Esther and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,300 Followers

"People have separated for years before finally getting a divorce. This way if you're not cohabitating the money you make is all yours to do what you please with. Let her live on her fucking pension and see how she likes it." It was sounding better all the time. We didn't shake on it, but did have a toast to our new arrangement.

Saturday night I begged off going to the square. I was a little tired and I didn't want to run into Sarah.

"Why don't you and Catherine go out to dinner? I'll even buy because of what you did today."

"I thought the agreement was free rent?"

"That agreement starts on Monday. Take her to Anthony's and have them put it on my tab."

"You have a running tab?"

"Hell, after being here twenty-seven years, most places give me preferential seating and treatment. I guess I'm kind of like an old star around here."

"I'll pay for dinner, and I have another restaurant in mind."

"Suit yourself, money bags," Esther cackled rolling away.

El Ranchero was small and quiet with the best Tex Mex food in all of Florida. With a cold bottle of Sangreia and good company I forgot about all my problems for the night. We didn't talk about my past or hers, just what was happening at the moment.

"You're really a nice guy, you know that? When my mom first started telling me about you I thought you were just someone who was trying to take advantage of her. Steve, she may be feisty but she's sometimes way too trusting."

"I can't imagine anyone taking advantage of her especially with Lucy around."

"Believe it or not, since my dad died, there have been two guys that tried to woo and marry her. One took the hint, but the other had to be gently persuaded to leave my mother alone. Let's just say he's back living up north somewhere due to a potential health problem." She laughed and I got a little worried. "Don't worry, I know you're harmless but I did have you checked out after the second time she mentioned your name. Where do you think my mother gets all the dirt about everyone around here? She's got a private investigator on the payroll. Let's just say my mom likes to know what's going on and it keeps her out of trouble." I was looking at Catherine in a whole new light.

"So, what else do you know about me?"

"Everything of any significance. Most of all, you are a person who is caring and can be trusted implicitly and that's hard to find that in someone nowadays. It's like everyone is out for themselves first and the hell with everyone else. You, on the other hand, really care about others."

"Does your report say what side of the bed I like to sleep on or my favorite sexual position?" I replied feeling somewhat irritated. I guess I didn't like the idea of someone checking into me behind my back. It seemed just so sneaky.

"Steve, I had to be sure and no, the report didn't go into that great of detail, but with you being right handed, I'd guess you sleep on the right side of the bed." She was correct on that one.

After dinner we strolled the shops and headed back to her mom's place. At one point we touched hands but I pulled back after realizing what I was doing. You see, Sarah and I always walked hand in hand. It wasn't planned. It was as though our hand just knew what to do. I'm a touchy feely type of person and my hands were always touching, caressing, or just resting on her. I was now missing that closeness.

Over the next week Catherine and I got to know each other a lot better. Sarah was keeping her distance for which I was grateful. I soon realized I was starting to enjoy my newfound freedom. Esther's attorney made out divorce papers and just kept them on file so that when I was ready it would be a done deal.

We took Esther to the plaza most nights. I danced with Catherine because I wanted to, not because I wanted to piss off Sarah any more. Sarah and I were done in my eyes. Just the thought of being with her gave me an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

When I asked Catherine how long she'd been divorced and if she was currently seeing anyone she gave me a curious look but didn't answer either question. We took a walk around the shops and at one point our hands touched and this time they stayed connected.

We were both pretty quiet on the ride back. Lucy was watching television, which meant that Esther was down for the count. We looked at one another and it was like we both wanted to say or do something but neither one of us knew exactly how to do it. Legally I was still married but any sexual feelings I'd had for Sarah had disappeared after that phone call I'd overheard. When I thought about her now, all I could see was her rutting around on a bed with some white haired guy. It made me sad that what we had was now gone.

There was jack shit on the television and I was nowhere near ready to go to sleep. Looking out the window I saw that Catherine's lights was out. I think if they'd been on, I would have probably gone over to talk to her some more. I guess I was feeling lonely. After thirty-six years I was by myself and I didn't know what to do. I thought about beating my meat; hell, it'd been a while since I'd gotten any relief but even that didn't interest me. I might as well go for a swim, maybe that would tire me out enough to where I'd get some sleep.

With my lights out I crept out and slipped into the pool. It was still warm outside and the humidity must have still been over ninety percent. I just walked back and forth in the water-cooling my body down. I never saw her walk up but was startled when I heard her towel hit the lounge chair.

"Water still warm?" she asked looking down at me.

She was wearing a yellow one-piece bathing suit and had her hair pulled back into a tiny ponytail. It was dark enough that I couldn't see everything but what I could see was more than respectable. Then it hit me; I was naked under the water.

"Catherine, I don't have a bathing suit on." I held both of my hands over my private areas and started to get a little embarrassed. At least I wasn't blushing.

"And you have something I haven't seen before? Steve, it's not like we're a couple of damn teenagers who are seeing each other nude for the first time." I didn't respond fast enough for her because all she said was, "Oh hell," and began peeling off her swimsuit. "This way we'll both be naked and you won't be so embarrassed."

I was like a deer in the headlights as I watched her strip the bathing suit down over her breasts, down to her waist, and then she gingerly stepped out of it, and threw it on top of her towel. I continued to stare the whole time.

"For Christ's sakes, it's like you never saw a nude woman before." My brain was processing data as fast as it could as I compared her body to Sarah's. She had bigger boobs, longer nipples, a thicker waist, heavier upper thighs, and a shaved pussy, the latter being what my eyes were now glued to.

"If you stare any harder you're going to go blind," she laughed.

"I think going blind is for doing something else," I replied watching her jump into the pool and pull her wet ponytail back.

"This is nice. I'd forgotten what it was like to swim on a hot night like tonight."

"I had a pool at my last house and kept the temperature at eight-five degrees. We would swim or at least play in the water from April until the end of October. God, I loved living here." I still couldn't take my eyes off her, watching as she walked around in the chest deep water.

She, like her mother, I soon found out, didn't have a shy bone in her body. After submerging in the water and kicking off from the sidewall of the pool she surfaced in the water right in front of me. There was nothing said when she put her arms around me and kissed me. It wasn't the kind of kiss you give your son, your Aunt Marie, or your mother, more like the one lovers give one another. With her full lips and warm tongue she explored the insides of my mouth stopping only for a split second to reposition her lips on the other side.

My arms instinctively encircled her back and pulled her even closer. We moved like we'd done this a thousand times before. To me kissing is an art and what I'd experienced thus far was enough for me to want to find out what else she was experienced at.

They say time stops when you're so consumed in doing something that takes every fiber of your being. Tasting, touching, smelling, and hearing the low moans being emitted can turn the human body into the most pleasurable place on earth, bar none. I guess neither she nor I were thinking about the what if's, only the here and now of what was developing. With tongues dancing and hands and fingers searching we moved from the center of the pool to the side by the stairs. With her back against the sidewall I pressed every portion of my body against her. If I could have climbed inside of her and worn her skin I would have. I needed to have her. I needed to possess and consume her like you would an overripe peach, her juices dribbling out between my lips, down my chin, and onto my chest.

I could feel my heart beating, hell I could hear it in my ears as I lifted her up on the second step and pushed her back covering her with my body. Without the buoyancy of the water holding me up somewhat I probably would have crushed her on the rough concrete steps. With my hands first and then my mouth and lips I caressed her breasts while her head rested on the top step.

From the first moment I saw it, I wanted to taste it. Still submerged in the cool water I place a hand under each cheek and raised it out of the water and onto my lips. A gasp, a whimper, and then her sucking air is what I experienced when I kissed and then started licking and sucking her inner lips and clit.

"God this, God that, were but words spoken in an echo chamber as I moved my lips across her smoothness, licking and sucking in both pool water and her flowing essence. Inserting the full length of my tongue brought out a sharp cry before her hands locked onto my head directing my tongue to where it was duly needed.

I'm just glad Esther was a sound sleeper and hoped the television was on loud enough that Lucy hadn't heard Catherine's first orgasm. But with her pulling my lips to her face, the crickets and grasshoppers were hopefully the only noises that could be heard.

She cleaned my lips and sucked her coating off my tongue while we continued to raise up the temperature of the pool a few degrees. With her two muscular legs wrapped around my middle I stood up, propped her against the sidewall and with one stroke I pushed in. The first and even the second stroke was labored as the lubrications took its sweet ass time to coat my dick. By the third stroke I was buried to the hilt feeling her deep love canal. Luckily neither of us lasted long. With the pool water rapidly washing away any excess lubrication I felt the rumble in my loins as I coated her insides while she gave up her second climax.

I don't think we moved for at least three or four minutes. I could feel her head and mouth on my left shoulder. She squeezed the last drop out of me while I pushed in a now shrinking phallus. She raised up her head, looked into my eyes and kissed me gently before mashing her lips against mine again.

You know the saddest thing on earth? It's when a limp dick flops out of a pleasured and smiling pussy. I guess that's why people use chlorine in pools because I imagine Catherine's pussy was now eking out what must have been two quarts of warm semen. She glanced down between us and chuckled.

"I'm starting to get a little cold." I could feel her shiver so we began untangling our body parts. Those were the last words spoken. She reached down, grabbed my hand and led me into her room.

A shower without soap and two more sessions left me more drained than I'd been in years. Normally an early morning riser, the sun coming in the windows woke me up, then her. Just like last night our lips and tongues did most of the talking, and we had one more wonderful session before breakfast.

I sneaked back into my room, showered, and got dressed. I made sure I beat Catherine to the kitchen, figuring it wouldn't have looked too cool for us to be walking in at the same time.

"You sleep better last night?" Esther asked.

"Much better, thank you," I replied going over to the counter to get a cup of coffee and a cheese Danish. Lucy gave me a smile and asked if she could make me some breakfast.

"This will be fine, but thanks for asking."

"Catherine finally came in about twenty minutes later wearing a pair of long shorts and a spaghetti string halter top that showed off her shoulders beautifully.

She said good morning to everyone, pausing as her eyes met mine. With a cup of coffee in hand she walked over and kissed the top of her mother's head.

"Well, mom, what new and exciting things do you have planned for me today?" she said with a look of total contentment on her face.

We had a barbeque that night. I did steaks, shrimp, mushrooms, and onions on the grill. It took me almost an hour to clean and degrease the damn thing to where it would work right. I was told afterwards it hadn't been used in over five years. I jokingly asked what else hadn't been used in over five years that I could take care of. After Esther said she'd meet me in my room later, we went onto the next subject.

I spent almost six hours between Home Depot and the house replacing air conditioning filters, putting Freon in her car's air conditioner, and recalibrating the sprinkler timer. I made a checklist of things to do and told Lucy whenever she saw something that needed to be looked at to let me know.

We all went to the town square that night and as always Sarah was there. This time, however, she came over and asked to speak to me in private.

"When are you coming home?" Was the first question out of her mouth followed by, "Are you going to divorce me over this?"

"Sarah, I'm not doing anything right now. I don't know where you and I are going to end up, but for now I don't want to be anywhere near you. I feel like a pawn that was manipulated into doing things I really didn't want to do, and with your flip attitude about sowing your wild oats, I'm not sure if we'll ever be husband and wife again in the old sense of the word."

"Well, how long? A week, a month, five months? I need some type of idea."

"In other words, you need to know when I'm coming home so you can get the guys you're fucking out of the house before I get home? As God is my witness, I'll divorce you in a heartbeat if I find your screwing anyone in my house."

"Our house Steve, it is both our house."

"So, you want to have your sex parties on your side of the house?"

"I'm not having sex parties at our house, I never have or ever will. I just need some type of idea what you're looking at and if you're going to be staying with that old lady forever."

"That old lady, as you call her, was the one who told me about your fooling around and whom you were doing it with. She told me about your line dancing buddies and when I told her that you'd never in a million years cheat on me she just said for me to keep my eyes open. And when your friends could no longer look me in the eye anymore, I should have put two and two together. So, that old lady, I guess, was more observant than your own husband." It wasn't going as she planned.

"I just want to know that there's a chance for us."

"There is always a chance," I replied knowing fully that if she was the last female on earth I might think about it but right now given the choice between my hand and her cunt? Well I guess you know the answer to that one. We parted company and she went back to her swinging buddies.

"She wants you back?" Esther asked as I came back to my little group.

"She just asked if we still had a chance, that's all."

"Did she give you a time table?

"Nope. All I told her was that I wasn't going to divorce her right now and that I need time."

"I told you he wasn't dumb," Esther said to Lucy. "She thought you'd get horny and go back to the tramp, but I was betting on you." Catherine's eyes and mine started doing visual foreplay.

"Catherine, you want to dance?" I asked reaching for her hand. "Let's show my wife what a good dancer I've become." All right I was still a shitty dancer outside of the slow songs but anyway I tried. I could see Lucy and Esther laugh when I stepped on Catherine's foot. She was happy when I decided to call it a night.

Was I expecting an encore of the previous night? Not expecting, more so hoping. Looking at my watch I waited for Lucy to put down Catherine's mom and was about to turn off the light when I heard a tapping on my door. I turned off the lights and opened it up a crack. Catherine burst into my room wearing almost nothing as she covered my lips.

"I'm not going to sleep on the wet spot tonight was the last words I heard out of her mouth for the next two hours. I didn't have to carry her to the bed she dragged me. Lips, tongues, and a lot of finger play happened over the next hour and a half. She wasn't shy about asking for what she wanted and at this point neither was I.

Her full lips made me harder and more upright than I'd been in years and, although I tried to warn her, she just increased her pace until I was drained and begging for her to stop. I remembered her cute response of 'oh, are you a little sensitive?' Then I started working on her with my lips and tongue.

Vocal, that's the only way I can describe the next twenty-nine minutes. I worked my way down her body from her lips, stopping at her breasts for a minute or two before proceeding south. Dragging my tongue down her stomach to her navel I finally stopped at her bare mound. I looked up. Her eyes were closed and had her arms folded behind her head—waiting for what I was going do next.

I thought about telling her I was done and slipping out of the bed heading towards the bathroom, sort of like a joke, but as hot and turned on as she was, it wouldn't have gone over too big. So, I did what she was expecting of me, and did it to the best of my ability.

Oral sex, or should I say giving good oral sex is an art. You need to work all parts and pay particular attention to the clit. Between licking and sucking, it was hard and looking for relief. Not just yet I thought as I slipped in one than two fingers into her now dripping slit. Shoving them in to the hilt I twisted them around moving them in and out as juices poured out over the rest of my fingers and hand. As I eased them in, Catharine raised up her ass and pushed back on the bed's headboard making sure she had every centimeter of their length.

Even in the dim light of my room I could see she was flushed and wouldn't be lasting much longer. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue while my fingers worked their magic. With her breathing rapid and shallow I took pity on her and dove in with everything I had.

"Oh my God," she screamed covering her face with my pillow with one hand while the other hand held my head on her pussy. Moving her pussy up and down on my face I made sure my hard tongue was catching every drop she was producing. It was all over in about two minutes. I felt her body start to relax. She pulled the pillow off her face tossed it on the floor and reached for me. A couple of full lip kisses and she was cuddling on my chest like a cat purring after having a bowl of milk. "Remind me not to stop teasing you," she giggled. We both started to laugh and roll around on the bed finally stopping to look at one another before gently touching lips.

That is the way most nights went with Catherine until I realized that we had only two nights left. Lucy would give us this look or that look, but Esther seemed oblivious to what was happening between us. The last night we begged off going to the town square.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,300 Followers