Escort Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
Kobi experiences her own first: Two men at the same time.
1.6k words
4.51
34.3k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: DP Kobi

While Antonella was busy getting fucked by her first black man, Kobi was getting put through the ringer.

On the other side of town, Kobi's two clients, Bill and Lance, weren't wasting anytime. She was already on her knees with one cock in one hand, and another cock in her mouth. Her dress pulled down around her waist, and her stockings and heels still on.

Kobi sucked as fast as she could, while jerking the other guy off. Every thirty seconds, she would switch cocks, making sure she didn't forget about the other guy.

As she sucked and licked, while alternating cocks, Bill grabbed her by the waist to help her up. He pushed her over towards Lance, who grabbed her head while shoving his cock in her face. Kobi opened her mouth to deep throat his cock, as Bill lifted up her dress to her waist. He gave a light slap to her ass before kissing and licking each cheek. He rubbed his fingers over her thong covered pussy, feeling her wetness through the panties.

Kobi continued to suck as Bill lifted up her panties and pulled them to the side revealing her sweet tight pussy. Bill dove right in and began licking her pussy up and down. Kobi moaned as Lance grabbed her head and began slowly sticking his cock in and out of her mouth.

Bill worked his way up to her asshole, and began licking her pussy and asshole in long licks. Lance shoved his whole cock in Kobi's mouth. She gagged before taking his cock out leaving a string of saliva from his cock to her mouth. Kobi continued to jerk him off as she moaned in delight from Bill shoving his tongue inside her pussy.

As she licked Lance's shaft and balls, Lance surprised her by dropping his first load of cum all over her face and lips. Kobi flung her head back as she was caught off guard, but Lance was rubbing his cock over his cum on her face and lips before shoving it back in her mouth, so she could suck down any drops that were left.

Bill was now paying special attention to her asshole with his tongue, while fingering her pussy. Lance spasmed one last time as the last drop of cum left his cock. He then scooped up the streams of cum left on her face with his fingertips and shoved them in her mouth, as she sucked and swallowed it all with a happy smile.

Lance winked, "That's a good girl. Bill, I'm going to jump in the shower. Why don't you have some fun with her and get her ready."

Bill didn't even raise his head to nod, he just kept on licking and fingering Kobi, getting both holes nice and ready. Lance strolled off as his cock became limp, while Kobi began moaning in delight from the thorough pussy licking.

In a continuous motion, Bill stopped licking and stood up behind Kobi. "You stay there." He said as he slapped her ass and ran off.

Kobi looked back to see Bill reaching into a dresser draw and pulling out a toy: A set of anal beads.

Bill returned and quickly rammed his rock hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. Kobi moaned as she felt Bill deep inside her. Bill then began shoving a bead insider her ass, leaving it inside her. He inserted his cock in and out of her pussy slowly while shoving in a second bead, and then squeezing in a third bead.

With three beads inside her asshole and the other beads hanging out of her ass, Bill fucked her like he was short on time. It was hard and fast. Kobi loved it, but was starting to wonder where Lance was. But she didn't have a lot of time to think, because Bill was really working her pussy over. Kobi moaned louder and louder as he pounded her pussy with hard and fast thrusts. He was going balls deep inside her, when he stopped. He quickly removed his cock from her pussy and walked over to her front.

"Suck that cock. Suck it." He ordered.

Kobi tasted her pussy juices all over his cock, while giving it a good coat of saliva. Bill reached over and slowly pulled out a bead from her ass. Kobi grimaced, but managed to continue to suck his cock. Eventually, Bill pulled out the remaining two beads, exposing her wide-open asshole. Bill then raced back behind her and bent her over again. He spread her ass cheeks open and shoved his cock inside her pussy. He gave her three good hard thrusts, before taking his cock out of her pussy and easing it into her asshole. It was tight at first, but Bill managed to squeeze his cock in three quarters of the way in.

Bill worked her ass over just as hard and fast as he was her pussy. Kobi screamed and moaned in pleasure and pain. Bill slapped her ass, leaving red marks as he power fucked her asshole. He shoved his cock all the way and held it. He leaned over and kissed Kobi, shoving his tongue in her mouth like he shoved his cock in her ass.

Bill looked over and saw the comfortable bed in the center of the room. Even though he loved having Kobi stand up with her stockings and heels still on, he was tired of standing, so he took his cock out of her ass and picked her up in his arms. Kobi let out a surprised yell at being picked up. He carried her over to the bed and threw her on to the bed. Bill jumped onto the bed next to her and was helping her get on top of him. He pushed his cock in her pussy and let her bounce up and down on his cock.

Kobi was finally in control and took full advantage of it. She bounced and pounced on his cock trying to make him cum. But Bill met her intensity and fucked her back just as hard. There bodies moved up and down in unison as the sounds of their flesh hitting echoed through the room. They both stared hard into each other's eyes, their faces full of intense passion.

Suddenly, she felt a figure hover over her. She looked up to see Lance had returned from his shower. His hair was dripping wet and his cock was at full attention. He crouched over her and snuggled his cock into her ass. They proceeded to double penetrate her in perfect rhythm. One cock into her pussy and out as the other cock goes into her ass.

They were fucking her so hard, she couldn't speak. Just yells and moans escaped her mouth. Her eyes were permanently stuck in the back of her head. The two men were taking enjoyment in it. Mocking her even.

"You like two cocks don't you, you whore." Lance said. Kobi could only nod.

"Yea, you like getting fucked in the ass." Bill chimed in. Kobi nodded again.

"Lance, I want to fuck that ass now. Let me at that ass." Bill blurted out eagerly.

Lance jumped off, letting Kobi finally catch her breath. She collapsed onto Bill panting wildly. But they weren't done with her yet.

Lance helped her up and had her spin around. She sat down ass first, onto Bill's cock and leaned back placing her arms on his chest. Bill proceeded to thrust his pelvis upwards, ramming his cock hard into her ass.

With her legs spread wide, heels digging into the bed, Lance decided Bill shouldn't have all the fun. So Lance squeezed in, lifting up one of her stocking covered legs and placing it on his arm. All three bodies twisted and intertwined in a sea of criss-crossed arms and legs, but somehow, Lance found a way into her tight pussy.

With her legs flailing, and the two men sandwiching her, Kobi came furiously screaming for the entire world to hear.

The guys nodded to one another, as if they've done this a million times. So, Lance picked Kobi up with his cock still inside her. He placed her onto the bed next to Bill and continued to pound her pussy in a missionary position.

Her legs were over his shoulder, the heels clicking together with each thrust. Kobi screamed and screamed to near exhaustion. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see Bill hover his cock over her mouth.

When she opened her eyes, a load of warm cum was dropping into her open mouth and splattering onto her face. Bill shoved his cock into her mouth once more, letting her suck him clean. He collapsed onto the bed leaving her with a messy facial.

Kobi tried to wipe the cum off her mouth with her fingers, but Lance was still fucking her hard and fast. He grabbed her hands, so she couldn't wipe the cum off. He wanted the cum to stay on her face.

Lance pummeled her pussy as hard and fast as he could for several minutes. He was holding nothing back as he wanted to add his load of cum to the cum Bill left on her face.

He took a final look at her stockings, then her heels waving in the air, and at her sexy cum soaked face and knew that was it. So, he hopped up and leaned over her, so his cock was directly over her face.

He dropped his second load onto her face, leaving her with a huge coat of cum. The cum dripped down the side of her face as the two guys laughed proud of their work.

After experiencing two new sexual "firsts," Antonella and Kobi received one more request that would be a first for both of them.

Coming Soon: Chapter Five......"Two Girls and a Guy"