed on the verge of shock, so he quietly talked to her as he did the only thing he could think of: stroke her hair and whisper calmly to her.

"It's Jimmy for now, Lindsey, just Jimmy, and we are going to think our way out of it, I promise." Just eyeing her, Jimmy figured Lindsey to be six inches now. And other than being shrunk, she seemed to have suffered no ill effects. Other than being inexplicably barefoot.

"It's OK, Lindsey, it's OK, Jimmy is going to figure it out, we'll figure it out." Jimmy continued speaking soft, soothing words to her, stroking her amazingly silken hair, as he realized that he had no idea in hell how this happened and even less of an idea of how to correct it.

Lindsey felt herself relaxing under Jimmy's tone and touch, as his finger continued stroking her hair, occasionally wandering down to the small of her back and up. She should probably stop this, but right now it felt good, comforting and it stopped her from panicking.

And then Lindsey's Mom stepped in to heat things up. With a little wizardly assistance.

The blouse Lindsey was wearing had been bought by her Mom, half cotton, half some synthetic material.

The Mighty Quinn, when designing his spell, did not make allowances for synthetic materials. He can be forgiven this oversight since they didn't exist in his time.

The end result was that Lindsey's blouse had shrunk just a hair more than she had.

Now, this would not normally come into play except that as Jimmy rubbed his finger down Lindsey's back, she reflexively arched, thrusting her not inconsiderable bust line outward. The resulting tension on the material was enough to draw Jimmy's attention to said bust line. And at that exact moment, three more buttons popped open, opening Lindsey's shirt open to just below her breasts.

Now, Lindsey's bra was utilitarian. There were bikini tops on the beach that showed more than she was showing now. There were bikinis in old 50's movies that showed more than she was showing now.

But it was still more than Lindsey had ever shown. And she was frozen, her back still arched, drawing attention to her breasts.

Lindsey stared at Jimmy as he stared at her. Then slowly he drew the back of a curled finger down across her front, and she felt electricity shoot through her. She heard Jimmy mutter how beautiful she was, but it didn't matter. What mattered was the finger caressing her felt more wonderful than anything should.

A finger tip would roam over one breast, than the other, than a thumb would simultaneously rub both in a gentle circle. Her eyes were closed as she was deliriously happy. Then she felt a thumb tug at her shirt just at her breasts and another button popped off. Her eyes flew open and she pushed his thumb away. "Jimmy, don't." "Shhh, Lindsey, shhh, just relax." And then Jimmy's thumb would return to pleasuring her breasts until there was another tug and another button undone. Before she knew it, Jimmy had removed the buttons and had tugged of her blouse.

Lindsey sat up as Jimmy ran a finger across her skin. She pushed a finger reluctantly away. "Dr.---Jimmy, maybe we should stop."

"Lindsey, do you know how breath taking you are?" Lindsey blushed and lowered her head, her hair falling in her face. "I'm not going to hurt you Lindsey. I'm going to keep you safe. I promise."

Jimmy's finger began caressing her down her back, brushing her hair out of the way. Lindsey reveled in how intoxicating his touch was. And then there was a tiny tug on her bra strap and before she knew it, her bra was undone.

Her hands flew to her front, as she squeaked, "Jimmy, No!" Jimmy gently but insistently pried her arms away and removed her bra, exposing her breasts to his gaze. She tried to cover herself with crossed arms, but Jimmy's probing finger was able to effortlessly brush them aside. And a part of her...a big part...didn't want him to stop. The rough/gentle touch of his fingers across her breasts was exquisite, and just the faintest touch of his finger pads across her nipples shot fire through her.

Then the touching stopped and she opened her eyes, and saw Jimmy gazing down at her in wonder. She self-consciously started to cross her arms across herself but Jimmy moved his finger to stop her. "Please don't Lindsey. You are too beautiful to hide." She blushed but remained uncovered. Jimmy moved a finger under her breasts, lifting them. She gasped at the touch.

"You have magnificent breasts, Lindsey." Lindsey felt as if her entire body had turned a crimson red at that compliment. "They're beautiful. Can I ask a personal question?"

