Evangeline Lilly: Outside the Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
736 Followers

"Hope this is as good as it felt earlier," she purred, looking up at him with a lick of her lips. Evie slid back on her heels between his legs and took hold of his jeans. With a firm tugging motion she pulled them free from his hips and dragged them down his legs. She yanked them off his feet along with his socks and threw them of to the other side of the bed from their tops. Giving an approving smile, she admired the view for a second before slinking back up the bed to him. She ran her hands up his bare legs, her fingernails scraping him threateningly but sexily. Evangeline leaned forwards onto him and pulled her bare top half over his, sliding over him and enveloping him in another steamy kiss. Her knees dropped either side of his hips and she ground the crotch of her jeans against his rock hard member, now covered only by his shorts.

"Do you kiss like that elsewhere?" he said, his hands running through her hair as she trailed the soft underside of her tongue down the centre of his body.

"You have no idea," she said saucily, smiling at him impishly as she reached his groin again. He could feel the heat of her breath on his hardon as she breathed on his shorts, her tongue just brushing and flicking at his member through the material. He felt her fingers hook into the waistband of them as she started to gently nip and nibble at his shaft. The sporadic nips and bites at his cock through the shorts were driving him nuts and he pushed himself up slightly to her.
"All in good time," she cooed, blowing him a kiss as her hands edged his shorts down. Her head lowered again and she extended her tongue, nudging and pushing at his balls as she teased the shorts still further down. She moved to planting soft wet kisses on the insides of his thighs as she raised the waistband and slowly slid his shorts down. She looked up intently to watch as his hard, throbbing cock came into view, eyeing it lustily. Evangeline kept her eyes on it and she drew his shorts down his legs, pulling them off his feet and casting them aside with a flick of her wrist. She looked in straight in the eyes with a wanton smile and crawled sexily on all fours back up the bed, sliding down to lay on one of his legs as her head came level with his stiff prick.

"Do you want a kiss now?" she said with a giggle, playing on the little joke they had a few moments earlier.

"I think you want to give one as much as I want one," he said with a smirk to her. Lilly stuck her tongue out slightly and gave a wink as she looked back to his cock, wrapping her slim feminine hand around his hard 7". She slowly moved her hand up and down his full length a couple of times, squeezing just below the bulbous purple head. Evangeline jerked him slowly at the base of his cock as she leaned forwards and ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, teasing just below the tip with the end of her skilful tongue. He groaned in pleasure as she swirled her tongue round, circling his head before she lowered her hot, wet mouth around him.

"Oh god..." he gasped as she teased and lapped at the head of his cock, her lips squeezing and pouting around the shaft just below the head. She slid her hand off his shaft and pushed down with her mouth, her tongue sliding firmly along the underside of his cock as she slid down to take more of him in her mouth. The Canadian beauty sucked him firmly, bobbing her head steadily up and down his cock. She worked her lips, pouting and rolling them as she slid up and down, taking around 5" of him in her mouth. Her fingers gently squeezed and stroked his balls, brushing up onto the base of his shaft as she sucked lovingly. Suddenly she pulled off him and replaced with her hand, jerking him quite vigorously.

"Mmm I think you're enjoying this kiss," she said with a smirk, pulling at his cock. He could only gasp in pleasure as she massaged the head before slipping him back into her mouth. She pouted and pushed her lips against the tip of his cock, sliding them over the bulbous head firmly to get him back into her waiting mouth. He groaned, feeling her tongue lapping round the edges of his shaft as she bobbed her head more rapidly, sucking hard, causing her cheeks to hollow as she did. He groaned, gripping the bed as she worked on him, taking nearly all of his cock now. Evangeline pulled back and swirled her tongue round his head hard, the tip probing his slit before she dove back down on him. She ground herself against his leg, desperately horny and in need of pleasure of her own.
He could only gasp and grunt in pleasure as she sucked swiftly up and down his cock, just grazing him with her teeth, enough to increase his pleasure rather than hurt him. Her fingers tickled and teased his balls as she started to focus on the head of his cock to get him off. Evie slipped her hand round the base of his shaft and started jerking quickly as she centred on his swollen head. She locked her lips round just below his head and moved up and down just a fraction quickly, her tight lips rubbing back and forth against the ridge of his head. She combined the motion with her tongue, using the underside and kneading him with it all over as she continued to suck hard. A drop of saliva slid from her mouth down his shaft from her efforts.

