Eternal Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Mm Kylie, don't hold out on me now," Dannii breathed, reaching up for Kylie's head to guide her back down on her, but Kylie resisted, batting her younger sisters hands away to the bed, where Dannii dropped them helplessly with a growl of frustration, making Kylie smile. Leaning down, she carefully breathed over Dannii's almost bald pussy, which was far more sensitive to such things, and it definitely worked as Dannii gave a low moan, pushing her hips up a little as she shifted in anticipation. Moving in closer, Kylie extended her tongue and gave a few quick flicks through the soft clit hood, making Dannii give a moan and push her hips up, begging to be serviced by Kylie's experienced mouth. They'd never spoken about it, but Kylie had been able to lick pussy very well when she and Dannii had got together, impressively well, though Kylie had never openly had a girlfriend or shown any interest in women like Dannii had, but everyone needs some secrets, and Kylie's sexual history with girls was definitely one of hers.

Reaching up, Kylie slid her whole hand over Dannii's soft pussy, pressing firmly enough to push into the soft labia, Dannii grinding up into her hand as she did so, sliding it right up till the tip of her middle finger touched her clit, Dannii holding back a slight moan as her stiff button was bumped, feeling so desperately horny that everything felt like an earthquake to her. Using her middle finger, Kylie circled her siblings clit softly for a moment, then switched to two fingers and dragged them back down between her soft lips, spreading her wet entrance around them. Dannii sighed as Kylie stroked between her swollen lips, spreading the juicy cameltoe slowly as she drew her fingers back through the slick folds, Dannii's abundant juices making it sensual and smooth, which Kylie took advantage off, sliding her fingers back up again and out over her mound as Dannii groaned deeply, digging her fingers into the bed. The crevice between her fingers glided perfectly over Dannii's clit, driving her wild as Kylie's fingertips played into the thick little arrow of hair above her puffy pussy, pushing the soft hair the wrong way playfully.

Wasting no more time, Kylie slid her fingers back and forth quite quickly, barely giving Dannii a chance to work out what she was doing before she slipped them easily up her younger sisters pussy, burying the two fingers into the soft pink tunnel just before Dannii gave a squeeze of pleasure, giving a further moan as she felt Kylie's fingers filling her. Dannii could never decide whether she preferred to have her pussy fingered or eaten, so Kylie tried to mix the two, which she did with impressive results and she intended today to be no different. With a murmur and a smile she leaned down to Dannii's dripping wet pussy and teasingly dragged her tongue through the directing arrow to her clit, easily locating the stiff nub once again, just teasing through its soft hood as Dannii writhed beneath her, pushing up to try and entice a vigorous assault from Kylie.

"Mm Kylie please, do it," she practically begged, letting out a whine in frustration and need.

"Hush Dannii," Kylie murmured between soft kisses to her concealed clit, holding her fingers deep in Dannii's clenching pussy and wiggling her fingers a moment in the juicy haven, feeling her younger sibling shift and shuffle on the bed as she teased her G-spot carefully.

"Just hold still," Kylie whispered with a little pressure to Dannii's sensitive G-spot, then suddenly pulled her hand back, yanking her fingers out of the slippery tunnel and immediately pressing them to Dannii's anus, giving a quick wiggle to break in and burying them to her hand in Dannii's tight rear before she could react. Dannii's eyes popped open and she gave a sharp cry, more of surprise than anything else, her whole body tensing up, sphincter clamping tightly down on Kylie's invading fingers as she felt a throb of arousal spread through her, her nipples twinging like they'd been pinched. Kylie didn't bother to move her fingers, just keeping them buried deep in Dannii's rear as she leaned down and quickly dispatched the soft hood with her tongue and attacked the delicate button, directly pressuring it for a moment to make Dannii shudder with the intensity of it.


Dannii mumbled something incoherent as she arched up from the bed, pressing her head and shoulders back into the sheets and her magnificent breasts up as Kylie tongued briskly at her clit, letting out a long groan through gritted teeth as Kylie switched to sucking on it, just wiggling the fingers embedded in her arse a little at the same time. Dannii was very close now, and the introduction of two more of Kylie's fingers to her pussy once more, from the other hand this time, which immediately assaulted her G-spot as Kylie's soft, skilful lips and tongue practically savaged her exposed clit was more than enough to break her bottle and induce a quick but powerful orgasm. Dannii gave a gasp, tensing up and giving an ascending growl before she let out a loud squeal of pleasure as her climax broke over her. Her petite body gave a shudder, her large breasts jiggling delightfully as she did so, not that Kylie stopped her licking to watch, continuing to tongue and finger her sister through her climax, building Dannii up as high as she possibly could.

Dannii's hands held tight handfuls of satin bedcovers as she came, wailing out in ecstasy as she felt her soul dance in the release, her fangs surging forward from her gums as her hips bucking uncontrollably up towards Kylie, who wasn't the least bit bothered and continued even as she came down and became far too sensitive to take it, her eyes squeezing tightly shut as she clumsily fumbled up to bat Kylie away.

"Stop stop..." she breathed, her chest heaving. Kylie let herself be pushed away, knowing full well what she was doing to Dannii, leaving both her sets of fingers buried which she knew deep down Dannii would appreciate.

"Funny, you were begging me to do that a minute ago," Kylie teased, slipping her fingers slowly back out of Dannii's pussy, immediately raising them to her mouth and sucking them clean, enjoying the taste of her sister a little more.


"I know, and thank you," Dannii said with a dreamy smile, showing off her strong fangs, giving a murmur as Kylie withdrew her fingers from her arse.

"You're welcome," Kylie smirked, loving the knock-out orgasmic blow she'd managed to deal her sister in a matter of minutes. Leaning down, Kylie gave a soft kiss to Dannii's pussy and then pulled away, rolling over on the bed on her back with a sigh, smiling almost as much as Dannii since she loved getting her little sister off. Idly reaching down, Kylie stroked her smooth pussy, letting a finger glide up the slippery entrance, teasing at her soft inner lips that just protruded a little, waiting for an eager tongue or fingers, though she denied them that and just lightly drew her fingers back up her body, over her perky breasts, pausing to lightly squeeze her nipple as Dannii breathed heavily beside her, looking over to see what she was doing.


"Let me take care of that," Dannii murmured, giving a quiver as she retracted her sharp fangs, shining with sweat as she rolled over and brushed Kylie's hand away so she could slide down the silky sheets and suck Kylie's stiff nipple into her mouth, who immediately gave a groan of pleasure as she firmly sucked it into her mouth, causing a rush of sensation to her breast.

"Mm Dannii you don't have to," Kylie murmured, reaching up to just rest a hand in Dannii's luxurious hair as she sucked at her nipple, taking it between her teeth and just squeezing it a little as her hand sought Kylie's other one, giving that a circling with a fingertip.

"It's only fair, and you're just so tasty," Dannii mumbled past her clenched front teeth, not releasing Kylie's left nipple, pulling it away a little to make Kylie give a little squeak of pain before she leaned down and sucked once more, just suckling softly, working her tongue firmly at it between her lips the way Kylie loved it.

"It's not...mmm...like that, it doesn't have to be tit-for-tat Dan," Kylie muttered, her eyelids trying to close as Dannii sucked one nipple and pinched the other.

"Well I haven't got to yourtatyet, just be patient," Dannii teased with a smile, pausing her sucking to gently pinch both Kylie's nipples at once, giving them a slight twist as she did so, seeing Kylie arch up beautifully from the bed, her hands pushing down into the sheets, trying to resist the pleasure.

"Dannii, you don't have...to..." Kylie attempted, not sure exactly why she was protesting, wanting to make sure Dannii didn't think she only gave her a good orgasm to get something herself. She'd just really wanted to eat Dannii's pussy and got understandably aroused in the process.

"Kylie, shut up," Dannii said playfully with a grin, firmly twisting her nipples again. Kylie gasped loudly and tensed, her eyes squeezing shut as her head dropped back onto the mattress, silenced at the sensations gripping her little body, just letting her legs easily slide apart as Dannii slipped sensuously on top of her, holding her nipples tight. She let out some short, shallow breaths as Dannii pinned her down, feeling her younger siblings long hair cascade down over her shoulder as she leaned right down to breathe lightly over her ear.

"Let me take your breath away," Dannii whispered sexily into her ear, pinching a little tighter and twisting Kylie's nipples a bit further, making her arch up tightly from the bed with a silent, open-mouthed scream, unable to make a sound at the shot of pain racing through her and making her clit throb and weak breaths stop. Dannii lifted up, giving a cute little giggle as she brushed her face softly against Kylie's, gliding up to gently nuzzle her nose with her own, before turning a little to kiss her older sisters wide-open mouth, ending the silent cry by sealing her lips with her own and delving her tongue deeply into Kylie's mouth, seeking out an opponent. Kylie immediately received Dannii's kiss, her tongue flicking into action and entwining with her sister's for a fantastic kiss as Dannii leaned over her prone, stiff form to opulently kiss her.

