Eternal Passion

Story Info
The love of a lifetime.
3.1k words
4.33
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers

This story came into being at a time, I literally had no practical experience in actual lovemaking – in other words:

I wrote this story, when I still was a "virgin".

By chance I had found the story about three years ago and had then just ran a spellchecker on it.

So the story at hand is just the same, I had written twenty years ago – only translated. (If someone likes to do the math: I'm turning 36 this year.)

Enjoy the story!

***

I've published this story three years ago on the German board, and as I'm currently translating all my published stories into English, it also happens to this one.

I'd like to thank meanblackjack – he prefers BlackJack – for his patience and help on translating my stories, and any mistakes, you might find, were on me, as he did his best, but couldn't correct the mistakes I'm determinate to keep.

Remember:

Feedback and comments aren't only appreciated, but actually requested. And the stars at the end are there for a reason; so feel free to use them and vote.

MaitreNuit

* * * * * * *

Lately he always felt extremely weird – weak and dizzy – when he left the house early in the morning, sat in his car and drove to work. He hardly recognized himself, but he surely knew who he was and what he did.

His colleagues used to banter him about being on some sort of diet and getting too little sleep.

His eyes were usually bloodshot and he slept only little. His once large frame lost weight, not only due to the lack of rest, but also because something – some kind of desire and burning hunger inside – forced him to go to the gym for two hours every day, shaping and strengthening his body. He also became more active and spontaneous day by day.

The reason for this changes was a woman – of course. A special woman actually, fascinating him, appealing him to self-abandonment but also filling him with an immense power.

Despite his agitation and confusion, he had become more successful in his job. His endurance and assertiveness had massively increased and the former small cog had turned into a very efficient employee, shining with creativity and fervor.

This antagonism between confusion and strengthening didn't actually bother him as he wasn't aware of it at all. His cognition had changed too, since he knew her – and since she made his nights her days.

His world became gloomier but at the same time also somehow more colorful than before. Even more colorful than ever before in his life.

Although he had relationships with women before – some of them he really had loved – this one was special. She inspired him, and it was hard for him, to be without her even for a minute. He kept thinking of her all the time...

Her fingers on his skin, her eyes, he'd have loved to drown in, her hands on his body, her mouth in his lap and her fangs on his throat... Drinking his blood.

This was the true reason for his confusion, newborn passion and regained strength: His mistress was... A VAMPIRE!

Every night, she fed on him and led him to the brink of death and back. Only her love kept her from killing him, and his love bound them together – unable and unwilling to break away from each other. They seemed to be as one.

* * *

It's a myth that Vampires can't stand the sunlight – they just prefer the night.

He had walked the city's streets with her in broad daylight quite often, or they had visited the city's museums, concerts and other events. Her immense knowledge – she was more than 600 years older then him – always fascinated him and was an inspiration for him to gain knowledge himself – despite of his 36 years. His curiosity was rekindled and his mind opened up to the world around him. He disclosed a whole world of possibilities and new ideas – only because of her.

She had brought back his youthfulness and let his body – strongly neglected by him over the past years – flourish again.

Even sunbathing with him was something she enjoyed, and they often went swimming, with her wearing only the most provocative bathing suits and bikinis – or nothing at all.

They often made love at the lake in the midday sun, a stone's throw away from the city's crowded beach.

Her lips were sweeter than honey, her kisses lighter than a feather and when he had got over his fear – and finally accepted what she was – he even liked her bites and her desire for his blood.

* * *

The Friday night sunk upon the city, and he left his office. Two colleagues had invited him for a drink, but he kindly declined.

This night he wanted to enjoy with her... And be it even to the bitter end.

He reluctantly took the time to drive to his apartment to shower and to change. Nonetheless the shower revived his spirits and filled him with pleasant anticipation for the weekend to come. A whole weekend, he could spend with her, he could dedicate to her.

This weekend should be theirs only, dedicated only to their love and passion, this he made sure of. He instructed his office to not disturb him in any case... Even if the world would end. He wasn't available for anyone anyhow this weekend.

He drove to her house – another myth was, that Vampires live in rotten ruins or even crypts. They live, like the living, in houses and apartments – and her's was quite a modern fashionable design house, she had planed and furnished very carefully and with selected taste.

She opened the door the moment he reached for the door to knock. Of course she had been waiting for him and had already scented his warm blood.

Her attires enchanted and baffled him every time anew, and so did it this time.

Her slender, lithe body was hidden in a black velvet dress, going from her ankles to her neck with buttons in the back – also from neck to ankles. The light was caught by the dress and made it dazzle in all colors.

She had put up her dark hair up, leaving her soft neck uncovered.

