Eternal

Story Info
Adiran & Sara become one.
3.3k words
4.29
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adore
Adore
21 Followers

She stood on his doorstep, hesitating to knock on his door. There was something in the air, or maybe just something inside her, that was sending little flashes to the base of her spine – not quite warning, or danger, but ... something wicked this way comes. She had been seeing Adrian for almost six months, and this was the first time she had been to his house. He always picked her up at her house for their dates, and the nights they spent cuddled on a couch watching movies were always there. She knew he was a very private man, very guarded about letting too much out of himself. The fact that he had invited her to come over, to finally let her see his private place, his almost castle out in the middle of nowhere, made her happier than she would have thought. She was falling in love with him, hard, and she thought he was, too ... but she wasn't quite sure. They had still not slept together, and although he had explained why – that sex was something he considered sacred, something that had to wait until the right time – she still couldn't help but wonder. There had been enough intense make-out sessions on her couch for her to know he was as hot for her as she was for him.

And still, the hesitation. She wasn't sure how long she had been standing in front of the door, hand raised to knock, when she felt a ... shift, and knew he was standing on the other side of the door. She could feel his heat, his presence, and knew whatever he had been keeping hidden from her would be brought out of the shadows tonight. The thought made her nerves light up, fear and desire burning their way to her core. She started to put her hand down – he knew as surely as she did that they were both only inches away from each other, and she was expecting him to open the door without her knocking – but then a small whisper slithered across the back of her mind, telling her she had to knock. She had to ask for entrance. She placed her hand palm down on the door for a moment before knocking lightly, the barest of taps. The door opened before she could even put her hand back to her side.

Something about the way he was looking at her, the way he looked, made her throw her fear away. She stepped in the door and pressed herself against him.

*

From the moment she stepped into his house she felt charged up, almost electrified by everything she saw, felt, or even tasted. Even the air had a charge to it, something that made her think of darkness and divinity. Her clothes felt uncomfortable on her skin; she had to fight the urge to just strip, to open her skin up to the air. She was grateful he suggested bypassing a big meal for the time, wine and cheese in front of the fire was almost more than she could handle. A dull roar started in her head, obliterating everything except the desire she felt rising, the need to be possessed by the man sitting next to her. She tried to keep her mind focused on normal, ordinary things, but the roar kept getting louder, until she finally looked at him, her eyes wide and full of heat.

"Oh, gods, Adrian, what is this? Did you spike the air?" She almost didn't recognize her own voice; whatever was turning her will to mush was filling her voice, making her already low voice a dark deep moan of need.

He reached out and cupped her cheek, using the other hand to brush her hair back from her face. She all but levitated at the feel of his hands, lifting and melting at the same time.

"I'm sorry, darling, I'm not meaning to overwhelm you. It's just that here, in my private ... haven, it's harder to keep my true nature hidden." She stared at him, eyes widening even more. Something was, well, going on with his hair, with the two curls right above his eyes. It looked like they were moving, or something was growing right under them. As she stared in wonder, she noticed his eyes changing as well, turning from deep brown to almost black, the outer edges of the iris turning into a band of gold. The need to rip her clothes off was growing stronger, making her moan, making her head swim even more. He leaned forward and kissed her, the barest brush of his lips across hers, then whispered in her ear.

"You have to ask, Sara."

Whatever it was, some vibe in the air, or even a hit of acid in the wine, she could feel it building. She couldn't take her eyes off his, and she wasn't surprised when she realized she was finding it hard to breathe. Her mind was whirling, trying to find the words to ask for the right thing. She kept getting distracted by his curls, by the sense of ... movement. She was beginning to wonder if he had really spiked the wine, when she heard the small whisper again, in the back of her head. Just two words this time, but it was the age-old invocation.

"Show me ..."

She wasn't sure later if she actually spoke, or if he just read her mind. She couldn't hear her own voice; the roar in her head was growing, getting out, rolling through the room like a storm. One second she was thinking the words, if not actually saying them, and the next she was in his arms, being carried through the house, so swiftly it felt like they were flying. She couldn't hold back a moan as she realized what was happening: as they flew through the house, her clothes were melting, brief little puffs of fire she could only see burning everything off her body, until she was naked in his arms, the same thing happening with him, until he was as naked as she.

She had no idea where they were in the house; everything had rushed by so quickly, the only sense she had was of going up staircases, floor after floor. He stopped suddenly, in front of a large door, and looked down at her. When she looked up at him, she knew she should be scared, because something was most definitely happening under his curls, he was fighting to hold the rest back, she could tell, but it was hard to think over the roar. His eyes begged a question. He needed something else from her. She searched his eyes and saw that he just needed to know if she was certain. He wanted to give her one last chance to change her mind. She had registered everything that had just happened, that they had flown up to wherever they were, that their clothes had burned to non-existence. She gathered her courage, let her desire out of its cage, and smiled up at him.

"Show me, Adrian ... please."

They knelt on the stone altar. As her eyes met his, she saw everything; saw what he had to hide. She brought her hands down, gasping as he brought her body down at the same time. She gently grabbed onto the horns jutting up from his forehead as he plunged her down on his cock. She wrapped her legs around his back, her hands squeezing and stroking his horns, kissing them, before dipping her head to kiss him deeply. He wrapped his arms around her and cradled her close, pushing her all the way down on his cock, filling her deep, and she cried out as she felt his long sharp nails rake across her back. He pumped his cock up into her hard, fast, hurting her, but she didn't care. She flexed her thighs and hips, drilling herself down harder, grinding down on his cock, and rubbing herself against his body, against his heat. He was growling, really growling, animal growls and howls that lit her up. Her lover was a beast, a demon, and she wanted him to tear her open and fuck her until the end of time.

She dropped her legs down, placing her feet flat on the altar for balance, and dropped her head and shoulders back, bowing her back as sharply as she could, offering him her throat, her heart. He slid one huge hard hand down to cup her ass, the other firmly planted between her shoulders, holding her steady. She held tight to his arms as he lowered his head, kissing her between her breasts, letting her feel his heat. His kiss was so gentle it made her want to weep. She raised her head just enough to look at him, to whisper the invocation one more time.

"Show me..."

She moaned again as he kissed her left breast, his mouth so hot on her skin she could feel it burning her skin, branding her. She arched so hard she thought her back might snap, pushing her breast harder against his mouth. He held her carefully, keeping her steady while she writhed against him and the feel of his lips searing her skin. Her orgasm started somewhere in her soul, and as she screamed and cried and writhed, it tore through her body.

He lifted her up off his cock in one smooth motion and laid her down on her back on the alter, pushing her legs wide apart. He bent his head down between her legs and turned his head to the side, thrusting forward to ram his horns into her body, filling her ass and cunt with them, holding her hips in a tight grip. She wailed at the penetration, feeling the curve of his horns push at her walls, scraping her, his nails digging into her hips. He pounded her so hard, but at the same time, so gently she thought she might die from the pleasure. She threw back her head and screamed for more, for him to possess her, totally, utterly. He kept grinding his horns into her, growling his pleasure, until she screamed again, until another orgasm ripped through her. He let her ride it out. He flipped her onto her stomach.

He lay down on her, covering her body with his heat. He slowly slipped his cock into her cunt, stroking her hair and back as he did, bending his head to nuzzle her with his horns. She was weeping from desire and love, from her need for him. She turned her head to the side and kissed him, long and deep, letting him feel how much she wanted him, how much she wanted him to possess her. He growled into her mouth, articulating his love the only way he could now, too lost in loving her to be able to speak. He pumped his cock into her faster, losing himself and his fear in her warmth. He kissed down her back, the long bleeding scratches his nails had left, licking the wounds, healing them. He rocked into her, filling her up, holding himself in check until he gave her another orgasm.

She thought she might faint from coming so hard and so much, but she never asked him to stop, to give her a rest. When he gently pulled out of her and turned her over, she smiled up at him, opening her arms and legs for him. He slipped back into her embrace, into her tight heat, smiling at her as he rocked back on his heels lifting them both up as he knelt on the altar again. He held her tightly, kissing her, before gently gripping her around the ribs, lifting her up until her nipples were level with his mouth. She looked down at him, realizing somewhere in the back of her head that his cock should have slipped out of her as he lifted her, but she could still feel him all the way inside her. She tried to look down between their bodies, but he was holding her too close for her to see. She looked into his eyes, silently asking the question and he just shook his head slightly, smiling up at her as he nuzzled her nipples. Something in the room shifted again as they looked at each other. His eyes were changing again, black and gold slowly turning to just gold. She found herself listening for that small voice again, to guide her to what came next, but it was his voice that told her, that asked what he needed to know the most.

"Do you love me, Sara? Still?"

She smiled at him and lightly grasped his horns, stroking them lovingly. She bent her head down to kiss the tip of each one, before looking back into his eyes and answering.

"Yes, Adrian, still ... and always."

He smiled up at her, gently took her nipple between his teeth, and then bit down quickly, holding her steady when the pain made her arch and cry out. He moaned into her skin and sucked her nipple hard, nursing the blood from her nipple. She looked down at him again and moaned when she saw the heat and light blazing from his eyes. His eyes were as bright as noonday sun. The more blood he drew from her breast, the brighter his eyes got. She pushed harder against his mouth, urging him on.

"Oh yes, my love, fill yourself. Take all you want. Let me feed you." He moaned deeply, tears filled his eyes as he bit down again, making her bleed more. She stroked his curls, his horns, every part of him she could reach until she had to pull back from the pain of his suckling. She shifted quickly, brushing her other nipple across his lips, holding herself still as he latched on and bit. His eyes were so bright she could no longer look into them, and before he finished drinking from her, she had to close her eyes tight against the ball of light that enveloped them.

She had no idea how long he fed off her, how many times he went back and forth between each nipple, each time biting her just hard enough to get the blood flowing well, not wanting to hurt her any more than he had to. At times, she tried to pull away from the pain, but he only held her more tightly, unable to stop. It had been so long for him, so long since someone had loved him enough to feed him. It was her body going limp against his that snapped him back. He carefully lowered her to his lap, weeping against her. She held him tightly, stroking and petting him as the ball of light surrounding them dissipated.

When she could open her eyes again, she smiled, tilting her head up to lick a small drop of her own blood off the corner of his mouth. He growled lightly and thrust his hips up, kissing her and moaning into her mouth.

"Now it's my turn to fill you."

After that things got blurry again, became a non-stop rush of sensations as he fucked her. He gripped her hips, slamming her up and down on his cock hard and fast, until she was crying through her orgasm. He flipped her around to all fours, pulling his cock out of her just long enough to get her in position before slamming into her ass. She knew she should be screaming in pain, knew his cock should be tearing her tight ass open, but she was so open to him, to his love she took every inch and begged for more, until he fucked her into another mind-shattering orgasm. He pulled out of her and turned her over on her back, holding her legs wide and high as he pushed back into her cunt, not waiting for the end of her orgasm.

She quickly lost track of time, of how many orgasms she had, of everything except him. It seemed every time she came his cock would grow, becoming longer and thicker with each orgasm until she was so full of his cock it seemed to be up in her head, fucking her brain the way he was drilling her cunt. He never stopped, would only slow down long enough to change positions, plowing her cunt and ass repeatedly until she couldn't stop coming, until her orgasm was continuous. She could only scream through it, holding on to him for dear life, her eyes never leaving his, even when she couldn't focus. She was on her back again, legs wrapped around his waist as he knelt between her legs. He had her by the hips, slamming her on his cock as her nerves short-circuited, as she screamed and howled and begged for his cock, for more, for him to drown her in his come.

She thought he couldn't fuck her any harder, that it was physically impossible. But as she cried and begged for his come, he went into overdrive, lifting her hips, fucking her so thoroughly and filling every inch of her body from the inside. She felt his cock in her head, through her heart, down to her fingertips. He was stared into her eyes, down into her soul, feeding off her as surely as when he had been drinking from her bleeding nipples. His eyes blazed again, and this time she didn't look away, wouldn't, only raised her hands in supplication, screaming the words he had been waiting for.

"Oh gods fill me, feed me, oh Adrian, feed me." Her voice became the roar in the room, a scream of love and need and eternity, and it pushed him over the edge.

He threw back his head and roared, the roar of a God, pure triumph, pure love, and she could feel it open the doors to all other worlds. He lifted her higher as his orgasm roared new worlds into existence, as he pumped her full of his come. She screamed with him, coming even harder as he filled her up. He came so much she could feel it gushing into her before being pounded back out of her by his thrusting cock. It felt like a fire hose had been turned on inside her cunt, blasting her beyond full, filling every cell in her body. She felt his come pour out of her like a tidal wave, he was coming so much it was flowing from the altar. The glow filled the room and she looked down, realizing that this time it was coming from his cock, that he was filling her with the glow.

She arched her hips down and snapped her body up and over, moving so fast he barely had time to register her movement before his erupting cock slipped from her cunt. She slammed her mouth down on his cock, fitting as much as she could in, drinking the light and come that gushed from him. She stroked his shaft, squeezed his balls, moaning her need as she nursed from his cock. She looked up at him as he wrapped his big hands around her head and moaned louder; she was looking into the true face of her lover, and she knew he was a God, and He was looking at her with such love and need and power she thought she might literally catch fire from the intensity of His gaze. She drank Him into herself, filling herself until the light was pouring out her, out of every hole in her body, seeping out the pores in her skin.

In one swift motion, she was back on his lap, his cock wedged between their bodies and still gushing. He kissed her, drinking the light and come that poured from her mouth and feeding it back to her. It enveloped them until they became the ball of light.

Adore
Adore
21 Followers