European History 201 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

I wrapped them up and around, my hands on the inside of her thighs, her legs hooked by my arms and shoulders. Softly, I kissed the inside of her thigh. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my cheek as my tongue slowly made its way higher.

Dawn groaned, pushed her hips forward but was unable to move as I held her down. Higher, higher my mouth moved up her thigh. Her breath became shorter and quicker and I thought the fire in her eyes would melt those glasses. Finally, I licked the small space between her thigh and her pussy.

She squealed and bucked against me. Her pussy lips were swollen and extended, just begging to be sucked. A small trickle of moisture ran from in between and down toward her ass. Looking up into her eyes, I lowered my mouth onto her pussy. Softly, I kissed and sucked each lip into my mouth, gently pulling them. I took my fingers and slowly spread them wider.

Dawn groaned again and threw her head back. Her pussy was flush, bright pink and I could take no more. I slipped my tongue between those stretched lips and licked up, brushing against her swollen clit. Her juices tasted incredible and Dawn moaned loudly.

I smiled to myself and got back to her pussy. My tongue slowly moved up and down her lips, gently licking at her pussy and clit. I slipped my tongue inside her as she bucked against my mouth.

"Ooooohhhh" she moaned. Slowly, I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue. In and out, I felt her tight pussy milking my tongue. She raised her head up and looked down at me. I reached up and put my forefinger into her mouth. She stared at me and greedily began sucking and licking my finger while I fucked her pussy with my mouth and tongue.

Once my finger was wet with her saliva, I pulled back off her pussy and slipped my finger inside. Slowly, I began slipping it in and out, back and forth, curling my finger up against her g-spot. Dawn bucked and moaned against my hand. Her breathing came quicker and I knew she was getting close.

In an instant, I spread her lips wide and began sucking her clit. Her stiff bud nestled between my lips, I slowly milked her with my mouth while my tongue massaged the tip. My finger pushed deeper, curling up and brushing her g-spot.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. Her hips flailed against my hand and mouth as I sucked hard on her clit. Her soft thighs began twitching, flexing, scissoring against my hand and face. My tongue swirled across her clit.

"Oh Fuck!" she moaned again. She threw her head back and her eyes rolled toward the ceiling. The first wave of her orgasm hit. Her hips thrashed against my mouth and hand. Her legs flew apart uncontrollably.

Her pussy exploded and her juices flooded my hand and mouth. Pulsing, each contraction of her orgasm pumped another wave of juices onto my face, hand and desk. Dawn's legs flailed wildly, as her orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever.

Slowly, the waves began to subside and Dawn started to regain her composure. "Oh my God!" she said breathlessly. I looked up at her from between her outstretched thighs, her juices all over my face and hand. Slowly, I took my messy finger and began licking it clean.

"Oh my God!" she repeated.

My aching cock reminded me that it was now my turn. I easily picked her up off my desk. I turned her around and stood her on the floor. Dawn's legs were still quiver and she leaned forward onto the desk, her perfect, round, firm ass on display. I couldn't get my pants off quick enough.

Finally, I pushed them and my underwear to the floor as my cock broke free of its confinement. Now, I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination, but her tiny waist, hips and ass looked like they would never support me.

With one hand I held her down by the small of her back. Dawn instinctively spread her legs wider, giving me an even more glorious view of her perfect ass with just a slight hint of her pouty pussy lips in between. With my other hand, I grabbed the base of my cock and slowly dragged the thick head across her wet pussy lips.

"Oh God!" she muttered as I slid that warm cockhead up and down her wet lips. She shuddered, quivered and wiggled her perfeclyt round ass. Right and wrong, it didn't matter anymore. That perfectly round ass beckoned and I came calling.

I placed the head of my cock at the moist opening between her swollen pussy lips. "Ooooo," she moaned as I held it there, motionless. Dawn wiggled, struggling against my hand as it held her down against my desk.

"Oh God, Fuck me Dr. Brown," she pleaded. I could take no more. I grabbed her hips and pushed forward, holding her still as I sank the length of my cock into her sweet, wet, young pussy. "Oh My God!" she repeated breathlessly.

I held her there like that for a few seconds, her hips bucking and writhing with my cock buried in her pussy. She reached out and slapped my desk top. Slowly, I began sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She was so tight and warm and wet, all at the same time. I could feel her pussy squeezing, flexing against my thick shaft as I pumped in and out of her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!" was all she could say. In and out, I kept pounding her pussy with my cock. Slowly, she began pushing back against me, meeting my thrusts with her own.

Dawn's perfect ass began slapping against my belly. "That's it," I whispered. "Fuck me. Fuck yourself on my cock."

"Ooohhh," she moaned.

Leaning forward, I whispered, "That's it. Cum all over my cock. Fuck me with your sweet little pussy and cum all over my cock."

Dawn bucked more feverishly and frantically. "OH MY GOD!" she repeated. Over and over, "OH MY GOD!"

Her orgasm exploded again and I held her hips still, motionless on the length of my cock. She bucked, groaned, swirled her hips, yet still I held her motionless on my cock. Wave after wave of pleasure hit and I could feel her juices flooding the desk, my cock and thighs.

Breathless, Dawn collapsed on my desk, her legs quivering, barely able to support what little weight she had. Her full breasts mashed whatever papers remained intact and dry on my desk. Grabbing her hips again, I began to slide in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

Dawn moaned again as I picked up my pace. I could feel my orgasm building as my balls contracted and my cock stiffened. One last look down at my cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy, framed on each side by her perfectly rounded ass was all I could take.

My cock exploded, pumping stream after stream of warm cum inside her soaked pussy. We both moaned again as my balls emptied inside of her. Finally spent, I collapsed on top of her as we lay across my desk, my cock still stiff and inside her tight pussy.

Finally, I groaned and pulled myself up off of her. I plopped myself back down in my chair, almost falling over my pants bunched around my ankles. Dawn lay there motionless for a few minutes, offering me the most incredible view of her wet, swollen, stretched, used little pussy. A small trickle of cum began to ooze out, awakening her from her post-orgasmic bliss.

Instantly, she stood up and began searching for her clothes. I leaned forward and scooped up her jeans, sweatshirt and panties as they lay next to my desk. Reaching over, I gave her clothes and then searched for her shoes.

"I, ugh, I ... thanks," she said as I handed her the last of her clothing. She quickly walked around my desk and faced away as she got dressed. I loved watching those panties slide up her athletic, lean thighs and cover up that round ass. My God, this woman was incredible!

Reaching for my pants, I pulled them up and adjusted myself as well. Finally all together, Dawn turned to face me. Her cheeks were flush from her orgasms and she had trouble looking me in the eye.

I took pity on her and said, "Look, you don't have to say anything. That was more than I could have ever imagined it being. I can die now a happy man."

She looked up at me and smiled. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I smiled back and said, "Look, I had to say something. I teach European History. I'm not an English Literature professor. But that was pretty awesome."

She smiled again and walked toward the door. "See you in class tomorrow," she said as she left.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12