He knew the dress. She had shown it to him before and had told him, it was her favorite dress... In England... 120 years ago.

The sole thought of where she had been in her long life, what she had experienced, whom she had met – and slept with – made his head spin. She fascinated the hell out of him.

She had dressed completely sexy but chaste this evening. Her feet were enclosed by buttoned up boots going up to mid-calf, and her hands were covered by laced gloves, leaving her fingertips free – the gloves, like the boots were black.

Her eyes, dark and deep like an abyss, gleamed and glowed in all colors of the rainbow – like the Vampire eyes used to do.

She smiled and took his hand.

The house was beautifully arranged, and every visitor would have been stunned with astonishment about the multitude of antiques, souvenirs of her long live and countless voyages, tokens of long lost lovers and admirers – among them even real Picassos, Michelangelos and Monets – paintings and pictures of her from various periods of history. Despite all of this, he only had eyes for his mistress, he was now following downstairs into the parlor.

As a reminiscence to the countless legends about Vampires and also as a sort of "love nest" for the two of them, she had arranged a whole suite in the house's basement, and they enjoyed being in this suite, they had decorated and set up together – this suite reflected their love for each other.

On the way down the three broad stairs to the suite, he reached out for her and tried to unbutton a few of her buttons. She just gave him a look, both dispraising and sexily encouraging.

As she entered the suite, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissed and nibbled on that sensitive patch of skin beneath her hairline, then her neck and finally – when she turned her face to look at him – her soft lips.

Her stomach rose and fell shimming beneath his hand's caressing and she nestled up against his chest like a baby kitten. Pressed herself against him and looked up to him.

His warm but still covered flesh was pressed at against her thighs and she smiled a catty grin. He couldn't and wouldn't hide his growing arousal from her. His hot breath ran over her neck and his fingers slowly undid her buttons. He took his time with every single button and caressed with his fingertips every inch of delicate skin becoming visible beneath the soft fabric.

Already for a while it wasn't only thirst for his blood making her bite him every night, nor had it been blood lust that made her moan in his arms. She needed far less of his blood than she made him believe, but it turned her on so much sharing this intimate sensation with him. And she hadn't missed the positive effect, it had on him.

His touch made her shiver and sigh pleasurably, when he undid the buttons on her flawless, round butt and put his hands on the taut curves, gently kneading them.

With a smile he registered her having – like almost every day, they had spent together – turned down wearing any underwear and he imagined, how stimulating it must have been to feel the dress' exciting softness on her bare skin.

The tight but also excitingly revealing dress fell whispering and rustling into a messy, shimmering heap on the floor, and his hands, almost like on their own accord, found her delicate, velvety breasts, kneading and massaging them softly.

Her breathing grew deeper and sounded like low but gradually building up sighs, when he felt the tips of her full breasts getting harder, apparently yearning for his fondling and lips.

She reached behind herself and unzipped his pants, without breaking the look into his eyes. When the pants fell, his flesh pressed against her butt and her gentle fingertips stroked the whole length of the hard and thick shaft that seemed to tremble and grow under her touch.

His fingers wandered down her tummy, caressed her belly button and glided further to her mat of soft, silky hair, she had trimmed and shaved neatly. Sighing, she pressed her bum into his groin and nestled up to him even more.

With gentle fingers he stroked through the patch of hair and felt his way to her center. Her lap's cleft opened readily to his fingers, and he let one fingertip slide inside.

She groaned loudly, when his thumb, caressing her love button, caused something like a electric shock flashing through her body. Soft as a feather his thumb circled the sensitive structure and drew her deeper into ecstasy.

Her hand wandered up his thigh and again found his hard and fleshy shaft... Harder and bigger than before, and a catty smile flashed on her lips before she kissed him long and deeply. Their tongues passionately played tag and he could feel her fangs nibbling on his lips. When his finger disappeared between her wet folds, their lips parted, allowing her to let go an little scream, escorted by a sigh and an deep moan. Lustfully, she pushed herself against the invading finger, forcing it deeper inside while his other hand kneaded her firm behind.

He told her to keep standing and to bend over, gripping her ankles with her hands, and neither to move nor to make any sound. A little confused and very aroused she obeyed, surprised by his sudden dominance and not yet knowing, she had awaken more in him than she could have imagined. He immediately started kissing her; her labia, the inner sides of her thighs, the back of her knees and every now and then her labia again. One finger slid through the crack of her butt while the respective hand kneaded her buttock.

Suddenly, she felt his tongue slide into her hot opening and had almost to bite down hard on her bottom lip to stifle a joyous scream. The taste of fresh blood filled her mouth and fueled her desire while his hands spread her buttocks and one finger slowly traced up and down her crack. The finger slid over a tiny soft spot... her anus! He gently and playfully started teasing it and canny stimulate it. His tongue in her soaking cleft tried to glide deeper and went from side to side.

Slowly and gently his finger started to dive into her fanny, and a wave of lust washed over her, almost threatening to sweep her away, made her knees tremble and sent a tingle through her loins and pussy.

When he replaced his tongue with two of his fingers, she couldn't hold back any longer.

A long, lustful and releasing scream escaped her lips, showing the magnitude of her lust, when her climax' first waves crushed over her, whiting out her senses for a moment. Shivering and breathless she enjoyed what he was doing to her. Apparently he was blind for what she had to "suffer" through.

The fingers in both her orifices caused a lust to her, she hadn't felt for a very long time. She felt like a dam would burst and a new, never ending orgasm would carry her away, when he suddenly withdrew his fingers from her and kissed her with feverish passion.

The disappointed groan, she was about to utter, turned to a low sigh, when he turned her around and pushed his groins against hers. Pressing his manhood hard against her soft, from arousal and anticipation wet sex. She wrapped her legs around his hips and guided his hot meaty pole with her lace clad hands into her pussy.

He held her tight and slowly moved his hips. His dick filled her folds completely and when he started kneading her buttocks again, her nails left red traces on his back. Her scratching spurred his lust and he pushed even harder into her, pressing one finger back into her butt. She rewarded his brazen advance by kissing him passionately and biting his lip.

Carrying her on his hips, he slowly moved to the bed, excessively swaying his hips to plough deeper into her womb. Her breath already went in fits and starts when he laid her on the bed and pulled off.

She pulled him down on the bed and started kissing his abdomen. Inch by inch she glided down his body and planted a kiss on the root of his cock, before she kissed the tip and sheathed her lips over his head like a velvet hood, slowly taking all of his pole in her mouth.

One hand was caressing his face while the other was kneading and massaging the heavy balls beneath the pole.

His moaning grew louder and his hands stroked her hair and neck. He could feel her fangs, scratching his skin and tasting his blood mingled with his excitement.

Softly, he put two fingers under her chin and raised her head. His eyes looked into hers and she brought her face close to his for a long and deep kiss.

Blood and sweat, lust and arousal... All of this and also her sweet breath he could taste while entwining his tongue with her's.

She straddled him, guiding his manly meat into her velvety sheath. Her lace clad hands sent shivers down his spine, and the warmth, he was now entering, filled all of his thinking.

Soft rocking and hard pounding took turns and the ecstasy seemed to climb into unlimited heights. Little moans and her heavy breathing indicated her reaching the next climax... She herself couldn't tell any more which one it was. But he wanted to give her more.

Softly he withdrew, smiled at her lovingly and turned her on the bed. She was now laying on her stomach, being totally at his mercy... And loving it.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed and beyond. Now only her upper body laid on the – pretty high – bed, letting her feet in the high heeled boots standing on the floor with her legs stretched out and her butt and pussy at display for his loving and hungry gaze.

Now he caressed the delicate puckered orifice with one finger and lightly slid in. She wiggled under his touch and breathed even heavier. A high pitched scream escaped her lips, when he replaced the finger by something way bigger and slowly – agonizingly slow for her – pushed his cock in her cornhole. With swaying motions he drove his pole deeper into her and playfully slapped her ass.

Her senses were on edge and the sheer ecstasy smashed against her, getting bigger and bigger with each thrust. His fingertips played with her love button and almost made her faint.

Again, he led her to the brink of a climaxing, harder and more ecstatic each time. And again he pulled back and covered her with kisses and caresses.

Still kissing him she washed his dick in a wash bowl next to the bed and kissed and caressed his thick and hard prick before he once again entered her engorged, pink pussy.

Sitting on the bed, she straddled his lap and his pole buried deep inside her, making her feel how his thrusts filled and rocked her womb, they let loose and fucked in earnest.

New waves of passion and ecstasy overwhelmed both of them, and only a moment before they reached the peak – together – he whispered in her ear with a soft but demanding voice:

"I want to share eternity with you!"

Then he dug his teeth forcefully and greedy in her neck.

His tongue tasted her blood and he drank, like he was the vampire and she were the victim.

This bite broke her dams and an orgasmic climax rushed over her, making her again almost faint – but she still had some power left.

"So we'll spent eternity together!"

Now she drove her fangs in his neck and their shared climax washed them away into another world, while they drank from each other and he filled her mouth with his blood and her womb with his seed.

Together for all eternity... United in love and immortality!

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers