Eva's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva prepares for her initiation into group submission.
1.3k words
3.72
41.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Preparation

The insistent sound of the doorbell penetrates my thoughts and I shiver. Beads of sweat form above my lip. I know immediately that it's the special delivery my Master has told me to expect. Nervously I go to the door and sign for the box, take it to my bedroom and place it on the bed. I stare at it, fearful of what I will find within. I only know I must follow the instructions contained in the box. My hands shake slightly as I pour myself a glass of wine to calm myself, and I can feel my breathing change as arousal and anticipation take over. I cut the string and open the box. Sweat trickles between my breasts as I feel that familiar wanton heat taking me over. Peering inside, I fold back the tissue wrapping and lift out the garments.

The first is a bra made of the softest white kid leather. More of a harness, than a bra really. It leaves my large breasts completely exposed, forming a platform as it lifts and presents them as a gift. Attached to the centre of the bra is a long silvery chain, quite thick and rough. I read the instructions and put it on, placing the chain between my arse cheeks, through my bare waxed cunt, over my toned belly and attach the other end to the loop in the bra. The chain is tight and I can feel it rough and hard cutting into the crack of my bottom, my already wet cunt, and pressing on my engorged clit.

As instructed, I then open the small bottle of liquid and rub my big dark nipples with the fluid, until they are fully coated and shiny. Although cool to my fingers, this potion immediately creates an intense feeling of heat to my hardened nipples, which are soon tingling, and standing long, thick and hard.

I am immediately reminded of the stinging nettles which my Master used to brush my breasts and nipples at our last session together. He'd then attached the nipple clamps and whipped my breasts with the special soft leather tit whip. I shiver, remembering the sensations. Although the whip seemed quite gentle at first, the earlier nettle treatment had made my breasts and nipples unbelievably sensitive. They tingled and burned, but also longed to be touched roughly. Each stroke of the whip sent lightening messages to my brain moving me ever closer to the point where pain becomes pleasure, and pleasure is pain.

My cunt felt as if it was connected to my nipples and was immediately slick with my slippery juices. Aware of this, my Master had kept me hovering on the brink for so long. Refusing me the release, but building the pressure and tension repeatedly. Each time I thought I was going to come, he stopped and made me slow down and take deep breaths. Finally, He gave me permission. I screamed in the glory of orgasmic release.

He knew that I would be reminded of this. I smile, acknowledging his control over me.

Taking the silk stockings from the box, I carefully roll them over my long legs. The wide band of stretchy lace clings to the tops of my thighs which accentuates the softness of the flesh between my cunt and the tops of the stockings. There are no panties in the box, so I know that He wants me exposed and ready.

I gaze in wonder at the beauty of the white and silver high-heeled sandals, which I carefully unwrap from their tissue paper. I wind the thin soft leather of the ankle wrap straps up my legs, amazed at the total sexiness of these shoes. They are classy yet manage to combine that with an expensive slut look. How clever of Him. I look at myself in the mirror. The contrast of the white leather of the bra against the caramel colour of my skin seems to make my exposed breasts even more obscene. The winding straps of my shoes look like white leather bondage on my legs. I hardly recognise the image of the wanton slut and submissive I see before me.

I reflect on how far I have come from that respectable and rather serious woman I used to be. I try to pinpoint the start of my journey. Perhaps this other side of me had always been there. Certainly, I was attracted to older confident men since my late teens. I was also a secret self-torturer of my nipples from a very young age. Then later had been bored with the nice girl role I'd been brought up to adopt, and knew there was a very naughty and unconventional girl inside the fancy wrapping. However it had developed, the usually in control, successful professional woman was now in a different space.

Back in the present, I watch myself in the mirror. Stroking the smooth skin above the band of my stockings, I let my fingers flutter lightly over the edge of my cunt lips, which are smooth and already swollen. Drifting into a reverie, I imagine the tip of my Master's cane exploring my softness before I hear the whistle and swish through the air as he whips the tops of my thighs. I am so excited now I can hardly breathe. Yet I know I must hurry. I cannot keep my Master waiting.

I return quickly to my preparations with shaking hands, putting on the short full white and silver taffeta skirt, which rustles and crackles as I move. The sound reminds me of the whip I know I will soon feel on my bare arse, breasts and thighs. Finally, I wrap myself in the white gossamer blouse, which is fastened with one large metal clip. My breasts are clearly visible through the filmy material, my large dark nipples, shiny, long and erect. I brush my long lustrous curls and cover my full lips with the deep red lipstick my Master has told me to apply. Finally, I spray myself with the heady sensuous perfume He likes. I am ready.

The car He has sent for me is late, but I sense this is deliberate and intended to heighten my anticipation. Master has planned a special night for me. The limousine arrives and the chauffeur opens the door for me. He stares long and lasciviously at my offered breasts, but says nothing. I sink into the leather seat, enjoying the coolness against my heated body.

My mind is careening through places filled with fear, excitement, and my slavish devotion to the will of my Master. I know that tonight will be a test for me. I know that there will be other Masters, Mistresses and their subs – invited to use me as they wish. But I know that He will take care of me. I trust Him completely. I know that at the end of the evening I will be His. His to punish, and to cherish as only He knows how. I also know that I will give Him whatever he wants, and that having His magnificent and cherished cock deep inside my mouth, cunt and arse will be my reward. I get so wet thinking about this as the car speeds through the lush English countryside. The chain between my legs cuts into me and begins to slide into my wetness.

Eventually, we travel slowly down a long driveway towards the elegant country house which is lit in soft warm light. The car comes to an abrupt stop.

"We've arrived, Eva."

The chauffeur swiftly comes round to open the door for me, places a blindfold over my eyes and leads me into the house. I know that there will be no turning back for me now. This will be a night of ultimate abandon, torture, debauchery and submission.

© Lara Alvarez