Breaking the kiss slowly, Dannii sucked decisively at Kylie's talented tongue and slid right down and off it as she drew back, relaxing her fingers to release her nipples, Kylie slowly unwinding back onto the bed as Dannii slid down her body, lightly caressing her nipples as her legs pushed Kylie's a little further apart for more access. Dannii finally released Kylie's aching nipples as she went right down on her, her soft, dainty hands sliding down Kylie's slim waist to the luscious flare of her hips as she delivered her first gentle lick to her older sister's wonderfully smooth vulva, giving a murmur of approval as her hot tongue dragged over the soft skin, testing the waters almost and driving a whine of craving from Kylie as she pulled back down the entrance using the blissfully soft underside of her tongue. Wasting no time, she circled her tongue at the bottom of Kylie's pussy, flicking the swollen lips open a little before she hooked her tongue up and slid it slowly but powerfully into her tunnel, wiggling it strongly to bury it as deep as she possibly could in the soft haven, Kylie giving a groan and contracting on her invading muscle in satisfaction. Dannii stepped up a gear, dipping her tongue rapidly in and out of the juicy opening, feeling Kylie ripple and contract around her, another moan escaping her before Dannii withdrew her tongue.

"Mm you wouldn't last five minutes without me taking care of you," Dannii teased, reaching up to lightly tease her fingers over Kylie's stiff clitoris.

"I could take care of myself," Kylie said a little indignantly, biting her lip to stifle a gasp of pleasure, just wishing Dannii would get on and lick her pussy now.

"Oh no, you're running hotter than normal today," Dannii purred, spreading Kylie's bulging lips with her fingers to expose the pink inner labia and her throbbing clit.

"You need an experienced lover to take care of you today, and I think I might just be able to do that," Dannii said seductively, just using a finger to probe into Kylie's pussy as she held it open. Without waiting for her older sibling to respond, Dannii leaned down and licked firmly over Kylie's clit, making her immediately moan throatily as she assaulted her hard little button, quickly circling and twisting her tongue on it beneath the hood, making Kylie shiver in pleasure. Dannii abruptly stopped however, making Kylie raise her head and look down to see what was going on as Dannii grasped her slender ankles.

"Dannii, what are you doing?" she breathed, having finally got a hot tongue on her clit and been looking forward to it giving her a good lashing.

"Trying something new," Dannii smiled, raising Kylie's ankles, bending her legs up straight and pushing them back over Kylie's delightful body, aiming to get her feet by her head for a good piledriver position.

"But this isn't new," Kylie said, glancing between her gorgeous legs as they were folded backwards over her flexible body, "you've fucked me this way before."

"I know," Dannii murmured, pressing Kylie's toes down onto the bed either side of her head, firmly holding them to make it clear she was going to keep Kylie in that position for whatever she had planned.

"It's been a while, too long, but you have," Kylie said, looking up at Dannii as she felt the strain in her thighs, waiting for it to relax despite her incredible flexibility.

"I know, but I've never had you this way for what I've got planned," Dannii purred, stroking the undersides of Kylie's soft thighs and then back to her perfect arse, which she helped herself to a welcoming squeeze to. Kylie didn't answer, and frankly she didn't need to, as Dannii took a good hold on the sides of her hips and slid back on her knees a little, positioning herself to give the optimum attack position before she lowered her head. Kylie immediately inhaled in surprise as she felt Dannii's hot, probing tongue on her anus, giving a quick circle round the tight ring before she slowly and wetly dragged her tongue upwards, licking from Kylie's ass up her pussy, hooking the tip of her tongue a little to just teasingly split her sister's swollen labia, tasting her till she reached her stiff clit, which she circled in the same manner, only a little firmer. She felt Kylie give a shiver and tense up under her, a breathy, shaky sigh escaping her before Dannii made the return journey, using the soft underside of her tongue to lap down over Kylie's smooth, sensitive lips back to her arsehole, which was receptive to such stimulation since it didn't get a talented tongue very often.

"Oh Dannii, I...just..." Kylie mumbled, attempting to offer some words to describe the pleasure of the delicate start Dannii had made on her.

