Estate Debt Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers

Chapter Three

Morning time during training at the estate was rather idyllic. Girls were permitted usually to sleep in and leisurely ready themselves for the day's activities posted on their laptops. Showering, applying cosmetics, in room breakfast and coffee served by an on duty service slave made for an atmosphere more like an expensive spa in the Alps than a slave training compound for stunning beauties whose reason of existence eventually will be in the hands of their future masters or mistresses.

Mid-morning light gardening and relaxing in one of the three pleasure gardens was usually the after breakfast place to be, the slaves strolling silently alone or with another supplicant, their soft heeled pumps on the lawn, their matching black leather tongs and slave collars their only attire, except on chillier days when leather capes were also permissible. Some were on their knees on the lawn , as if in prayer or meditation, lifting their breasts to the sky, reading and whispering to themselves the rules and regulations, preparing for one of the many written and oral tests given almost daily.

Sometimes, a trainer may give permission for two or three kneeling nude women to study together, reciting the mantra of a debt slave in a low choral whisper, repeatedly : "I am for now a slave. My only goal is to please." Occasionally, one would witness a morning encounter on the lawn with a trainer and slave being given extra lessons in position training or cock worship, but usually, mornings were for the girls to relax and prepare.

A highly - trained debt slave is a bi-sexually trained slave. Even females without the penchant for another woman's touch and tongue must learn to service other women, certainly if she is to be auctioned off to a mistress and/or a couple who enjoy threesomes. For some of the submissives, this comes naturally. For others, it must be programmed into their training by the Estate.

Mitra, a demure debt slave of Persian decent, was one trainee who hadn't any experience or inclination to touch or be handled by another woman; so, she the natural choice for the day's mid-afternoon lesson in lesbian sex techniques...

Marika, the slave with the most demerit dog tags on her slave collar, was stretched naked over a wine barrel in the center of the main pleasure garden's lawn, her nipples pointing upward to the partially cloudy sky. Mitra was given the command to whip the sweat-glistened Brazilian with a trainer's crop, concentrating mostly on the upper thighs, lower belly and shaved pubic areas. At first, her swings were hesitant and too light, A trainer's quirt quickly applied to Mitra's own ass and thighs gave her a fast lesson in how to apply the whip to Miraka's upturned belly.

Finally, when the trainers were satisfied with the lashing, they untied the weeping Brazilian and brought her over on her hands and knees to Mitra, who was now staked out upon the lawn in the middle of the slave circle, the six novitiates kneeling naked in the heat of the day, all attired with nipple clamps and anklet chains for today's demonstrations. Immediately, the former business woman from Sao Paolo knew what to do. Her face disappeared into Mitra's spread-eagled thighs as her trainer softly whispered oral commands to her to use her tongue, her lips only, whole mouth or kisses only, on the now writhing young slave.

All the other kneeling females were permitted to caress the next girl's thighs and pussy as the demonstration continued. And just when Mitra was beginning to buck under the tongue and lips of her sister slave, the trainer pulled Miraka by her leash and away from the near orgasming girl. Now, each debt slave was brought over to Mitra and told to squat over Mitra's luscious mouth for two minutes of tongue lashing.

The beautiful Iranian could not help but to meet each pussy half way down and apply her lips and tongue to each offered pussy, each pussy a difference in scent, moistness and flavor. She was in paradise.

After all six girls were serviced, they were told to form a daisy chain around the staked out Mitra and allowed free expression of their lust on the female lying before them. In the meantime, Arthur, the young muscular black trainer, finished off Mitra with his nimble fingers while she avidly nursed upon his saliva-soaked cock.

Minutes later, all the girls were at the outdoor showers, silently soaping each other, a small smile on almost every lovely face. The rest of the afternoon was spent in silence lounging about the pool, reading, resting or preparing for an upcoming quiz by listening to their slave commands on their Ipods, or building up a tan. Collars were optional.

Chapter four

The Estate master sat at his walnut desk in the inner den of his private quarters scanning the on line dossiers of each of the eight women at this training session. He was always interested in how and why they would submit themselves freely to all the deprivations and humiliations of becoming a debt slave. Most were single professionals who over-extended their credit to the point of disaster, but several were married women who were in service as debt slaves, some having been through two or more slaveries in the past already in order to clear up their accounts and get the creditors off their backs, hopefully once and for all.

He read the preliminary application of Kate, the lovely thirty-eight year old wife of a middle-aged army major presently in service in the Middle East. It seemsed that she had an appetite for gambling in the many Indian casinos in and around her ranch home in Arizona. She ran up markers that she could never pay off as a junior partner in an architectural firm.

So, when she heard about an opportunity that a group of private bankers connected to the board of trustees were willing to negotiate, she sent in an encrypted application and she later discreetly called one afternoon to inquire about her status on the board's waiting list. Her submitted resume showed her to be reserved in public, but very desirous of learning newer, less traditional, sexual activities. She listed rope play, male dominance and spankings on her questionnaire as desirable sex play .

None of the above were in the repertoire of her husband's sexuality and a chance to get experience, pay off her huge gambling debts prior to his return and have something exciting to do for three months was too good to pass up. If her spouse only knew that at this very moment outside the den's window, the Estate master was observing the nude hanging figure of the major's collared wife roped to a massive willow tree, being hosed down by two trainers, he would surely have a heart attack (or, perhaps gleefully join in the activity!)

Another trainee, a Pakistani beauty named Gupta, was actually in attendance because of her husband, a dot com venture capitalist from Lahore, went bust almost a decade ago and was using his stunning spouse to slowly pay back the millions he owed to his creditors, both here and abroad. This was her third six-month contract with the Estate. Because of her experience as a debt slave, she was used to give morning lectures and hands on demonstrations to the new females on how to be a docile yet self-confident submissive. She also served as a service slave overseer during banquets and member auction sales at of the finale of this or other training periods. Her beauty and grace, even as she was being tit-flogged or made to suck off two trainers at once, was inspiring and a great example to the other women on how to indulge in their servitude while keeping a strong inner sense of self.

The master became unusually hard while thinking of Gupta and decided to page her into his den for an afternoon ass licking session, mutually given, and perhaps a tit-fucking climax on her puffy brown nipples.

The Estate master rarely climaxed inside his changes, saving that occasion only for women he emotionally favored. So most trainees left his office either with a mouthful of his cum or their tits or ass or belly dripping his load as they passed his often amused head secretary, Ilene, dutiful nude and chained to her desk at in his outer office.

Meanwhile, in the conference area of the compound, the pussy training segmentwas finally underway. Each female was chained to a slave ring embedded on the wall of the far side of the room, facing the gardens. They lay on their backs, their collars attached to the rings and their ankle cuffs being used to double them so that hands and ankles were on the same plane, totally exposing their pussies to the trainer and his cohorts.

At these events, the more prominent males on the organization's membership rolls were asked if they wished to come and participate, giving their opinion of this sessions pride of newbie debt slaves. Some of the men were regulars to this event, never wanting to miss out on an opportunity to savor new, recently trained pussies before they were auctioned off to some other man. Three of the members were here this day, their firm erections being eyed anxiously by the row of the seven doubled women.

The first ten minutes or so of the event were for the males to watch each woman finger herself in front of the trainers and members. The men watched carefully, looking for real slave heat, not just some one just performing as told. If one female was especially into her masturbation, a member might kneel beside her face and give the aroused woman his erection to nurse on while she finger-fucked her juicing pussy.

When the master or trainer thought it appropriate, a drum began to beat slowly in the corner of the hall and each man mounted his pre-designated slave.

When all were penetrated, a trainer loosened the ankle chains of each sub girl so that she could wrap her lovely limbs around her rider. All the females except the virginal Fanta from Nigeria participated. She was given the service slave task of putting on and removing the male's prophylactics with her lusciously lipsticked mouth.

The only rule of the day was that no member could shoot inside a slave's pussy. He had to pull out just before ejaculating, with the option of coming on then slave's belly, tits or face or leaving on the sperm filled bag and having Fanta remove it with her mouth. Gupta, who just arrived in the hall after her private time with the master, was kneeling by to service and clean all comers if requested, including the cum-soaked supplicants.

If a member desired a private session with any of the females, he would submit a voucher to one of the trainers and lead the chosen slave away on her leash. This happened often and brought a great amount of extra funds to the Estate.

Because all primary intercourse with the new debt slaves was only done in a specific way by order of the master, many members wanted a chance to cum in a different position, or spank a slave debtor or orgasm with his chosen slave girl hanging in the cellar by a rafter, perhaps upside down. His option was his alone once he vouched for his ability to afford the extra attention.

The Estate rules for members were also very strict. Actually harming a valuable debt slave trainee or being too overbearing on her psyche was frowned upon by the Estate master and the board. Several wealthy members were asked to give up their memberships for being too abusive with two the trainees several years ago. One woman resigned her contractual agreement and left the estate after an incident where a member brought along his male great dane and demanded that the sub girl service the animal. An alert trainer in the video room caught the incident and reported it immediately to the Estate master, who in turn notified the board of trustees. The board took immediate action upon the transgressor and refunded his one half million dollar club binder, banning him from the membership without recourse.

The Estate was not an opened forum for sexual miscreants. It's purpose, as stated in its mission statement, was "a mutually agreed upon exchange of goods and services between consenting adults." Any violation by members was dealt with great discretion yet a firm hand for the protection of all concerned.

Sometimes true intimacy between contracted slave and master would lead to an everlasting bond, even formal marriage. Maggie Wright, a soft-spoken, almost shy debt slave serving under a six month service contract to a wealthy bond trader in Manhattan, was so alluring and affectionate with her owner that he couldn't resist his urge to marry her legally. Today, years later, the couple still have an active interest in the in the organization, with Maggie on the Estate's board of directors and Bill consulting pro bono (boner?) as a financial consultant.

Whenever a novice caught Maggie's imagination, she would take the new slave girl on loan from the estate back to the couples West Side apartment for the enjoyment of her husband and herself. Also, they were usually in attendance at charity benefits held several times a year at the estate with current in house trainees open to membership bidding for the rest of the weekend, no holes barred.

Maggie was a natural female dominant. It was her innovative sex games with her then master's submissive side that lured him into keeping her as his legal spouse. She utilized her prowess in regular domination of her compliant husband with sporadic cock slapping sessions as he was roped to a ceiling hook or the use of penile chastity devices to keep him coming back for more stern but stimulating and loving abuse. It was a marriage made somewhere close to heaven for both.

She loved to tie him to their canopy bedstead, his standing figure and straining cock-ringed hard on looming above the mattress where his gorgeous forty-one year old wife-mistress would be hungrily devouring an on loan beauty perhaps half her age, stopping every now and then to force the sub girl to lick Dan's upper thighs and belly, rarely giving the young slave girl access to his throbbing almost purplish erection. If he came without his wife's permission, he knew that her dildo would be felt in his ass later on. A reward for not coming until told could be watching the mouth of his luscious wife swallowing his stout cock whole while their submissive's tongue lapped at his asshole from behind.

His climax was felt right down to his straining balls. Then, all three would settle in for a sound sleep, the exhausted slave girl chained again to the foot of the bed, on call if needed during the night, the couple's private scents saturating her senses.

Chapter five

The last two days of the Estate's training program was set for closure festivities, including a formal dinner party on the first evening with all the soon to be graduates in formal evening wear, at least at the start of the dinner. The only dress distinction that was evident from the other females in attendance was their new hand tooled brown leather collars, a symbol of their readiness to be auctioned off the following night.

Only Marika was still in a novice collar, her d rings full of all the demerits she had been rung up by disobeying her trainers' or the master's will. She was given a choice: Either be dismissed from the program and not receive the certification needed to clear her financial debts down the line or be on call in the estate's cellar for any and all activities that would be put upon her as she's chained up in the well equipped punishment room. If her rankings were improved by the following evening's auction and graduation ceremonies, the board of directors may consider her again as a certifiable debt slave. Any failure to please the estate's guest or guests would be enough the sent her off. She was adamant that she would not fail.

So, there the long-haired beauty knelt, alone in the depths of the estate basement, awaiting her fate at the hands of any member or members, whoever wanted a break from the formal activities happening upstairs in the main banquet hall, attired only in her cuffs and collar, sweat already dripping from her bronzed, tan lined body.

After appetizers and a full dinner, the new graduates came out of their backstage waiting area to a heartfelt round of applause by the members and the board. Some of the women felt a great sense of accomplishment. In less than a year, many of them would be in society again, debt free and with an opportunity to stay that way without the constant stress and worry of being burdened financially, perhaps never again.

All seven of the pride gracefully knelt down on the edge of the dimly lit stage and lowered the front of their elegant evening dresses to expose their breasts fully to the audience.

When all seven women simultaneously cupped their titties and plumped them up for the members, approval, the audience gave them a standing ovation. Some girls began to tear up and weep, others smiled and began to jiggle their breasts playfully, much to the delight of the older members.

They were now fully certified debt slaves, well on their way to receiving a certifiable contract with a new master somewhere in the world outside. Mirika, in the cellars below, heard the merriment and began to weep out of disappointment of being too showy, too feisty to fit in with the rest. That weeping was quickly curtailed when she saw two well dressed young men descending the basement stairs, their cocks already out of their trousers, stiff and wanting. It was going to be a long night.

PART 2

THE CONTRACT

Mira was the first of the Estate's new slave graduates to be called to the master's inner office to sign her contractual agreement with the association. No longer stripped and collared, she looked like almost any attractive young Latina woman one might spot at a high end club or beauty parlor, more worried by a broken fingernail than the state of the rest of mankind. Her gold ankle chain was the only sign that she had been auctioned off and purchased as a temporary debt slave for three months service, beginning as soon as she signed the contract before her on the master's desk. The inscribed slave chain showed her temporary slave registration number with the date that the last day her service to her new owner falls on.

Mira was purchased during the commencement ceremonies several weeks before her return to the Estate. In that time, she was given time to consider her situation again. The board does this to assure that the new slave fully is agreeable to the bylaws of her contract that she is going to sign. If she decides that she couldn't fulfill all the agreements, the organization would hold no malice towards her decision, releasing her completely. No compensation , however, would be paid to her for the two weeks spent in training for her slavery nor she is ever allowed to reapply again as prospective debt slave later. The decision is totally hers to make.

Mira had the highest overall ranking among this latest pride of females. Both the house trainers and the members who used her evaluated Mira highly, especially for her docility and threshold for pain. While most of the other girls had to wait for their video resumes to be seen and bidding to occur over the internet, Mira already had met with her buyer in Chicago, shown him some of her submissiveness, and he agreed that indeed he would take her into his life for the allotted time. She was ecstatic.

The new master was kind yet stern. He was direct with her about his sexual proclivities. He enjoyed 24/7 in house slavery. She was to always prepare for him, whether he came home that evening or not. Whenever he called her in his lavish apartment, she was to speak to him only while kneeling down, even if she was still fully dressed. Upon his arrival, she was to be nude with only her leather tong and bustier on, no heels.

When he arrived, she would quickly prostrate herself fully upon her belly and crawl to his shoes, barely touching them with her fingertips. If he acknowledged her presence, she was to present her small but firm tits to him, popping them out of her bustier. If he was to touch the top of her head or yank a lock or two of her magnificent black mane, she was to unzip his fly and begin smearing her lipstick upon his cock with small wet kisses. Another hand signal would cause her to turn and present her smooth dark Cuban ass to him, either for a quick spanking or penetration by his member.

jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers