Eurotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady boss loses her rag and clothes.
1.5k words
3.88
30.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine Wanted to bang her head on the table but it was too late to call her stylist to fix her hair.

So she settled for her fists on the expensive boardroom table.

She looked around at the six directors who, in spite of their power and ruthlessness were cringing like spanked children.

"I don't believe you lot! A simple decision and you just look at each other like puppies! So are we agreed?" Her frustration had increased by the minute and now she was at fever pitch. She hadn't been laid in a week.

Six foot tall with a bob of jet-black hair – she was thick set and dwarfed her little employees. They were tough on the shop floor but terrified of this beautiful, unmoving sight. And they had all secretly jerked off with her as their fantasy.

The suited men were fidgeting in their seats and hoping that it would all just 'Go away'. They wouldn't be that lucky, not now the MD had a weed up her arse.

They all looked at each other for a reaction, just one of them began an awkward nod and they all quickly followed suit.

She breathed a loud sigh of relief, two hours they had been sat in the meeting and finally they could get off. She sent her secretary out and said that they were not to be disturbed under any circumstances.

Puzzled they looked at each other again, wasn't the meeting over?

"Stay where you are, this is far from over" she said as she closed the blinds and dimmed the lights from a remote control in front of her.

She looked up expressionless.

"Are you mice or fucking men?"

They were totally thrown by this.

"Well?" She was warranting an answer and was going to get one anyhow.

"Men?" said the one to her far left.

She looked hard at him and narrowed her eyes.

"So prove it! I'm sick of you lot being a shower of cream puffs, Prove it!!"

"Erm, how?" he continued.

She stood up and turned with her back to them – appearing to be fumbling with her tight white blouse. She turned back around. It was unbuttoned to her belly and showing off a magnificent cleavage.

They all gasped.

"So! She says almost in a whisper, it's time to prove that you are real men. Stand up!"

They obeyed without question, as always!

"Now drop your pants and place your dicks on the table" the room was numb in stunned silence.

"Well?" she had spent a long time programming her little clan to obey all her orders without question and wasn't about to change now.

They all began to fumble awkwardly with their trousers and tried not to look at what each of them were placing on the table.

There they were with their cocks on the table edge, leaning forward a little to make them look longer.

She eyed them all one by one and hid her smile well.

All eyes were on her for the next instruction – hoping it would be 'go home'. Not so.

She undid her blouse and let it slowly slide over her shoulders, then she slowly undid her skirt and it fell to her ankles to reveal a g-string.

Every mouth was gaping wide. She narrowed her eyes again and undid her bra – holding it on with her hands teasingly.

"Now! Anyone who values their job had better get hard for me now, they may get a chance to use it!"

At that she let her bra drop to expose huge rounded breasts and nipples sticking out proud and hard.

All six men wrapped their fingers around their cocks and began to jerk to get them standing to attention. It didn't take some of them long.

She watched them in turn as their hands slid up and down their shafts, one man spat on his hand to lubricate it. They all felt her eyes watching and it turned them on more.

Before long she was stood looking at six hard cocks, she climbed up on the table and crawled down it on her hands and knees like a horny cat – taking a glimpse of each one as she passes.

Eventually reaching the far end she turns and lies down but for one elbow supporting.

She reaches down and begins to stroke her already wet pussy through her expensive silk underwear.

The tip of her finger slides up and down gently and her breath sharpens from time to time. Wetness begins to seep through.

"I want to watch you all cum over the table; the first one to shoot gets to fuck me when he gets it up again!"

At that they all start to fuck their hands. She slides the lingerie to one side and feels the wetness of her hot pussy. All eyes are on her.

She places three fingers onto her pussy entrance and presses them against it.

They start to slide up and down as she watches the cock nearest to her; his hand slows and reveals his swollen bulb. Her mouth opens slightly in a small gasp.

She wants to grab the shaft and slide the whole length down her throat but manages to resist and looks around at the others.

Ties are flapping, breath is deepening and cocks are reddening. It's starting to get quite noisy in there and very hot.

She slides her fingers down and holds them there for a second; her middle finger curls up and enters her dripping wet pussy.

Her mouth opens wide and head tilts back; she lets out a long moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

She doesn't have to wait long before one of her directors begins to cry out.

"Oh god, oh god!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

His jerking gets more rapid then he cries out in pleasure and pain simultaneously.

"Arghhhhhh!" And he shoots a stream of hot cum clear across the table, then another, then another. A big smile appears on his face as he gains first place.

Lorraine licks her lips and smiles at him.

"So sit down and wait lucky guy, no leaving the room" He pulls out his hanky and wipes his dick clean. His sweating bare arse is placed uncomfortably back on his seat.

The others have slowed their pace down unsure whether to carry on. Sensing this she brings them back to the fore.

"So who will be after him then?"

At that they all carry on hustling their muscles as she runs her middle finger from inside her pussy to her swollen clit. Gliding around it, she feels a climax is close but doesn't want to have it yet.

She turns around and lies on the edge of the table, three men look down at her.

She advises them in turn; "you! Lick my pussy, you lick my anus and you – stick your cock in my mouth"

Everyone gasps. And like worker bees to the drone, they obey.

She was fresh out of her office shower before she attended so they didn't mind, one guy hadn't though and his cock was a little salty.

She didn't mind as her tongue ran up his shaft. He was rock hard and was holding her leg up high to give the others access. She wrapped finger and thumb around the base and angled it.

Taking the bulbous end between her lips, she massaged it tenderly and everyone else began to increase jerking speed.

One of the men began to slide the tip of his tongue over her anus, he had no intention of inserting it into her but that didn't matter. The sensation was making her tingle from head to toe.

The other guy was rolling his tongue around the entrance of her pussy. It glided around in a circular motion and each turn got closer to the drenched centre.

The guy who was getting sucked taunted the two lickers; 'Bad luck boys!' and he laughed.

Competitive as ever, the pussy licker bit one of Lorraine's lips and pulled it sharply.

She clenched her teeth with the shock and bit the guy's cock and he wailed.

Everyone burst out laughing. There wasn't any damage and he soon forgot as she slid the full length in until his hairs tickled her nose.

Cock in her mouth, tongues lapping her anus and pussy – she could hold her climax no longer.

"Oohhhhhhhh, Oooooooohhhhhhh. OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her climax tipped over the edge and the three remaining men jerked hard to cum at the same time. They all managed within seconds and shot jets of hot cum over the expensive boardroom table.

She milked the last throbs of her orgasm and sat up to see her man jerking furiously, he moaned loud and suddenly came clear across her breasts.

"Oo!" she said and smiled broadly.

It was quickly forgotten as she moved across the table and rolled onto her front.

She slid her breasts across the pools of cum and then turned back over to reveal it smeared all over.

She turned to face the first guy that came. Her back was in the pool he made before!

She smiled at his cock that was hard again; her two lickers were either side of the table now. She grabbed both of their cocks in her hands and began to gently jerk them off.

Opening her legs wide she watched her promised man strip naked and climb up onto the table towards her. Everyone else was sat down dishevelled.

Her pussy lips were hot, wet and ready for that hard cock………