Eternal Acquiescence

Story Info
Jade's Mistress calls for ultimate surrender.
11.9k words
4.66
59.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz surreptitiously peered over the book she was reading to watch the little blonde on the floor. She rarely got the opportunity to just sit and admire Jade because the woman hardly ever stopped moving. If she wasn't bustling about the house to do something for the children or her mistress, she was busy at some other small task. Liz slowly lowered the book to her lap and felt the tension in her neck and shoulders fall away as she watched her girl measure and mark different pieces of glass.

Jade was so focused on the pattern and multiple panes of glass surrounding her that she never noticed her mistress putting down the book she'd been reading and reaching for the camera. Lost in her own little world of color, light, texture and a vision, Jade traced and scored each piece of glass to suit the pattern she'd designed. Soft scraping and clinking sounds competed with her gentle humming and the current song on the radio while the overhead fan blew wisps of her golden blonde hair back and forth along her forehead.

Liz raised her favorite camera to her right eye and zeroed in on the unsuspecting woman's face. Photographing was so second nature that her hands automatically adjusted the aperture and focus of the lens, but where Liz's trigger finger would have normally gone ahead and snapped the photo, there was hesitation. She had been enamored with the smaller woman's profile from the very first picture she'd seen of it, but the love and admiration that swept through her now was a bit startling in that its strength hadn't diminished at all over time.

She couldn't be sure how long she sat there, her lens trained on the object of her desire, as her artistic eye settled on pale pink lips before jumping to the straight line of an angular jaw. Liz scanned every line, angle, curve and dimple in her lover's face with surgical precision before centering her viewfinder on a pale freckle and snapping the photo. The noise of the shutter brought her subject's head swinging around with interest and she skillfully wound the film to the next frame and captured the playful smirk, complete with squinting eyes, when Jade realized what she was doing.

"I thought you were reading," the blonde protested with a smile and raised her hand up in front of her face to block any more photos.

"I was. Move your hand, blondie," Liz replied in a no-nonsense tone of voice.

"Liz, I look like hell and you know I hate having my picture taken."

"It wasn't a request, Jade, and you know I hate repeating myself," Liz said evenly, never taking the camera away from her eye.

She watched with interest as the smaller woman's posture and body language changed immediately. She tightened her index finger on the trigger and held there, just short of activating the shutter as she waited for the shot she wanted. Through the viewfinder she watched the blonde's hand move down from her face to rest in her lap as her head bowed just slightly, her gaze falling at Liz's feet.

"That's better," Liz began and readied herself before continuing. "Good girl," she finished, pressing the trigger in the exact moment an indescribable look of peace, belonging and happiness graced the little woman's face. It still amazed her that those two words produced such a reaction in her lover, but the look on Jade's face was an outward expression of the deep understanding, trust and intimacy they shared.

Liz could have finished the roll on her right then, but placed the camera back on the end table and resumed reading her book. She'd gotten what she wanted with the three pictures she took, in addition to setting the tone for the evening. Though her eyes never left the page her book was opened to, she was acutely aware of the blonde on the floor. Jade remained where she was for almost two full minutes before slowly and wordlessly returning to her stained glass.

The brunette waited until the soft scraping noise of scoring glass began again before peering over the book at her little woman. She'd been waiting for an opportunity like tonight for a long time. Their work schedules rarely allowed them the same days off, but the most prominent limitation on ecstatic intimacy was their children. Tonight, however, was the first of a three day weekend where they were both off work and the children were away.

Liz pretended to read for another half hour before closing her book and setting it next to her camera on the table. Jade noticed this and turned to see the brunette light a cigarette, inhale deeply and exhale as their gaze met through the quickly dissipating white cloud. Liz held the gaze for several long seconds before taking another lazy drag on her cigarette.

"Continue," she said simply and watched the little blonde nod as she returned to her project.

Liz delighted in watching her girl work and the tension in Jade's body was evident through her actions, as once fluid movements became stiffer and more mechanical in nature. The mood shifted by the second and she smoked in a relaxed fashion as the blonde did her best to maintain her focus on the project, obviously fighting the urge to speak out or look up. Letting the anticipation build, Liz sat motionless and continued watching for several more minutes.

"Enough," she finally said and watched as the blonde froze momentarily before resting her tools on the floor and placing her hands in her lap. "Come to me, Jade."

The smaller woman moved to stand but was quickly rebuffed by the brunette.

"I don't recall telling you to rise, girl."

Jade resumed her position on her knees and made her way to the brunette's feet, eyes downcast, a placid look on her face as she settled back on her heels and waited. Liz sat up in her chair and looked down on the kneeling woman for a moment before leaning forward, her face stopping mere inches away from Jade's forehead.

"Up," the brunette commanded and the blonde rose to her knees.

Liz reached forward and traced the fingernail of her index finger along the smaller woman's hairline, down her neck, onto her chest and beneath the neckline of her low-cut tee. The blonde's soft but sudden exhalation of breath was not lost on Liz and she proceeded to move her hand beneath the hem of the kneeling woman's shirt. She flattened the palm of her hand against the blonde's abdomen and slid her fingers past the waistband of Jade's sweatpants, into her panties to cup her mound.

"Check the time," Liz instructed and the blonde lifted her gaze to the clock on the mantle. "You'll watch every second pass for five minutes, at the end of which you'll alert me by saying time."

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde breathed, her voice abandoning her as the fingers of anticipation closed around her throat in a most restricting fashion.

Liz wedged her foot between the woman's knees and nudged them apart several inches, allowing her greater access to gently massage the smaller woman's pussy. Very little time had passed before she felt the slick moisture of Jade's arousal seep onto her fingers as she continued the firm pressure of the massage. Liz watched the blonde's profile and noted the way her pulse ticked rhythmically beneath her jaw.

She pressed a long slender finger between the girl's slick outer lips and into the warm, tight cavern of her sex, eliciting a poorly muffled whimper as Jade's pussy clutched possessively around the tip of the intruding digit. Liz leaned further forward and exhaled a hot breath over the blonde's collarbone and drove the full length of her finger into the little woman's pussy, not bothering to tease her but taking up a firm, steady rhythm immediately.

A telling moan erupted from the kneeling woman as she struggled to maintain her focus on the ever ticking second hand of the clock. The brunette studied her girl, gauging her every breath and movement. Sensing the time, Liz ground the heel of her hand against Jade's clit moments before inserting a second finger into her heated pussy.

The blonde gasped and her hand shot out to the arm of Liz's chair for support, her eyes pinching shut momentarily. Realizing the smaller woman's struggle for control and focus, the brunette increased the force and tempo of her thrusts, bringing forth several healthy shudders from Jade's body as the tension inside her built exponentially.

Her chest rose and fell quickly, her other hand reaching out to grip the coffee table in an effort to remain upright as her body thrummed at the bidding of Liz's fingers. Her legs quivered badly and her hips began to jog in time to the brunette's hand.

"Please… Oh please, mistress," the blonde panted, her eyes still closed, her thighs trembling.

"No!" Liz responded firmly, resulting in the smaller woman's eyes flying open and squinting with the effort of keeping time.

The way Jade chewed her bottom lip suggested that she was struggling mightily to maintain her composure, as bidden by her mistress, who skillfully worked against that very command with the ever present pistoning of fingers inside her pussy. Liz, who hadn't once glanced at the clock, could almost hear the second-hand ticking as loud and steady as a bass drum, her focus narrowing on the quivering and panting woman before her.

A helpless whimper interrupted the otherwise silent room, and she felt the inner walls of Jade's pussy begin to contract around her fingers. Always quick to cum, the blonde's body tensed and quivered beneath the effort of holding on, her control slipping faster than each second that ticked by. Liz maintained the frantic pumping into Jade's pussy as she moved her free hand to the woman's breast. She had just closed her thumb and forefinger around the jutting nipple when the blonde screamed, "Time!"

Liz froze, and for a fleeting moment their world stopped. Eyes closed, aware only of themselves and the closeness of the other, they no more than existed in that moment. As profound as that moment was, it was broken when Liz removed her hand from Jade's body, causing the blonde to gasp. Her chin fell to her chest in obvious relief, disappointment, and momentary exhaustion.

She took several deep breaths in an attempt to regain normal breath patterns and was soon able to support her own weight without the assistance of the furniture. Liz guided her shiny fingers to the smaller woman's mouth and traced them over soft lips that soon opened and enveloped the juicy digits. Jade's tongue gently laved over them, her eyes closing in obvious delight.

"Look at me," Liz commanded, receiving an almost physical shock to her system when brave jade eyes met her own.

Satisfied that her fingers were clean, she slid them out of Jade's mouth and took the smaller woman's head in her hands. Holding the blonde's gaze, she leaned forward and ran her tongue along first the top lip and then the bottom, tasting her girl's desire and reveling in the undisguised lust she saw in those eyes on the moment of contact. She made a second pass with her tongue and felt Jade's lips part in anticipation of a kiss.

Liz leaned slightly closer as if to kiss the blonde, watching her eyes all the while and then captured her bottom lip between her teeth, biting it hard. The smaller woman's head jerked back in surprise, and the brunette watched a tear slide down the side of the kneeling woman's cheek. The look in Jade's eyes became one of lust, confusion and disappointment at the realization that the sharp pain in her lip was as close as she would come to a kiss from her mistress.

Liz's hands slid down the blonde's head, her fingers wrapping about the smaller woman's slender neck possessively. Jade's pulse, vital and strong, thumped beneath her hands, causing her to increase pressure until she could feel every vein, every muscle and every breath. The smaller woman remained as still as a statue, but her relaxation and ultimate trust seeped into her tormentor's fingers, as if she were literally melting beneath the touch.

Giving a final squeeze, the brunette released her girl and sat back in her chair. She lit a cigarette and took a long drag before speaking through the exhalation, smoke lazily curling past her lips with every word.

"Upstairs there is a list of instructions for you. They are to be followed to the letter, in the order they are listed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde said softly.

"Good girl," Liz finished, bringing the cigarette to her lips and breathing it in as the smaller woman rose to stand. She watched the blonde struggle with the first several steps and had to suppress a giggle when Jade faltered in the stairway, reaching out to the wall and the banister for support before breathing deeply and beginning again.

Jade managed to get up the stairs without incident and once inside the bedroom she closed the door and leaned against it, releasing a long low moan as her pussy throbbed with need. She placed her hand over her heart and felt it pounding wildly as she replayed the scene in the living room. She hadn't expected Liz's assault and felt dizzy at the implications of her instructions.

The urge to slide her hand into her panties and finish herself off was nearly overwhelming, but she knew there was a purpose behind the act of keeping time and stopping before she climaxed. Shaking her head to clear the lust induced fog; she pushed away from the door and started toward her side of the bed where a crisp white sheet of paper lay atop her pillow.

Reaching for the list was a surreal moment for Jade. She felt as if she were crossing some sort of threshold. She complied with Liz's commands on a daily basis, but the knowledge that this weekend was about more than menial housework, her career and caring for the children, gave her the feeling she was stepping through a portal of sorts. She was stepping out of her role as mother, employee and lover and into her role of wanton, submissive slut.

Closing her fingers around the list sent a shiver up her spine, and she began to read the carefully scrawled instructions.

Under your sink, you will find a purple box of scented cleansing products. You are to take a thorough shower, using each one accordingly. Your underarms, legs and pussy are to be clean shaven and moisturized appropriately thereafter. When you emerge from the shower, you will find a dress, shoes and accessories laid out for you. You'll wear your hair down and apply your make-up sparingly, with the exception of eyes and lips which are to be more defined. You will find the colors I desire laid out on your vanity.

At no time during this process are you to touch yourself intimately. I will be up to inspect your appearance in an hour and a half.

Jade carried the paper into the bathroom and turned on the water for her shower, letting it heat up as she re-read the instructions several times. She retrieved the box of shampoos, gels and lotions, taking what she'd need into the shower with her and marveling at the way her mistress could make the familiar act of showering seem so foreign and intricate.

