Eternal Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"For you, my little autoerotic kitten," Kylie said with a sly smile, seeing Dannii's eyes locked onto the rope. She felt her body surge with excitement and fear at the sight of it, her nipples and clit giving a definite throb at the arousal it created however.

"You always loved your breath play, but it was far too dangerous for you. But now…" she said, squeezing the rope gleefully, not needing to finish the sentence.

Kylie didn't speak another word, simply smiling at Dannii, who couldn't speak a word anyway, and then looked round, scanning the ceiling of the bedroom, which sported some oak beams as part of the castles structure. She decided it would be the ideal place and threw the noose up and over one, feeding the rope so it hung down enough on the other side, at a good height to fit it to her sister. She lazily tied the end of the rope round the heavy four-poster bed, since the weight of it would easily hold one of them. Dannii simply watched in a mixture of arousal and fear as Kylie seemed to nonchalantly set up the noose to hang her with, turning back to see her younger siblings reaction. She just smiled however, and came back to Dannii, leaning down to give her a kiss on her full lips, letting her tongue poke between them at the end of the huge double ended toy in her mouth.

She pulled away from her bound, kneeling sibling and stepped across their large, luxurious bedroom to the drawers, after something a little more intense now, since she could see Dannii was in the mood for it and their vampirism allowed them to indulge their kinky side to the utmost now. She pulled a leather wallet from in one of the drawers, something they'd never used before, unzipping the enigmatic black book as she stepped back towards her captive sister.

"You remember how you always wanted to get some kind of sexy piercing done?" Kylie mused as she fingered the zipper. Dannii could only offer a murmur of acknowledgement to Kylie, especially since she hadn't really thought about it.

"To know what it felt like getting it done, and wearing something where most people wouldn't suspect?" Kylie said with a smile as she unfolded the unzipped wallet, revealing a set of needles of different lengths and thickness, making Dannii's eyes pop right open like she'd been stung, a muffled whine escaping her throat as she contemplated what Kylie would do with them.

"Shh, it'll be fun, just enjoy," Kylie cooed, not paying any attention to Dannii's attempted complaints as she offered a hand to help her up, pulling her up under her armpit as Dannii struggled to her feet. Steadying her, Kylie made sure she was settled on her dainty feet and then pulled up the wallet of needles to select one, Dannii breathing steadily through her nose to calm herself more than anything else. Kylie slid a short one from the elastic holding it in place, thin as well, then threw the needles aside on the bed, before she reached down with her now spare hand to Dannii's juicy pussy, making her flinch as she brushed the slippery folds.

"Calm down, it'll be alright, just relax," Kylie teased, sinking to her knees in front of the busty brunette, holding the needle up ready as her fingers rubbed her sister's clit through its delicate hood, before she captured the slick fold in her fingers and pulled it away from her vulva. Dannii squirmed a little, wanting to let her sister do it but also wanting to escape, trying to reason that anything Kylie did would heal just fine anyway. Kylie managed ok though, resting the side of her hand on Dannii's pelvic bone and steadying her aim, before she gave a sudden snap of her wrist to stab the needle through the thin hood, going through side to side, leaving the needle stuck there as she pulled her hands back. Dannii gave a yelp, her hips bucking and shaking as she tried to pull away in the wake of the attack, feeling the sharp burst of pain but also a huge adrenaline rush and the hot flush of arousal spread through her, feeling her pussy wettening a little more at that alone. She couldn't help but groan in pleasure as the sensations mingled and thrilled her, looking down past her large breasts to see the needle hanging through her clit hood, thinking it looked a bit erotic actually, and that getting her clit hood pierced wouldn't have been so bad actually.

"See baby, it's pretty nice isn't it?" Kylie said softly with a smile as she stood, reaching up to brush the back of her fingers down Dannii's pretty face, smiling a bit more as she nodded slightly, blushing at admitting it.

"You kinky little thing, suits you perfectly, and I think you need more," Kylie said with a dirty grin, turning to reach the leather book of needles from the bed. Flicking it open, she pondered a moment and then selected two, pulling them out to reveal a pair of matching shot, thin needles, smiling at Dannii as she put the wallet aside again. Dannii's pretty blue eyes flicked between them. A pair of needles meant there was only one place they were going, which would be her big, prominent breasts, especially since both she and her older sister had a particular interest in them. Kylie carefully held one in her teeth as she took a good grip with the other, reaching up with her free hand to caress Dannii's left breast, giving it a good grope and letting her fingers pull back to tease her nipple, making it completely stiff and hard for her. Dannii wasn't so worried now, but still unsure about how it would go, hardly desperate to get on with it or anything as Kylie teased her, before she squeezed the nipple between two fingers and brought the needle close.

"Ready baby?" Kylie asked rhetorically, since Dannii couldn't answer anyway, and she wouldn't care if she did. However it didn't go as Dannii expected, which was straight through her nipple. In a blink, Kylie raised it and pressed the sharp end to the very tip of her nipple, then pressed it into the end like a push pin, sliding the needle straight down into her nipple. Dannii's entire body tensed, arching her back as she let out long, strained sound, a mix of pleasure and pain at the intense sensation, the cold steel feeling of the needle penetrating her body, which set of warm, enclosing sensations of arousal and cold bursts of adrenaline, making her shiver and goosepimple in another rush of sensations, overwhelmed momentarily.


"Mm yeah that hit the spot didn't it Dan?" Kylie said with a grin, loving her sisters reaction to it as she quickly readied the other nipple with her fingers, swiftly pushing the need down it before Dannii could recover, causing a similar but weaker reaction, leaving her younger sister with a needle sticking out the end of each of her big nipples. Dannii looked down at them, but couldn't relate that to a piercing, since it wasn't really the conventional way to get nipples pierced. She was distracted from her musings though as Kylie pulled her head up, looking into her eyes as her fingers wiggled between her lips.


"Open up baby, let's get that out," she said, meaning the large dildo in her throat. Dannii did as she was asked and pushed with her muscles in the most unnatural feeling manner to eject it from her throat, managing to push it up a little bit and push the large head from her mouth, which Kylie grasped firmly, just having to relax then to let her sister extract it from her body. She didn't do it too quick, not wanting Dannii to gag, simply pulling it smoothly from her, hearing her sigh as she pulled it right out, just holding it aside as she let Dannii compose herself for a moment before engaging her in a kiss, which quickly became quite involved, their tongues dabbing and entwining as they kissed hungrily, almost biting at each other's lips. Finally breaking apart from the consuming kiss, they just stayed close for a moment, before Kylie finally pulled back to continue what they'd started, when Dannii spoke up with her slightly off-sounding voice.

"Can I have that back?" she asked quietly, a little huskily from her strained throat. Kylie looked at her a little surprised, then raised the large dildo with a questioning look, to which Dannii nodded. She didn't say anything, a little speechless actually as Dannii obediently opened her mouth for Kylie to slip the thick rubber toy back down her throat. She relaxed as Kylie got the toy into her mouth, just staying calm as it was eased down her throat, feeling it head all the way down into her stomach once more, not even retching, feeling more complete with it back in place as Kylie pushed it in past her lips, allowing her to close her mouth.

"Always knew she loved sucking cock," Kylie commented with a smirk, taking Dannii's slender hand in her own and turning to pull her over to the noose she'd set up a few minutes earlier.

"But we'll worry about that another time," she said, turning back to Dannii with a sly smile as she took hold of the noose, pulling it a little looser and holding it up for her sister. Dannii looked around it, then took a conscious step and put her head through it, where Kylie settled it down round her neck, turning it so the knot was at the back of her neck, pulling her luxurious brown hair out of it and sliding it up close to her skin, but not tight.

"Ready honey?" Kylie asked sincerely, grasping Dannii's hand behind her back where it was bound, since it was a big step to take. Dannii paused a moment, then squeezed back to indicate she was ready to go. Kylie gave a reassuring squeeze to her fine arse, then stepped away to grab the rope, untying it from the bed and starting to slowly pull, taking up the tension of the heavy rope, the noose sliding tighter on Dannii's neck, who was now facing away from Kylie so she couldn't see her face, and she couldn't be seen in a mirror either so there was no chance of that happening. Kylie pulled steadily, not wanting to be too rough with her girlfriend and sister, just feeling the weight increase as Dannii was pulled up onto her toes. With another pull, she got her off the ground, where she saw her sibling immediately fight the wave of panic, giving another pull to haul her up well clear of the floor. Even with her vampiric strength it was a hard job, and she hard to brace herself with a foot under the heavy bed to make sure.

Dannii couldn't keep control of herself any longer, giving a strained sound of panic and twisting in the air, kicking and wriggling, a natural reaction to being hanged. It wasn't because she couldn't breathe, she didn't need to these days, it was just the sheer terror of being strung up by her neck that was scaring and panicking her, just like it did anyone unlucky enough to be hanged, only this was for her erotic enjoyment, and despite her panic as she kicked and writhed against the rope, her body throbbed and pulsed with arousal, her pussy giving another rush of wetness that threatened to leak down her legs. Kylie just watched but continued to pull, drawing Dannii up off the floor and then tying the rope strongly round the post of the bed to keep her off the ground.

"There baby, good?" she cooed, knowing Dannii couldn't reply, what with her throat being squeezed down around a monster dildo by a thick rope. Kylie just looked at her gorgeous naked sister swinging from the heavy rope, her luscious body bouncing and glistening in the light, her large breasts inviting Kylie's stare for a moment before she grasped the rope again. She didn't untie it, simply grabbing the length between the bed and beam and pulling that to draw Dannii higher into the air, her dainty little size three feet now a good metre from the bedroom floor. Pulling firmly, she raised Dannii another couple of feet from where she'd been, then abrupt let go, letting her younger sister drop and jolt hard on the rope, which pulled the noose very tightly round her neck, jerking her head back and forcing a grunt from her despite her restrictions.

"Now that's erotic asphyxiation," Kylie said with a smile, seeing Dannii pull awkwardly against her bindings, desperate to free her hands to pull at her noose.

"If you don't stop that I'm gonna handcuff your wrists to your ankles," Kylie said, walking past Dannii from behind and giving her firm rear a squeeze. Dannii whined but stopped, calming herself as she felt the thrill of the rope under her chin, holding her whole weight. She'd never be able to experience this if she were still human, but as a vampire she could indulge all the dangerous, kinky ideas she'd had. Hell, she was already feeling quite close to orgasm from the rope round her neck alone now she thought of it, just letting herself relax into the idea of it now.

"That's it baby, just relax and let me take care of this," Kylie cooed, grasping Dannii's sexy hips to steady her and pull her where she wanted before she nuzzled her nose sexily between her younger siblings legs at her full, puffy labia, slippery with her abundant juices since she was so desperately horny. Kylie gave a smile as Dannii's tummy tensed, then tipped her head back and extended her tongue, just letting it curl to run the tip up the length of the slit, splitting the soft lips easily to tease along the inner ones and up to the rock hard clit. Dannii shuddered as Kylie's tongue just touched her sensitive button, so incredibly aroused that she'd come very quickly if her pussy were eaten.

Kylie however was intent on a tease, smiling as she let her breath spread over her sister's smooth pussy, loving the neat arrow she kept shaved above it, as if she needed directions. She pushed her hands up the insides of Dannii's legs to her knees, spreading them apart to let her access her sweet centre better, shivering a little as she silently extended her sharp fangs. Leaning close once more, she used her tongue to tease her sister open, circling the clit firmly, making Dannii groan before she pressed her sharp teeth to the delicate lips in front of her, making her younger sister immediately flinch in fear that Kylie would bite her there. Kylie just laughed slightly and continued, letting her sharp right fang dip into the juicy slit and just brush over Dannii's erect button, making her arch and grunt deeply as Kylie's slender fingers slipped up her thighs to get involved.

"That's it baby just let me work," Kylie teased, letting her fangs graze lightly over her siblings smoothly shaven lips as she moved down, nuzzling her once more before she slid up and neatly inserted a finger, feeling Dannii squeeze down needily around her. She just smiled and pushed it right in to the knuckle, juices running down her hand since her sister was so wet, just starting to work it back and forth as she teasingly dabbed at Dannii's clit with her skilful tongue, leaning down to let her sharp teeth brush and touch at it, almost cutting the thin, needled hood and clit itself, being careful not to knock the needle out she'd forced through there. Kylie pulled her finger back, then inserted two, pushing them deep to expand her sister a bit, just working them in and out as she kept her mouth away from anything else.

With them deep inside her sister's soft, clenching tunnel, she curled them to let her sharp nails press into her vagina before pulling them back, Dannii giving a muffled groan at the interesting pain deep inside her as Kylie extracted her digits, pulling her juicy fingers clear before she pressed her fangs to her labia once more, either side of her entrance, letting them press into her puffy, impressive cameltoe firmly enough to almost split her skin before her tongue flicked up to harass her clitoris between, making Dannii shudder with pre-orgasmic delight. With her fingers free, she let her sharp fingernails scrap firmly up Dannii's pussy, inducing slightly painful but highly erotic sensations as she set to work more thoroughly licking her pussy for her, wanting to get her close now, flicking the needle through her hood to stimulate the button beneath in different ways.

Kylie suddenly released her sibling, leaving her to hang, making her look round with a frustrated whine to see what was going on, or at least try with her head pulled back by the rope and her long, soft hair all around her. Stepping back to the bed, she grabbed the wallet of needles once more and then moved back to Dannii, between her legs, which immediately curled to try and pull her close. She just giggled and allowed it, happy to be between her sister's legs as she chose a short, thin needle, touching it against her finger to feel how sharp it was, knowing it was going to do a very good job. Steadying Dannii with her spare hand, she leaned in to sharply nip at Dannii's full lips with her fangs, making her quietly squeal through the toy and noose, using her tongue to separate her lips so she could bite each individually, making her sister kick and wriggle a little before her, totally at her mercy however.

Kylie didn't continue for long, just enough before she sucked at Dannii's tender clit, using her full pout and talented tongue to make her bubble once more, on the boil and about to come when she raised the needle, taking a good grip on it. With Dannii about to pop, she suddenly pulled away, used her spare hand to reach up and simply pull the hood up out the way using the needle and then aim her short needle in towards the top of Dannii's lips, using a spare finger to guide her in before she gave a bold, sudden jab forward that made time practically stop. Dannii arched so tight Kylie could swear she heard her back crack, giving a muffled scream that started as clear pain, to be expected when her clit had just had a needle stuck straight down the end of it, splicing a bundle of nerve endings, and quickly gave way to her pleasure, ending more throatily as she quivered on the end of the rope, kicking and shaking as she managed a series of grunting moans, her whole body tensing and bucking, nipples rock hard as her pussy squeezed tight, her clit throbbing hard round the sharp needle now embedded in it.

Kylie knew if Dannii could make noise she'd be deaf now, but the near silence was eerily erotic, especially as Dannii twisted and fought on the end of the rope in a highly charged climax like she'd never had before. It was short and sweet though, much more intense than normal but about half as long, nothing to prolong it, induced by the needle being pushed into her like a drawing pin alone, and so she swiftly peaked and then sagged exhausted at the end of the rope, eyes rolling in her head as they closed, looking totally knocked out. Kylie just stood up and stretched, leaving her little sister hanging on the end of the rope, swinging still in the wake of her vigorous orgasm. She just left her for a minute or so to relax, as best she could at least on the end of the rope, and took another sip of the blood from the bottle before sauntering to a drawer by their bed to look for something, quickly producing a nicely sized dildo from it, made of nice stiff red rubber.

"Not tired yet I hope?" Kylie teased as she walked back to her gently swinging sister, who looked quite relaxed actually. Dannii couldn't reply, but her pretty eyes cracked open to look at Kylie, her eyes taking in the toy in her hand, not worried by it however since she could just enjoy another orgasm and knew Kylie would give her one whether she liked it or not. Kylie just smirked as she sidled in close to her sister, sliding her arm round her hips as to stop her swinging in front of her, raising the toy to her juicy pussy, teasing the tip up her slippery entrance, letting it just bump the needle in Dannii's clit, making her hiss loudly in discomfort, all she could manage with the dildo and noose. She just let the dildo tease at her slippery pussy a moment then swiftly slipped it between her legs to her ass. Before Dannii could try and protest, not that she could anyway, Kylie pushed just right and popped the toy into her pert behind, making her jolt.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers