Eva and Her Debt

Story Info
Latina beauty goes to humilating extremes to pay her debt.
3k words
155.9k
83
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrettVII
syrettVII
73 Followers

Eva sat with two pieces of paper in front of her. One was a statement showing her study loan balance of $20,000. The other was an advert she had removed from the wall of the ladies toilets in her student union.

The study loan statement was pretty straightforward. It was the inevitable consequence of having spent the last 7 years training to be an architect. It didn't even represent the whole cost; just the relatively small portion her parents and holiday jobs hadn't stretched to cover.

However, it was going to be a weight around Eva's neck for years. It would force her to take the best paid jobs which she was certain would involve the most boring corporate clients. Taking a job with a fun start-up with low money but brilliant prospects just wasn't an option.

The advert was more complex, although it contained only the following information:

GIRLS WANTED TO WORK AT THE GLORY BAR: EARN $1,000 PER DAY.

Everyone knew the Glory Bar. It was a nasty, seedy basement club situated downtown. Eva had never been for two reasons. Firstly, it was men only. Secondly, it was frequented by dirty old local men and students were definitely not welcome.

However, it was paying $1,000 per day. This gave Eva the realistic prospect of paying off her entire study debt in 20 days.

The idea of being debt-free by the end of her summer holiday was exhilarating. All sorts of opportunities would suddenly open up. It was impossible not to feel tempted.

*****

Eva picked up her mobile and dialled the contact number on the advert. It was answered straight away by a male voice.

"Hi, this is the Glory Bar."

"Er, hi, I'm calling about the advert."

"So, you'd like to work for us?"

"I'm not sure yet, perhaps you can tell me a bit more about the job."

"Look, it's easier to explain face-to-face. Why don't you come down a bit later? Ask for Harry."

The line went dead.

*****

Eva knew the whole thing sounded weird and common sense told her to chuck the advert in the garbage and forget it. However, it was impossible to stop imagining being debt free by the Fall. It was such a wonderful idea.

Therefore, against her better judgement Eva caught a bus downtown and found herself ringing the doorbell outside the Glory Bar.

*****

It was only 3pm so the bar was closed. However, a disembodied voice bleated, "come in" through the intercom and Eva heard the door lock release.

She walked into a dark corridor which led her down two flights of stairs, through a second set of doors and into a dingy room containing circles of comfy seats and a bar in the corner.

A fat man in his fifties was standing behind the bar.

"Er, hi, are you Harry?" said Eva

"I didn't think you'd turn up" he said, coming round from behind the bar. "Let's sit down and have a chat."

He mentioned Eva towards one of the comfy chairs and sat down opposite her.

He then made no secret of gazing over her body with a look of appreciation on his face.

It was little surprise he was pleased. In front of him was a petite Latina, only 5 feet 2 inches tall, but with a beautiful face and a perfect body. Eva possessed big brown eyes and a stunning smile, all framed by long, silkly, dark brown hair. She had a round and firm Latina ass, with perfectly shaped legs. Best of all, he had amazing 32DD tits which sat high and firm on her 25 year old chest.

*****

Harry didn't waste time on introductions.

"Look, you're beautiful and I'm delighted you've answered the advert. Frankly, you're the only answer we've received and there's no way you're going to want to do this job. The $1,000 per day was offered on the basis that some local skanks turned up, but I'm not going to insult you with that sort of money."

Eva had mixed feelings. It was obvious the money was even better than she expected, but the job must be truly terrible. So, she waited calmly for Harry to carry on.

"Every night at about 1am most of our customers leave and go to the local whorehouses and strip clubs. The ones who remain soon go home because the atmosphere goes flat. I've worked out it costs me about $3,000 in bar spend every night. Therefore, I need to find a way of keeping them in the bar."

Eva still didn't say anything, so Harry carried on.

"I'm looking for a girl to keep my customers happy so they don't leave."

Eva looked straight at Harry and said, "do I look like a fucking hooker?"

Harry laughed and said, "no you don't; and you won't be expected to fuck anyone. You'll be groped a fair bit and you'll have to give some blowjobs, but you'll be protected the whole time."

Eva laughed and, as she got up to leave said, "you must be fucking joking."

*****

Eva walked towards the door while Harry watched her. Just before she opened it he said, "we'll pay you $2,500 per night, plus commission."

Eva ignored him and carried on walking. However as she ascended the stairs she couldn't help doing the math. At that rate, she could repay her debt in 8 days. Just over a week.

Eva stopped, turned round and returned to the bar.

*****

Harry was still sitting in his chair, as if expecting her to return.

Eva looked at him and said, "do you promise no one will fuck me?"

"Yes" replied Harry.

"And I won't get hurt?"

"You won't get hurt" reassured Harry.

Eva paused for an age before saying, "what are the commissions?"

Harry explained, "every guy who wants a blowjob has to pay $100 of which you will get $60."

Eva stood and let her mind run away. She couldn't believe she was considering this, but how else could she hope to find $20,000 in just over a week? She had the rest of her life to live and, frankly, it would be a million times better without this debt hanging over her.

Therefore she looked at Harry and said, "fine, I'll do it. But I don't want to know any more details or I'll probably change my mind."

*****

A few hours later at 11.45pm, Eva found herself in the staff changing area of the Glory Bar.

Harry had told her to bring nothing. He said a uniform would be provided.

Eva was now wearing this uniform and, as she stared into the full length mirror, it was horrifying.

She was wearing a pair of 4 inch stilettos and a dog collar around her neck. Apart from that she was totally naked.

With her perfect figure and totally shaved pussy, she looked like a complete slut.

Fortunately, she didn't have long to reflect on her predicament because, without knocking, Harry opened the door to the changing room, snapped a lead onto her collar and told her to follow him.

*****

Eva followed Harry down a corridor towards some double doors. As she approached the noise from the bar grew louder. It was the unmistakable sound of drunk men.

Before opening the doors, Harry turned to Eva and said, "are you sure you don't want to know what we're planning?"

"Just get on with it" replied Eva.

*****

Harry flung open the door and every guy in the bar turned to look at the beautiful, naked Latina being led into the room.

There were gasps, cheers and obscenities shouted. Eva just stared ahead and tried to block it out.

Harry didn't waste any time and led Eva towards a group of guys drinking by the bar. All of them were ugly and at least old enough to be her father.

As she passed through the group she felt hands all over her body. He ass was squeezed, her nipples grabbed and someone even tried to stick his fingers into her pussy.

Eva swore and slapped at their hands, at which point they pulled away and looked at Harry.

"I'm sorry guys" said Harry, "she's new ... I will go and sort her out."

Harry led Eva into a corner of the bar and turned towards her.

"This is why you needed to know what was happening" he said furiously.

"Ok, I'm so fucking sorry" said Eva sarcastically, "I will try not to stick up myself next time."

"No, I can't trust you anymore" said Harry.

Eva realised with a shock that she might be about to lose her $2,500 per night, which in some ways was a worse feeling than being groped. However, Harry didn't fire her. Instead, he moved behind her, took her wrists and snapped a pair of handcuffs around them.

Eva was now completely vulnerable.

*****

Harry then led Eva back to group of guys and let them grope her everywhere. There was nothing she could do. She felt fat fingers inside her pussy, tweaking her nipples, and one guy even shoved his thumb into her ass.

Eva was led from group to group for at least an hour. Each time she would be forced to stand with her legs spread and let the guys do whatever they liked. Some groups fondled her at the same time,

others passed her round. It was utterly humiliating.

*****

Eventually, Harry extracted Eva from the group of guys who were enjoying her and led her to the centre of the bar area. Harry then addressed all the guys in the bar and said, "guys, we're going to fix Eva up to the Frame of Glory and, provided you pay $50, she'll suck your cock."

"She'll probably bite it off" shouted one of the guys.

"I know she's feisty" said Harry, "which is why we're going to fit her with a Mouth Unit for tonight. If she behaves, we'll take if off on future nights."

Eva stood wondering what the hell a Frame of Glory and Mouth Unit were.

*****

Following a signal from Harry, a couple of staff pulled a strange contraption towards her. It was a simple metal frame, about waist height, which they attached to bolts in the floor.

Harry then made Eva kneel down and removed her lead. He then attached the collar to the middle of the frame so she was held in a kneeling position with her hands still cuffed behind her back.

Harry then gently held Eva's nose until she opened her mouth to breath and, as she did so, inserted a plastic brace into her mouth.

The brace was essentially a hollow cylinder about 5 inches in circumference. It forced her mouth wide open and was held in place by clips which gently gripped her cheeks. There was also an elastic strap which stretched around her head and made it impossible to spit the brace out.

Eva wasn't in any pain and the brace didn't go far enough into her mouth to make her gag. However, it was impossible to control her saliva which immediately started dripping down her chin.

Finally, Harry showed her a wooden bar about a yard long with leather straps at each end. He then went behind her and strapped each end to her knees, which forced her to keep her legs spread wide as she knelt.

Harry then turned to the room and said, "off you go guys ... one at a time please."

*****

The first guy in the queue was fat, ugly and about 60 years old. He already released his disgusting semi-hard cock and was wanking furiously as he approached Eva.

Without saying a word, he stuffed his cock through the cylinder and Eva felt it filling her mouth.

Eva had no desire to give the old man a blowjob and, in any case, her head was fixed in place so she couldn't even move. She therefore tried to relax as he franticly fucked her mouth.

Saliva was drooling from Eva's mouth, running down her tits and pooling on the floor.

The men seemed to think this was hilarious and shouted, "the fucking slut has pissed herself" before laughing.

For Eva it was utterly humiliating.

The old man was obviously pissed and finding it very hard to cum. He was gripping the metal frame and thrusting his hips furiously so his cock pumped Eva's mouth.

After about ten minutes Eva finally felt his cock hardening fully, before he finally dumped a copious load into Eva's mouth.

The cum tasted disgusting and Eva wanted to retch. However, the old guy's cock was still filling her mouth as he recovered so Eva had to swallow several gulps just so she could breathe.

As the old man finally pulled out and staggered away, Eva felt his repulsive cum sliding down her throat and dripping from her chin onto her tits.

Eva was so disgusted and humiliated she wanted to cry.

*****

The next in the queue was a skinny, younger guy with a stupid goatie beard. He was short and physically pathetic and Eva wasn't surprised if he usually paid for sex. Unlike the old guy, he had a raging hard-on and his cock was long and thin. It swung in front of him as he approached Eva.

As he approached Eva he said, "hello slut" before leaning down and spitting in her face.

Eva was stunned and appalled. The spit had gone straight into her eye and now dripped down her cheek; however Harry did nothing to restrain the young guy and, like everyone else in the bar, simply laughed.

The young guy grabbed the back of Eva's head and forced his cock into her mouth, holding it inside until she started to gag. He then withdrew it for a second before shoving it back and holding it for even longer.

Eva thought she might suffocate so she was relieved when the guy stopped torturing her and settled for sliding his cock rhythmically in and out of her mouth.

As he did so, Harry called over and said, "I hope you're gonna cum quicker than the last guy."

The young guy replied, "fuck off ... I've paid for this whore so I'm gonna take my time."

Harry paused for a moment and addressed the rest of the crowd.

"Look, there are 50 of you waiting to cum in this slut's mouth and we don't have all night. So, the next three guys in the line can touch up the slut to help get themselves ready. Hopefully this will speed things up."

There was a cheer and, to Eva's horror three old men walked forward and started freely groping her as she kneeled in total submission.

One guy was squeezing her tits and pulling painfully at her nipples ... rolling them between his fat fingers.

The other was frigging her pussy from the front and shouting to his friends, "I'm gonna make this bitch squirt!"

The third guy licked his middle finger and wiggled it into her asshole, before painfully finger-fucking her.

*****

Time seemed to stand still for Eva.

Once the skinny young guy had dumped his load in her face, there followed a steady stream of men.

The ages ranged from early twenties to late sixties. Some were thin, others were fat. None were remotely attractive.

As each guy fucked her mouth, another three would grope and finger her body.

There was nothing Eva could do. Her head was fixed to the frame, her mouth was forced open, her hands were cuffed and her legs were spread. She was just a toy to be used.

Nearly all the guys came in her mouth and, unless they removed their cocks straight away, she couldn't choke out the cum. This forced her to swallow huge amounts and it wasn't long before she could feel it sitting heavily in her stomach

Others jacked their loads over her face – usually aiming for her eyes. As such, her was caked in dried cum and her eyes lids were sticky. A steady stream of cum also dripped off her face and down her body. She could feel it drying on her tits and stomach.

*****

Eventually, Eva realised that while a cock was pumping in and out of her mouth, nobody was groping her body anymore. It seemed she was down to the last customer.

He guy happened to be a very young guy – early twenties at most. It was little surprise he had been at the back of the queue. He only had a small cock and it took him ages to cum. However, he was a nasty fucker who thought it was funny to hold Eva's nose while he unloaded into her mouth. It forced her to gargle his cum while she fought for breath.

He then cruelly held his hand over Eva's mouth whilst still holding her nose. It was terrifying and, as she panicked, she gulped his entire load down his throat.

Having removed his hands from her face, the young guy leaned down and drooled a ball of spit right into Eva's mouth.

It was the ultimate humiliation.

*****

Harry left Eva tied up while the bar cleared. However, he eventually came over, unclipped her collar from the frame, removed the mouth brace, undid her handcuffs and unstrapped the bar from her legs.

Eva collapsed onto the floor while Harry stood over her. She had no words to express how she felt.

After a few minutes she picked herself up and followed Harry back towards the changing room.

Her mind gradually started to clear and her options opened to her. She would call the police. What had happened was repulsive and inexcusable.

However, as she went to retrieve her clothes Harry handed her an envelope and said, "here's $4,900. It's your $2,500 dollar fee plus $60 from fifty guys. I reckon you'll get even more punters tomorrow once word gets around."

"There won't be a fucking tomorrow. You'll have been arrested by then you sick fuck" shouted Eva.

Harry just laughed. He didn't seemed worried at all.

*****

Eva dressed and left the building. She had every intention of calling the police, but once she got home she didn't pick up the phone. Instead she counted the money. $4,900. If punters increased by just a few, she only needed to experience the horror three more times.

Three days of Hell for a lifetime free of study debt. Could she do it?

syrettVII
syrettVII
73 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Are Not A Loan

You are not a Loan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overthrow

Overthrow the banks, don't put up with this wankery for a so-called debt

HeyAllHeyAllover 10 years ago
Fun story

Thanks for writing. You did a great job on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

There are some women who have done similar things for money. Some get what they need and move on to normal lives. Some can't resist the easy money and continue until they build up good nest egg.

sloopbsloopbover 10 years ago
Good story

This is developing well, I look forward to the next chapter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories