Evelyn and the Admiral Ch. 02

Story Info
The further advertures of Evelyn and the Admiral.
2.2k words
4.54
12.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rays of the early morning sun poked their thin fingers thru the portal above Evelyn's delicate face. As the shafts of light began dancing upon her eyes, Evelyn stirred and rolled over; her body nestling against that of the Admiral's. Memories of the night before rushed back, and the images and sensations of his perfect penis assailing her tight pussy flooded both her brain and her exhausted cunt, which, though seemingly spent, began to brim once again with the nectar of her passion.

Evelyn reached over the chiseled body of the Admiral and ran her hand over his chest. As her fingers trailed through the coarse hair that covered his body, the Admiral began to stir. He sleepily mumbled, "Good morning, beautiful," and sunk back into his fantasy-soaked sleep, fueled with the thoughts of Evelyn's tight, tiny body impaling itself on his cock.

Evelyn's hand moved down his form, reaching for the member that had given her so much pleasure over the last four weeks. Compared to the previous six, those weeks had been weeks of pure bliss: days spent in the splash of the sun; evenings in the arms of the Admiral.

As her hand reached the already stirring shaft of her man, she found her self still amazed at the power contained in this piece of flesh. The sensations she felt; the depths to which it drove into her never ceased to send the fullest orgasms quivering through her body; driving her to increasing pleasure with each lovemaking session. And she was ready for more.

Her slight fingers danced down the length of his shaft, ever so gently tracing her fingernails down the underside. They found their way to his great, heavy balls and she cupped and softly kneaded these massive wonders. Evelyn began to kiss the Admiral's strong shoulders, and moved her hand to his manhood, which was gaining its full length and hardness. She began slowly running her hand up and down the eight inches of his magnificent penis, and could feel the pangs of anticipation as the spread through her beautiful, swollen cunt.

The Admiral rolled onto his back, breaking out of his fantasies and their eyes met. The passion and desire in his deep, hazel orbs radiated into Evelyn, and she silently swung her body over his; positioning her mound over the head of his cock.

Moisture dripped from her smooth pussy as she ran the length up and down the head of the Admiral's penis. She could feel his body tense and quiver as he arched his hips to meet hers; yearning for the warmth of her vagina and the embrace of her sex.

Evelyn could no longer contain the desire that she too could feel melting in her womanhood. Slowly lowering herself onto his stiff pole, she bit her lip trying to contain the rush of mind-numbing pleasure that coursed through her body. She sank down, taking his full length into her and began to slowly pump her hips over his throbbing cock.

By now the Admiral was wide awake, running his rough, sea-worn hands over her sun-kissed skin. His fingers ran circles around her erect nipples, pausing occasionally to gently pluck at them, sending further waves of passion through Evelyn. He slid his hand down her smooth belly, and placed his thumb at the base of his shaft, allowing Evelyn to rub her clitoris as she continued to drive his cock into the depths of her.

The feel of her tight, wet pussy began to take its toll on the Admiral, and he could feel the clenching and stirring of his balls signaling his impending explosion. He began to thrust his hips, matching Evelyn's own gyrations. She began to whimper as her skin flushed with the surges of her own orgasm.

There was a knock at the door.

'Not now!' shouted the Admiral, his full attention focused on the beautiful woman riding his cock.

A knock again; this time with a frantic, worried voice.

'Admiral, sorry to bother you, but the King's messenger ship has just arrived with urgent news from the King. His ambassador demands to see you. He says it can't wait.'

The Admiral stopped his pumping as Evelyn looked at him with her deep brown eyes, silently pleading with him to continue their love-making. 'Later, my dear. Later I'm at your service.'

Taking Evelyn by the hips, the Admiral slid her body off his still pulsing cock, and placed her on the bed. Quickly dressing, the Admiral said nothing, but locked eyes with Evelyn as he walked out the door.

Evelyn sat on the bed in utter disappointment. To be so close to being fulfilled and to have no release for her passions was not something she was accustomed to. Her dripping pussy still throbbed with desire, and she didn't know if she could wait for the Admiral's return.

Placing her own fingers on her swollen clitoris, Evelyn began circling the enflamed nub, while thoughts of the Admiral flooded thru her brain. And while the stimulation, helped to maintain the wetness of her pussy, it was a poor substitute for the member of her man.

She glanced around the room, desperately searching for something she could substitute for the length and girth of the Admiral's penis. The man owned nothing. The few candles he had about were burned down to a length that would serve no purpose, and Evelyn was nervous about putting something like a candle inside her, anyway.

She began to look thru the drawers of the Admiral's desk, something she had had to control herself from doing for the last month. She had tried to respect his privacy, but her desire overcame her. As she looked from drawer to drawer, her frustration grew as each turned up empty. As she opened the final drawer, the center drawer containing various writing utensils and assorted sundries, her heart sank as she saw nothing of use. She began to close it, when she noticed a long, thin hardwood box under some sheets of paper. She cleared the box off, and admired the beauty of the wood, its texture glistening with some sort of natural glow.

She carefully withdrew the precious container, and placed it on top of the desk. Placing her naked bottom on the wood of the Admiral's chair, she sat in this place of power and examined the exquisitely crafted piece. It was seamlessly constructed, seemingly having no moving parts, but as Evelyn delicately ran her fingers along the side, she felt a slight break in the texture of the wood. Her fingers pried and caused the box to open, reveling an item of such beauty and cruelty that it took Evelyn's breath away.

It was a knife. But this was no ordinary knife. The blade was made entirely of diamond, and cut in such a way that it spiraled from the hilt as if it were a corkscrew. The point of the blade was of such a fine sharpness that Evelyn shuddered to look at it, knowing that the slightest touch would pierce flesh instantly. The hilt was incredibly smooth; stone of a color previously unknown to her. It could be best described as white, and yet if this was white, all other whites in the world were sick, dinghy shades of grey. Its purity was that of the angels, and Evelyn could only stare in wonder at this sacred treasure.

As she stared, she felt a stirring in her now calm pussy. In her discovery of the box, Evelyn had forgotten her passions, but the sight of this glorious gift stirred her in a way that only the Admiral could.

Tentatively, she reached out to touch the knife. As her fingers touched the stone, she swiftly drew them back. She had expected the cold of rock, and was startled to find that the handle was radiating a slight heat. She once again touched this magic piece, and this time her hand grasped the handle.

The thickness felt perfect in her hand. Not quite the size of the Admiral's member, but comparable. And the smooth surface felt like nothing she had ever held.

Thoughts raced thru Evelyn's brain. 'Should I? Can I dare debase this sacred object with my basest desires?' But then another thought entered, a thought that seemed to emit from the object itself, 'Give yourself to me. Let me become one with you.'

Evelyn slowly got up from the chair, and, gingerly holding the knife, made her way over to the bed. As she lay down, her breath grew short as she anticipated the entrance of this magical rock.

Careful not to cut herself, Evelyn began running the stone over her breasts. Everywhere it touched seemed to leave lingering warmth that swelled thru her and brought physical pleasures that defied her earthly experiences. As she traced circles around her erect nipples, her pussy began to quiver in a delight normally reserved for the entrance of the Admiral's hard cock and she began to quake in the throes of orgasm.

For the second time that day, Evelyn's passions were interrupted.

'Couldn't wait for me?'

Evelyn opened her eyes to see the Admiral standing above her. In her entrancement with the stone and her impending orgasm, Evelyn had failed to hear the Admiral enter and undress. As she stared at the naked man above her, Evelyn was overtaken by the fear of being caught with this wonder and with the shame of her actions.

The Admiral carefully removed the knife from her hands and walked to the desk, replacing it in the box. He placed the box back in his desk, and withdrawing a key from his coat, which hung on the back of the chair, he locked the drawer.

Evelyn did not know what to expect. While she had never displeased the Admiral before, she had seen the harshness he was capable of with the men aboard. Would he whip her as he had whipped them? Evelyn could only guess.

Yet when he turned to her, the anger she had anticipated was not in his eyes. Instead, there was a great sadness. The Admiral spoke, 'Such things are not for you at this time. One day they may be yours, but not now.'

'Are you going to punish me, Master?' Evelyn questioned the Admiral with shame in her voice; shame of the sadness she had obviously caused him and shame of the fact that she had disappointed him.

'Again, Evelyn, such things are not for you at this time. It seems that the most appropriate thing for this time is to give you that which you yearn for.'

Only then did Evelyn notice the Admiral's rigid cock, standing straight up and quivering in his desire for her. As he strode toward the bed, Evelyn reached out her hand, yearning to please and win back the favor of this ever generous man.

As her hand touched his throbbing member, Evelyn looked the Admiral in the eyes, saying, 'How can I please you, Sir? Whatever you want you may take of me.'

Without saying a word, the Admiral flipped Evelyn onto her hands and knees, and positioned himself behind her. As he ran the head of his cock over her still wet love, he broke the silence and whispered, 'All I want is you.'

With that he thrust the entire length of his massive shaft into Evelyn's eager cunt. The sheer force and power of his manhood took Evelyn by storm as her body convulsed in the orgasm that had eluded her all morning. He remained still as the girl's body writhed on his penis, and let her ride out her pleasure.

As she began to descend from her crest, the Admiral began his assault. Pounding her with a fury she had only seen from him once before, the Admiral thrust his rock hard member into her time and time again, stretching her pussy deeper than it had ever been stretched. Evelyn could only cry out with surprise as this man pumped his cock into her, his heavy balls slapping against her pussy with every stroke.

The Admiral quickened his pace, and Evelyn could feel the familiar swelling in the head of his cock as he prepared to fill her with his seed. This expansion within her cunt pushed Evelyn toward another orgasm, an orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced. The ferocity of his attack and the depths to which he was filling her seemed to pull a whole different level of pleasure from her body, and as she felt the first explosions of his orgasm inside her, Evelyn cried out as her own body was overtaken by wave after wave of indescribable passion.

The Admiral collapsed onto the gasping, quivering girl, and they both lay in a heap upon the bed. With each aftershock that coursed through the Admiral's penis, Evelyn enjoyed her own mini-climaxes; each of them slowly decreasing until the pair lay in silence. They lay in each other's arms, the rhythms of their bodies as one, and soaked in the pleasure they had just shared.

Evelyn turned her face to the Admiral, whose eyes were closed. A most serene look consumed his countenance. 'Maybe I should disobey you more often.' She giggled.

The Admiral opened his eyes and searched her soul through hers. With a voice as hard as the cock that had filled her, he said, 'You may want to make that decision after you've received you punishment.'

With that, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep; leaving Evelyn to wonder what pleasures or horrors lay in store for her.