European Vacation

Story Info
A teenager goes to Europe for the beaches, in a bikini!
2.7k words
4.41
110.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 when I first went to Europe. That month would change my life.

My parents had died when I was five, and I was raised by family friends; they also controlled my trust fund. It's not a coincidence that I went to Europe just as I came into control of the money. I loved my foster-parents, but I knew I needed to take this trip alone, to explore myself.

Along with the normal preparation that went into such a trip, there were a few extra considerations I had in mind. To that end, I went shopping a few times by myself. I had heard that European beaches were much more open-minded than their American counterparts, and I wanted to be ready. I knew that most European men wore Speedo-type swimwear, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

I wanted bikinis. And I found a few really cute ones.

The first was really my favorite. It was metallic hot pink, and it tied at the sides. The butt had that scrunchie cut that I found totally sexy when looking at pictures of the models online.

Another was sky blue with daisies on it. I liked that too, and the metal ring on each side was also very cute. The bum wasn't quite full coverage, but a "Brazilian" cut that revealed just enough without giving a way the whole game.

But the best thing, the very best, I almost didn't find at all. I was pure serendipity as I was crawling the Internet one night. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with my particular kink after all. Apparently, other guys wanted a swimsuit that would make them completely flat in front, completely masking their "dangly bits," that nasty little (or in my case, very little -- only an inch and a half when I was totally hard!) dick and those awful balls. Ugh! But now I could hide all that. I could go out just as I wanted to!

So I ordered the black thong model (the color, too would help with minimization), and it came just in time. It was perfect.

I had made a few other preparations as well. I got myself completely waxed -- I had absolutely no hair below my eyebrows (which I got tweezed once I was in Europe -- didn't want anyone asking questions before I left!), and I grew my straight blonde hair out just long enough to curl nicely at my jawline. It was really too perfect. I was gorgeous!

...

And so I woke up in my hotel room in a small town in the south of France, on the coast of the Mediterranean. It was a Tuesday. The plane ride had been boring, but the train down from Paris was wonderful -- there is no better, more civilized way to travel. I stretched in my bed, naked under the sheet, the sun shining in through the window that looked out over th water. My little clit, as I called it, stirred at the thought of the day ahead. It knew as well as I did what I was planning.

I showered and shaved my body again. I didn't have much body hair anyway, and the waxing had done a great job, but I didn't want a single hair to show on the beach. After the shower, I primped my hair for a bit, took a deep breath, and put on the minimizer thong. Then I put on the hot pink side-tie bikini. I could have been a girl, except I was too flat. I shivered. Yes.

I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, put a towel, book, and sunscreen and a water bottle in my day bag, and headed out. My knees knocked, my fingers shook as I locked the door, and my mouth was totally dry. In five minutes, I was outside the hotel. It took another 20 to stroll through town to the beach. And then it was time.

I stretched out on my towel, propped up on one arm, reading, showing off my bikini for all the world to see. It was early still, and there were only a few people on the beach: a middle-aged family with three kids farther down to my right; a group of three college girls, by the looks of them, their beautiful breasts just barely covered, hips glistening beneath bikinis cut just like mine, just nearer to me from the family. To my left, a group of guys had already set up a volleyball net. Their pecks glistened, the bulges in their briefs protruded rudely, tantalizingly before them. A wave of embarassment shot through me; I savored it, shivering in the hot sun.

The beach soon began to fill, but I seemed to inhabit a bubble all of my own -- even as the beach became crowded, I had a wide space all around me. Nobody wanted to sit next to this strange person -- was it a girl or a guy? What in the world was going on? A pair of young girls, probably in high school, giggled and pointed at me as they passed by; the humiliation was exquisite, and I trembled with delight, turning crimson from top to tip. My clit was excited, but was kept down beautifully -- there was no hint of the tiny little bulge I would have shown.

I was sleeping for a moment around 11, laying on my back, when suddenly a shadow darkened my eyes. I opened them a crack and looked up, squinting. Over me stood a tremendously handsome Frenchman. He must have been about 45, had the cut body of a runner, silver hair on the sides but otherwise jet black, and a thick silver thatch on his chest. He wore a red Speedo which he filled out with aplomb, and I couldn't help drooling just a little.

"Is this spot taken," he asked, pointing next to me.

"No," I answered. "Feel free to sit."

He did. As he got himself settled, I watched him. I hoped I wasn't being too obvious, but I knew I was staring. H laid down on his side and grinned at me. "It's a beautiful day, no? Perfect for coming to the beach."

His name was Francois. Of course. We struck up a casual conversation. I told him where I was from, and he told me about himself. He worked as a lawyer in town, and enjoyed coming to the beach for lunch.

"You know," he said as he was getting up to go, "I can easily take the rest of the day off. And I love guiding tourists like yourself around town to show them the real sights. Would you care to spend the day with me?"

I would have followed him around like a little puppy as long as he would have me. I jumped up and exclaimed, "sure!" and instantly turned red at how overeager I was. Like a schoolgirl with a crush. But who wouldn't be immediately enamored of this gorgeous guy?

And so it was. We ate at a small cafe, me gazing into his eyes and smiling as I sipped my coffee, and strolled through the town for the afternoon. He was warm and friendly, with that wonderful Old World charm I'd dreamed about. I flirted shamelessly. As the shadows began to stretch out ahead of us, we paused.

"You have been a charming companion," he said to me. "Would you like to have dinner with me? I would hate to part ways so soon."

I stammered and blushed again. "I'd love to have dinner with you. But I should change first -- I look like a schlub."

"Why don't you come to my place?" he said. "I think I have some things that would fit you, and it's just around the corner. Then we could have dinner."

And so we did just that. His apartment was gorgeous, with a perfect view of the sea. He poured us each a glass of wine, brought me into a guest bedroom, and motioned to a bureau. "Please feel free to choose anything from these drawers. I hope you will find something you like." His eyes glistened in a smile as he spoke, as if he knew a good joke that he was hinting at with his words. He stepped back and softly shut the door behind him.

I shivered and took off my shorts and shirt. There again was my beach body, by metallic pink bikini. I wondered briefly what he wanted, in the end. And then I opened one of the top drawers -- there were two on the first level, splitting the front; below, there were two full drawers.

It was full of panties. Panties of all cuts and colors, pinks and blues and greens and tie-dies, silk and lace; there were also stockings of all kinds and garter belts. In the next drawer were bras and bustiers and camisoles. I nearly swooned. Francois clearly knew exactly what I wanted.

In the other drawers were more women's clothes: short-shorts, ruffled skirts, peasant tops and tees. I was in heaven, sipping the delicious red wine and going through the clothes. I completely lost track of time, lost in the feminine finery before me. Finally, a knock came at the door. "Steve, I have made reservations for an hour from now across the street. It is a very casual bistro."

"Oh my! OK! I'll be ready soon! Sorry!" I blurted out. My head was spinning.

"No problem, take your time."

I finally settled on an outfit: a rouched pink bikini, a cute pair of denim short-shorts and a white ruffled peasant top. I didn't put on a bra: I wanted to preserve some of the ambiguity of the beach. I opened the door. "Ta-da." I giggled a little, feeling nervous and so very excited. "What do you think?" I twirled around.

"Magnifique," he smiled. "You look perfect."

I couldn't tell you what I had for dinner. Francois ordered everything, and explained it all to me, but I was so lost in his eyes that nothing else mattered. He talked and I laughed and responded, but I have no idea what we said. Eventually we left, me in a complete haze.

He led me back to his apartment by the hand. He was so strong and masculine, and I was completely lost in him. When we got to his door, he paused, raied my chin to look up to him, and gazed deeply into my eyes. Then he kissed me. It was soft and tender and masculine and perfect. I had never kissed a man before, but I knew this was how it should be. He was the inheritor of every great kiss from the greatests lovers of all time. I melted.

He led me into his room and we began to kiss again, no mor urgently, my hands roaming across his perfect body. He slipped his hands under my shirt and lifted it up; I raised my arms without hesitation and unbuttoned his shirt. Then I sank to my knees and nuzzled his crotch through his pants, feeling for the first time his wonderful, masculine hardness. I kissed it, licking his pants; he chuckled and I unzipped his fly, and no longer able to contain myself, pulled down his pants and undwear all at once. His great, firm penis popped out already mostly firm; it hit me in the nose with a pop. Instantly I had it in my mouth, caressing it with my tongue as I fondled his shaved testicles. My nose was soon buried in his pubic hair, which exuded a deliciously manly aroma. I bounced my head up and down, savoring the 8 inches of hardness, of pure manliness that was in front of me.

"Slowly," he laughed. "We have all night." He lifted me back up and began kissing me again, unbottoning my shorts and sliding them down my legs. We turned slowly and fell back into the bed, him on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed deeply, letting him nibble my ears and kiss my neck, returning the favor, feeling his manhood rub my panties, relishing how smooth I was next to his manly hairiness.

We rolled again, and I was on top of him again. I kissed his neck and down to his nipples, giving them playful love bites, kissing his bellybutton and licking down, down to that gorgeous, dripping cock. My head was spinning again; I was completely enveloped in a fog of lust. I stroked his cock and fondled his balls, licking and sucking each in turn before turning my attention again to that perfect hard cock. I ran my tongue up the bottom of his shaft to the tip, licking the pre-cum he leaked and savoring it, bobbing again up and down on it. Then I paused, and looked up.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I want you in me. I've never been with a man before, put I need you so badly," I murmured. "Please."

He stroked my face. "Of course, cherie. You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met. I would do anything for you."

I took off the panties, then my minimizer. My tiny little cock stood there, straining for every fraction of an inch it had. But it was still just a big clitty, not fit for more than a one-year-old. I loved it, my little clitty there. He could see it, and he laughed and he knew I wanted. "It's so small, even for such a pretty girl," he chuckled. "I'll call it 'Jenny.'"

I looked into his eyes and he handed me a tube of Vaseline. He took out a dollop and spread it on his great throbbing cock, and I spread more on my anus. "The best way for the first time is for you to sit on it, so you can take it at whatever speed is most comfortable to you."

I eagerly agreed; I felt even more slutty for the fact that he wouldn't be fucking me -- rather, I was the one asking for it, pushing myself onto him, making him fuck me. I was a total whore, a little sissy bitch fag. And I relished it.

I eased myself onto him, feeling his cock push past my sphincter, stretching me until tears came to my eyes. But I knew I could not stop. Slowly, slimily, I pushed down more, and his head popped past my tight band of muscles and suddenly it went into me quickly, slipping right in as if it were perfectly expected, as if that was the only thing that ever could have happened. I felt his testicles and his thick patch of hair scratching my ass. I wiggled and groaned. Then I rose, feeling him slide out of me again, feeling empty, needing that perfect, huge cock inside me but savoring the pulling sensation. I rose until I felt the head of his cock against my sphincter, resisting the final inches, clinging to my ass. I plunged down again. I writed above him, bucking my hips up and down, fucking myself on his incredible cock, feeling the perfection of fulness and the yearning of emptiness, over and over, needing it, needing it, needing it. Yes!

I felt his hands grab my hips, pulling me into him again. They moved up my chest, and pulled me back; he sucked my right ear lobe, kissed my neck, then rolled. Now his was on top of me! I arched my back and thrust my ass up in the air, knowing what was coming next. He reared back, pulling all the way out of me. I moaned, desperate for his cock, knowing I would do anything to feel him inside me again. I got my wish, and he began fucking me in fast, hard strokes. In and out, in and out. I screamed out and began to cry. "Yes, yes, yes, oh God fuck me, I need your cock, please, please yes!" I quickly descended into incomprehensible babble until finally I felt his penis contract and then, just as my ass began to spasm and shudder in the best orgasm I've ever felt, his warm seed burst into me, filling me with his loving, gooey warmth. I was sobbing by this point, completely in love, completely his.

He rolled off me and onto his back, pulling me in to him, kissing me tenderly. "You were beautiful, cherie, perfect. I love you so much. We kissed again, and I nuzzled my nose into his neck. We fell asleep that way, the cum slowly leaking down my leg.