"Mm yes Kylie?" Dannii murmured, lifting momentarily from lapping softly at her sister to speak, immediately lowering her head to once again tease at her arse, adding some more pressure to the tight ring this time, probing her strong tongue into the forbidden hole a little before she once more moved up, however she paused and sank her tongue sharply into Kylie, as deep as she could get it into her older sister's presented pussy, sliding her tongue easily between the puffy lips into the hot, squeezing tunnel beyond, making Kylie give a deep grunt in pleasure as she tried to form some words.

"I...that's...don't stop," she managed to gasp, then flopped back onto the bed, her blonde hair splayed out around her over the covers as she gave in to the sensations, her body giving another tremble as Dannii wiggled and worked her tongue deep inside before pulling out for another more vigorous assault on her clit, massaging and kneading around her little button. Dannii's little giggle was muffled through her siblings soft body as she worked, moving to give several soft, slow licks from top to bottom, licking thoroughly from Kylie's stiff clit down to her ass and then back, the position she'd got her in offering perfect access. Sliding her hand back in, she covered Kylie's soft pussy with her fingers and worked at her clit gently as she took the time to give her a good rimming, licking swiftly and firmly round the tight back hole before easing her tongue in, pushing it in enough to properly open her sister up, feeling it automatically try to squeeze her out, loving how Kylie's sphincter felt as it contracted down around her tongue, something she experienced far too infrequently.

Sliding her tongue back out, she gave a wet lick as she left, which made sense as she slid her fingers to Kylie's anus, using a single finger to pressure at the hole as she moved up, pausing momentarily to take another taste of Kylie's slippery pussy before going straight to her clit, leaning over to attach her full lips to it through its soft hood, sucking firmly as she pressed her finger into Kylie's rear, feeling her sister clench and then relax as she did, pushing it deep into her and gently wiggling it as she sucked firmly at her clit, using her lips to softly nibble and work at it, Kylie letting out a deep groan of pleasure, her hands tightening up to dig her sharp nails into the bed. Working the finger gently in Kylie's ass, she added the tip of her strong tongue to dab and brush as the hard clit between her lips as she pouted on it, giving a hard suck that made Kylie squeal loudly as she felt the surge to her fragile centre.

"Mm having fun?" Dannii teased, looking down at her flushed sister, the blood rushing to Kylie's head from the position. She could only moan a reply as Dannii gave a long, wide lick over her entire labia, teasing every inch of her as Kylie shuddered and groaned, unable to hold back every tiny little noise she'd ever wanted to make during sex. Dannii giggled at her complete indulgence, stroking and licking carefully as her spare hand steadied Kylie's unstable hips, her position and pleasure making her shift on the springy mattress. Giving a last caressing lick to Kylie's dripping pussy, Dannii pulled away, giving a calming rub to the swollen lips, which yielded and spread easily at the slightest touch of her dainty fingers.

"Mm delicious," Dannii purred, then slid away from her and along beside her, leaving Kylie laying back on the bed with her ankles by her head, lewdly presented and gagging for the tiniest hint of a shag.

"Dannii where are you...mm..." Kylie started, quickly silenced by Dannii kissing her firmly, locking lips tightly and thrusting her tongue deep into Kylie's mouth, immediately commencing battle with her own for a ferocious little scrap of a kiss, both of them letting out a satisfied moan. Breaking away, Kylie let out a heavy, ragged breath, looking over to Dannii as she slid off the bed.

"Stay there, I'll just be a moment," Dannii said with a sly smile as she stood up, glancing back to Kylie with a devilish smile before stepping away. Kylie held back a whine of impatience as Dannii rooted into a drawer of theirs, turning back and holding up a stiff rubber dildo, around six inches long and made from pink rubber, with a devious smile on her face.

"I thinkthismight just add the little edge you need today," Dannii teased, waving it slightly from side to side before nipping back to the bed and hopping on energetically, her large breasts bouncing invitingly as she slid back to her sister and round in front of her so she could access her dripping pussy and tight ass once more. Holding the brightly coloured toy up, Dannii once more steadied Kylie's hips and leaned down to give a lick from her ass to her clit, all the way up, making Kylie moan deeply before she sat back on her heels, lowering the toy to her siblings dripping pussy. Dannii just played the tip along Kylie's slit, wettening it easily as it glided along the slick entrance, Kylie's juices flowing copiously in her arousal as she waited for Dannii to make her come. With the toy lubricated and ready, Dannii tilted it up and pushed it down between Kylie's puffy pussy lips, pressing lightly at the entrance to her velvet tunnel but not quite into it, where despite the ridiculous wetness of Kylie, her muscles were stopping it sliding into her easily, which was understandable given she was delightfully tight.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers