Escaped Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers

"That's it, fuck his whore. Fuck her hard," she snarled as he continued to use her helpless and needy body. She then felt another man behind her and he had her tits in his hands as his cock was sliding back and forth between her ass cheeks. She knew what was going to happen and she needed it to happen. She felt the man in front slow down and stop as the second man positioned his hard cock at her ass and pressed it forward. He must have been very wet or lubricated, she thought, or maybe he was just coated with her sisters spit, but it pierced her tight ass and slowly rode in a few inches.

"Yea, ass fuck this whore," she begged as she looked back at him as he began to slide deeper into her. When he was fully inside her the other man began again and the two of them began a synchronized pace as they sawed into her at the same time.

"Oh, my God," Diane screamed as they fucked her like this, "I'm going to come. Oh, fuck me, pound my cunt and ass," she begged as they kept her pinned between their hard cocks.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried, "Oooohhhhhh, yes," she moaned as the sensations ripped through her sexy body. She was crying and moaning and writhing as the waves of incredible release overcame her and shattered her system.

"So, good, so good," she panted as she began to come down from this amazing peak. But the men were not done and they continued to saw their big cocks into her shackled body. Even after this mind numbing orgasm she was still sexually excited and loved the feel of both men in her taut body.

"God, I love your cocks. Keep fucking his whore. Fuck his property," she told them.

Somewhere she heard Mr. Sumato's voice telling the twins to sit down but for her grandmother to keep sucking the other man. Looking to her right, she saw her grandmother, Darlene, stroking and sucking the third man with a look of rapture on her face.

"Yea, Grammy, that's it, suck his fat cock. You're such a dirty whore Grammy with his big cock in your mouth," she said as she once again felt the beginnings of another orgasm starting to build.

"Oh, that's so nice. Oh, I love these big cocks in me," she moaned. "Cum in me. Cum in my ass. Fill my cunt with cum." And then Diane was there again and cumming and screaming again as they took her to another orgasm that crashed into her body like a huge wave. She was shaking and her eyes were almost all the way closed as her head hung back. Then the man in her ass started to groan and his cock felt like it expanded and he was shooting cum deep inside her tight ass. He griped her tits hard as the climax held him and then he finally relaxed and slowly slid out of her sweet ass. But the man in her cunt was still fucking her and she rocked back a bit and relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of this man using her.

"Let her wrists loose," Mr. Sumato ordered and the man who just left her ass took her wrist restraints and detached them so she could drop her arms. They immediately went around his shoulders and he held her there as his cock continued to move deep inside her.

"On the floor with her," Mr. Sumato ordered and the man let her down and pulled out of her. He had her on her hands and knees and then entered her again from behind. This brought another command from Mr. Sumato and the man in Darlene's mouth pulled away from her and stood in front of Diane who immediately began where her grandmother left off. Darlene was feeling empty and left out but knew she was done with her job and took her seat.

Dee had been watching all of them but had not been a participant at all. Watching the men use Diane had made her incredibly excited and she only wished she was being taught a lesson. She looked over at Mr. Sumato, who she thought must be reading her mind. He motioned her to come to him and she stood and walked to him. He motioned for her to kneel in front of his chair and she did so.

"Do you want your owner's cock, Dee," he asked.

"Yes, please let me suck your cock, Sir," she said looking up at him and seeing him nod his permission. He undid his pants and pulled them and his shorts down revealing the largest cock in the room. She took it in her hands and felt its weight and size and began to stroke it as her mouth descended and she took the thick meat in her watering mouth. Her other hand dropped to her already wet cunt and she began to slide her fingers over her clit and into her needy cunt as she sucked Mr. Sumato's big cock.

Dee had always loved to suck cock. It never failed to get her incredibly aroused and she always loved the taste of a man's cum. Her owner's cock was nice and thick and long and she went down on him, forcing his bloated meat into her throat before slowly rising up and then dropping down on him again. It was obvious that he was enjoying her talents as she knew he would.

As she did this, she recalled one day a few years ago when she was alone at home in her bedroom and using a fat vibrator on herself when the doorbell rang. Cursing the interruption, she quickly got up, threw on a short robe over her naked body and went to see who had come by. Looking out the window she saw someone in a uniform but couldn't make out what uniform it was. At the front door, she saw a young man in an Eagle Scout uniform. He must have been about 18 or so she thought. She asked him what he wanted and the boy said he was collecting for his troop to go to the national jamboree and was hoping she could contribute. He said this was his last year in scouting and he would be going to college in the fall and this was his last opportunity to go to the national event. Dee had been shielding herself behind the opened door but decided to let him in.

As he entered the room and heard the door close, he was shocked to see that this woman had on a very skimpy robe that had all it could do to keep her huge tits from flowing out. She told him to sit down on the chair in the living room while she got her purse. She could feel his eyes on her sexy butt as she walked out and knew the hem of the robe was just below the bottom of her swinging ass. The 3 inch bedroom pumps on her feet made her legs look sexy and shapely as she went back to her bedroom. Returning to the living room she had her checkbook with her as she walked over to stand in front of his chair with their knees almost touching. She looked down at him and could see his eyes trying to avoid the open top of her robe which revealed the big swell of her amazing tits.

"How do you want me to do it," she asked him as she looked over his body and then made direct eye contact with the tent in his pants.

"Excuse me," he said as he was not understanding her question.

"How do you want it," she said again as she enjoyed his discomfort at the situation.

"The check," she said, "how do you want it made out?"

"Oh, yes, please make it out to Eagle Troop 783," he stumbled.

With that, Dee kneeled down in front of the boy and placed her checkbook on his right thigh with her pen in the other hand.

"You don't mind if I use you, do you," she said looking into his eyes and smiling. Her left hand was on her checkbook and his thigh as her right arm with the pen lay across his left thigh with her right elbow pressing into his tented pants.

"No, ma'am," he said softly as she was enjoying this immensely. Leaning forward she knew her tits were almost hanging out of her robe and that he had an unobstructed view of her left breast almost completely to her nipple.

"Tell me what you need" she asked him as she stayed in this position between his legs.

"Ma'am," he asked as he looked at a total loss for how to respond.

"What you need, young man," she said again as her elbow rubbed on his obvious erection. "Tell me how much to make the check out for," she smiled up at him as her elbow continued its play.

"Ten dollars would be fine," he responded as he tried to regain some composure. But looking down at her part opened robe, her big tits were making him crazy along with her continued 'accidental' rubbing on his cock.

"No. I want to give you a lot more," she teased as her checkbook closed and she put the book and pen down on the floor and reached up to take the cloth covered cock in her hand. She stroked him through his pants and could feel how big and hard he was. Her left hand opened the belt of her skimpy robe and her big tits flowed out into plain view.

"Touch my big tits, scout boy," she told him, "I know you have wanted to touch them since you came in here."

His hands reached out and took the big firm breasts into his hands. He kneaded and squeezed them and his finger tips were pinching and pulling at her hard nipples. While he worked on here aroused flesh, Dee opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She began to stroke him slowly and could see the lust in his eyes and feel it as her got rougher on her tits.

"I like this nice big cock," she told him as she stroked it up and down. "Do you want me to suck it for you? Do you want my mouth on it?" she asked.

"Yes, suck my cock. I want you to suck it," he answered as he watched this gorgeous mature woman lower her lips to the swollen head and then drop her mouth down onto his hard meat. Dee was devouring him with her oral talents and she knew he couldn't last very long. But she also needed his cum in her mouth and she needed to taste him as he fired his young cum into her cocksucking mouth. Her licking and stroking and sucking took over and he released his cum for her and she savored it and swallowed it as she continued to lick him and drink him dry. Finally it ended and Dee rose and took her checkbook and pen and finished writing the check for him. He pulled his pants and zipper back in place and rose to leave. Dee handed him a check for $50 as they got to the door. Her robe was wide open and he could see her naked body in front of him.

"I love supporting our local scouts. If you look at the check, it has my phone number on it. Call me and I can give you a lot more support," she smiled as he turned and left the house.

Dee had not idea why that episode came back to her as she worked on Mr. Sumato's hard cock with the same need to taste his warm cum. Here fingers were bringing her closer to cumming and she wanted to cum when he filled her mouth. She could tell he was very close. She prepared herself for his blast but just as suddenly, he pushed her away and she fell back onto her back in front of him.

"Now for the final treatment of the reluctant whore I own," he called out as he walked past Dee to stand beside Diane and the two men who worked on her sexy body.

"On your back my whore," he told her as the men withdrew from her cunt and mouth. Diane looked up and then slowly turned her body to lie flat on her back at the feet of all three men. They were all jerking their sizable cocks over her and Mr. Sumato was the first to cum, as his big meaty cock exploded with long thick ropes of his cum. It landed on Diane's face and tits as the other two men began to cum as well. All three unloaded their full balls onto her and her body, especially her face and tits were covered in cum as she lay there licking it off her face and smiling up at her owner.

Who owns you, Diane," he asked when the men were all done.

"You do, Sir. You own me," she replied immediately.

Dee rose to her feet and thought to herself that this was going to be a very interesting place for her and her family.

Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers
12