Lindsey giggled embarrassedly. "Well, considered where your finger is, I don't see why not." Lindsey thought about that for a second. All things considered, she should be freaking out seriously. After all, she was literally sitting half-naked in the palm of her tutor, with the side of his finger lifting up her breasts. But she felt safe. And more important, every touch was new and bringing indescribable pleasure.

Jimmy was thinking the same thing, about the weirdness of it all. But he was enjoying every moment of it. "I was curious, well...what size cup do you wear?"

Lindsey turned an even brighter red and stuttered, "36C"

Jim lightly dragged his thumb down across both of them. "They are so beautiful. And you have beautiful nipples." Jimmy licked his lips. "Would...would you mind if I tasted them?"

Lindsey shrunk down. "Jimmy, I don't want to be hurt."

Jimmy ran a finger down her hair and her back. "Lindsey, you're too beautiful for me to even think about hurting."

Lindsey was still looking at his mouth. "But---but your teeth..."

"I won't hurt you, Lindsey."

"No teeth?"

"No teeth, I promise."

Lindsey nodded and braced herself.

She needn't have bothered. When she was close enough to his mouth, the tip of his tongue moved around one breast then another, before he licked them both. Jimmy moved her as if to kiss her breasts but took them both gently between his lips. Having the entirety of both her breasts gently suckled liked that took her over the edge, and when Jimmy slowly lowered her away from his mouth, she moaned in satisfaction.

"Jimmy, that was wonderful."

Jimmy smiled. "Lindsey, you're wonderful." He lazily traced finger across her breasts, down the left hip, and to the bottom of her ankle length skirt. He gave it a tug that made Lindsey set up.

"Jimmy, what are you doing?

"Just exploring all your beauty, Lindsey." Jimmy gave the skirt another tug and a snap gave at the waist.

Jimmy gave the skirt another tug. Lindsey grabbed the material in her hands, trying to prevent him from tugging it off. "Jimmy, I think we should maybe stop here." Jimmy continued silently tugging on the skirt until he got it off.

"Jimmy!" Lindsey rolled to her side, legs pressed together. Jimmy just stroked the back of her legs. "Lindsey, you have such beautiful legs, but I'm curious why you shave them if you never show them off."

Lindsey moaned under his touch. "Because...because..., a lady is supposef to. Besides, Mother say's it's hygienic."

Jimmy curiously wondered if shaving something else was hygienic. "You have great legs. Fantastic tone."

"Stair master. Maybe we should stop...umm, right there is nice."

Jimmy's finger was softly massaging her butt. "Wonderful tone." With the edge of a fingernail, Jimmy started tugging off her panties. Lindsey didn't even put up a mock defense. He gently rolled on her back, as she faced him, both hands covering between her legs, her eyes closed.

"Lindsey? Lindsey, open your eyes."

Lindsey looked up into those giant, gentle green eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you know."

Lindsey nodded. "I know"

"But I want you to watch the first time I see you in your wondrous entirety."

Lindsey nodded as Jimmy pushed both of her hands out of the way and used his fingers to nudge her ankle apart, as she laid sprawled out his over his palm and fingers, completely exposed to him.

It seemed mother considered it hygienic to shave there too.

"Oh, Lindsey, you are gloriously lovely beyond words."

Lindsey blushed but kept watching.

Jimmy turned his hand so that he could draw the fingertips of the index and middle finger of his free hand from both of Lindsey's ankles upward. Lindsey's body tensed as the fingers moved slowly upward. Jimmy paused, both fingertips on her upper thighs. Then he almost casually moved his index finger between her legs.

Pleasure shot through at the first touch, her body arching as she desperately tried to push herself against Jimmy's finger. Jimmy slowly increased the rubbing motion, trying to keep Lindsey going as long as possible.

Which wasn't long. Lindsey felt herself climaxing and then there she was. She made a loud high pitched sound and then collapsed, gasping for breath.

"Jimmy, that was...oh, THAT WAS!"

Jimmy smiled, running a finger across her sweaty torso. "Let me know when you've caught your breath."

Lindsey giggled. "I don't think I'll have caught my breath enough for another round until tomorrow. My poor little body has limits." Lindsey thought to herself that the situation was beyond surreal. She was sprawled completely nude in THE PALM of a man who had given her the first real sexual experience she had ever had. And two weeks ago, sexual experiences were not on her agenda. Although if she knew they were going to be THAT GOOD...

Jimmy chuckled. "Actually, I was thinking what to do about your situation. Can I set you down on the desk?"

"As long as you don't go too far." Lindsey giggled. "And what are we going to tell my Mom? Hi Mom, it's me, your daughter. No, it's not a bad connection. I just sound like this because I'm only six inches tall. Also, I've decided to commit my life to becoming the miniature sex slave of Dr. O'Brien. How do you think that will go over?"

Jimmy had the decency to blush as he set Lindsey down in front of him on the desk. He cast one more hungry look at her nude body. Lindsey blushed but didn't try to cover herself. Jimmy reached over and again lifted both of her breasts with the side of his fingers, Lindsey gasped under the intimate touch.

"They are beautiful, Lindsey. You are beautiful." Lindsey blushed again under the compliment.

"I think I have a way to reverse the process."

Lindsey giggled. "You could think while we were doing THAT?"

Jimmy blushed again. "Anyway, I think the answer is---Magic."

Lindsey raised an eyebrow. "Magic?"

"I know, but consider. Every civilization in the world has some form of magic rituals in its history."

"And then those civilizations become civilized. Magic is just one of those things they use to describe the bumps in the night. Or it's the veneer of real science, like astronomy, that keeps the peasants in line."

"OK, so how do you explain...well, your condition?"

"I can't." Lindsey grinned. "But it was an adventure."

"So we come to the only conclusion. You shrunk when I read that tablet. Only I can see the letters on that tablet. Any rational explanation for that?"

"Well...so how does this solve my...situation?" Lindsey gestured at her shrunken self.

Jimmy flipped the tablet over. "I'm thinking what's written on this side is the antidote."

"And if you're wrong?"

Jimmy pondered, then stood up walking toward the door.

"Hey, big guy, don't forget me."

"I won't be gone but a minute. Anyway, I need to go outside for a second."

"Uh huh, well put me in your coat pocket. I'll curl up and keep out of sight, promise."

Putting on his jacket, Jimmy carefully deposited Lindsey in the right breast pocket and stepped outside. The rain had slackened and the sky was starting to clear. Jimmy found what he wanted, an earthworm.

Walking back inside, he placed the earthworm on his desk.

"If you expect me to play shrunken woman fear factor and eat the worm, Jimmy, you're sadly mistaken."

Jimmy chuckled. Shrinking had brought out a whole new side of Lindsey's personality. Lindsey hadn't even HAD a personality until this had happened.

"Just watch." Speaking from one side of the tablet, the earthworm shrunk. "And now...". Jimmy read the reverse side. Instantly, the earthworm was restored to normal size.

Lindsey nodded. "Let's get me dressed, then, and restored to normal size."

Jimmy grinned as he scooped her out of his pocket. "Actually, I was rather looking forward seeing all your...err, um, assets normal size."

"Jimmy!"

"OK, OK, let me set you down and I'll start looking for your clothes." Jimmy set Lindsey down on the leather chair and started looking around. Suddenly he spat out the magic words, bringing back Lindsey fully-sized sitting in her natural glory.

"Jimmy!" Lindsey drew her legs up and crossed her arms over her chest.

Jimmy went over to the chair and drew Lindsey up, uncovering her as he drew her to him. He pulled her in for a deep long kiss.

Lindsey blushed and looked down. "I've been waiting for you to do that since you kissed me in the dark. That was my first kiss, you know." Lindsey giggled. "Kissing is a hard thing to do when one of you is shrunken."

Jimmy grinned as he moved his hand from her back to cup a bare breast, his thumb gently stroking the hardening nipple. "Lot of firsts are easier when both people are the same size." Lindsey closed her eyes and moaned under his touch. Then she reluctantly stepped away.

