Eternal Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Kylie and Stephan part ways.
2.1k words
8.7k
2
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always knew that it would come to this. Stephan had been talking about it for the last two years; he wanted to go to Paris to pursue his dream as an artist. Now he's seeing it through. She had hoped that he would find what he wanted here, but deep down she knew that he had to go. That is why Kylie Smith stood next to the gate for the flight to Paris, saying good-bye to her best friend and childhood playmate. She was overcome with tears, her long golden brown hair a mess. She had been running her hands through it, and her tears kept running down her face and into her hair, making it wet. She tried to talk without getting hysterical, "Stephan," she sniffed, "don't forget me, okay," she said, sighing. Stephan pulled her into his arms, held her tight, and placed a hand on her head.

"Oh Kylie, I could never forget you," he pulled her head from his shoulder and looked into her baby blue eyes, "you are my best friend and I love you. I will never be able to forget all of the great times we've had together. I will try to write every day, okay. Please don't be sad, it makes it harder for me to go."

Kylie just held him closer, nodding her head. Suddenly the announcer called on the loudspeakers, "flight 451 to France now boarding at gate 15." The two of them stood there for a few minutes, and then Stephan gave Kylie a kiss on her cheek, and pulled away hesitatingly. Kylie, left standing there in tears, called to Stephan just before he stepped onto the platform.

"Stephan!" He turned around and looked at her, "I love you!" tears formed; Stephan smiled and moved his hand to his lips. He blew a kiss to her and smiled.

"Remember follow your dream!" He called.

Kylie waved one last time, nodded her head and watched Stephan disappear around the corridor to the plane. She walked over to the window to watch the plane take off. As it moved down the runway a single tear rolled down her cheek. She waved and hoped that Stephan would see her and wave back. As the plane soared into the sky and disappeared, Kylie made a wish that they would see each other again someday and whispered a sweet good bye.

Wiping away the tear from her cheek, she walked out of the airport and to her car. Pushing the button on her key chain, the doors to her Candy Apple Red 2009 Ford GT Mustang Convertible unlocked. Kylie looked up at the sky one more time then climbed into her car and put the key into the ignition. Sighing heavily she turned the key. The engine turned over and she put it in reverse. Speeding out of the parking lot, she made her way towards the freeway, to her home in Belle Mont. The house stood high above the rest of the city, looking out over it all, the house seemed alive. With its high windows and tall doors, the house looked like it watched everyone that went by. Kylie drove up to the gate and pushed the code into the box on her left. The gate doors swung open, and Kylie drove in. As they closed behind her, she drove up to the front door and turned off her car. She sat there for a few minutes before getting out, and then walked up to her house. Whipping a few more tears from her face, she fumbled with the keys, before finding the one to let her in. Turning the knob, she pushed the door open. Stepping inside, she noticed that the house felt really empty.

Kylie and Stephan had shared the house since both their parents died in a plane crash two years earlier. Without any other family to care for them, the courts made them legal adults at 16. They considered themselves siblings and so the living situation was perfect. Neither of them really had any sort of relationship with anyone after their parents died, so they became even closer. You could say that they were soul-friends.

Kylie walked through the house remembering the last two years and the fun that they had together. More tears formed and she ran to her bedroom, throwing herself onto her bed, and cried hysterically. The next morning she woke with a grumble from her stomach and the clothes she had on the day before. "Oh man," she said as she looked at herself in the mirror, "now I have raccoon eyes." She sighed and walked over to the bathtub, and turned on the water. Peeling off her clothes she checked to make sure the water wasn't scolding hot and turned the shower on. Climbing into the shower she sighed as the steamy water hit her shoulders and then her back. She bent her head back so that the water soaked her hair and splashed her face. The hot water felt wonderful on her achy athletic body. Her tight muscles began to loosen up as the hot water soothed them.

The water ran down her slender curves, over her firm breasts. She ran her hands over her breasts, and made her nipples hard. She grabbed the soap and began to lather her body, running the soap around her nipples, and under her breasts. Suds formed over her body, and fell into her small belly button. She ran the soap down her thighs and over her round ass, then down to her feet. She placed the soap back on the edge in the shower and turned, letting the water rinse off all the suds. Tilting the shower head, the water splashed over her face and she sighed, the heat of the water felt good. She washed her face and then shut the water off, and stepped out of the tub. Kylie grabbed her towel and wrapped her hair up. Stepping in front of the steam covered mirror, she ran her hand across it, removing some of the condensation. She looked at her naked body and breathed deeply.

"Well, Kylie, you're all alone now," she said to herself in a matter-of-fact tone. She dried herself off and walked to her closet to get some clothes to put on. She grabbed a purple shirt-sweater and pulled a pair of jeans from the dresser. After putting on her clothes she sat at the end of her bed and pulled on her sneakers. She took another look at herself in the mirror, sighed deeply and forced a smile on her face. Kylie's stomach started to growl and she realized she hadn't eaten anything since lunch the day before. She went down stairs, taking them two at a time, and went into the kitchen. Kylie fixed herself a microwave dinner and grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge.

Sipping on her Pepsi she walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Lying on the table was a photo album of her and Stephan. She grabbed it and fumbled through the pictures. They were of her and Stephan growing up; tossing the pages as she looked at them, she stopped at a picture from high school. It was of them at their senior prom. They had so much fun together. When they were little they promised each other that they would go to their senior prom together; they did and they had the time of their life. To make it even more special the two were crowned prom King and Queen. They lead the songs and showed off their dancing moves. Everyone always enjoyed seeing the two of them dance.

So many things happened and so many memories were made together, Kylie thought to herself and realized that even though Stephan was gone she still had her memories. Though that isn't enough for her, she decided it would have to do. She stood up and walked to the front window and looked out at the clear sky. "I'm not going to disappoint you Stephan. I'm going after my dream, just like you are. I'm going to become a star!" A tear rolled down her face and dropped to the floor. She had made her decision; she was going to go after her dream of becoming an actor. Stephan told her not to let anything get in her way, so she's not going to let his leaving be her block.

**

Stephan stepped off the plane at Charles de gaulle airport, 23 km from Paris, and was in awe of the wonders that he'd been waiting so long to see. "Man this is awesome," he said walking slowly, taking in everything. He took a taxi to Paris and had enough money to rent a small studio near the Louvre. He wanted to be as close as possible to the world's splendid art. After unpacking he gathered his art supplies and headed out of his building. He set up his things on the sidewalk and began painting and drawing, he would sell them for a few Euro's. A few weeks later a well known art dealer bought one of Stephan's paintings and saw potential in him.

He met with Stephan and decided to fund this young artist, which jump started Stephan's carrier and made him famous as well as wealthy. Within a year of meeting his benefactor, he became well-known, and everyone started buying his paintings and he started noticing that his wallet grew fatter. Eventually he became so rich that he bought a huge house in the most luxurious part of Paris. He opened his own art gallery, called it Prax & Smith Art Gallery, featuring his paintings, which mostly featured two people who looked very similar to himself and Kylie and became the richest artist in all of Paris. Every now and then he could be seen staring out the windows of the gallery, his mind thinking about the past and the best friend he left behind.

**

During Stephan's fortunes in Paris, Kylie had her own misfortunes before finally seeing her dreams come true. Kylie pursued her dream of becoming an actor, but found it to be very difficult, and after two years of no leads and no one seeing her potential, she gave up and took a job selling pianos and other musical instruments in a mall near her home. One lucky day, while she was playing one of the pianos and singing a song that she wrote, a music scout was nearby and liked what he heard. He went over to her and asked if she would make a demo tape. She agreed and the scout took it to a popular recording studio in Hollywood.

They said that they had never heard anything like it before, and felt that she would be the new thing out there. They called her and she came in to record a few singles. After finishing the singles, she went home and waited anxiously to see what happened. The first time the song was played on the radio listeners called in wanting it played over and over, wondering who this new artist was. Within a week the song made #1 on all the charts and everyone in the country wanted more of Kylie. She started recording more songs and came out with her first album called Kylie Smith - Memories of you. It was a smash and Kylie made it big. She became a household name and was performing in big theaters and in front of enormous crowds. Her dreams came true, and she realized that it ended up being something that she did ever since she was a child, sing.

The album sold over 100 million copies in one week and people were buying it like it was going out of style. After a year Kylie had made enough money to open up her own recording studio and company. She named it Smith & Prax Recordings. On the day of the grand opening, the sidewalks were filled with aspiring musicians, singers, actors, songwriters and people who just wanted to be stars. She almost put the other recording studios out of business, and after two years she had become one of the top musical artists and recording studio owners in the world.

She toured the globe three times and sold over two billion copies of her four albums. She also became the richest musical artist in the world. But she still wasn't completely happy. She could be seen staring up at the sky, a tear running down her cheek. One single expressed her sadness; it was called "Missing You" and was dedicated to her best friend Stephan. All those long years she longed for him. Kylie and Stephan wrote each other every day for the first few months, but then their lives got busy and they wrote once a week, then once every two weeks, then once every month and then the writing stopped.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
MalieRaeMalieRaeover 15 years agoAuthor
FYI to all Readers

An FYI from the Author-

I have pending revisions for all chapters, so please be patient, as I am, for the revised versions of these chapters, and I hope that with these revisions the story will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too short

Seems like a prologue or something. A little too short and underdeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Wow!

I just stumbled across this story and right from the beginning I was hooked! I seriously am really looking forward to the next installment!! Awesome story so far!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Storm of Shadows Ch. 00-01 Absent friends and consequences.in NonHuman
Still Waters Ch. 01 Evangeline realizes the truth about her mother.in NonHuman
But I am NOT Gay Dan never had any doubts about his manhood until...in First Time
Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 01 Love & Marriage and all the rest - a new beginning.in Interracial Love
Reservoir of Power Ch. 01 Lochlainn Thorsson, lonely and searching.in NonHuman
More Stories