Escape at Sea Ch. 01

Story Info
Rowan takes a cruise and meets an intriguing couple.
1.6k words
3.54
16.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed a huge sigh of relief as the ship pulled away from the dock. The deck was crowded as the ship launched but I was happy to see dry land and all of my responsibilities disappearing into the distance. "Goodbye, Sarah," I whispered. For the next week, I was abandoning my identity. No one by the name of Sarah Price would exist on this ship. I had decided, when I booked the cruise, to take a page out of popular culture and adopt a "Starbucks Name" as it were. For this cruise, I would be known only as Rowan. No last names, no strings, no attachments. I watched the horizon for about an hour before I finally made my way to my cabin. The sun was setting in a brilliant display of cranberry and violet. I collapsed on the bed, feeling the gentle sway of the ship and hoping fervently that I was not prone to sea-sickness. Sitting up I surveyed my home for the next week. It wasn't a lavish cabin. There was a queen bed tucked up against the wall with a porthole, a small love seat and dresser with a television, and a bath with a full shower.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. I was getting hungry and the seating for dinner would start in a few minutes. Grateful that this was not a formal cruise line, I still wanted to make a good impression. I put on my nice jeans and amethyst blouse, tousled my auburn hair, touched some sandalwood oil on my wrists, and headed down to the dining room. The atmosphere was casual and one of the ship staffers encouraged me to sit wherever I felt comfortable. I surveyed the room, seeing mostly couples sitting together with a few small groups and a scattering of singles. There was one four top table near the edge of the room where a couple sat, talking quietly. They made an attractive couple. He was big - like a football player - and she was curvy with long red hair. He looked up and caught my eye and I realized I had been staring. He said something to her and she looked over at me. She smiled and waved me over.

"Hi!" I said as I approached, feeling awkward. "Would you mind some company?"

The woman smiled at me and indicated the seat to her left. "Please join us."

"Thank you. I'm Rowan," I stammered, "It's not my real name, but its the one I'm using for this cruise," I explained in a rush, feeling even more awkward but strangely resolute.

The woman looked at the man, a grin curving her lips, and he smiled and nodded.

"I'm Effani and this is Bastion," she offered. "Also not our real names, but the ones we'll use for the cruise. That's a good idea."

I sat down in the chair and breathed a sigh of relief. Leave it to me to get stressed out over a name.

My face reveals everything that I think and feel, so it wasn't a huge surprise when Effani quirked an eyebrow at me. "Something funny?" she asked. Her green eyes sparkled, set off by her gold top.

"Don't mind me," I explained, waving a hand. "I'm trying to escape some stress."

"It seems like you need more practice," said Bastion quietly. A sapphire tie on black dress shirt set off his bright blue eyes. He had a piercing gaze and it was leveled it at me.

"I do, indeed. Hence this cruise." I had a nice fluttering feeling developing. This couple was exactly the kind of distraction I had been hoping for. I knew I was jumping the gun, but I was attracted to them already. I imagined myself between the two of them, the softness of her body contrasting with the hardness of his, and I could feel the blush creeping up my neck and staining my cheeks.

"The waiter is coming," said Bastion, still in that quiet tone. I blinked out of my revere and his gaze was still on me. He smiled and I knew by his eyes that he had just read my thoughts on my face.

"Why don't you come back to our cabin for a nightcap?" asked Effani.

Dinner had been delicious and the company had been even better. I definitely didn't want the evening to end and the wine had put me in a warm, relaxed mood. Life, stress, and dry land were all miles away.

They led me up to a large balcony suite. There was a huge king sized bed, sofa with chaise, entertainment center, full bar area, garden spa tub and a full bathroom with a huge stall shower. My room would have fit into this one ten times over. Effani motioned over to the sofa and I sat down. She disappeared into the bathroom and Bastion went over to the bar and started pouring drinks. I watched him as he gave his full attention to mixing and pouring the drinks. Bastion, as a moniker, fit him nicely. He was tall; easily over six feet, and solidly built. His shoulders were broad and his arms and hands looked powerful. He had a quiet intensity to his manner. He looked up from the drinks and right into my eyes, catching me staring at him yet again.

"You seem to keep catching me," I offered bluntly.

"Indeed," he agreed.

Effani came out of the bathroom in a dark forest green silk negligee. I did a quick double take as she came across the room and curled up on the sofa next to me, catlike. "You're far too overdressed for this party," she purred, fingering the buttons of my blouse. She deftly flicked the top two buttons open and parted the material, exposing my bra. I sat, stunned, for a moment, as she looked at me, then I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her hard. She straddled my hips and kissed me back, a soft moan escaping her throat as I slid my hands around to grab a firm hold on her ass. She was naked under the silk and my fingers dug into the yielding flesh. As we kissed, she unfastened the remaining buttons and slipped the blouse back and off my shoulders. "That's better," she said firmly, pulling back from me.

Bastion came over with a tray of drinks. He handed one to each of us and leaned down to kiss Effani long and slow. As he stood, she grabbed his tie and pulled him gently back down for a longer kiss. After straightening up again, he offered his glass in a toast, inclining his head to the two of us. "Ladies. To an enjoyable evening." Effani giggled and clinked my glass. I felt myself blush and clinked his glass.

Effani climbed off my lap and pulled me toward Bastion who was standing beside the bed. I kicked off my shoes and left the blouse where it lay on the couch. She was running her fingers up Bastion's chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt and removing his tie. He shrugged out of the black linen and I watched as her hands tangled softly through the dusty brown hair peppering his chest, following the natural path down to the waistband of his slacks. She slid her hands down lower, cupping him and massaging gently. It was clear he was already growing erect. She undid the clasp and tugged his slacks down over his hips. Black silk boxers remained but I knew they couldn't last long.

Effani's slim fingers slipped beneath the fabric and stroked him firmly, once, twice. She looked back at me and beckoned me over. She took my hand and placed it firmly against him, covering it with her own. He was heavy and erect and I squeezed him gently through the slippery material. Effani slipped the boxers off of him and he climbed onto the bed, reclining back onto the pillows. Effani stretched out on one side of him and I on the other. She stroked him slowly while he ran his fingers through her hair. I traced the lines of his muscular thighs and felt his hand warm on my back and shoulders, fingertips stroking lightly. She had taken him into her mouth now. Her tongue dancing down the shaft, her lips encircling the sensitive apex, enveloping him in the heat of her mouth. He groaned softly and his fingers tightened in her hair. She was up on her knees now, stroking and kissing, and I moved off the bed and came around behind her. Bastion was watching me again and I smiled as I laid a hand on Effani's bare ass, caressing the creamy pale flesh. She purred and wiggled her hips against my hands.

Eyes still locked with Bastion's, I let my fingers explore Effani's heat, fingertips parting delicate lips and stroking slick folds. She moaned loudly and rocked back hard when I thrust two fingers deep inside her. Bastion's eyes closed and his head relaxed back. Effani fell into what appeared to be a familiar rhythm, her hands and mouth working in concert. I moved my focus to her swollen clit and circled and massaged it firmly in time with her stroking. She began to whimper and buck against my hand and Bastion moved quickly. He pulled her up, straddling him, and thrust hard into her. Her hips met his in raw passion. His fingers dug hard into the curves of her flesh as he buried himself deeply inside her over, and over, and over again. She cried out her release and he thrust twice more, clutching her hard against him.