Eternal Hearts Ch. 09

Story Info
Kylie and Dannii get entangled in tentacle temptation.
19.3k words
4.88
21.5k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

Chapter 9: Dangerous Embrace

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This story continues the Eternal Hearts adventure, which you will need to read from the start to keep up with the story.

___________

Sorry this has taken so long, ridiculously long. Things just got put aside and life got in the way, as well as other stories. I hope you enjoyed those in the meantime, but now I do intend to push on and get this completed for you all. There's work to do to that end, but I hope it'll be worth it for you all – Noj.

___________

Stirring from her deep, restful sleep, Kylie opened her eyes to the back of her sister's head; Dannii's long, luxurious hair draped over the pillow before her, smelling sweetly of the shampoo she used, her body warm and lovingly pressed back against Kylie as she held her loosely in her arms. Sun was streaming in the windows and over the bed, lighting up their magnificent room as she gave a slight stretch, snuggling in closer to her younger sister, who didn't rouse from her dreams. Kylie slid up and leaned over a little, giving Dannii a light nip on the neck without her fangs, but enough to wake her up. She succeeded, with the brunette giving an arch of her back and snuggling back down into the covers a bit more.

"Don't you dare," she murmured, aiming to keep on sleeping for a moment, giving a smile and not opening her eyes. Kylie just gave a smile as she sat up for a full stretch, the sheets slipping down to reveal her humble yet perky chest.

"Do you fancy breakfast in bed?" she asked, twisting her back as she stretched very thoroughly, feeling tension release from her body.

"I dunno, I still feel kinda full," Dannii said, then immediately blushed deeply, trying to bury herself into the bed. She was full from the night before, from lovingly swallowing Clicks' huge load as she'd sucked him off.

"You naughty little slut, serves you right to swallow," Kylie teased, sliding naked from the bed and walking out of their bedroom to head for the kitchen and fridges. Dannii snuggled in the bed a little longer, just stretching out and feeling the silk sheets on her naked body, sliding gently over her smooth skin as she moved to lie on her back, spreading her legs wide as she took up much of the bed. Reaching up, she flicked the expensive sheets back from her incredible body to expose it to the sunlight, shifting more towards Kylie's side to get into the warming rays as they beamed through the French doors of their room. She fondled the Daywalker ring she wore as she felt the heat of the sun on her naked body, again noting how much warmer it felt now, but instead of being driven from it as one might expect, she was drawn to it with an almost morbid fascination, wishing to bask in its nurturing glow without the inhibition of clothing.

Kylie returned to find her younger sister basking naked in the sun, her toned body and neat arrow of pubic hair enticing her gaze momentarily before she sat on the other side of the bed, holding the tray up as Dannii lazily slid into a sitting position. They silently ate the simple toast and glasses of chilled blood Kylie had brought with her, feeling the cold blood turn to deep, energising heat within their bodies as they came alive at the feeding. Draining the last of her glass, Dannii stood from the bed and went to the doors, opening them wide to feel a fresh breeze blow past her naked body, taking a moment to enjoy it as she breathed in the fresh air, loving its crisp scent as she looked out over the damp acres of land in the morning sun.

It would've been quite a sight if anything but nature was there to ogle her, Dannii Minogue stood naked on a balcony in the sun, in her full naked glory as she turned and went back into the room, stretching out on their luxurious four-poster bed in the sun and reaching for Kylie. Her older sister shuffled towards her, where Dannii pulled her across her lap before they both relaxed to lie in the sun, feeling its latently aggressive heat on their pale skin, just softly holding one another in a sweet morning embrace. They gently stroked and caressed one another, nothing particularly sexual, just enjoying the intimate moment together as their skin felt alive under the radiance of Earth's star.

Dannii's hand's were placed in Kylie's soft hair and on her chest, where it was clutched by Kylie's hand, her other down Dannii's leg towards her ankle, the open doors and twittering of birds in the sunny day that lay outside. The siblings just lay like that for a while, basking naked in the sun, before their inevitable urges took over, with Kylie just rolling over and gently beginning to lick at her sister, who opened her legs to allow it, encouraging Kylie to move into a sixty-nine position so they could indulge....

* * *

Dannii was running a nice hot bath as Kylie sneaked silently into the bathroom behind her, slipping her hands round her waist and up to her large breasts, making Dannii smile and look back over her shoulder at her gorgeous blonde sister. Their little session that morning had gone from the sixty-nine to a little light bondage and feeding. It'd culminated in them grinding hard into one another for a simultaneous orgasm with a long double dildo buried deep between them. Finishing the bath, Dannii stepped down into the sunken tub with Kylie following, feeling the hot, steaming water envelop their smooth skin as they submerged themselves, sliding down to the sit on the seat, the bubbles Dannii had added bobbing up over her impressive chest. She watched Kylie stepping in, loving the sight of her sisters neatly shaved pussy, slim waist and perky breasts as she stepped in.

"So, what's he really like?" Kylie said, after they'd settled in and relaxed for a couple of minutes.

"What do you mean really like, he felt you up before me," Dannii pointed out with a smile.

"Yeah but what's it like fucking a monster?" Kylie teased, playfully goading her sister.

"I didn't fuck him!" Dannii responded defensively, "and he's not a monster," she finished, feeling the need to put Kylie in her place.

"No?" Kylie asked, knowing the truth but wanting to hear what Dannii had to say on it.

"No, he's more of a gentleman than some of the guys I've dated to be honest," she replied, looking to Kylie in a manner that said it was true.

"I really want to meet him properly, not like it was before," Kylie said, looking Dannii in the eye seductively.

"Without your clothes in the way you mean?" she said with a raise of her eyebrows, causing both of them to giggle.

"Yeah, like you did last night, I bet it felt way better without something in between you didn't it?" Kylie said, starting to feel pretty horny as she thought of the tentacles caressing her naked body.

"Yeah, it really did, like when you go bareback with a guy," Dannii said.

"Mm yeah that feels so much better, I can't wait to get down there and let him see me fully, not like it was yesterday," Kylie said with a sigh, letting her hand stray to her silky smooth pussy, giving a slow rub.

"I'm sure he'll be very happy to do that for you, he was with me," she said, thinking back to the previous evening when he'd stripped her of her finest lingerie and copped the biggest feel of her. They both sat quietly as they thought about it, going further than just being squeezed and groped by him, though Dannii had already done that, becoming lovers with him.

"How far should we let him go?" Dannii said, almost idly, somewhat lost in her thoughts as she lay in the hot bath.

"Well, honestly I want to let him go all the way, do whatever he wants, just use all that strength and all those tentacles to ravage me and leave me for dead," Kylie said, blurting out the last part and blushing as she revealed just how she wanted to be used.

"I don't know about giving him such freedom, he's so strong and powerful, he could snap us in half. Even if he doesn't mean to, he might get out of control and just tear us to pieces. I'm not sure we can give him carte blanche of our bodies, and who knows what else he's packing," Dannii said thoughtfully.

"But that's what gets me so wet," Kylie said, squeezing her thighs together, letting a hand stray onto Dannii's leg, making her in turn squeeze.

"I know, but there's erotic and then there's reckless," she said, not admitting that the idea of Kylie just giving herself up to Clicks, being taken and mercilessly plundered by him, turned her on immensely. The idea of Kylie absolutely loving the alien copulation, coming over and over as he wrecked her petite body was enough to make her pull Kylie's dainty hand a little further and onto her puffy pussy.

"You're one to talk about being forward, after what you did last night," Kylie teased, taking the invitation to start carefully but pointedly rubbing Dannii's clit.

"That was a bit different, I didn't let him fuck me," she said, biting her lip as Kylie pleasured her.

"He could have though, and you might have for all I know, I only have your word for it that you didn't. You certainly went dressed for the occasion," Kylie continued, making Dannii shiver a little.

"I felt safe with him, more than when you fucked that werewolf," Dannii said as Kylie worked the pair of them.

"You fucked him too," she reminded her.

"He didn't really give me a lot of choice," Dannii said, thinking back to the intensely hot but non-consenting fucking she'd taken off their werewolf friend.

"But it felt great didn't it? So primal and raw, and he just lit you up. He made you orgasm," Kylie said, rubbing Dannii a little harder as she said it.

"Yeah, he did, it really was incredible," Dannii admitted with a little gasp.

"Exactly, and you know with Clicks it'll be even better. Last night, when he was feeling you up, tell me you weren't thinking of going all the way," Kylie said, prying the depths of Dannii's desires from her now.

"Just as I thought," Kylie retorted when Dannii didn't reply, unable to deny she'd considered putting out for him at the first touch of her legs.

"I wonder what he'd do if I gave him free reign over my arse? Let him do what he wants to me," Kylie mused

"He'd split you in half," Dannii said simply, knowing his sheer strength.

"Mm sounds perfect, I love it when guys do that to me...and you with a big strap-on," Kylie added, leaning in to give Dannii a kiss before she extracted her hand from between her younger sister's thighs.

"Well I'm sure he'd take you up on that if you offer, but just be careful in case you know," Dannii murmured, decidedly hot now and frustrated she hadn't finished.

"You can't hide it Dan, I know you want to get wild with him as much as I do," Kylie said with a smile, standing from the bath, just pausing to let Dannii watch the water run down her elegantly, turning and pushing her bum out so her sister could see it slide over her, juicy pussy peeking between her thighs.

"Maybe you should shave that hair off as a treat for him," Kylie quipped, giving a glance over her shoulder as she found a towel.

"No, I like my arrow, he'll just have to get used to it, we don't all want to be bald like you," Dannii said with a smile, standing and stepping out of the water. They towelled off slowly, before walking naked to the bedroom, Dannii stepping back onto the balcony as they air dried and cooled after the bath, Dannii taking in more of the sun blessed scenery around the manor.

After drying off fully, Kylie joining her on the balcony to enjoy the sun and beautiful landscape, they got ready to head for the caves and meet Clicks. Dannii decided, given how he liked lingerie and wanting to look sexy, that she'd wear something to excite him. She chose a short, red silk negligee, barely long enough to cover her bum and showing off her sexy legs. She liked how with a slightly quick step it flicked up to reveal her, looking herself up and down in the mirror before she picked up her silk robe, sliding it over the top. Looking to Kylie, she paused as her older sister just pulled her robe on and loosely tied it, wearing nothing underneath.

"That's all you're wearing? Nothing else?" Dannii asked, tying her robe, feeling the smooth fabric swishing round her smooth, sexy legs.

"Well doesn't seem much point wearing more, he'll be getting me naked pretty quick!" Kylie giggled, evidently intending to throw herself at him as soon as the dirt of the cave was beneath her dainty feet.

"Hey I at least teased him and made him work for it," Dannii said with a smile.

"What, made him undo your bra strap? Not really much of a fight, sis," Kylie said with a little flick of her tongue.

"Well, it was still something, and he seemed to really like it actually," Dannii said somewhat proudly, like she was pleased with herself that she'd seductively impressed Clicks with her underwear choice.

"Well I'll dress up for him another time, right now I just want his tentacles on me, caressing me like you told me they could last night," Kylie said, heading for the bedroom door.

"Oh he'll be looking forward to it I'm sure, let's go," Dannii said with a smile, relishing the idea of watching Kylie get fondled by Clicks, letting her see the kind of thing he'd done to her the previous evening, and how it looked compared to the diagram they'd seen in the book in the library.

Heading down the hall and the wide staircase, they softly held hands as they walked, their bare feet padding quietly along the carpet as they walked. They both felt exhilarated, but Dannii was calmer, having gone through all the emotions of taking the step to have sex with a tentacled creature and feeling more comfortable now. Kylie meanwhile was very excited but nervous, not sure quite what Dannii had been through with him and whilst she wanted it to happen, a little part of her was apprehensive. However she was feeling generally ok, as she was more open to having sex with another species it had to be said, having been quite eager to have sex with their werewolf friend, building on other fantasies she'd had for many years. Even so, she was sure if her heart were beating it'd be pounding hard in her chest now.

They walked down the cold stone steps into the dungeon area, glancing to the sides at the cages, Kylie remembering how she'd been screwed incredibly hard, anally, by a werewolf through the bars a few weeks before. It crossed Dannii's mind as well, since she'd had an interesting time inside and outside those bars, but they continued down the next set of cold steps to the heavy wooden door into the caves. They took a last, unnecessary but calming breath, and then opened the door and stepped into the warm, dry cave ahead of them. They felt the hard packed dirt beneath their feet, warm and for Dannii almost familiar already, their sharp eyes adjusting to the flickering light from the gas torches, fading into unending darkness ahead of them. Before they could even speak, two slender tentacles, which had been waiting on the edge of the light, slid forwards to greet the sexy sisters.

"Expecting us it seems," Dannii said with a smile as the tentacles glided across the ground towards them as they walked a little further from the door into the cave.

"Perhaps just hopeful, after what you did for him last night," Kylie said with a naughty grin as they waited for his groping.

"Perhaps," Dannii smiled, already far more comfortable about what she was feeling. They both went quiet as his warm, smooth tentacles made contact with their dainty, bare feet, Kylie audibly gasping at it, evidently raring to go now, so much so that she was becoming very sensitive to such things. He didn't however trace their bodies; having located them, he pulled away a little and then immediately moved up to chest height, then the slender but powerful tentacles slipped round their shoulders to hug them. They squeezed lightly at the sexy sisters before sliding up to their faces, swiftly yet delicately tracing their important features to identify them. Dannii closed her eyes and just let him glide over her, feeling a strange affinity with the strangest creature she was sure she'd ever encounter, something that was fresh from the likes of a twisted genius such as H.P. Lovecraft.

He clearly knew which of them was which, not that he treated them any different, going to their mouths and slipping in the tip of his tentacle for what resembled a kiss. They greeted him warmly however, since having a relationship with him was hardly going to be anything like anything they'd experienced before. They just let him slide into their mouths but then took different route about it. Dannii was more soft and sensual with hers, giving a little throaty purr and sucking lightly, stroking gently at him with her tongue. He worked with her, twisting and rubbing at her tongue, just exploring her mouth a little as they kissed quite lovingly, both enjoying the sensation immensely. Dannii was sure he was more of a gentleman than some men she'd known.

Kylie on the other hand was very feisty and being far more aggressive, letting him into her mouth but then relaxing her throat and sucking him in a bit, letting him just slide a couple more inches into her hot mouth. She sucked firmly at him, working her tongue hard as if she were sucking a cock, feeling him respond a little before he pulled out of her mouth with a slight slurp. Kylie lunged forward and nipped playfully at him, giving a growl as she did so, eager for more than just a little suck of him. He growled in response, a deep, throbbing sound in the darkness that made Dannii open her eyes, the tentacle slipping from her pouty lips with a light dab afterwards, so caring it made her feel warm inside. Kylie eyed her tentacle lustfully as they pulled away from the sisters a little, then glanced sideways to Dannii who was determinedly undoing her light robe as she looked at the tentacle, a strangely contented smile on her face. Kylie swiftly followed suit, undoing hers as Dannii shrugged hers back down her extended arms to drop to the floor behind her, Clicks' tentacle immediately advancing on her again, though not aggressively, knowing she'd removed her robe by sound alone.

Kylie couldn't help but watch as the tentacle slid onto her younger sister and lover, her hands working unconsciously to free her own stunning body from her silk gown as the tentacle coiled round Dannii, feeling and stroking at her, pulling and inspecting her sexy red negligee, almost getting caught up in it in his evident excitement, making Dannii giggle as he continued down, over her hips, bum and thighs to finally stroke down her smooth legs with a satisfied murmuring sound, quite pleased at the sexy outfit she'd worn for him. As she watched, Kylie realised that she'd shed her own robe and that the tentacle was almost upon her, catching her slightly off-guard since she'd been so interested in his inspection of Dannii. She quickly lifted her arms so he could immediately access the areas that matter, feeling him wrap around her chest, over her humble but perky breasts, her nipples stiffening against him as she felt a shiver run through her at the exhilaration of finally being touched, naked, by Clicks.

She thought he made a slightly heavy breathing sound in the darkness as he gently squeezed her body, sliding down her, wrapped right around her to take in her waist and smooth, sexy back as he did so, pushing against the flare of her hips. Gliding over her soft skin, he pushed in to rub ever so slightly over her bald pussy, making her gasp at the sudden touch as he squeezed her arse and then stroked down her bare legs with a growl of pleasure at her nudity, able to further sense how ready she was for an encounter with him. Reaching back up, he teased at her lips again, Kylie once more lunging for him and capturing him, pulling the tentacle into her mouth and taking a firm grip with her teeth as she tongued at the tip. He could easily overpower her but let her continue, Dannii watching a moment as she was escorted a little further into the cave, feeling quite eager for things to get going now.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers