Escort Services (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

Robert stood and surveyed her flawless, alabaster coloured skin, before swishing the crop and slapping it into the palm of his hand. It stung, but served to let him know that he would need to be gentle, if he didn't want to hurt her.

He flicked the looped end, lightly striking her exposed bottom. She yelped dutifully and a small red mark showed the point of contact. He flicked at her again, hitting the other cheek. Again, she yelped and stiffened a little.

"Master must punish me," she muttered, "but master must punish me hard, my sins are so great."

He took the hint and smacked her ass a little harder, making sure that she felt it.

"Harder."

His next blow was more than he would have chosen, but was exactly what she was pleading for. His subsequent blows, he aimed so that none hit the same spot, brought yells from her pleading for more and yes, harder yet.

Her ass was looking quite red now, but she begged for just a little more absolution. He struck her twice more, using force he knew would really hurt, but all she did was moan and thank him with each strike.

It was doing nothing for Robert, hitting women, even in sexual play was not his idea of a fun time, but being the professional he was, he performed to their wishes, after all, they were paying and it was their fantasies he was catering to.

"Stand up, slut." He commanded. She folded her knees and managed to stand without the benefit of her hands.

"Now kneel on the floor."

He watched as she bent one knee then the other so that she knelt upright in front of him on the floor. Her nose was approximately level with his groin. Deliberately slowly, Robert slid the tab of his zipper down, all the time watching her eyes that seemed to be transfixed on his actions. He pulled the flap of his fly to one side and with a little effort, snagged his underpants as well, freeing his cock. It unfolded and emerged into the light of the room.

The crop left a red welt across her breast. One more slash, another red welt pointing to her nipple across her left breast was all it needed for her to be quivering, mouth open, gasping and a light perspiration on her brow. He dropped the crop onto the settee.

"Now my little slave, use your mouth and make sure you do it well."

"Yes Master." She mumbled, just before his cock began to pass between her lips. Her mouth was warm and a willing recipient. She suckled on him, bringing his flaccid prick to gradual hardness.

He grabbed her hair at the back of her head, winding it around his fingers. Gently, but insistently, he forced her to swallow as much of his length as he dared, little deeper then, pulled her head back, only to pull her onto him again. In this way, he slowly mouth fucked her, she didn't resist in any way. It occurred to Robert that she would probably have allowed him to spew his come in her throat. Instead, he took his cock out of her mouth and slapped her cheek with it.

"Does my little slave want to be used?" He waited a heartbeat for an answer then, asked, "Is my little slut ready to be fucked?"

"Yes sir." Her head was bowed so her answer was quiet.

"What did you say?"

"I said, yes sir, please fuck me."

"Rise slave."

She stood. Robert grasped the riding crop from the settee and then, taking her arm, steered her toward the bedroom. As with the rest of the apartment, everything was white or a shade of white, in a minimalistic way, it had elegance to it. Colour came from the duvet cover, being a deep blue. He found he liked the décor but would have liked a little more furniture, possibly.

He guided her to the edge of the queen-sized bed. She stood, stock still awaiting his command. He pushed her forward so that she fell, face down on the bed and, before she had time to react, he lashed her buttocks with the crop, leaving a livid red welt across both, already reddened cheeks.

"Spread your legs."

Her legs parted, but not enough for his liking, so he gave her another reminder with the crop. Her legs flew apart, exposing her pussy lips that pouted and were trapped between the straps of her harness, pushing them out. Without any force, he swiped her imprisoned lips with the crop, evincing a yelp of surprise from her. She quivered expectantly, waiting for the next lash of the whip.

Robert dropped his clothes to the floor and knelt between her parted legs.

"Kneel up." It wasn't easy to do, but eventually, she had her knees under her body, making her little ass rounded.

He felt her cunt, running finger tips over her labia and then between her lips. Her little box was red hot and ready for him if her wetness was any indication. He pushed a finger into her, making it feel as if it was done with force, but in truth, quite gently. He was mindful that she was much smaller than he and it would be all too easy to hurt her.

His finger was joined by another. In the position she was, with her head on the bed and her ass in the air, her lips opened for him as did her body. For a brief moment, as light hit her at the right angle, he glimpsed into her depths.

He expertly slipped a condom on with one hand while fingering her with the other.

Robert adjusted his position and shoved his length into her box up to the hilt.

"Oh yes Master, fuck me."

He slapped her shoulder with the crop.

"I didn't tell you to talk." He slapped her again and was rewarded with a squeal of shock and delight.

His paced picked up. Robert was soon pumping into her, his cock getting harder as it found new depths in which to plunder her body. He lent forward, passing the handle of the riding crop in front of her until he managed to get in into her mouth like a horse bit.

He pulled her up, grasping the crop on either side, trusting that she would grip it in her teeth. Her new angle allowed him to push even further into her, his balls were slapping against her clit. She was grunting in time with his thrusts as her body accepted his total.

Suddenly, she came with a howl, but Robert was still a way off from his climax, so he continued to fuck her in this variation of doggy, still forcing her head back with the crop in her teeth. She came again, and then again, shaking as each climax smashed through her body and her cries reflected his thrusts.

He let go of the crop and grabbed her breasts as if for leverage and began to pump into her in earnest, driving him towards the culmination of the act.

"Get on the floor now."

Somewhat inelegantly, he slipped backward to allow her to comply. Equally, and some what unsteadily, she managed to kneel on the floor. Robert stood in front of her and rubbed his cock, aiming it at her face.

"Take off the rubber slave." She could only use her teeth; her hands were still clasped in the hand cuffs.

A few more pumps on his naked cock had his come hit her cheeks and spray over her forehead and eyes. Her lips parted to allow a little to enter her mouth.

"Thank you Master." She said once he had finished spraying her with his milky seed.

"This slave needed to be punished and thanks you for the gift of his seed."

Later, after the promised coffee, Robert left her home. The sun was just creeping up over the horizon of the Thames. He was totally shattered and pleased with the extra two hundred pounds she had given him. He was also thrilled with her comments about how he had interpreted her desires so well. A job well done to the satisfaction of all parties and might well be repeated at some time in the future.

Chapter 2

"Change please, change please."

The singsong voice pleaded but, without the conviction you might expect from someone, truly desperate. Robert had seen the same guy in his regular spot in Charing Cross Underground for as long as he had been commuting to London. The street beggar never seemed to alter and didn't look particularly needy. His clothes were of a good standard, hair combed and short and certainly, he wasn't mal-nourished.

He passed the sitting man, thinking that he can't even be bothered with the "Spare" from the usual phrase "Spare change please" associated with street begging in the town.

It was Monday and Robert was trying to recoup from the heavy weekend. His night with the Accountant had taken a huge chunk out of his energy reserves. The drive to Eastbourne, where his parents lived, had been slow with holiday traffic and then, after a late finish to the party, Lucy had attacked his body like a desperate animal, starving and frenetic in her need.

As was often the case, they argued on the way back. Robert couldn't understand why, after a session where Lucy climaxed, she would launch into him as if guilt drove her to denial. It was as if she was punishing herself for enjoying sex and, in her self flagellation, punished those around her. Privately, Robert thought she had a hang up that needed the services of a shrink. This was possibly one of the main reasons that both of them couldn't commit to any real future with each other.

Robert had dropped her at home, a perfunctory kiss on his cheek as she opened the car door and then, she was gone, with no goodbye or backward glance as if she was shutting out the last few hours, cutting it out of her memory.

He had a message on the answer phone, but it was only his mother saying thank you for coming and the present. He slept for four hours before showering and catching the tube to UCL where he had a lecture on modern influence and sudden rise in popularity of classical music.

Dinner that night was a hastily cooked scrambled eggs and toast, washed down with a glass of beer, warm from sitting on the window sill in the sunshine. Robert caught up with some of his studying and reviewed his dissertation, avoiding the urge to dump it in the recycle bin.

His evening was rescued by the trill of the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi is that Michael?" Robert reached for his pad.

"Yes, Michael speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi, my name's Rachel, I need an escort for this weekend and wondered if you were free. I saw your advert in the local newspaper. Is that your real picture?"

"Hi Rachel, yep that's me. The weekend is free at the moment. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh! It's just a party, but is meant to be his and hers. The 'hers' is not a problem, but the 'his' might be. So, as a last resort, I hoped you could be my escort for the evening."

Robert took her details, discussed his fee of two hundred pounds for a six hour stint. The party was in Essex, they agreed to take a cab from her address. Dress was to be smart casual.

Saturday evening found him outside her flat in an East London Suburb. He had opted for a pair of stone coloured chinos, a Paul Smith shirt and a tan blazer that hadn't seen the light of day for quite some time. Brown deck shoes completed the ensemble. He felt comfortably dressed and quite ready for the evening's entertainments.

Rachel, when she answered the door to his press on the bell push, was nothing like her voice might have suggested. On the telephone, her voice, in its lightness, suggested someone on the diminutive side. Rachel was anything but diminutive. Although not obese, Rachel was heavily built. She stood in her Jeans and a multicoloured blouse at around five feet nine with broad shoulders and a heavy set body supported on thick legs that filled the jeans.

Her smile though, was quite charming and went with her chatty personality very well. She had made her face using just hints of colour over her eyes and a light blush to her cheeks. Robert liked the way her short brown hair had been cut into her neck, shaped like a wedge, he noticed the subtle highlights of red.

"Ready?" She asked him breezily as she checked the door and carefully placed her keys into a side pocket of the leather purse.

The cab had been waiting at the curb. Rachel gave the driver her invitation card with the address on it. Co-ordinates pressed into his sat-nav, they set off to what turned out to be a converted barn in Chalfont Saint Peter in rural Essex. Robert paid the driver and secured his services for the return journey later in the evening.

Her tickets were checked at the door by two very large men in black suits and black ties that looked like they might be strangling the muscle bound guys. Robert thought the suits might have had to be sprayed on.

The next three hours passed much too slowly. The music wasn't to Robert's taste, he had never really developed a liking for sixties pop. Rachel had pretty much dumped him by the bar and melted into the crowded dance floor. He caught the occasional glimpse of her dancing with other women and once or twice, with a guy who looked like he might be a Rugby prop forward, but moved with a grace that belied his bulk.

The scotch had been watered down or was such a cheap variety that all the taste and content had been left behind somewhere. He chatted to a couple of people who wanted his space at the bar so they could recharge glasses, but nothing interesting and really, only fragmentary, voices struggling to overcome the loudness of the music.

At last, Rachel found him propping up the bar looking quite bored and more than ready to go home. She had a girl by the wrist and was dragging her behind, almost pulling the poor thing off of her feet.

"This is Sally." Rachel yelled in his ear. "She's coming home with us."

The cab was a little late for the return journey. While they waited in the coolness of the dark night, Rachel and Sally swapped tongues in a display of feminine lust and desperation to get inside each others clothing.

Rachel jumped head first, onto the back seat yanking the slight Sally behind her like a rag doll. Robert found that he had to take the single pull down seat so he was facing the two girls and would have his back to the driver.

Sally smiled and said hi then, even before the driver had engaged gear, turned in the seat, threw a leg over Rachel's knees and proceeded to French kiss her. Robert had a fleeting glance of white panties as her skirt opened. He watched the two girls as their tongues performed explorations and breathing became quite short. He felt quite spare and extra to use, even slightly voyeuristic as their passions increased.

Sally's fingers manipulated the buttons of Rachel's blouse, opening two or three before her hand slipped between the flaps to grasp a breast. Rachel's hands were equally busy, travelling the length of Sally's torso and pulling at her clothing as if it might come undone suddenly, as if held together with Velcro.

By the time they reached Sally's flat, the girls had become completely lost in each other. Although they had managed to retain some modestly by not actually exposing each others body parts, the show they had put on, for their own benefit, had been steamy enough to warrant the cab driver to study the rear view mirror.

Sally and Rachel tumbled out of the cab, giggling and fumbling, leaving Robert to pay off the driver.

"You got yer 'ands full there mate." He dryly observed. "'Ope you got the stamina."

"Somehow, I don't think I will be needed tonight." Robert accepted the proffered change and watched the cab draw away with the driver shaking his head.

Robert would have let it go at that point, but he had yet to be paid, so followed the noise of the two women, taking advantage of the doors left open.

He found Rachel in the kitchen fixing what looked like a treble shot of tequila and some strange pink juice. Sally was nowhere to be seen, but could be heard tittering in a close by room.

"Um, look, I'll leave you two to it then. But, I er... well I haven't been paid yet Rachel."

She looked suitably mollified as she fished out an envelope from her bag on the counter top.

"Sorry about that Mike and thanks for looking after us. Wanna drink?"

"Its okay thanks, think I'll just head off."

"Oh please stay, Sally really wants to fuck you, she said so and... well a threesome sounds quite nice doesn't it Sal?"

He hadn't heard Sally come up behind him. She reached around his waist and grasped his balls, playfully squeezing them as if to test their weight. He felt a momentary panic as he wondered just what it was he had landed in.

"Ain't nuffink like a nice 'ot cock while me girlfriend eats me." Sally let him go only to grasp his buttocks with both hands. "Nice tight arse you got their Mike, Rach, you have 'is pants down girl while I 'ave a good feel."

Rachel did as she was instructed, before Robert had time to do much else, she had his button undone and was yanking his Chino's and pants down around his ankles.

"Fucking hell Sal! You should see this mother!" Her eyes, now only a few inches away from his cock, looked almost saucer sized as she took his length in. With no more thought, she opened her mouth and sucked his head in.

Sally was also kneeling and had worked her way around from behind him to see what all the fuss was about. Most of his cock was in Rachel's mouth, but enough to give her an idea that he wasn't small in the penile department, was showing.

"Oh! He's shaved as well, we done it right this time Rach."

They shared the sucking duties, swapping him from mouth to mouth between kissing each other, rubbing exposed tongues as they poked out between their lips.

He had to call a halt after a few minutes, not wanting to unload all too soon, even into willing mouths.

The girls picked up their drinks and walked into the living room. In short order, they had divested themselves of clothing and had each snorted a line, something Robert had never wanted to get into, but allowed that some people enjoyed the recreational side of drugs.

He sipped a coke with ice in it while he watched the girls go at it. They kissed and explored, tongues darting as nimble fingers manipulated. Then Sally went down on Rachel, sucking her clit into her mouth while fingering her wetness. Soon one finger was joined by another, then another until she had managed to slip all four fingers into Rachel's body. It was only a matter of time and lubrication, until her whole hand, up to the wrist was disappearing. Rachel's head thrashed from side to side in obvious ecstasy, culminating in a loud squeal as she came with a gush of amber fluid.

The roles were reversed, but Sally, being somewhat smaller than Rachel, could only take three fingers of Rachel's hand. It didn't matter though, the result was the same, Sally reached her orgasm loudly, yelling, fit to bring the cops.

The evening finished with the two in a sixty nine position while Robert fucked Sally's arse, exactly as she had demanded. Rachel licked his spend off of Sally as it oozed from her crack. His function complete, Robert eventually extricated himself and found a cab home exhausted and a hundred pounds better off than he had expected to be.

Robert's next assignment found him in the clutches of an old woman after what had been a pleasant afternoon in Brighton, taking tea in a quaint little tea shop in the lanes. There was nothing he could do for her, even his libido had scruples and a woman, fast approaching octogenarianism, was a step too far for him. That she had money and seemed to be fascinated by his youth and virility didn't help. He let her down as gently as he could, not wanting to hurt her feelings, but realising that, once offered, there was no way to say no without crushing her. His mistake though, was lying when he said he wasn't feeling too well. She came back for another crack at him a few days later, stating her interest in him and that she thought she might be in love.

The money would have been handy, but Robert, even though he was up for hire to anyone with the money, just was so appalled that he was almost physically sick. She eventually took the hint after several phone calls that ended with her cursing him as she slammed the receiver down.

In fact, Robert's next few assignments and remainder of the month were best forgotten. It was as if his luck had completely deserted him. Each woman who called his advertised number, carried more than enough baggage or something else, equally unattractive. He began to think that it had all been beginners luck until Elizabeth called.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers