Escort Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Antonella experiences her first big black cock.
2.1k words
4.43
42.9k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: First Time's a Charm

"We need to get an apartment with two bathrooms," Kobi thought after bumping into Antonella for the third time in as many minutes. They were both getting ready for another eventful night.

As Antonella dried off her hair in front of the mirror, Kobi was stretching out her black thigh high stockings over her foot and up her legs to her thighs. Kobi yelled over the noise coming from the hair dryer, "What time is your appointment?"

Antonella shut off the hair dryer and responded, "Shit...he'll be here in less than thirty minutes."

Kobi laughed at her sudden rise in her voice, "Don't worry. I'll be gone by then."

Antonella began combing her hair. "Where is your appointment again?"

"The Plaza," Kobi said in between smoothing out her stockings.

Kobi stood up and walked into her adjourning bedroom, as Antonella asked, "Are you nervous?"

Kobi thought for a second. Tonight was going to be her first time with two men at the same time. "A little bit. Not sure what to expect." She pulled her black dress over her head and squeezed it down her thin body.

Antonella laughed, "Don't be. You're gonna have a great time." Kobi remembered that Antonella had already experienced a threesome and raved about it. "It's nonstop. You're going to love it. I bet you cum like 5 times."

Kobi got up and grabbed her makeup bag and walked back into the bathroom. Antonella was now sitting on the toilet cover, rubbing lotion over her body. Kobi placed her bag on the counter and removed her eyeliner from the bag. "You're the one that should be nervous," Kobi joked as she began applying her eyeliner.

Antonella replied back, "Why would I be nervous about tonight?"

Kobi stopped and turned around. "Your first time with a black man."

Antonella shrugged her shoulder. "So, what?"

Kobi raised her eyebrows. "He's going to stretch your pussy out. That is if he doesn't break you in half."

Antonella shook her head. "A cock is a cock. Doesn't matter what color. I've taken big ones before. It's all the same."

Kobi began laughing, "I'm just messing with you."

Antonella stood up and looked at the clock. "I better get dressed."

Kobi glanced over as she finished applying lipstick. "I'll be out of here in a few minutes."

Antonella walked out of the bathroom into her adjourning bedroom and yelled back, "Want to see what I'm wearing tonight?" Before Kobi could reply, Antonella walked back in zippering up a red corset over her breasts.

Kobi nodded in approval, "That's sexy. Your client is going to get a hard on once he sees you in it. I think I'm getting all wet just seeing it."

"He better, he asked for it specifically. With matching garters, thigh high stockings, and heels."

Just then the phone rang and Antonella went to pick it up. Kobi could hear her talking in the other room, but couldn't make out the words. As Antonella reappeared in the bathroom she was holding the garters and stockings in hand.

"That was him, he's early." Antonella said hastily as she clicked on the garter around her waist.

Kobi took one final look in the mirror. "Don't worry, I'm leaving now." She gave Antonella a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun tonight." Then left the bathroom to grab her purse and jacket.

Antonella clicked on the garter straps to the thigh high stockings as she heard the door slam behind Kobi.

As Kobi was about to press the button for the elevator, the doors flew open. Out walked a fairly tall, stocky African American man dressed business casually with shades on to add some style. He gave Kobi a smile as he walked past. Kobi smiled back knowing who he was before entering the elevator and hitting the button for the first floor.

The man knocked twice on the door. "One second," a voice screamed from the other side of the door.

Antonella was buckling the strap of her high heel to complete the outfit. She stood up and put on a robe and wrapped it around her concealing the sexy outfit she had underneath. She walked over to the door and took a peep through the peephole. Antonella opened the door all the way and smiled as she extended an invitation for Marcus to come in. As she closed the door behind him, she gave him a hug and a kiss while saying, "Nice to meet you Marcus."

"Nice to meet you too, and this is for you." Marcus said before handing her a white envelope.

Antonella accepted the envelope and placed it in her robe pocket before asking, "Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

Marcus looked around the spacious apartment, which was lit dimly. Some soft music was playing in the background. "Not at all. I hope you don't mind me being early."

"Not at all." Antonella spoke as she gestured for him to go into the living room area.

They took a seat on the couch and talked briefly to get comfortable. The entire time, Marcus would run his hands over her body, as Antonella would run her fingertips up and down his thigh. Before long, Antonella could see Marcus' cock slowly growing in his pants. She gave the area a quick massage before excusing herself. She gave him a long, deep, French kiss before slowly getting up and walking to the bathroom.

In two minutes, she made sure the donation was correct, and slid off her robe before opening the door. Marcus was still sitting on the couch, waiting anxiously, as his eyes met Antonella. She was standing there at the threshold in her red corset with garters, stockings, and heels. Immediately, he was glad he decided on her and was looking forward to fucking her senseless.

Marcus got up and walked over to her. She leaned against the wall as he towered over her.

"Do you like the outfit?" Antonella asked.

"Yes. Could you model it for me? Spin around." Marcus replied. Antonella did as asked. When she made the complete spin, he twirled his finger. "One more time, this time go slower."

Once again, she did as asked. As she seductively turned around so that her back was facing him, she held the pose, giving him a perfect view of her ass. It was at the moment that he grabbed her from behind.

He grabbed her ass cheek with one hand as the other reached around to feel her breasts. He kissed her neck and ear, causing Antonella to let out a moan as she felt his hot breath of her.

He spun her around and gave her a hard passionate kiss. Both his hands covered her ass cheeks as their tongues explored the inner depths of the others mouth. With one hand, he reached underneath her and began rubbing against her clit. She quickly became wet.

Antonella reached down with her right hand and massaged his throbbing hard cock through his pants. As he stuck his finger inside her, she slowly unzipped his pants and let out his giant hard cock. As she let it out and grasped it in her hands, she had to look down. She gasped when she saw the size of it.

"Mmmm, that's a big cock." She spoke softly as she jerked it up and down in her hands.

Marcus just smiled and nodded his head. They continued to kiss and moan as their hands played with one another down below.

Antonella slowly kissed her way down his neck before kneeling down in front of him. She blew on his cock as she looked up at him. She then licked just the tip, teasing him with her tongue. She jerked the massive cock and licked his balls before finally opening her mouth wide and placing his cock inside.

Antonella sucked on the tip first getting it nice and wet. She tried to suck down as much as she could, but it was far too big for her mouth. She sucked what she could with lots of energy and eye contact while jerking what she couldn't fit in her mouth with her hand. She spit on his cock and rubbed it with both of her hands. She then licked his balls again and slowly made her way up the base of his cock with her tongue before reaching the top and sucking on it again.

She wanted to see how much of it, she could fit in her mouth, so she stood up and leaned over. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and eased in as much as she could inch by inch. She got about half way there, when she gagged. But her attempt at deep throating his cock made Marcus groan out loudly. He stood her up and kissed her again as she jerked his still throbbing cock with her hand.

Marcus then spun her around again and bent her over, her hands reaching out for the walls. He kneeled down and licked her still wet pussy. He spread her ass cheeks apart and pushed her legs apart to give him optimal access. He used long strokes with his tongue, delving deep inside her pussy.

Antonella closed her eyes and moaned as he worked his tongue in and out of her. She slid one finger between her thighs and rubbed her clit while he licked her pussy. Once her pussy was wet enough, he grabbed his cock with his hand and led it towards her pussy.

He placed the tip in and out a few times, trying to open her up. Antonella moaned again as he penetrated her. He worked his cock into her deeper and deeper with each stroke until he was half way inside her. Antonella bit her lip as his cock stretched her pussy wide. Marcus continued with long, slow thrusts stopping right at the tip each time before pushing his cock deep inside her again.

Antonella turned her head around to look at him. "Yea, baby. Give me the big black cock."

Marcus smiled again and gradually quickened the pace. As he fucked her harder and faster, her moans became screams of pleasure. He was surprised that such a small woman could handle his cock with such ease. "Fuck me. Just like that. Give me that black cock. Fuck me." Antonella screamed over and over again. Squirts of her pussy juices dribbled out with each thrust. Marcus had to stop as he could feel the cum building up. He let his cock out with a loud moan and took a step back to catch his breath. Antonella caught her breath for a moment as well, before spinning around and tasting her pussy juices.

Antonella then led him by the cock to the couch. She sat him down on the couch and then lifted one leg over his outstretched legs, so that he was directly below her. She planted her heels into the floor as she eased down onto his cock. Antonella held onto the base as she worked his cock in and out her pussy a few times. Finally, she sat all the way down taking his cock all the way inside her. His cock miraculously disappeared in her pussy.

"Yea baby, take the whole thing." Marcus responded.

Antonella bounced up and down on his cock. Each time she reached the tip, she left a stream of her cum on his cock. She grabbed onto his chest with her hands and pounced up and down on his cock. Her screams building louder and louder each time until she was just screaming "Ahhhhh." He held her by the waist and thrust his cock upwards in and out of her pussy. More screams and moans followed.

"You like that black cock, don't you?" Marcus asked in a cocky tone.

"Yes, I love your black cock." Antonella replied. She screamed it over and over again, as he fucked her harder and faster until she had to release. She held onto him as her body shook and her cum leaked out onto his cock. They laughed and kissed again before Antonella spun around, her ass now facing him, and lowered herself onto his hard cock again. She continued to bounce up and down on his cock as both of their screams grew loud again.

"I'm going to cum." Marcus yelled.

Antonella quickly jumped off and shoved his cock into her mouth. She jerked it with her hands as Marcus yelled and spasmed. "Uhhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhhh!" he screamed as he exploded into her mouth. Dribbles of cum slipped out the sides of her mouth as she sucked him to completion. She spit his cum back onto his cock before sucking it down again and swallowing.

"Mmmm, I love black cum too." Antonella said with a smile.

While Antonella was busy getting fucked by her first black man, Kobi was getting put through the ringer.

To be continued in Chapter 4... Kobi and the Two Cocks.