Eva's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my knees positioned at a specific part of the padded floor and straps were run over my calves, binding them to the floor. I was looking straight at Anna, who seemed to enjoy watching me bound and led around. Off to the side I noticed that the attendants were helping Eva off with her blouse and skirt. Naked now, she indeed was a goddess. Her olive skin was stretched taught over a perfectly formed body. Her breasts stretched out in a gorgeous arc and you could follow curve after curve down her long, sensual body.

One of the women attendants kneels before her with a strap on dildo. She eases a short knob into Eva's vagina and runs the straps around her hips and legs. Eva strokes it and makes some adjustments.

As she walks over to me, I am awed with the feminine power of her hips contrasted to the male phallus that juts out toward me. She stops just in front of me with the rubber dildo staring me in the face. She wispers to suck it. Strangely enough I do it. I know I can say no but I do it. It tastes rubbery and fills my mouth. I smell her perfume and sex mixed. She forces the rubber cock too far down me throat and I gag. She holds it there as I struggle. Then she pulls it out and asks, "is that what you do to girls with your cock." I do I admit. She puts it back in and asks me, "is that what you wanted to do to Anna tonight?" I nod as I suck the rubber cock. Earlier on the dancefloor, I imagined stuffing my cock down Anna's pretty face. I was ashamed and aroused by the turn around.

Eva then stuffed the cock deep in my throat again and told me to bite. I did. And held on as she ground herself on the cock. I realized this was how she stimulated herself. She was good and worked up when she pulled out and walked behind me. I knew what was coming and wanted it.

Something was said and I felt a blindfold returned to my eyes. My last sight was of Anna, arms raised above her head, body displayed proudly watching me.

My leash was pulled to the mat and clipped to the floor. I was on my elbows and knees now. I felt Eva's hand reach between my legs and cup my balls. She massaged them as my already swollen cock got stiff again. My balls were tender from the repeated arousal and Eva was gentle at first. Then the pressure was increased and she was pulling down. Her other hand reached around to my cock and pumped it. I was ready and needed just a little more to put me over the edge. I was sweating the doing my best to hump into her hand for just a moment of relief. It was not to be as she pulled away and positioned herself directly behind me.

I felt an oily substance squirted into my ass then the pressure of the dildo. I relaxed and let it enter my passage. The feeling was of being opened up in a way I never had been opened up before. Her rubber cock stretched and hurt me but slid easily with the lubrication. She eased it in deeper and I panicked thinking I would be hurt. Eva just backed off then eased more into me and reached around to my cock. She barely touched it as it was ready to explode. I was so hard I hurt. The veins and blood vessels were stretched and my whole cock ached.

Then she hit the spot. Through the pain and discomfort, I felt combination of warmth and electric shock emit from deep in my pelvis. The rubber cock would hit it with each stroke and I was in rapture. I was grunting and trying to buck back into her. However, my bound state did not allow much movement. She whispered to me between thrusts, "do you like this" . . . "do you want more" I just replied yes. Soon she was the one grunting and I felt the movement change. No longer was Eva doing long thrusts into me. She was grinding and it hurt, but it was obviously stimulating her. She sped up and her hand left my cock and held my hips. I felt her hard nipples rake my back as she began to thrash around in orgasm. When the motion stopped, I could feel her weight as she leaned forward onto me, the sweat and oil between us felt sexy and decadent. Her breathing was fast and I could feel her heart beating through her chest.

I was still rigid when she pulled out. My ass felt sore but the vacancy left me wanting. I could still sense Eva beside me and when she regained herself, she asked me if I liked it. She took my cock and balls back into her hands.

"Do you want more" … "Yes" I said.

A hand left my privates to make a snapping noise, and then returned to massage me. I was so close and she knew just how much I could take without cumming.

"Do you feel empty" … "Yes" I said.

"Do you want more" … "yes"

Hoping for the return of the dildo, I instead felt a more fleshy sensation on my ass and knew this was not what I asked for. I struggled and called out until a gag was inserted into my mouth. A real cock was being worked into my greased and stretched ass.

"Come on lover, take it like a man" Eva said as she stroked my cock. It hurt so much from the prolonged erection, and the cock in my ass was just adding pressure. Then the spot in my ass was hit again and I moaned involuntarily. I tried not to imagine what this looked like. But the cock, it was big, much bigger than the dildo. I could not ignore its presence or the pain and pleasure it was causing me.

Eva's hands danced on my cock and scrotum as I hovered near orgasm. The cock inched in deeper until I felt it bottom out.

Then the trusting began. Lubricant was drizzled down my butt crack to keep the cock slick as it violated me deeply. I was driven by a pure physical need for release as my own cock seemed to get more and more stretched by the pressure of my erection. Eva finally began pumping me hard and I felt he orgasm coming, I screamed into my gag as it built and just before ecstasy. Eva drove a finger hard into the base of my cock and blocked my ejaculation, just for a second but the build up felt like it threatened to burst me and when she released it, the semen shot down my compressed passage with a bolt of searing pain. Cum shot out and splattered along my chest, hitting the underside of my chin. Several more surges came out as the cock in my ass continued to thrust in its own orgasm.

The cock eased out of my ass leaving it slick and sore. My cock was still swollen and hurt and felt like I had burst every blood vessel in it. Soothing hands stroked me and a warm towel was used to clean me up. My gag was removed and Eva said,"there, there now, it wasn't so bad" I did not reply.

When I was recovered, hands helped me to my feet. My hands were raised above my head and fastened again. My blindfold was not removed. I suddenly felt ashamed that Anna had witnessed the whole episode.

12