"Jimmy, I'd love to stay, and well...explore some firsts..."Lindsey blushed, "..but I've get to get home some time. And sneak in and get clothes."

"What time does your mother get in?"

"My Mother isn't the problem. She's over-nighting with her ladies' group over at the Springs. The problem is our next door neighbor, Mr. Brice. He notices all our comings and goings. If I didn't show up tonight, my mother would definitely know. And I know he would spot me going into the house in the altogether."

"My dear Lindsey, there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamed of in your Mr. Brice's spying. I have a plan."

- - -

Mr. Brice was watching from his front porch as Jimmy unloaded a covered box of documents from his car. He watched Jimmy carry the box into the house and then stalked over as Jimmy started to get back into his car.

"You're that history professor, aren't you? The one who teaches Caroline's daughter in that special program?"

Jimmy smiled. "Yes, I am. Dr. James O'Brien." Jimmy extended his hand. Mr. Brice ignored it.

"Well, I don't know what you're doing here in Caroline's house with her and her bingo group out of town and the daughter still not back in."

"I was unaware of the mother's whereabouts but the daughter is inside, I can assure you. I left her with some books for her senior paper. Her car was having some problems, and so I left it at my house."

"The daughter isn't here. Only saw you come in."

At the moment, the front door opened and Lindsey stepped out as Mr. Brice's jaw dropped. Well, with her mousy walk and frumpy clothes, hair up in a bun and those thick glasses, maybe she escaped his notice once. But he'd be watching to make sure he saw when she left the house.

"Hello Mr. Brice. Dr. O'Brien, didn't you need to borrow an overnight bag?"

"Of course, Ms. Dunham, thank you for reminding me." The two disappeared in the house and Jimmy returned alone, tote bag in hand. "A very efficient young lady. You know us absent minded professors. Always have to have things handed to us. Well, it's been a pleasure, Mr. Brice. We must have a talk again soon." Sour faced, Mr. Brice stormed off into his house. And two things he was sure of. That smart alecky professor didn't come back that night. And Caroline's daughter stayed put. Didn't see her put one foot out the door.

Inside the overnight back, a giggling Lindsey was quickly disrobing from her shrunken garments, and freeing her hair as she was nestled in a change of clothes. She was looking forward to a whole night of firsts.

Jimmy heard the high pitched laughter and chuckled. Shrunken or full size, he knew Lindsey was the only woman for him. And if took magic to get her into his life, then so be it.

Epilogue: On the day after Lindsey's graduation, her mother received a letter telling her that: A) the method that Caroline tried to raise her with was seriously screwed up, B) for that reason Lindsey did not care to see her mother again, and C) Since Lindsey was 18, there wasn't a damn thing Caroline could do about it.

Well Caroline was sure there was indeed something that she could do about it, but the police informed her that since her daughter was 18, there was nothing they could do. She did hire four different detectives, but every time a detective got close to Lindsey, they would find themselves suddenly in a dark place, effortless carried to some distant point, and then released, unharmed, a bit disoriented, and oddly, missing their socks and shoes.

When Jimmy returned to the Foundation, Dan Mayo didn't know what to think about Jimmy turning down a sponsorship to go to Crimea, but instead turned the focus of his research from early Roman-Celtic interactions to the study of Celtic myths and legends. Jimmy even had a theory that there might be a link between the Celts of Europe and the civilization on Crete, whose destruction by a volcano was the basis for the myth of Atlantis. Jimmy's excavations brought to light plenty of details that revealed the living habits of the ancient Celts. But Jimmy seemed...changed. Nothing unusual, just always seemed in the right place at the right time. When Dan Mayo retired, it just seemed natural for Jimmy to slide into his place. No one considered it odd that Jimmy would be running the Foundation's field operations by the age of 35. On the contrary, Jimmy always seemed to know what was going on, regardless of where he was or what he was doing. Always. But as bosses went, Jimmy was an easy going boss and no one really wanted to do anything that made him less easy going.