Lilly bit ever so gently on the back of his head, just a light nip mixed with all her other ministrations, but it was enough to finish him off. His balls tightened in her caressing hand and he stiffened up. With a grunt, he reached his climax, his cock spurting into her hot velvet mouth. Evangeline moaned as he shot his load, feeling the hot, thick spurts shoot into the back of her throat and onto her tongue. She continued to suck him hard, swallowing his cum down eagerly. Lilly jerked the base of his shaft rapidly as she sucked, draining the last of his load from him. She gave one last lap over his head and then pulled off his softening cock, swallowing for the final time before sitting up. She looked at him with a smile as she wiped her mouth sexily with the back of her hand.
"Am I good kisser?" she asked in an innocent tone, licking her upper lip with a smirk and flutter of her eyelids.
"Great kisser," he replied simply with a smile, sitting up. He leaned forwards and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, putting his arms round her. Kissing down onto her neck, he turned her and pushed her down onto the bed. Lilly let herself be laid down on the bed, reclining comfortably on her back as he kissed down her body, her head resting on the pillows. His hands flitted over her perky breasts, tweaking her nipples, making her inhale sharply whilst he continued south. She wiggled her hips in anticipation of what was to come as he dragged his tongue to the waistband of her jeans, his hands sliding down her sides to hold her hips. His fingers traced across her waistband to the brass button holding them to her slim figure. With a pop he freed them, moving straight to the zip and teasing it down slowly.

"Going to return the kiss?" she said with a giggle, making him laugh slightly as his hands slid under her arse. He pulled the folds of her jeans apart with his mouth and stopped, inhaling her sweet scent as it hit him. Looking down her saw the start of her soft brown pubic hair in her jeans and gasped slightly. She felt his hands move under her tight arse, hooking into the back pockets and starting to wiggle the trousers off her. Evie raised her bum slightly to help him, and watched him positively grin as her neatly trimmed pussy came into view, already swollen and wet, begging to be touched. He looked up at her, still smiling.

"Didn't I say they were the ones I was wearing earlier?" she said with a cocked eyebrow and a cute, sly smile. He just flicked his tongue at her slightly and looked back down to her waiting pussy. She shuddered as he teasingly blew on her crotch, her body only getting more desperate for release. He started pulling her jeans down again, the denim slipping down her silky thighs. Suddenly he stopped again, then gave them a quick yank down a few more inches. Evangeline knew exactly what he was looking at. The tops of the long black socks from the photoshoot were wrapped around her legs, all the way up to mid thigh under her jeans. He stared for a moment then looked up to her with an awestruck look on his face. She grinned at him devilishly, running her tongue over her teeth with a sexy little giggle.

He slid off the bed and stood up, undoing her strappy sandals and dropping them on the bed by her legs. Taking hold of the bottom of her jeans, he slid them down and off her beautiful encased legs in a single motion, Lilly wriggling playfully to help him get the tight denim off her pins. He cast the jeans aside and stared at her in her full glory, dressed in nothing but the hot black socks, as long as stockings and wrapped tightly around her smooth limbs as she laid on the bed with her knees up.

"Goddamn..." he mumbled, making her giggle in pleasure.

"Put my heels back on for me," she said, offering up a foot to him. He gave her a confused look, gently rubbing the presented foot as he waited for her to explain.

"Trust me, you'll find out why later," she purred, giving a saucy flick of her eyebrows. He grinned back at her and put her strappy high-heeled sandals back on her feet, doing them up firmly but not too tight.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, swaying her knees slightly in front of him.

"You're welcome," he said, his hands sliding up the smooth material of the socks on her lower legs.

"I should think so too," she retorted with a smirk. He just gave her another smile as he slid onto the bed between her legs, his hands stroking her sock covered legs gently, making her shiver a little. He lay down on his chest, hooking his arms under her thighs and pushing down on her hips slightly before drawing himself forwards to her sweet mound. She tried to push her hips up to his mouth but her held her down against the expensive silk covers.

"Patience," he teased, his breath on her swollen lips torturous. She gave a whine of desperation, much to his enjoyment as his left arm slid fully across her hips, his right disappearing back down below her thighs. She soon knew why, feeling the tips of his fingers brush over her soaked snatch, brushing through her soft pubic hair. Evie moaned as his finger slipped into her, easing between her lips and pushing quite easily up into her. She breathed rapidly as he slowly pushed it back and forth before pulling it entirely out of her. Lilly mumbled in disappointment as he did, wiggling her hips in need as he just gently stroked over her lips again, her inner lips protruding slightly, clit peeking from its hood.

"Please, I need it," she whispered, her hands grasping at the bed sheets. He smiled to himself and slipped two fingers into her. She bit her lip with a smile of pleasure as he pushed his fingers into her hot, tight pussy, pushing them all the way up into her. She felt his hot breath as he lowered his mouth to her, moaning as his tongue slide out and teased over her swollen lips. He firmly rubbed his tongue over her pussy as he started to steadily thrust his fingers in and out of her as he lapped at her. His tongue dipped between them against her pink inner lips, sliding up and down before swirling round her hard clit. Evangeline groaned loudly, grinding her hips upwards as he kissed and sucked gently at her clit, his fingers wiggling inside her.

"Oh god!" she yelped, her fingers digging into the mattress. He sucked her clit before rubbing his tongue swiftly round it, teasing it with the tip before sucking hard at the hard nub again. Being so horny, the good work on her clit was enough to get her to her much needed orgasm. She squealed loudly in pleasure, crossing her legs over his back as her thighs squeezed down on his head. He continued to lap at her clit, tasting her sweet juices as he felt the sensual feeling of her sock covered legs gliding over his naked back. His left arm held her bucking hips as she orgasmed hard, the bed shaking. Her spasms slowed to a soft twitching as her climax subsided, her heavy breathing filling the room. She sexily blew a strand of hair from her sweaty face, smiling down at him gratefully.
"I needed that," she sighed contentedly, smiling softly at him. He smiled back at her and lowered his head again. His tongue slid out and over her clit again as he resumed his ministrations at her neat pussy which, post orgasm, was just too much for her.

"Sensitive baby, sensitive," she mumbled, gently pushing on his head. He barely slowed as he slipped his two fingers out of her and moved down. Dragging the soft underside of his tongue over the front of her pussy, he started kissing over the swollen lips. She shivered in pleasure as he kissed wetly all over her, his tongue dipping in between her slick lips. He planted a kiss low down then pushed his tongue into her tight cunt, sliding in as deep as he could. Lilly moaned, having been a while since she'd had her pussy thoroughly licked. His tongue wiggled inside her, thrusting in and out slightly as her muscles clenched and grabbed at him. She felt his fingers stroking above where he was eating her, stroking round and over the lips near her hard clit.
"Mmm yes," Evie whispered, as much to herself as to him. Her clit was throbbing with her heartbeat now, and almost as if he knew she was ready for more action on her love button his tongue pulled from her grasping pussy and curled up around it. She moaned deeply as her clit was assaulted again, her legs still crossed over his back. Lilly gently rubbed him with her softly covered legs as her worked at her soft pussy, his tongue sliding round her clit then diving back into her needy depths. She rolled her hips up against him, making small circles with her hips as he sucked her clit, just touching it with his teeth as he pushed two fingers into her again, thrusting them rapidly. Evangeline was breathing heavily now, her mouth open in gasps as she drew air in, her body alive with pleasure. She reached down and tilted his head up towards her, and stared into his eyes deeply.

"Come on, fuck me," she said urgently, looking him passionately in the eyes. He held her gaze, a hungry look in his eyes as he released her hips and slipped his fingers out, quickly pulling himself up onto her and sliding forwards. Their mouths met as they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing as he ground his renewed erection against her dripping, waiting pussy.

"Do it," she mumbled round their frantic kisses. He shifted his hips slightly so that his cock slipped down against her soft waiting entrance then pushed firmly. The head of his cock popped into her pussy, the wet, velvet heat enveloping him like a warm glove. Evangeline gasped as his bulbous head finally pushed into her, spreading her pussy open round his shaft. He pushed his full 7" length into her in one steady stroke, pushing a long, low groan from her slender body as one of his own escaped his mouth.
"Just as I hoped for," she breathed as she squeezed his hips tightly with her thighs, the long black socks feeling smooth and erotic against his skin. They kissed deeply again, Lilly sucking at his tongue before releasing him as he slid back from her juicy depths. She felt every inch of his rock hard shaft as it withdrew, feeling her tight, pink inner lips bulge slightly as the ridge of the back of his engorged head threatened to pull out of her. Evie almost feared he would when she felt him push back into her again, more powerfully as they stared into each other's eyes.

He started to build a steady rhythm, thrusting his full length in and out of her. Evangeline thrust her hips up to meet him, pressing their bodies together as she slid her hands round his body under his arms. She kissed softly down his neck, sucking and nipping at him as he sped up a little, still giving her his full length as he smelt the fragrant aroma of her hair. She pulled her legs up, sliding them round his back and crossing her feet, her heels clacking together sexily. He moaned as she held him tightly with her legs and assaulted his neck with her lips, her hot, wet tongue sliding sensually over his skin.

Pulling back up, he kissed her fully again, their tongues melding once more as she moved her arms behind his neck. She pulled herself close to him as he returned the favour and started kissing and sucking at her neck, resting his weight on her a little as his hands squeezed her perky breasts, rubbing her achingly erect nipples with his thumbs. Her head was by his ear as he sucked on her neck, the damp curls of her dark hair dangling against the side of his head.

"That feels so nice," she whispered into his ear, rolling her hips slightly on his cock as he continued to pump her steadily.

"I'm glad I let you take me to bed," she whispered with a smile. He leaned up, looking her in the face as he kept stroking his cock into her juicy snatch.
"Let me take you to bed huh?" he said humouredly, nuzzling her nose with his own.

"That's right," she said teasingly, poking her tongue out.

"Bullshit. You were gagging for it and all I had to do offer to buy you a drink to get between your thighs," he said with a smirk, wiggling his tongue at her.

"How rude!" Evie said with a mock-shocked expression, which broke into a smile before she leaned up and sucked his taunting tongue into her mouth and subdued it with her own along with a little muffled giggle. They broke apart again and he kissed down under her jaw as she pushed her chest up to rub her throbbing nipples against his chest.

"I'm a smart sophisticated lady you know, I don't do things like that," she said with a sexy flick of her eyebrow and a lick of her top lip.

"Oh is that a fact?" he asked with a smirk she could feel through his soft lips on her neck.

"Ok, so maybe I do sometimes have moments of weakness," she murmured as she shut her eyes, enjoying the rhythm they had going yet wanting more. "I'm not complaining," he whispered, leaning up and sucking on her lower lip for a moment before kissing her intensely again.

"I bet you're not, however I don't believe you're pulling your weight with me," she said with a cheeky poking of her tongue, leaving the statement a tantalising challenge, almost an accusation.

"How am I not?" he said softly, kissing down the side of her soft face and running his tongue round her earlobe and starting to nibble gently at it.

"I believe I asked you to come and fuck me, not make sweet love to me," she said. He leaned up and saw the devilish grin and sexy gaze from under her long eyelashes. He didn't even need to ask what she wanted and gave her a hard thrust, eliciting a sharp gasp from her, followed by a moan. She tightened her grip round him with her arms and legs as he slid backwards, pulling her down the bed. Evie released him somewhat so he could get his feet on the floor, standing up whilst still connected to her. He gave her a couple of good solid thrusts and then pulled her up, lifting her up against his body. She pulled her arms round his neck again, smiling sexily before giving him another French kiss.

He pinned her against the wall with a thud, Evangeline grunting with the force as her naked back was thrust against the wall. His hands held her slim waist as he started to thrust into her quite vigorously, using short, fast strokes as the position allowed. She tightened her grip with her thighs and held onto his shoulders tightly as he pumped her, her back sliding up and down against the wallpaper. His hands were free to roam across her pert body as she held onto him, supporting herself whilst they fucked. Lilly squeezed him with her tight pussy, her nails digging into his back slightly.

"That's much more like it," she breathed between rapid pants, squeezing even tighter with her legs so her heels dug slightly into his arse. He pumped into her tight snatch, driving as deep as he could with his limited movement, the head of his cock just bumping against her cervix a little, making Evie moan and wriggle in pleasure.

Noj
Noj
736 Followers