Eve Gets Out of Her Depth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during one of these little chats that Eve suddenly noticed Emily's eyes light up. Eve turned to look at what Emily had seen and saw Roger standing at the bar. He brought himself a drink and walked over to them with a big smile on his face. Looking at Emily he said,

"How's things going, mum? Did you know she always insisted that we all called her mum in the old days."

The comment was made to Eve but he kept looking at Emily.

"I've just got the news that an old friend of ours is arriving at Heathrow in the morning. I was wondering who I could take along to help me look after his kids while our friend sorts a few things out with his wife. Now who could be better than our Emily. Oh, by the way, you had better bring your new friend along as well. I think we're definitely going need her.

Life goes on.

----------------------------------

Author's note

What happened after that? Well I'll let the reader choose. Personally I would like them to have got back together, but you all know I'm a softy by now. I know a lot of you would prefer he divorced her. But is that really a necessity for him? After all she never did get into Peterson's bed, nothing really did happen other than some heavy petting and how many women, or you guys come to that, can put their hand on their heart and say they have never flown close to the wind during their married life.

The idea for this story came from an incident at a hotel just outside Amsterdam. I was on a long weekend coach tour to that fine city and was just going through the rigmarole of getting my passengers sorted out with their rooms when a guy came up to me and asked for a lady passenger by name. Well, to be honest, we had forty odd passengers on the coach and had only picked them up seventeen hours ago; so we didn't know most of them from Adam.

I called out the ladies name and she came over with a man. The guy gave her an envelope and asked her to sign for. When she opened it, she fainted. Whist everyone one was fussing around her, I retrieved the picture that I have described in the story from the floor.

I never saw the lady again, although the guy she had been with did turn up for the journey home. I know some of the passengers tried to pump him but he was saying nothing. If you think stories that leave you hanging are a pain in the arse, you try living with that one.

Please don't forget to vote and/or drop me a line with your thoughts on any of my stories.

The Wanderer