A normal shower for Jade took less than ten minutes and consisted of shampooing her hair, washing her body and quick-shaving her legs. She had to remind herself to slow down and be sure she used all of the soaps and gels she had. There was a special shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, nail soap and brush for fingers and toes, as well as a separate foot scrub. It was, for all intents and purposes, an entire personal spa treatment to be had in the shower. The blonde smiled when she realized that she hadn't spent this much time on personal care in months.

She finished her shower and stepped onto the bath mat feeling like a new woman. Her mind swam with thoughts of what her mistress had planned as she dried off and went into the bedroom to see what she would be wearing. On the bed lay a new sun dress, white sandals, a lacy white bra and two plain white boxes. Jade reached out and felt her breath hitch in her throat when her fingertips touched the soft, smooth fabric of the dress. She was overwhelmed with love for her mistress as she let her eyes wander from item to item, so thoughtfully collected and laid out for her.

She looked at the clock and mentally calculated how much time she had left. Realizing that she still had to blow dry her hair and apply her make-up, she returned to the bathroom and made use of the body lotion and body spritz from the purple box. She brushed her teeth, dried her hair and returned to the bedroom to dress. Her nipples hardened with excitement as she slid the lacy bra straps up her arms. She was surprised to find how well it fit and ran her fingers over the fabric, feeling sexier by the minute.

She reached for the accompanying panties, only to find that there were none. A warm blush crept up her neck at the thought of leaving the house without anything under her dress, but if Liz had wanted her to wear any panties they would have been there. She reached for the dress and nuzzled her cheek against the inviting fabric for a moment before slipping it over her head and smoothing her hands down the sides. She marveled at the fit of the garment and was overjoyed by how comfortable and attractive it made her feel. The pale blue fabric stopped several inches above her knees and belled slightly, making her very aware of her uncovered sex.

She sat down at her vanity and styled her hair the way she knew Liz liked it best. She applied her make-up as instructed, slightly over defining her eyes and boldly painting her lips. She typically wore very little make-up and felt a bit self-conscious about the way her eyes and lips stood out but knew better than to disobey Liz's orders and left them as they were. She slipped on the new sandals and then made her way back to the bed where the two white boxes sat, as yet unopened. She had been saving them and reached for the smallest box first, opening it with trembling fingers.

Her eyes went wide when she saw the aquamarine earrings inside, and she had a very difficult time getting them in as her fingers shook with excitement. The second box contained a matching bracelet and she gingerly placed it over her wrist, fastening it securely before turning to the full length mirror in the corner. The moment she laid eyes on her reflection, her fingers flew to her throat in surprise. She blinked several times and looked again, trying desperately to find the harried thirty-seven year old she was accustomed to seeing in the mirror.

Jade knew her flaws more intimately than anyone else on the planet and had always been painfully aware of them. Yet, as she stood in her bedroom on this day, she could find very little to pick at. She certainly would have found something, if given time, but the bedroom door opened in that moment. Jade swiveled around in surprise to find Liz staring at her with undisguised lust and admiration.

Jade took a step toward the brunette but was stopped short as Liz raised her palm, silently commanding her to remain where she was. The blonde complied and stood stock-still as the taller woman's hungry eyes caressed her from head to toe several times. The silence and distance hung heavy on Jade's psyche. She had to resist the urge to fidget as Liz continued her languid appraisal. A burst of nervous excitement filled the smaller woman when her mistress twirled her finger, indicating her desire for the smaller woman to turn so she could see everything.

Under normal circumstances, Jade would have hated being so closely inspected. Today, however, she felt proud and turned slowly, even going so far as to hold out her arms upon completing the turn. The look on Liz's face, so full of approval and admiration, was the final straw, and Jade quickly closed the distance between them and flung herself into the brunette's arms. A quiet laugh escaped the taller woman upon impact and she wound her arms tightly about the little blonde.

"Easy, little one," Liz exhaled in a strained voice as Jade's hold on her middle tightened, making proper speech impossible.